[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Havoc: DeSean Blackwell vs. Spike
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:39 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Havoc: DeSean Blackwell vs. Spike 
Commissioner

Post Havoc: DeSean Blackwell vs. Spike
DeSean loves opponents who are weird and supernatural, right?

Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:24 pm
Too much time on my hands

Post Re: Havoc: DeSean Blackwell vs. Spike
He sits down at his desk feeling tired, dejected, disappointed and all the other downtrodden emotions that you can think of. He pulls out his journal the only effective form of communication he has at 2 AM on a Sunday in China. Which says a lot about him, pulling out a pen, he begins to write.

Date: Aug 9, 2009

Dear Journal:

I write to you coming from a match in which I lost to a kid with one fucking eye, an opponent who just days prior asked me to train him. Most importantly this match was apart tournament to determine the first TCW world heavyweight champion. For the past couple of months, I've fought, crusaded, bitched, moan, bled, busted my ass to make sure this company stays afloat, sacrificing my family, friends and nearly my own santity that struggles to remain intact. I've sacrificed everything to fight the New Hellfire Club's of the world and in the end it was all for not. Matt's gone, all my friends are gone, I'm fighting a one man fight and losing badly. The one chance to make a difference and I choke.

I write to you because at the age of 23 I'm at a crossroads in my career. I told myself if this wrestling thing didn't work out by the age of 25.....I would walk away. I turn 24 in 9 weeks, it's weird to say because all of the things I've accomplished but this wrestling shit isn't working out. I don't have the power to predict the future but I can affect the present, if I'm going to succeed then something will have to change. As I go to sleep I'll pray to God, to help the lead the way and then I'll go from there.

"You lost" Deng told the man sitting across from him

Deng: But it was impressive, you've been out of the ring for a long time and you took it to Freya.

Spike: So you're putting me in a triple threat match against Freya and Izumi?

Deng: No, you were impressive so I'm putting you in the ring against DeSean Blackwell.

Deng noticed that Spike smirked once he revealed the name, looking from afar. Spike freakishly looked like Dante, quickly shaking his head Deng looked at him again and he looked more like himself.

Deng: I take it you know him well?

Spike: I never met him personally no.

Deng: So you're just excited because he's a good wrestler? Looking to prove yourself?

Spike: You could say that.

Deng: Good because you see, you both are coming off of losses, which makes for an intriguing match-up. DeSean needs to win, to stay in title contention and you have to prove yourself. Just a fair warning, he's on edge right now. The loss to Freya, Matt being injured, then him attacking Dante, then the loss to Loop, needless to say, he's won't be happy.

Spike: I'm counting on that.

Spike smirked again before he left Deng's office, obviously up to something.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:12 am
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]