[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction: Ivan vs Oreo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:21 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Friction: Ivan vs Oreo 
Commissioner

Post Friction: Ivan vs Oreo

Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:49 pm
Ring Crew

Post Re: Friction: Ivan vs Oreo
"I'm so horribly bored..." Oreo said, yawning as he laid back on his bed.

China wasn't too bad a place to live. He didn't even have to pay for the apartment, it came with the contract. And he felt he fit in with the...well, the freaks rather nicely. He'd often get lots of questions about his ears and tail, and media tended to follow him around when they started realising exactly what he was...

Oreo, of course, had ways to avoid them.

In spite of his unusualness, he seemed to have gained some fans already in his time in TCW. Of course it wasn't just about the fans, he just plain wanted to have fun.

Now Oreo's ideas of fun sometimes aren't good for the people he plays with...

"I'm going to find my opponent! To the closet!"

Oreo sprung off his bed, slid open the closet, and stepped inside...

And just like that, he was-

-within the closet of his very opponent's apartment, Ivan.

"Eeeee! What is this?!"

Warping through total darkness had it's disadvantages. Vanishing in darkness meant you reappeared somewhere dark as well, and that meant you could land yourself in unpleasant places.

In here it was quite tight. Too tight. The pressure forced him to push on the door, which lead to it snapping straight off it's hinges, and Oreo pouring out along with whatever was in the closet at the time.

"What's all of this occult st...oh my."

Ivan's apartment certainly was the last thing you'd think about when it came to a normal apartment. Sure enough, there was a lot of dark, black magick items strewn around all over.

"This is certainly an outrage. I can't let this devil-worshipping go!"

"You mistake me for someone else..."

Oreo whirled around, face to face with Ivan, who proceeded to punch him right across ths face.

Oreo cried out, clutching his own face, which proceeded to throb and start visibly swell up...

"Ow!"

"Did you really think a creature like yourself could trespass unto my hallowed apartment so easily? I thought my locks would foil any intruder, but it seems I have someone of greater skill than a human. Nevertheless, I detected you the moment you entered my-"

"I couldn't give a shite, pal! That's still no reason to punch me in the face!"

Ivan raised an eyebrow. "This is my domain, and you're a tresspasser. What else did you expect, a cat treat?"

"Yeah. Gimmie one."

"...What?"

"I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix, please deliver!" Oreo purred.

"You think this is a JOKE?!" Ivan growled, standing tall over Oreo. "I am Ivan Darkwatch, you mentally retarded piece of crap! I wield dark powers like none the world has seen!"

His fingers twitched, and glowed with black lighting.

Oreo...

...yawned.

"I've got powers too. I'd bet guys like Jason Dante and Darkness have 'em too. You're nothin' special, 'ead."

Fingers seized Oreo's throat in a second, before the powerful arm of Ivan flung Oreo across the room, the wall denting where Oreo's body impacted. He fell into a heap...

"Would you like to say that again, you foolish cat?"

He started to advance on him...Oreo slowly staggering up...

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:34 am
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]