[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - ENDGAME: Pat WoW! vs Duo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:10 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 ENDGAME: Pat WoW! vs Duo 
Commissioner

Post ENDGAME: Pat WoW! vs Duo

Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:36 pm
Pat's BACK!!!

A press conference for the upcoming Endgame is in progress. Attending is Patrick Heagerty Jr. His time has come to speak and take questions. He is wearing a nice black suit with a white button up shirt underneath and a pair of jeans. His eyes are covered with sunglasses.

"You know when I was thinking about the press conference many things ran through my mind. The death of my ex wife's husband John rest in peace and my feud with Duo. I dealt with them before and Endgames will be no different. They seem to be on a mission to get me gone from TCW. But I recognize now with my life getting more difficult that there are more important things then being a pro wrestler. So I want to finish Duo off at Endgames. Because after much talk with my family, I have decided after Endgame I'm going to call it quits from professional wrestling. But I want to end this and at Endgame I'm going to do just that by ending these constant mind games they are playing. I know Cage has been known to strike fear in the hearts of many of the superstars here in TCW but not me. I'm not afraid of you Cage. You're just another big man who needs to be taken off his feet. So at Endgame I'm going to end this chapter of my life by putting Elise and Cage away."

Pat then turns and walks away as camera and random wrestling magazine editors and website annalist beg for him to answer questions. Pat just keep walking wanting to stay in his train or thought. He had allot on his mind and he couldn't let things get much more out of control. Besides they were already in his head and he was in there's.

---------------------------------------------------------

The hunters all followed one another into a dimly lit room. There were five leathers chairs sitting around a conference table. The surroundings looked like the mafia had been selling cocaine out of there. The men all sat down in the chair. The American looked at his watch thinking they where late. Before he knew it the door pushed open and in walked Duo.

"Maybe I forgot to tell you and your boys but Pat wasn't supposed to make it to Havoc!" Elise yells at the American slamming her fist on the desk before she sits down.

"Elise.."

"Don't you try sweat talking me anymore; you can't do a job once and can't get it done the second time. Your services are no longer needed. Cage see them to the door."

Cage nods and the hunters stand up and walk out the American walks over to Elise.

"Elise I...."

"Out now!"

Cage puts his monster like hand on the shoulder of the American leader of the hunters and turns him around. Cage looks at him and grabs his arm hard and gives it a tight squeeze.

"Oww that hurts your idiot. What are you retarded or something!? Yeah Lenny you don't handle a person like you do a rabbit. I don't care what your crack whore has to say about it.."

Cage then hears enough and takes the arm and tosses the guy head first into the wall. Making the American hunter fly through the wall. Cage then isn't done and picks the American Hunter up and opens the door to the outside and tosses him into the arms of the other three hunters. Cage slams the door shut.

"Come on Cage we have things to do."

Cage nods and follows Elise as they exit out the front door of the secret place.

------------------------

"Oh were half way there..... woah ooooooooooooo living on a prayer..... Take my hand and I made it I swear ooooooohhhh were living on a prayer!!!!!!!!" Bon Jovi's Living on A Prayer plays as Pat sits on his bed watching an advertisement on Endgames. He grabs his cell phone and dials Mary's cell phone number.

Mary's cell starts to ring as she sits in a chair still said about John's death. The rest of Pats family sits in the living room watching King of Queens. Mary opens it and doesn't relies it is Pat not checking the name on the phone. "Hello."

"Hi, how you feeling?"

"Better now that I hear your voice. When are you coming home?"

"After Endgames I promise I'm coming home for good. How's Patrick been?"

"He hasn't really been talking that much. He doesn't really want to do anything but watch you wrestle. We all miss you Pat. You sister and brother talk about you constantly. Patrick him and Jake watch your matches whenever there on. We just want to make sure you are ok."

"I just wanted to make sure you are ok. I know all these deaths happing is enough to break a hart more than once."

"I just don't want you to end up the same."

"I'm not going to let it happen to me. I'm going to make it home. No matter if it's by plane, train, automobile or if I have to walk. I'm going to make it home to my family; I'm going to make it home to you. I promise."

Mary has a tear run down her cheek thinking about what could happen. She then pushes back the tears. "You made my day." Mary smiles to herself.

Pat smiles on the other end. "You too Mary and tell my son and my family I love them and I'm coming home soon."

"I will. I love you Patrick."

"Forever girl. Bye."

"Bye."

Pat hears the click of Mary's cell phone and closes his phone. He grabs his bag and heads towards the parking lot to get his Impala and head towards the arena.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:57 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Re: ENDGAME: Pat WoW! vs Duo
No what for's, only a can
Of red says danger on it
I have found another way
Burning that gasoline
Burning that gasoline

Pat is rocking out to some Audioslave in his rented Impala, racing towards the arena. If there was one thing he liked about Latin America, it was their lax enforcement of traffic laws. This car might be a bit of a beater, but it's got a little power under the hood; power that Pat Wow was taking full advantage of.

Unfortunately for Pat, his abuse of power did not give him much control over the Impala when a large van side-swiped it.

"Oh shit!"

Spinning the wheel wildly, Pat tries to regain control of the car as it heads towards the edge of the highway.

"So your plan was to appear to these delinquents as mob bosses, sic them on Pat Wow, and then... allow Bamlicious to blow up half of them in an airplane? You may want to rethink this, child..."

Rolling her eyes at her large protector, Elsie reclines in her hotel seat.

"No, smartypants. The mob boss thing was necessary because its about all they'd listen to. Them getting exploded, well, that was never part of my plan and you know that! But we're better off for it anyway."

Cage sighs loudly.

"And what of Pat Wow? You have yet to explain our apparent need to destroy his life and that of his loved ones."

Twirling her bright red hair, the young girl sits up to face Cage.

"You still don't get it, do you? Pat is a force for good in this word. A positive influence. For that, he needs to be taken down. They all do."

She stops twirling her hair, staring straight up at the big man.

"Besides, as you may have noticed, someone took notice of our actions. Bamlicious didn't intervene on his own... With every overt move we make, we move closer to drawing my father out of the shadows..."

Crashing down the dirt hill, Pat continues his attempts at regaining control of the car. Finally, as the tires hit more level ground, Pat brings the Impala to a dusty halt.

He doesn't have long to catch his breath, however, as the attackers' van is racing down the off-ramp, heading towards the empty field where he is now parked. At least the radio still worked.

And in your waiting hands
I will land
And roll out of my skin
And in your final hours I will stand
Ready to begin

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:55 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Pat's BACK!!!

Post Re: ENDGAME: Pat WoW! vs Duo
If I Close My Eyes Forever

As the van moved closer to hitting Pat he sat there in his car trying to jump out. The problem was that the car door on the driver’s side was jam. Pat kicked and pushed on the door to no avail. As The car speeded closer and closer unto BOOM. The cars collide and the Impala explodes as well as the van. The sky fills with smoke and fire from the collision. The cars folded into half and no site of survival.

Suddenly a white station wagon spots flame and smoke coming from off the curve. He looks in confusion why that could be. He decides to go check it out. He slowly steps out of the Station Wagon locking the door. He slowly walks around to his trunk and finds a gun and a flashlight. You never no what you could bump into in the woods. He took the light and switched it on as he slowly creped his way down the hill. Shinning the light hoping to find where the flames and smoke came from. He sank deeper in the woods before finding two cars both bent and burnt to a crisp. He took a deep breath and hopes the best for their souls. He looked around just in case there were any survivors.

“Hello?!!!” The man flashed his flashlight around hoping that it wasn’t a family and that the people where alright. He was scared for his life already so deep in the woods. “Is anyone out there and needs help please?”Footsteps could be heard headed towards the man the man shined his flashlight on the figure and his eyes widen. The man’s mouth dropped as he looked amazed. “It’s….its……y….” Dead sentence the man is grabbed by the throat and tossed to the ground. The man hits the ground with a thud as the other man makes his wake up the hill and jacks the station wagon and speeds off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The home of the Casanova’s had been much more silent these days. With the recent lost of John and the constant worry about Pats life it was just uneasy. Pat the third and Michelle sat there on the couch watching Nickelodeon. In the kitchen at the table sat Jake and Dean why Jessica and Mary cooked dinner.

“So how’s Patrick?” Jessica asked Mary. Mary’s perked up.

“He is doing well; he really just wants this match to be over with. He said he is getting tired of the travel and all the constant investigations into TCW. He just wants to come home.”

“That’s good to hear.”

“I’m excited to just think he will be home soon.”

Jessica puts a pot holder glove down and smiles as Mary. “So are you two kids fallen for each other again?”

“I don’t know, I will always love Pat. He is the father of are beautiful little boy. He always did have a very romantic side for him. We will see what will happen.”

Jessica smiled at Mary as they went back to making the Roy family dinner for the night. Meanwhile at the kitchen table Jake and Dean discussed Pat aswell.

“So Pat comes home soon.”

“Yeah and you know something Dean, Its going to be good to see him. I’m just hoping he is all right. The past few months have been hell.”

“Tell me about it one death after another. Your home being broke into, the investigations. He is getting out at the right time if you ask me.”

Jake looked down at his hands as he thinks about his brother. “But I have a felling he won’t be able to walk away just like that. Cage and Elise basically want to destroy all memory of him. No matter in or out of the ring. Elise is just a woman controlling a man who does whatever she wishes no questions ask. But Pat is ready for this. I mean he’s been through hell worrying about me and this family. I just think he is going to go in there looking to hurt Cage. I know it sounds nuts but he is not in the clearest state of mind.”

“It’s going to be brutal, but I think he will be ready for it.”

Jake shakes his head in agreement as Jessica calls Pat the third and Michelle to the kitchen table to eat dinner. As they set the table with food they say their prayers. One for Pat however they had no idea of how unsafe it truly was now for Pat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cops arrived at the wooded area far back in the woods where the car was jacked and the collision which supposable cause the death of the man so close to retirement. But that day didn’t look like it would ever come. Cause Pat was nowhere to be found. The man who had his car jacked explained his story to the cop.

“So sir can you describe what happen?”

“Well I was driving back home when I saw some smoke and fire coming from the woods. I didn’t know if it was some kid just making a bomb fire or what. So I decided to go check it out. So I locked my doors and grabbed a flash light from my truck. I went into the woods to investigate. I flashed a light and then I saw both of these cars crushed. The poor souls who could have been there. Then I called to see if anyone had survived and needed help. Then out of nowhere he attacked me and through me to the ground...”

“Uh who is this man thaat through you to the ground, describe him for me?”

“Well I’m not too sure but he looked like……..”

Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:00 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]