[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Havoc: Indigo vs William Shamrock
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:13 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Havoc: Indigo vs William Shamrock 
Commissioner

Post Havoc: Indigo vs William Shamrock
FWRWTF?!

Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:11 pm
World Champ

Immediately after Friction, William Shamrock slid his cell phone into a pocket and stepped out of the quiet corridor into the bustling main reception area. He knew Powers wasn't going to be happy with what had just happened so he'd already booked tickets for the redeye back to New Orleans.

He pushed between fans, signing the odd autograph, but he needed to get away as quickly as possible. And then he saw her. Still wearing that garish green outfit - my colours, his brain got in quickly. He shook his head to try and dismiss the thought, but found himself walking towards her anyway.

"Hello, William." She turned towards him but another group of fans got between them, begging for autographs. He watched her do her duty, smiling and joking, although it never reached her eyes. The second the fans left, he grabbed her arm and dragged her to one side.

"Get off me," she demanded, keeping her voice low and pulling her arm free.

"What do you think you're doing here?"

"Signing autographs."

"I meant joining TCW."

"I'm a wrestler, Will, and Stern actually wants me to wrestle."

"Powers..."

"Powers nothing. He stripped me of my belt and fired me on live TV for no good reason." She stepped closer to him. "Stern's right - Powers is killing FWRFed and he doesn't even know it. You're so interested in being on the winning side; are you sure you are any more?" She turned on her heel and walked away from him.

"What about that oaf of yours then?" Shamrock smiled. She stopped. "What does he think of this?"

"It's none of his business," he said after a pause.

"No? His girlfriend is back wrestling, in a sibling promotion, touring not even that far away in fact, and you don't think he'd like to know?"

"It's easier this way." Her voice wavered slightly, and Shamrock's smile grew wider.

"Easier on who - you or him?"

Indigo walked away without responding. Shamrock cracked his knuckles and headed for the main doors.

Gabriel Bathory splashed lukewarm water on his face and looked at himself in the bathroom mirror. Just over his shoulder he could see into the bedroom and the FWRFed title belt that was sitting there. It looked odd; it didn't seem to fit with the rest of the room, or the rest of his life. He'd fought the fed, proven he was the best and, really, he should have felt elated.

But he didn't. It was hollow. There was only one person he should have beaten to make that golden belt a part of his life, and she wasn't around.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:49 am
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:03 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Indigo tossed and turned on her bed. The digital clock glowed, red numbers telling the world it was 11:23. She reached out and pressed a button on her phone; the screen was so bright it made her squint. Nothing.

She put it down again and lay back into the pillows. She rolled onto her side and tried to get comfortable. A glance at the clock told her it was still 11:23. And now 11:24 finally. She let out a deep sigh and flicked on the light. Her phone still sat idle.

Why hasn't he called? she asked herself.

For the same reason you haven't called him, herself answered back. You dumped him, left the country. What was he meant to do, come running now you're back?

"Shut up."

She hadn't meant to say it out loud in the silence of the hotel room. She swung her legs off the bed. "A bath. A bath will help me sleep." And now with a Plan, Indigo got up and walked resolutely towards the bathroom.

"What the fuck do you think you're up to?" Bathory's voice growled on the end of the line.

Shamrock grinned at Powers. "Whatever do you mean?" He tried to sound innocent, without much success.

"You know what I mean. If anything happens to her..." The threat hung in the office, even transmitted through a phone line.

"I'm sure Chuck will take very good..." he paused "...well, good..." he paused again, "...she'll be fine."

"So what do you want?"

"You're coming on a trip."

"Am I now?"

"Yes, you are." There was unexpected steel in Shamrock's voice.

"Fine. Where to?"

"I'll let you know." Shamrock pressed a button and ended the call.

"I hope you know what you're doing," Powers said.

"Don't worry. Everything's going according to plan."

‘Waltzing Matlida' rang out in the silent room. The bathroom door was flung open and Indigo came running out, a hastily acquired towel wrapped around her. She jumped onto the bed and grabbed her phone in one swift motion.

"Hey, I was..."

She stopped speaking as she realised the person on the other end of the phone wasn't the same person she was expecting. "No...no...I'm not meeting you, Will. Leave me out of your games." She rolled her eyes, listening to what Shamrock had to say. "Okay, fine, but any funny business and I'm gone."

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:57 pm
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]