[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Havoc: Duo & Pat WoW! vs Freya & Stephen Hawthorne
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Havoc: Duo & Pat WoW! vs Freya & Stephen Hawthorne 
Commissioner

Post Havoc: Duo & Pat WoW! vs Freya & Stephen Hawthorne
Hawthorne shocked the planet, especially Elsie and Freya, when he made his return at Friction. And although Pat may not know yet, he's likely to soon uncover what role Duo played in the attacks on him and his brother weeks ago.

Tension is in the air, and it's sure to quickly turn into... Havoc!

Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:25 am
World Champ

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:17 pm
Profile E-mail
Rikishi's Thong

He well remembered that famous match last year, that one moment...that painful moment, when his momentum not only slowed down, but stopped dead.

Looking back at the tape, he couldn't help but cringe whenever he saw his elimination...the way his leg bent the wrong way, the howl of pain that escaped his lips as he landed, the EMT's helping him to the back. He could recall his feelings that night as if it were yesterday, the intense pain shooting up and down his left leg, as well as despair...for he knew this injury was severe enough that it would keep him out of action for months...what he didn't know was that certain complications would soon arise...

"I'm afraid I have some bad news Mr. Hawthorne..."

The doctor's office...it had been almost 5 months since the injury, and he was supposed to be getting the cast off soon....supposed to....

"These X-Rays have shown me something very troubling...your leg hasn't healed right..."

"Hasn't healed right?"

His first instinct was to leap to his feet in disbelief, yet there was that slight hurdle of the big cast on his leg that prevented that from occuring...

"Yes, I'm afraid that we have no choice but to re-break the leg and surgically repair it so that it will heal properly..."

"...re-break it?"

"It's either that, or you'll never be able to function 100 percent on that leg ever again...Mr. Hawthorne, I advise you heavily to chose the surgury...your little wrestling career will have to be put on hold for a longer time, but you'll be thankful when your leg heals properly..."

Little wrestling career? Was that was this was to this little punk? For Hawthorne, it was his life! And to have it taken away from him....it would almost be like Hawthorne would have a unfillable void.

"Doc....if I get this surgury...will I be able to wrestle again? That's all I want to know..."

"With enough physical therapy and rest on it, yes you can, but again, it will take some time..."

"....Fine..."

"Very good Mr. Hawthorne, I'll have my nurse schedule our next appointment and we can discuss this in further detail..."

"Whatever you say Doc..."

For over a year he dealt with the constant rehab, the pain, the struggle to get his leg back to 100 percent. Now, finally, his cast was off, his walk was normal, and he was on the phone with Valerie Stern. The two had been in semi-regular contact with one another since his injury and, God bless her, her message to him was always the same in their phone calls and in person meetings:

"You'll always be welcome back here when your injury is healed Stephen...just get that leg better and be careful is all I ask."

This conversation, however, was slightly different in its subject matter. Hawthorne's leg was raring to go, and so was he to get back into the ring, but most of all, back to his partner Freya.

"Everything is as it should be Miss. Stern. My leg's all healed up and I want back in! I'm ready to go" Stephen remembered stating on the phone, taking a moment to look down at his formally casted leg after the words left his lips.

There was silence on the other end...3 seconds, then 5, then 7, finally...

"I'll arrange plane tickets for you to come to the next event, and we'll discuss introducing you back to TV...welcome back Stephen."

(Note: Pardon my rustiness and what not, this post is merely to introduce Hawthorne back and took place before Freya's post)

Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:41 pm
Pat's BACK!!!

It's a nice day in Orlando, Florida the hometown of wrestler Patrick WoW! Different from it raining so often and all of the other climate issues. It was quite maybe a little too quite for comfort. Inside the local guy which was also used for boxing matches Brain and his wife Michelle worked. The musclemen and women worked on their bodies.

"I fell so hot in this building Brain. Even with these fans going I fell like a pig."

"I think you look beautiful anyways darling."

Brain smiled at his wife. But only momentarily as the same five men who were hunting Jake WoW and Big Bamilious stormed into the gym knocking over anyone in their way.

"Alright everyone don't flinch an inch. Or I start da shooton!" The little Italian man with a mustache, standing 5'5, balding and slightly overweight said holding his gun.

It was in clear view what each man looked like. The man standing to his left was a Spanish man who stood about at about six feet; he had a trimmed mustache, short black hair and dark tan to him. The man farthest to the right a African American man about 6'1, bald, an anchor tattoo on his right arm. He was dressed in a white t-shirt and jeans like the other men with a machine gun in hand. Just like all the other men. To his right a French man about 5'9, he wore a black dog tag around his neck, he stood there looking nerves, and he had slicked back black hair and a black mustache. Dead center the ring leader At 6'5, 300 something pounds, an American man, blond buzzed cut hair, baby blue eyes, pieced up left eyebrow. He stepped forward.

"I think what my Italian ally was trying to say is if anyone moves, BANG!" People jump two muscle men try to approach the group and the French and African man and are open fire at as the shootings begin. Bullets fly striking the bodies of people. Michelle trys to sneak people out the back. As the leader graves her by the hair. Brain yells let her go. The gunman looks at Brain.

"Wheres Pat WoW?!!"

"He in Peu!!, please don't hurt my wife."

The gunman pulls back on her hair as he smiles at her and licks his lips. He tosses her to the ground.

"To bad she and you won't ever talk to him again!"

The gunman then points the gun at Michelle and pulls the trigger as he shoots her in the head and she collapses.

"Your next pops!" The gunman fires and shoots Brain in the heart as the Spanish man takes audio of it on his cell. He falls to the ground. Te gunman keep shooting up the place leaving not a soul to live, on top of building the yellow eyed demon smiles and laughs as it turns around and walks away.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in Syracuse, New York

In downtown Syracuse, NY it's a sunny day as both Jake WoW and Big Bamilious sit in a coffee shop. The sip on coffee.

"So Jake what's the name of this place?"

"What the restaurant? You mean you never saw a Starrbucks before?"

"I know what Starrbucks in, I mean this town?"

"Thank god, it's Syracuse, New York. One of the bigger places in Upstate. I can't believe we are still alive and made it all the way here."

"Why how far is this?"

"A good portion of a hour and a half long drive, but on foot who knows?"

"Well lucky for us we got a ride from some nun."

"Yeah she looked kind of bugged out at seeing us at first. But hell when you're coved in mud and blood who wouldn't be. She must have been hoping we were looking for Jesus. You think he is real?"

"Who Christ?"

"Yeah man, I mean things have to happen for a reason. We have to have been put here by someone you know. Life started because of god. So yeah?"

"Me too." Jake took a sip of his coffee as his cell phone ranged. He opened his phone and it said new audio message. A scream and gunfire could be herd a Spanish voice could be heard. Yes it was the audio from the killing.

"Yo papa, we going to kill you just like this little dead papi and mami! Your next essa! Your next!" The call ended with gunfire. As Jake flipped his phone shut. Jake looked at Bam and they left knowing they had to be on the move.
--------------------------------------

Another vision

Thunder was herd in the distances; a dragon's roar could also be heard. Wait what could this mean he thought to himself. The bolts where red, the clouds of thunder black. A scream of pain was then herd as whips of chains could be heard. He looked down and there was his father being beat by to demonic looking creatures, something not even in you deepest drakes dreams you would see. His father looked up at him; a rattle snake came out of his mouth as he was whipped again.

"Patttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Romeo and Juilet, Together forever more......................"

Well Brain was half right but it was Argentina. Pat popped off as his clock radio in his hotel went off and Don't Fear the Reaper played. He looked at the clock radio in shock. First a vision of heaven and hell. He got up and hopped into the shower. He walked out minutes later in a white t, jeans he grabbed his cell phone, bag of wrestling gear and popped out his shades as he locked his hotel room and headed down to the elevator. He thought "Man this is getting wired and wired. First mom in heaven and dad in hell. This is just too unreal." Pat pushed the elevator button and it dinged, Pat stepped on and headed downstairs. "The reaper, heaven and hell, mom and dad. It just has to all mean something." Pat headed outside and stepped into a impala he rented from the car rental place. He was lucky too actually have a car. Unlike Peru where he was just walking the streets read for any attacks. One thing was for sure that he was wanted dead and he knew it. Who was looking to do that was not known and why still hadn't been answered. But pat was becoming stronger than he ever was. His emotions over losing his ex and the fact that it was ageist his whole family had him on a crusade. Pat was ready for the world and that's what he was getting ready to do. As Led Zeppelins Ramble on played over the car radio, Pat looked ahead to be ready. Not knowing it could be too late. Pat cell rang and he picked it up and got the same message. He hit the breakfast almost causing the man behind him too hit him in the back of the car. Pat sat and just listened to the song as he ripped the gas and speeded of. His trainer was dead but he wasn't going to stop. He had no choice, but to ramble on.

-----------------------------------------------
Attention All Hunters

The hunters all meted in a meeting room they sat at the desk. The American man stood up before them. Also many other unnamed alliances sat as they looked up.
"Pat WoW must be killed; today another one of his close ones was used as a way of getting to him. However my sources tell me we had the wrong location. He is now in Argentina with his wrestling origination the TCW. I don't know much about their talent. But be warned there are people who are alleys of his who will try and come to gather to stop us. I do know of a few and with the help of one of are allys who are inside we will get the answers. Isn't that right deer?"

The heads turn as a big monster of a man and women stand in the door both grinning ear to ear.
-----------------------------
The Offer of Time

Pat stood in Stern's office with pacing back and forth.

"Look I'm not happy about being tagged with Duo, I know they are after me. They want me out of the promotion. Right now when everyone seems to want me out, I'm not taking and risk. I do not trust them! I want you rethink this Val."

"Patrick the match is set and I will not change it. Just because Elisa and Cage have been picking on you. "

"Fine!"

Pat gets up from the seat and walks to the door. He looks over his shoulder at Val.

"But don't a think you're going to see a tag match from me as far as I'm concern, I'm in for myself."

Pat opens the door and gently shuts it. He walks down the hall and pushes open his locker door. Heads down the hall and out the door and steps into the Impala. He drives off. Hours later as the moon shine bright Argentina sky Pat walks stops at a gas station. Pat looks around, it looks run down.

"Hey Patrick, I finally get the pleasure to see you when you're up?"

"What are you talking about?" Pat steps out of the Impala and walks over to the women.

"I know all about you Pat, your family, your mom and especially your daddy. "

"I would shut up if I was you!"

"Oh Patrick what a fool you are. If only you knew who I was."

"Well who the hell are you ya crazy bitch!"

The eyes flash yellow Pat looks shocked.

"Didn't you want to know how that scare was gone so fast? Well sweetie, tada!"

"Why do you want me? Whats the purpose? Why are my family and friends dying for me!!!!?"

"Its because you have been chosen and they play a role in your life Patrick."

"But why?!!"

"I'm not telling you."

"You demonic bitch, I should send you back to fiery hell you came out of."

"Ouch, that stung a little. HA! I like to see you try to kill me. Because if you even touch me your daddie is going to swell even louder. I would hate to see anything happen to that pretty ex wife of yours, or especially her new husband or your little boy."

"You stay away from him you physotic bitch!"

"Listen Pattie you're going to start doing what your told or I will rip that kids head off and feed it to the hounds. Now who's the bitch! See Pat you can't stop those looking for you, I had nothing to do with that. Well to a point I don't. I am that evil voice in everyone's head even yours. I know you want to shoot me and how you want to rip my head off, poke the eye balls out and shit all over it. But you k now you have to many that depend on you cause in the end if I wanted it just will be you here forever more. As they all burn in my fiery cage. So Pat Roy! What that is your real name right? Drop out of Havoc. Or this gets worse. I'm giving you a chance don't be stupid. Whatever you do don't say a word of this to anyone. Or you pretty sisters hair rips out one by one and your bother, oh I'm not even going to tell you what I have planned for him and that big jackass savior of his. You have unto Havoc! Don't show and you get more time, do show and well you will see."

The ground shakes as Pat looks around and she disappears into pitch black. When Pat see's the impala and moon again he pumps his gas and gets out of there. Rambling on.

Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:04 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Bodies twisted and bloody on the gym room floor. The living left to care for the dying. Men and women screaming and sobbing softly at once. Sirens and signals blast outside as the police and EMTs race inside.

"Fuckin' hell! It looks like a damn war zone in here..."

An arm reaches up to one of the cops, pulling a blood-soaked teenage body behind it.

"Please... ... me..."

The rookie officer turns to the young man, wide-eyed.

"What... what do you need? Oh, God..."

Still pulling at the blue inform, the boy slumps up on his knees.

"Please... kill me!"

"Shit! Frank! Frank!!"

Tearing the gun from its holster, the boy points it at his own skull. The rookie falls to the ground. More blood is added to the mix. The young man's body falls beside the officer's.

"So what's the plan now?"

"We're carrying on... They're going to pay."

The room shook with Cage's every footstep. He came to a stop in front of Elsie's small frame, laid back on the sofa.

"Elsie... Why?? What possible point could there be to all of this?! I understand the werewolf, but this Pat? And now Hawthorne too, I presume? None of them have anything to do with your father!"

Slowly, the girl leaned forward, opening her eyes, staring directly at the monster looming over her.

"Hawthorne was one of the first, if you'll remember. And Pat... Well, who says I need a reason?"

Resuming her former position, Elsie's lips curled into a devilish grin.

A small jet hit the tarmac at Ministro Pistarini International Airport. Overhead, its twin circled the skies. Aboard the grounded jet were some of the world's most twisted men, each one unknowingly sitting less than one foot below some of the world's most powerful explosives.

Watching the jet taxi from the airport's large windows was a thin, middle-aged man. His suit was that of the finest design. He brought the cell phone to his ear before it even began to ring.

"Everything set, bro?"

"But of course."

"Whenever you're ready, then."

He placed the phone back in his jacket pocket and in the same motion hit a second device. He turned in place, walking away from the window as the explosion rocked the terminal. In place of the jet was a collection of enflamed shrapnel, a mess of bones and melted flesh.

"Shit, shit! Abort landing! Abort!!"

Almost six thousand miles north, Jake shoots up in his bed, covered in sweat. Rising in the small room, he walks towards the door, a small note barely noticeable to his tired eyes.

Jake -
Did what I came to do.
Now it's your turn.
You're on your own now, bro.
- B

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:40 am
Profile E-mail WWW
World Champ

Hawthorne and Freya stood in front of a counter in a Starbucks they'd found. They were staring up at the expansive list of drinks.

"Um...."

"You could have learnt to make a decisions while I was away." Hawthorne stepped up to the counter and ordered two coffees.

"Look at him, taking charge like that."

Freya ignored the other Hawthorne that was still following her and found a table. She sat and the apparition sat down, or rather tried too. Bits of chair and table stuck through him. Using her feet, Freya pulled that chair further under the table.

"Alright... I won't sit there then." Hawthorne put a cup in front of her and pulled out the other empty chair to sit at. "Is it okay of I sit here?"

"Yeah, sorry, I just wanted to keep that one empty so... I could watch people."

"Right. Are you okay, kid?"

"Yeah, fine." Freya took a sip of her coffee, but quickly put it down again. "That's hot!"

"Yes..."

There was a long pause between them. Freya shifted uncomfortably. "So, did you find them?"

"Who?" Hawthorne looked up from where he'd been staring into his coffee.

"Your wife. Your son."

"Oh. I'd rather not talk about it."

"Oooh, isn't that an interesting answer? Not a yes, not a no." The second Hawthorne was standing behind the original who was staring back into his coffee. "Maybe he found her and she rejected him. Maybe he realises how much he still loves her, he never knew he never stopped, that he now wishes he'd never been brought forward..."

"Shut up." Freya thought she said it quietly, but not quietly enough.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothin'."

"So... how's the rest of the club? Acolyte, Dante...Darkness?"

"Oh, I don't think he likes me."

Freya looked up and saw Darkness leaning against a wall, mercifully clothed this time.

"Acolyte is gone, as is Misfit. Failed to organise their contract renewals or something. Dante and Selenia had a baby the other week, and well, Darkness is still Darkness."

"Still injuring team mates?" The tone was bitter like the coffee he was drinking.

Freya wrinkled her brow. "Oh, that Darkness is gone. He's a lot better now."

"What was it you said to me?" Darkness leant over the table, his hair in traditional werewolf braids, something glinted amongst them. "I think I remember, ‘I'm yours. I picked a team, I even picked a side in that team. Your side.'" But the last words weren't in Darkness's resonant voice, but her own instead.

"I've got to go." Freya jumped up and left the coffee shop, leaving Hawthorne and her half drunk coffee in stunned silence.

The moon lit up the Argentinean landscape; large dark shapes lined the road. The weather was pleasant and he drove with the window down, the sound of the wildlife audible over the cars engine. He thought back over his wrestling career, his Aftershock reign, his bitter feuds with ToppDawg, Kojack and General Bob. He'd never given up before, so why was he running away now?

Because this time it was different; it wasn't about a title, it was about people's lives. This was serious. He didn't have any business dealing with demons. He'd left that behind a long time ago.

So that was that. He was going to let her win because the price of losing was too high this time. It was too much to risk. Too many people could get hurt. Who knew how many had been hurt already?

He knew he should have stayed home, should never have gotten back into this business.

Pat looked up to check the approaching road sign. Avellaneda was just a few miles away now. Wait. Hadn't he been heading away from there? He looked around. The scenery seemed familiar - he'd been here before.

He'd turned around. Somehow, without realising, he'd turned around on the road. He was going back.

He didn't want to do it, but he was going back.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:35 pm
Profile E-mail
Pat's BACK!!!

Pat turned the car around. Maybe it was because he was afraid, maybe he was crazy and maybe he had something else in mind. The yellow eyed demon did give him unto Havoc. Which pretty much was his life? Being jumped in an ally, his brother Jake in danger, his vision of his mother in heaven and father in hell, the rest of his family in danger and now Brain and Jen murdered with dozens of others. Just because it was a set of events he couldn't changed. He couldn't accept the fact. He just wouldn't.

----------------------------------

Jake was alone now. There was no one to watch his back. His life and well being was responsible to only him. But he knew the numbers were greater. There where men out to get him and he had to do something. Jake picked up his phone and dialed Hancock National Airport in Syracuse, New York.

"Hancock Airport."

"Yes I would like to book a flight."

"Where to sir?"

"Orlando, Florida."

--------------------------------------------------

The hunters now had a new idea. That they were headed all to the next TCW. They knew bringing guns would not be a smart move. So they would have them transported. In an underground operation that they had rigged up. No one would accept a thing unless the underground method didn't work. But they didn't care all they wanted was Pat dead. When a middle aged men who was not sitting too far away from the American man asked him why the trip. He simply replied family vacation. Which got a strange look from the middle aged men as he turned around and sat in his seat. It was clear take one down and the other will try to save the day. The leader smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi baby."

"Mom, why is this happening?"

"I don't know sweetie but it's going to be alright. God is watching over you Patrick."

"But the yellowed eyed demon said..."

"The yellow eyed demon is just that, a demon that can't be trusted. You are in no danger of going to hell."

"What about what happen to Brian, Jen and Nichole and I just suppose to let them die. Let them rot in hell like dad is. "

"I know you have a good hart and will try to save them all. But you can't save everyone. God however can save their souls. You father did things in his past to put him in hell before he met me Patrick. I which he was here with me but he is down there."

"You still didn't answer my question mom."

"Hunny, Brian and Jen are fine and so is Nichole. They are all angels and watching over you. They are watching over you and your brother and sister. So am I hunny."

Pat looked down at the clouds he stood on. He thought about hell. But then the clouds spread about and Pat found himself falling into the dark abyss. Pat got off and brushed his pants off.

"HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!"

People screamed as ungodly things where done. Whips meeting the flesh of human bodies. These creatures like monsters out of horror stories times two. They tried approaching Pat. Pat ran through the pit of hell unto he tripped. He looked behind him and no demons. He then looked in front of them a barefoot man he knew as his father. Blood poured down his mouth. He open and spiders fell. Pat saw enough and just as he was uniting his father.

"Runnin with the Devilll... Yeahhhhhhh!!!"

Pat heard the guitar strings of Runnin with the Devil by Van Halen. Damn..... Just a god damn second longer and I could have save them. Wait he thought. I can save them. I can save them!! Pat jumped out of bed and headed into the shower. He smiled for the first time in months. Because he knew he might be able to save them, but running ageist the devil would be a saccadic he would have to make.

-----------------------------------------------

Jake stood at a doorway in Orlando pounding on the door. Finally a familiar face opens the door and jumped into Jake's arms.

"Jake! Thank god your alright, are you hurt are you ok?"

Jake kissed his little sister Jessica on the cheek. "I'm fine Jessica."

"Well come on in out of the rain. Dean... Jake is here."

Dean came in through the kitchen with Michelle standing next to him. Mary Janes husband held Pat the third who was wearing one of his dads t-shirts. Jake smiled. As he hugged his family and gave Michelle and Pat the third kisses on a head.

"So where's Mary at?"

"She's wrestling now." Mary's husband said.

"Is daddy going to be alright?" Pat the third looked up at Jake. A tear ran down his face. Jake bent down as Pat the third hugged Jake.

"Daddies going to be just find Patrick. I promise."

Jake knew in his hart he wanted Pat to be alright. He just hoped Pat was alright.

--------------------------------------------

The hunters all pull up in their car. The American looked at the other men as they all looked at there leader.

"We all know the plan right?"

"Yes we kill that dog Pat homes!" The Italian man said.

The Italian man nods his head. "So how's ya wanna kill em boss."

"Same as last time, leave his dead body in the ally. But this time make sure he is dead! You idiots."

"There is he is boss!" The French man said, the African American drove the car slowly behind Pat trying to act natural. But Pat knew something was up. Running with the Devil was easier. But Running from the devil would be even harder.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:49 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
World Champ

Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:30 pm
Profile E-mail
Pat's BACK!!!

Pat now knew he had what it took to try to save that in need. As he walked out to his Impala he knew he was being watched. Not so much by whom. He was checking his bags now days. With the hunters and the yellow eyed demon out to get him he wasn't safe. Pat looked around the area and saw three cars around him all parked. He got into the Impala and flicked on the radio Rainbow in the Dark by Dio played over his radio. As he drove out slowly. The hunter's car followed his car slowly behind. Pat knew however he was being followed. He then slammed on the breaks making the hunters act fast and jump out of their car. Pat then looked down and shut off the engine. He stepped out and walked as the hunters did. They both walked with in just few inches of each other they stopped.

"Mr. WoW I been excepting you." The American and his buddy pulled out guns as they tried firing at Pat. Pat saw the gun first and then ran full speed and shoulder tackled the American Man. The bullets all missed Pat. As he sent the American Man inches back onto the pavement. Pat picked up is gun. The African man rushed at Pat but Pat just smacked him with gun. Pistol whipping him in the face. The French Man aimed his gun at Pats chest but Pat kicked the French men in the gut turned him around and through him into the little Italian man. He then looked at the Spanish Man as he shot at him Pat did at cartwheel to get out of the way. Pat then took his gun and elbowed the man in the face before unloading the bullets and chucking them.

"Get the hell out of here now!!!!!" Pat screamed at the men as they left their bosses life in Pats hand. Pat walked up to the boss the American who was left lying on the pavement trying to reach one of the guns. Pat walked over and stomped on his hand as it went off just missing Pats right foot. Pat stood on his right hand. "Not today buddy." Pat picked the guy up by the collar and through him onto the ground again. Pat kicked him in the gut. Before taking the gun and chocking The American with it.

"Come on kid kill me!"

"I don't kill people, I make them pay." Pat them smacked the guy in the head with the gun and tossed the gun. Pat delivered a jab to the Americans right cheek. As he unloaded with punches on the American. He got off him and kicked him in the gut a few times. "Next time." Pat kicks him in the gut "Bring better backup." Pat kicked him in the gut once more. Pat then walked back to his Impala and drove off.

-----------------------------------------------------

Jake, Jessica and Dean, Mary's husband, Michelle Dean and Jessica's daughter and Pat the third sat at the Casanova dinner table all eating hamburger and fries. The TV was on in the living room to the Fox Network. Jessica looks at Jake.

"How did you sleep?"

"Best nights sleep I got in some time. Allot better than sleeping in some little hotel."

Jessica smiled, as Michelle ask for her dad Dean for some more ketchup. Dean passed it. Jake couldn't help look at Pat the third as he looked like he wasn't really touching his food. Jake thought of how said he was his dad so far away and his mother now back into wrestling. He heard from his mom yesterday but still it wasn't the same.

"Come on Patrick you got to eat your food. What would you mom say." Mary's husband pleaded with Pat the third.

"It's ok. I know how he feels. See Pat when I was younger me, your aunt Jessica and your dad went though the same thing. Grandpa was on the road most of are life's. We didn't have much time to spend with him. But whenever we did we couldn't be happier. He would go out of his way to make up for it. I know your daddy and mommy fell the same way about you." Pat the third then looked at Jake. "Here buddy I will make you a deal, you eat that Hamburg and I will watch the Packers game with you today."

"Kay!" Pat the third said back with joy to have his Uncle Jake watching him and his father's favorite NFL team.

As He ate his burger Jake smiled.

"Thanks Jake."Mary's husband said to Jake happy Pat the third was finally eating.

"No problem." Jake nodded and thought about Pat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group of other hunters all stood in their hideout all panting out of breath. But then the door swung open and in walks the American with one of his shot gun. He took the gun and shot the French Men blowing his brains all over the wall.

"What the fuck was that all about huh?! Shut up!! I got beat by that piece of trash. All you did was piss your pants and run off." The American walks over to the dead body of the French man he picks him up. He brings him over to the Italian Hunter and holds him up pressing the gun ageist the Italian man's chest. "You see what happens when you don't follow directions?! Huh?! You end up fucking dead like this mother fucker right here." He throws him at the Italian, Spanish and African Americans feet. "You smell that stench, the stench of dead flesh?! That was supposed to be Pat, not this unfaithful bitch! So unless you wanna be another dead man like your buddy here you better start following rules. I know Elisa and Cage are going to be disappointed that Pat hasn't even got a scratch on him. You all disgraces! Now take this body and dispose of it and don't run and whatever you do don't get caught. What are you still doing here go, vamoose, undaray!"

The men grave the body and stuff it into a body bag. The Spanish man mumbles under his breath. "No good dirt mmmmmumnogooddirtycocksuckermmm."

The Italian man nods in agreement and the African American ignores the two just wanting to get the job done. They load him into one of the cars trunks and speed off. Going to dispose of the body.

---------------------------

"Come on Pat, that's good son break these chains. Snap them. Come on Pat. "

"I got them Dad. Come on put your arms around me and hold on tight."

"There trying to escapes get them." The pigged nosed beast with black wings said.

Pat bends his knees and his feet leave the ground as he is trying to fly out of hell. The pigged nose like demon and the 10 other ones each more than disgusting, but all sickening fly after Pat and his dad. But when Pat finally makes it to the white clouds, the demons all burn and scream in agony. As Pat fly's into heaven. Pat lands his dad down in front of heaven's gate and Saint Peter smiles.

"Hello Jack welcome to Heaven. Yours son has saved and reversed you fate, Pat hugs his dad and then.......

"How to Save a Life..." Frays How to Save a Life plays over the Radio and Pat wakes up and at the foot of his bed sits the yellowed eyed demon. Her eyes flashed yellow.
"Forget saving a life, you screwed me over Patrick. Now you're not going to make it to Havoc!"

Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:12 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Pat's BACK!!!

Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:02 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]