[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction: Pat WoW! vs Duo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:21 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Friction: Pat WoW! vs Duo 
Commissioner

Post Friction: Pat WoW! vs Duo

Sat May 03, 2008 4:43 pm
Pat's BACK!!!

After Stranglehold Pat WoW still very upset in having his opponent opt out of there match walks around the corner and into his locker room. Pat slams the door behind him and falls back on the couch. He thinks to himself This isn't what I became a wrestler all those years ago for. I got in here to be the best wrestler alive and to become something. Now that I'm getting close each month to my dreams of being the top man are slipping away from me. Just like when I was younger. I can't be a joke any longer among these guys. I got to show everyone why I deserve that chance to be top dog for once. Pat heads into the shower. Minutes later he emerges and walks to the parking garage. His cab waits there for him and takes him back to the hotel. As Pat arrives the ladies at the front desk greet him. Pat manages in his train of thought to say hello before heading up a flight of stairs to his hotel room. He slides his key card in and turns the door handle and graves the do not disturb sign from the other side of the door and places it on the outside to view. Pat walks over to a mini fridge in his hotel and graves a glass and pours himself some wine as he sits on his bed. His phone starts to vibrate and Pat picks it up.

"Hello."

"Pat this is Brian man, it's been a long time."

"Sure has man why you calling me this time of the night?"

"Whys your phone still on this time of the night?"

"Alright you got a point. It's good to hear from you."

"I was watching the pay per view with my wife at home. We saw you getting cheated out of having a match and your reaction. Your sister gave me this number to get in contact with you."

"Good old Jessica. But yeah man I feel like I'm getting to that stage in my life where my career only has a few months left. I just want to be the top man for once. Since day one that's all I wanted to work on getting to that point. But it seems to be slipping away from me each month."

"You got to stay focus Pat and keep your eye on the gold. Stern doesn't know you that well since you to jest recently met a few months back. She doesn't know the real you yet. She has to see you busting your ass for TCW. You got to show her how much this all means to you. She is not going to just give you a shot. You got to prove you want it more than anyone to step in and out of that ring each night. So Pat whoever you face next you have to show how you run things. How much more hungry you get each passing month. Show them why you deserve their respect and show Stern why you are the best."

"I will, it's time to show them how much pain I'm going to take to be the top star in TCW."

"By the way Pat Michelle called the other day asking if I spoke to you."

"How's Jake?"

"He is doing well. You really should talk to him."

"Brain me and Jake don't have the most solid bound as brothers. We both have done stuff to the other to make it uneasy when we are in the same room. I just don't know."

"Whatever you guys have I hope you work it out. For your families sake it's going to be uneasy if you to never make up and something happens to one of you. Well Pat it was nice talking to you."

"You too."

"Call sometime don't be a stranger."

"I won't man."

"Goodnight."

"Night."

Pat shuts the cell phone and turns it off. He thinks about Jake and him when they were younger. How they used to spend allot of time together. He thinks about that Halloween so many years ago. Where they went as a Black and Green Ranger. How they got a bowl full of candy ate most of it and got sick the next day. He then has a flash back to the year Pat had the birthday party and no one came. How Jake cheered him up by hanging out with him and watching wrestling most of the day for Pats birthday. Pat thoughts then clear as he gets ready to fall asleep.

This morning Pat wakes up and heads into the shower. As the cold water relaxes the champ Pat thinks about the very advice Brian gave him last night. The advice to show them how much pain you will take to be the top dog. Pat finishes the shower and a moment later emerges in a nice black suit. He graves his cell off the charger and puts it in his right pocket. He reaches into the drawer and decides between wearing green, red, blue or black shades. He wears the green tint ones as he heads out the door calling for a cab. After the car ride over Pat shows up to the arena. Back to business no time to relax. Pat opens the cab door pays the cabby and walks through the doors and into the arena. He heads down the hall looking for the match board and the name he was going to prove he was going to stop at nothing to be TCW World Champion. He arrives at the board. He reads Friction: Pat WoW! vs Duo He takes a deep breath. He knew how big the 7 foot 400 pound monster Cage would be to prove himself ageist. He knew how Elsie may not be do the one doing the fighting but was basically there to support Cage. Pat knew Cages sheer size was going to be a true testament of his kill as a professional wrestling. There was no time to relax only time to spare and get ready for the beating he would take in this match.

Sat May 03, 2008 6:38 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]