[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Stranglehold: Highone vs Hardy vs DeSean (AS Championship)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Stranglehold: Highone vs Hardy vs DeSean (AS Championship) 
Commissioner

Post Stranglehold: Highone vs Hardy vs DeSean (AS Championship)
In the Aftershock Championship's history, two names stand out immediately: David Hardy and Highone.

Since his time with Infinity, and long after the group disbanded, David Hardy has carried the Aftershock Championship, putting down all challengers.

After a long hiatus, Highone has returned to TCW, setting his sights on his former tag partner and stablemate, David Hardy, and his Aftershock Championship.

At Havoc, stern reminded both men that all Aftershock title matches must be triple threat matches, and introduced the third man: former Infinity member, DeSean "The Technician" Blackwell!

There's a lot of history in this match, and any one of them could walk away with the title!

Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:06 pm
Too much time on my hands

"Here it is, your new contract, I hope everything is in order. "

DeSean Blackwell sat opposite the desk of his boss Valerie Stern, she slid his newly typed up contract extension. He picked up the crisp, clean, warm papers, he glanced at the first page,

flipped through some pages.

"There's a pen on the desk if you need it." She said this with her head down, reading something that he couldn't make out a looked like a letter of some sort...maybe even a love letter.

"Yea right" he thought to himself, "who would want the life sucked out of him?" he slyly smiled at his own joke, that familiar cocky grin the women loved but guys hated.

Stern: "What's so funny?"

DeSean: Um...nothing except that it's a joke if you think I'm going to sign a contract without my proper representation, I'm going to call Ari set up a meeting and then we can talk until then I'll

keep this if you don't mind.

Stern: No go right ahead

Stern buried her face back into whatever she was reading, whatever it was it was really interesting to her.

DeSean: What are you reading?

Stern: Oh, just a press release.

DeSean: Press release? Sure...right well I'm gone I gotta do some stuff...cut some promos....train...have sex with unbelievably attractive Brazilian women then write about it....

Stern: Get the hell out of my office Sean.

DeSean: OoooK

Highone laid his head face down on the lap of the love of his life Rachelle Leah, an ice pack sat on the back of his head, this was starting to become a pattern to him first Hardy with his return

attack then DeSean attacking him from behind with a chair. There's a saying that you reap what you sow. Well he reaped once and he got sowed twice, if that makes sense. Even with the slight

headache, Highone was in good spirits he was with his wife and his child in a beautiful city and in a nice hotel, with the sun shining bright on them, what more could a guy ask for? Since

starting his new life, he was realizing there was more important things than Professional wrestling, he had a family that he loved and wanted to protect though still wary of his two opponents

getting in their business.

Highone: You know even with this huge lump on my head, I'm not even mad at DeSean.

Rachelle: But he hit you from behind with a chair?

Highone: That's DeSean, it's what he does he'll probably call me ask me how I'm doing.

Rachelle: Just like the other calls that you never return?

Highone: Well I'll return this one if he calls, my eef isn't with DeSean it's with Hardy, I came back for a reason and DeSean isn't going to ruin my goal I won't allow him to. I don't expect him to

lay on the mat and just let me pin him either. WIth that being said, I'm glad he's in this match, it's only fitting when you think about it.

Rachelle: Almost like a circle, your career doing a full 360.

Highone: Something like that, the difference being I'm not curtain jerking against Spaz and squashing him 3 minutes.

Rachelle: You say that like it's a bad thing?

Highone: It's not when you're just coming up, trying to break into the business or need a good workout but you only become the best when you beat the best.

Rachelle: Sounds like something DeSean would say on a Nike commercial.

Highone was about to say something else but the sounds of a baby crying could be heard.

Rachelle: She's probably hungry, let me feed her.

She patted Highone on the back, telling him to sit up and let her breast feed their daughter, Highone sat up and walked outside on the balcony, admiring the view. The sun was setting and the

oceanshore was calm, since he left TCW he felt an inner peace with himself that was reflected beautifully by the current climate. Little did he know the weatherman called for scattered

showers and thunderstorm in the late evening.

Flashing. Lights.

She don't believe in shooting stars
But she believes in shoes and cars
Wood floors in a new apartment
Couture from the store's departments

You more like 'love to start shit'
I'm more of the
Trips to Florida
Order the hor douvres, view of the water
Straight from a page of your favorite author

And the weather's so breezy
Man, why can't life always be this easy?
She in the mirror dancing so sleazy
I get a call like 'Where are you, geezy?'

And try to hit you with the Ol-Wu-Wopte
Till I got flashed by the paparazzi
Damn, these niggas got me
I hate these niggas more than a Nazi

As I recall, I know you love to show off
But I never thought that you would take it this far
But what do I know?
(Flashing lights)
What do I know?

I know it's been a while, sweetheart
We hardly talked
I was doing my thing

I know it was foul baby
Ay, babe, lately you been all on my brain

And if somebody woulda told me a month ago Frontin' though
Yo, I wouldn't wanna know

If somebody woulda told me a year ago it'll go
get this difficult

Feeling like Katrina with no FEMA
Like Martin with no Gina
Like a flight with no visa
FIrst class with the seat back I still see ya

In my past you on the other side of the glass
Of my memory's museum

I'm just saying, hey Mona Lisa
Come home you know you can't Rome without Caesar

As I recall, I know you love to show off
But I never thought that you would take it this far
What do I know?
(Flashing lights)
what do I know

As you recall, you know I love to show off
But you never thought that I would take it this far
What do you know?
(Flashing lights)
What do you know?

He sat in the back of the VIP lounge vibing to Kanye West in the background while a group of brazillian women surrounded him, fake laughing at his corny jokes while he poured champaigne

on one of the girls neck and licked the liquid off. It looked like something you would see in a uncut rap video on late night BET.

DeSean: Hahaha So a dolphin walks into a bar and....

He stopped mid sentence because one of his opponents at Stranglehold decided to be a total buzzkill and ruin the mood, standing in front of him was David Hardy who held the Aftershock title

across his shoulder.

DeSean: Ladies could you please excuse me, I have to attend to some business.

He looked up at Hardy and before he stood he sat back down.

DeSean: Before I stand up, I want to make a gentleman's agreement we don't attack each other before we leave the club, deal?

Hardy nodded and shook DeSean's hand, DeSean then stood up and headed towards the bar with Hardy

Hardy: You know a year ago, you would have made fun of the guy who knowingly surrounded himself with gold digging whores, buying bitches wine so they could spend some time him. I

come in here and I see you being that guy.

DeSean: Well you know, Hardy a year ago I didn't think any of us would be in this position

Hardy: True and we are, me, you and Highone in a triple threat match for my title. Why did you attack Highone anyway?

DeSean: Because that's my thing, it's what I do.

Hardy: So it was nothing personal?

DeSean: No it wasn't

Hardy: So why request that you be in this match?Battling your so called two friends?

DeSean: I didn't request this match, it was Valerie's idea I had a totally different idea. You see my idea was to wear a mask and do this whole viral campaign, make cryptic messages, attack

people and do their signature spots but I realized that was lame, really lame so Valerie put me in the match.

Hardy: So it was Valerie's idea? Interesting

DeSean: Yea you know her, she's always about the ratings.

Hardy: Yea she is.

DeSean: What about you? Why is Highone so hell bent on kicking your ass?

Hardy: I don't know and I won't get a straight answer.

DeSean pulled a wad of cash out of his wallet and laid it on the bar, telling the bartender to keep the change in Portugese.

DeSean: Well I'm going to try and get laid, hopefully H1 doesn't hit me with a Tiger KO out of nowhere., he knows Kung Fu.

Hardy: Yea well so do we.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:06 am
Profile E-mail
411's Prima Donna

DeSean Blackwell sat comfortably in the bed of his hotel room admiring the two young Brazilian women asleep beside him. He had only been in the country for a matter of days, and back with TCW for an even shorter amount, but he was already happy with the decision. The job had fantastic perks and incentives.

It was about noon or so, but you wouldn't be able to tell it by looking out the window. The weather had radically changed from bright and sunny to a dark rainstorm, with flashes of lightning and thunder filling the sky every few minutes. DeSean hadn't even noticed that it had been going on for about 16 hours or so, as he was preoccupied with his own thunder and lightning.

After a few more minutes of admiration, he noticed that his cell phone on the sidetable was blinking. With a stretch he leaned over and grabbed it, flipping it over and looking at the screen.

2 missed calls.

He clicked through a few menus to discover that both David Hardy and Valerie Stern had called him, both leaving voice messages. DeSean shrugged and clicked again to listen.

He heard the generic auto voice:

"First message received at 6:54 AM"

Then the familiar voice of David Hardy came in after a few muffled seconds:

"Hey DeSean, what up... Hardy here. Y'know, I've been up a while thinking about shit. And I just wanna that it's really awesome that you're back in the fed and all. It's nice to finally have someone else I can call a friend ‘round these parts. You know I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. And that's why I wanna say that if you want the Aftershock title... you can have it. I'd have absolutely no problem dropping it to you at the next show... But I want Highone...I don't know where you two stand, but that son of a bitch chose the wrong guy to direct his menopausal rage towards. Now, I don't mean any disrespect or anything, since I know you're a fighter to the end... But I was thinking maybe we could double team him at the show. Make short work of him, y'know? In the end I want to superkick his face into the ocean, then you can cover him and take the gold. Then we both win... I dunno... just a thought. Think it over then let me know what you wanna do... or not.... Jesus, is it really almost seven? I guess I better go. Catch ya later, D...

*click*"

DeSean sat silently, contemplating Hardy's message. It was indeed quite a mouthwatering offer, but at what price would it come? He knew he had some thinking to do. He clicked to hear the next message.

David Hardy stared intently at the computer screen. He was sure he was breaking some sort of law, but that was the last thing on his mind at the moment. All that mattered was finding him...

It was about six in the evening and the rain was still coming down hard. The sky was now totally dark, with no signs of sun in any direction. Each clap of thunder brought a little twinkle to Hardy's eye. Such a loud, violent event, combined with the beautiful flash of lightning, almost how Hardy saw himself. The weather reminded him of his homes in Canada, back to a time where he had a lot less to worry about.

But that was then and this is now, and Hardy was on a mission. He clicked through the menus on the computer screen. The laptop belonged to Valerie Stern, as did the current hotel room he was in. Most TCW superstars, staff and crew were still in Natal, with the big move to Rio de Janeiro happening the next day. For Hardy it had been a week of luxury in the boss's pad, sandwiched around an embarrassing loss to his former best friend. But Hardy was going to avenge that soon. The look in his eyes guaranteed it. As did the current info on the computer screen in front of him.

Being the commissioner of TCW, Stern always has the current contact information of each superstar in a spreadsheet, in case of emergencies. Every superstar was to inform management of this private information whenever they switch cities or hotels. This was highly confidential information, only for the eyes of the commissioner and her top staff. If it were to fall into the hands of a wrestler, it could potentially be devastating. Needless to say, David Hardy would be one of the last people management would want to have this information. But they weren't going to find this out, as long as Hardy kept playing his cards right.

And it looked like he just got dealt a perfect hand as he looked at the name on the screen: Highone.

A sadistic grin grew across his face as his eyes skimmed over the address and hotel room number he was staying in. An almost maniacal laugh escaped his lips as thoughts of revenge flashed through his head. It took nearly a minute for it to finally register where exactly Highone was staying. Hardy's eyes widened and he stood up, looking out the large, ceiling to floor window at the second tower of the hotel. He shook his head slowly and opened one of the desk drawers. Inside was a few hotel business cards with the hotel address and phone numbers.

"No fucking way..." Hardy whispered.

Hardy quickly tossed the card aside and dashed across the room. He threw the balcony doors open and hopped out into the pouring rain. With a surprised glare he leaned over the balcony railing and stared at the other hotel tower. The rain soaked him to the bone, but he could not feel it. All that he could feel was the anger that Highone had been so close to him this whole time. The spreadsheet told Hardy that Highone was staying in the hotel tower directly across from him, and had been there for over a week now, while Hardy had be scurrying around town trying to find him. Hardy's eyes shot up and down, side to side, trying to see inside the windows, but the rain provided ample cover.

He breathed heavily as he glared towards the other building, seething at the all the wasted time he could have gone after his former partner. If only he had scrounged through Stern's computer days earlier. But it didn't matter now; he now had a target, and a plan to strike. Highone's time was running out.

Hardy whipped his head back, flipping his long wet hair out of his face. With a smirk slowly growing back across his face, he peeled off his drenched shirt and tossed it over the ledge, towards the other building. He pointed two fingers at it while it fell and made a mock shooting motion. He could taste the revenge already. He slowly backed into room. He had some preparing to do.

Little did he know that there was a set of eyes focused on him. Hardy had been watched since the moment he stepped out of the balcony. Those eyes continued to stare up in that direction well after Hardy returned into the room. A confused mix of thoughts ran through the watcher's head, but none of them really made sense at the moment.

"What you looking at, sweetheart?" a voice said.

The eyes looked the other way to see none other than Highone smiling down. Highone leaned down to pick his curious daughter up. She gurgled and grabbed onto his shirt as she looked back out the window. Highone followed her eyes, wondering what on earth could have her attention so much. He figured it was the storm.

He laughed, "Do you like the lightning?"

This has been his daughter's first thunderstorm, and from Highone's perspective, she seemed captivated by it. He smiled again and kissed her on the head. He looked back out the window and almost had a heart attack. Both he and the baby were startled by some black lump dropping outside in front of them. It looked like a shirt or something, but it moved to quick to tell. The baby began to cry wildly as Highone scowled as he looked out the window and towards the higher floors on the opposite building. He shook his head and tended to his child.

"What did you now?"

Rachelle turned the corner with her arms crossed; she had a grin on her face as she approached them.

Highone shrugged as he rubbed his daughter's back, "I have no idea, something flew by the window and startled her."

"Aww..." she moaned as she took her baby.

Rachelle hugged the child gently and slowly rocked her. The baby slowly started to calm down until she was finally silent, drifting off to sleep. Highone shook his head, wondering how she does it so easily.

Rachelle spoke quietly, "Are you all packed up? I think check out time is ten tomorrow morning."

Highone shrugged, "I'll do it in the morning, I don't think I'll have time tonight."

Rachelle nodded, "what time were you supposed to be meeting with Miss Stern?"

"Nine o'clock, so a couple hours away," Highone smirked, "I guess I better start making myself look pretty..."

"Looks like you're already done on that front," she said with a wink, "why on Earth would she schedule a meeting at nine at night?"

"She's a busy woman, apparently," Highone shrugged, "It's to sign the contract for the upcoming title match. Apparently Stern has arranged for all TCW security to be there so nothing serious breaks out between those two and myself."

"Oh honey, can't we just go home now?" Rachelle asked, "You had your match with Hardy and beat him, isn't that enough?"

Highone looked back out at the rain.

"Almost," he said softly, "It's not going to be much longer, I promise..."

"Yeah? And what if you win the title?" Rachelle sighed, "Then you'll be stuck on the road for good again."

Highone shook his head, "No, it won't be like that... I won't let that life consume me again..."

"I hope not..." Rachelle said, "I think there should be higher priorities now..."

They both looked down at their daughter.

Highone nodded, "Absolutely... Don't you worry, this will end soon..."

Several hours later...

David Hardy checked his watch. Quarter after nine. He was supposed to be meeting with Stern now, though he had no idea what the meeting was all about. He was certain that she wouldn't mind if he showed up late, or even no showed at all. It any case, they'd still be meeting up later that night. But that was just something else to look forward to. He now stood before Highone's hotel room and in his hand he held a key card for the room. Hardy took great comfort to find that Brazilian hotel operators were just as easy to bribe as Americans. A lame tactic, but an effective one. What really surprised him was the total lack of TCW security in the building. Over the past week, they had been in full force in the hotel. Hardy shrugged and figured they all had begun the trip to the next city.

As usual in these situations, Hardy popped in a piece of his favorite bubble gum. With a deep breath, he slowly slid the key into the slot and opened the door. The room was fairly dark other than a few dim lamps and the glow of the television screen. The suite looked smaller than Stern's, though still had a few rooms. He slowly crept through the entrance before stopping in his tracks. In the hall in front of him was an empty stroller. This confused Hardy who stopped and looked back at the door number. Sure enough, it was the one listed in Stern's database. Hardy shook his head and slowly shut the door without the slightest of sounds.

On his tiptoes, he carefully edged passed the odd stroller and continued towards the main area. He made sure to peak around the corner before making any moves; all he could see was another short hallway and the main area. From his point of view, all he could see was the back of a couch, silhouetted by the glow of the television show, which looked to be on some American chick flick. Hardy grinned and shook his head. What a ... Oh wait I need to grow up. Nevermind..., he thought. He took another step forward and heard a soft crunch under his foot. He instantly froze, expecting Highone to hop up from the couch and launch towards him.

But nothing happened. Hardy let out a long, soft breath. Lifting his foot up again, he moved it aside and looked down at what he just destroyed. The young champ raised an eyebrow to see what looked to be the plastic remnants of a plastic baby rattler.

"The hell...?" Hardy whispered to himself.

There were many things about Highone that Hardy didn't quite understand, and this was just another he would add to his list. He made sure to carefully step over it and continue his slow path towards the couch. Keeping a low stance, he made sure to be shrouded by the darkness as he approached, but once again he stepped on something, though fortunately, this time it was soft. It didn't stop Hardy from nearly having a heart attack again, though. Holding back curses, he reached under his foot and lifted up the victim of his stomp.

A teddy bear. Not just any teddy bear, but an old 411Fed Highone teddy bear. Hardy rolled his eyes as he clutched the bear. At least now he knew for sure he was in Highone's hotel room. He was a bit surprised, though, that Highone's ego and conceit made him bring along stuffed, anthropomorphic versions of himself. Hardy's face then eased into a scowl as he grabbed the bear with both hands and ripped the head off, tossing the pieces across the room. As a closet teddy bear collector, it actually hurt Hardy to do such a thing, but if it pissed Highone off, then it was worth it.

Hardy still had no clue, but was about to figure it out soon.

It was about that time that he noticed the shadows of all sorts of baby toys scattered on the floor around him. It didn't make any sense to Hardy, but his mind was focused on other things. He finally made it to the back of the couch. With another sick grin, he clenched his fist tightly as he slowly rose to a fully standing position. He looked down towards the figure sprawled across the coach and threw his fist down.

DeSean Blackwell made an exaggerated sigh as security patted him down, searching for a weapon.

"Fella's I think you'll only find one weapon down there, and you better not grab it," he says with a cocky grin.

One of the top security guards spoke up, "Let him go, he's clean..."

"Cleaner than your shirt, apparently," DeSean said, "be more careful with the salsa next time, bro..."

The security guard turned away embarrassed as he picked at the stains on his uniform. DeSean walked past him and opened the door to Valerie Stern's office.

"The money has arrived," he said with a smile as he entered.

What stood before him was another dozen or so security guards that stood between him, Valerie Stern behind her desk, and Highone sitting in one of three chairs in front of the desk.

"Welcome, Mr. Blackwell," Stern said, "You're only twenty-five minutes late, yet still better than someone else, apparently..."

DeSean grinned, "Sorry, ma'am, I had to apparently clear customs just to get in here. But here I am, and the future is now."

Stern rolled her eyes, already tired of The Technician after their meeting just days earlier.

"Have a seat, Sean, let's just get this over with..." she sighed.

Highone sat quietly with his fingers pressed together. He analyzed Stern as he watched her, noticing how she kept looking out the open door every few seconds. His concentration was broken by the mention of his name.

"Highone, ol' buddy!" DeSean said, "How you doin' man? How's your head?"

Highone stood up out of his chair, causing security to become alert. Both he and DeSean stood, mere feet away from each other. Highone couldn't see through DeSean's dark shades, but he could feel his eyes staring back at him. It looked like they were about to come to blows but Highone slowly extended his hand.

"Good to see you again, my friend..." Highone said.

DeSean smirked and shook his hand. It seemed a friendly moment, but everyone in the room could feel at least some uneasiness. Nobody could really tell what was going to happen next. Stern just stared on, not impressed as she glanced at the clock, and out the door again.

David Hardy's fist stopped in midair and he gasped in surprise. His knuckles hung just inched above the head of who he thought was Highone, but turned out to be a woman fast asleep. Hardy let out another breath as he leaned over the couch to get a better look at the sleeping beauty. He could recognize her after a few moments.

"Rachelle, Rachelle..." he said softly.

He smirked and backed up a few steps. He was actually a bit surprised and impressed that Highone seemed to have truly hooked Rachelle Leah, perhaps he was a bit envious. Though he wasn't quite sure what he was more envious over, the fact that he had a total hottie like Rachelle, or the fact that he seemed to have a steady relationship. Hardy's eyes narrowed as memories washed over his thoughts. On multiple occasions, Hardy was so close to working out a relationship with former WWE superstar, Lita. She was someone who held his heart like no other, and though he'd never admit it, he still thought about her on a daily basis. There was no way he could call her though, no matter how much he wanted to. It seemed any time they got close, something ended up fucking everything up. And every time, that something was Highone, or at least that's who he blamed. It was something that ate at Hardy to the core, turning the once happy-go-lucky youngster into a man filled with bitterness and sorrow. This wasn't fair that Highone got to be with someone he loved while Hardy's best laid plans went oft awry. He was still waiting on that kiss.

But that was just more fuel for the fire, and he had no use for Rachelle Leah, not right here and right now. He stepped back a few more steps and scanned the area. It didn't seem like Highone was here, unless he was in the bedroom. Hardy turned his head and looked towards the bedroom door. It was mostly closed, but open just a crack. Highone had to be in there. Hardy didn't even bother creeping now. He just stomped towards the bedroom at a steady pace. He got to the door and pushed it open carefully.

Again, the room was very dark, lit only by an Elmo nightlight on the far wall. Hardy thought Highone must have truly lost it now and de-evolved into some sort of hair man-child. He stepped into the room and slid up the light dimmer. What he then saw was no Highone, but it was equally, if not more shocking. A crib stood against the wall with a little mobile above it. Hardy face turned into that of a wide eyed scowl. He slowly edged towards the crib and looked into it. Inside he saw a baby, what looked like a baby girl.

Highone's baby girl.

She slowly opened her little eyes and looked up at Hardy, who stared back down at her. They both examined each other in wide eyed amazement. Hardy could tell it was Highone's child, though as usual, the selfish Canadian could only think of the disappointment of not being informed of such a life-changing event. Hardy expected the baby to belt out screams and cry like crazy, but the child just stared up at him with bright blue eyes. The child gurgled and blinked a few times. Hardy looked back towards the door then back towards the baby. As scary looking grin once again grew across Hardy's face.

Highone and DeSean Blackwell now sat in front of Valerie Stern. As a precaution, head of security, Russell Simmons sat in the seat between them. The room was quiet as they sat, waiting.

"Can't we just get this over with?" Highone asked.

Stern crossed her arms, "Not until Mr. Hardy gets here..."

"Right, gotta wait for Davey-poo," Highone responded with a smirk.

"I beg your pardon?" Stern said with a hint of anger in her voice.

DeSean slouched into his chair, "Are you sure he knows he's supposed to be here? He's a cool guy and all, but he ain't too bright."

"Absolutely he knows, I told him this morning to be here," she responded.

"Oh, was that over breakfast?" Highone cut in again with a wide smile.

Stern shot a glare at him, "Are you hinting at something, Highone?"

"Yo, just give him a call," DeSean interrupted, "I got shit to do, personal autographs to give."

DeSean nodded towards Highone, who didn't seem to want to approve of DeSean's womanizing, though it was something Highone was famous for back in the RoXoR days. After getting no response, he looked back at Stern who was already on the phone with the hotel.

"Yes, this is Valerie Stern, could you put me through to the penthouse suite of tower A?" she spoke into the phone.

Highone raised an eyebrow, "Isn't that usually your suite? The penthouse?"

Stern froze for a few moments before speaking frantically into the phone, "I'm sorry, that was a mistake, can you put me through to... David Hardy's suite?"

She knew full well that Hardy didn't have his own suite, and had been staying in her room, though there was no way she was going to admit to such a thing in front of all these people. The hotel clerk at the other end told her that there was no David Hardy registered at the hotel at the time. Stern quickly hung up the phone, and looked towards the two wrestlers before her.

She cleared her throat, "It seems David has checked out-"

"Your ass?" Highone finished her sentence, unable to resist.

"Highone, don't you push your luck with me!" she said, obviously upset with his comments.

"Then call his cell phone!" DeSean said, getting impatient, "Why do we need him here? Can't we just sign the title match contract and get out of here?"

"No," Stern said, "I need David to be here."

She looked over at Highone, who just sat there smiling innocently at her. She narrowed her eyes.

"Y'know," Highone, "I really should be getting back to my wife and daughter; it's getting pretty la-"

DeSean spoke up, "Dude, you have a wife and daughter!?"

Highone smiled, "Sure do!"

He dug out his wallet and pulled out a recent picture of the two of them, holding it towards DeSean. The Technician took it and looked at it with a grin. Meanwhile Valerie Stern let out a frustrated breath as she looked out the door again, paying attention to nothing else as the former Infinity mates caught up.

David Hardy turned the light back off as he left the bedroom, a satisfied smile plastered on his face. He walked through the hotel room almost with a strut, not even caring about what toys he stepped on. He had just realized that Highone was probably also at this meeting that Hardy was supposed to be at. At least he now knew where his next target was. He was about to turn and walk to the door when he stopped in his tracks and looked towards the couch. Rachelle was still asleep, and Hardy suddenly got a self satisfying idea.

With a proud grin he walked carefully towards Highone's wife, not wanting to wake her up now. He came around the couch and leaned down to be at her level. He bit his lip and rubbed his chin as he watched her sleep for a few moments before licking his lips and leaning forward. He touched Rachelle's chin softly and directed her face up towards his. Without a second though, Hardy pressed his lips against Rachelle's and kissed her. It wasn't who he wanted, but after years of Highone cock blocking him, he finally got that kiss. Rachelle stirred and slowly raised her hand towards the back of Hardy's head, thinking that he was her husband, Highone, but in an instant he was gone.

Rachelle opened her eyes and looked forward to see just the glow of the television set. With a soft moan she sat up and looked around, trying to find her husband, but it was apparent that she was the only one there. She gently touched her lips, which were a bit wet. She asked herself if it was just a dream. It was about then she noticed that her mouth taste faintly like bubble gum. She ran a hand through her hair and shook her head.

She stood up and headed towards the bedroom when she stepped on something and let out a curse. She hobbled over to the light switch to see that she stepped on the broken pieces of plastic that were once one of her daughter's rattlers. She looked down at it, a bit confused until she noticed her decapitated Highone bear, with fluff sticking out the hole. Her eyes widened and she quickly turned and darted towards the bedroom. She flew open the door, flipped on the light and approached her baby. When she got to the crib she let out a gasp.

"So..." Highone yawned, "It's almost ten and Hardy still ain't here... Weird, I always heard he comes early."

One of the security guards in the room cracked a smile and let out a chuckle. Stern quickly glared at him and pointed towards the door.

"You. Out. Now." She demanded.

The security guard frowned and left the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Y'know," DeSean said, "Something tells me he ain't coming."

"He'll be here," Stern said, "He promised."

"Now I ain't saying anything," Highone said, "But you seem to know a lot about him. You guys close or something?"

"No." Stern said quickly.

DeSean looked at his watch again as Highone pulled out his vibrating phone.

"Excuse me, I gotta take this" Highone said, "Hey hun, what's up? Wha? Why are you... Alright, I'll be there right away!"

Highone stood up quickly and headed towards the door, "Sorry, I gotta go!"

"No, you can't leave now," Stern said.

Highone stopped, "I... don't care..."

Highone threw open the door, blasted through security and dashed down the hallway towards the exit of the building. He turned the corner and stopped dead in his tracks. A familiar face was standing before him, staring him in the face with that trademark grin. Highone narrowed his eyes.

"How's it going, buddy?" Hardy asked.

"I don't have time for you now, David," Highone said.

Hardy nodded slowly, his grin disappearing, "Of course... you never did..."

With those words Hardy stepped aside. He didn't know why, since he spent all day planning to kick Highone's ass, but something told Hardy that this wasn't the time. Highone stepped past him and stopped.

"We'll... discuss this another time..." he said.

Hardy nodded, "Yes... yes we will..."

Highone took off again.

"Give my love and kisses to Rachelle and the munchkin," Hardy called back to him.

Highone stopped in his tracks again and looked back at Hardy, "What did you just say?"

Hardy winked and disappeared around the corner. Highone shook his head and exited the building. He didn't know what was going on, but he knew he had to get back to his hotel room. There his distraught and confused wife waited for him, along with their daughter, who slept quietly, using a . If she was about 15 years older, she probably would have appreciated the Hardy autograph on her forehead. But for now she just slept, waiting for daddy to get home...

DeSean smiled at Valerie Stern, who was not pleasant enough to return the favor.

"So..." DeSean said, "Are you and Dave fucking?"

Stern rubbed her temples, "I swear to God I will-"

"Hey gang!"

Everybody looked up to see David Hardy standing in the office doorway. DeSean laughed, surprised and impressed that Hardy actually made it. Stern looked upset but was relieved that Hardy had made it. She momentarily forgot that she needed Highone there as well.

"Sorry about being late, got stuck in traffic," Hardy smiled.

"Glad you could make it, bro," DeSean said.

DeSean slapped hands with him while Stern just pursed her lips and looked exhausted at Hardy. Hardy winked and sat down in what was formerly Highone's chair. He rested one leg on the other and blew a big bubble out of his mouth.

"Anyone want some bubble gum?" Hardy asked just as the bubble exploded on his face.

Russell Simmons sat there and sighed, "These guys are the fuckin' Three Stooges..."

David Hardy's Title History:

411Fed 2004 Tag-Team Turmoil Winner (RoXoRz) 8/15/04
411Fed Tag Team Champion (RoXoRz) 11/24/04 - 3/2/05
411Fed Intercontinental Champion 3/2/05 - 6/6/05 (Merged with ECF Transcontinental Title)
411Fed/ECF Transcontinental Champion 6/6/05 - 11/28/05
TCW Aftershock Champion 3/6/07 - 5/2/08

Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:11 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Too much time on my hands

DeSean: So can we get this signing over with? I have business to take care of.

He continually looked down at his watch, that was engraved with diamonds and if you didn't know that, DeSean would be the first one to tell you.

Valerie: What do you have to do that's so important?

DeSean: Nothing but I can think of better things to do with my time and at 11 o'clock at night.

Hardy: He's right, to hell with Highone let's get this over with.

Valerie: And where do you have to be tonight David?

Valerie asked with an half smirk but inquisitive look on her face, Hardy smiled back but never gave an answer. WIth the snap of her fingers, an contract was handed to Ms. Stern, she laid the piece of paper on the table

Valerie: Here it is the contract for the Aftershock Title Triple Threat match, this contract states...

DeSean: Oh Jesus fucking Christ

DeSean mumbled those words to himself, sighing and even laying back in his chair, visibly showing his frustaration and impatience with the whole situation. Valerie paused and stared at him before starting again.

Valerie: This contract states....

DeSean went off into his own little world, tuning out Valerie and only hearing bits and pieces of what she had to say.

DeSean thinking to himself: I don't need to hear this shit, I'm the Technician bitch. We need more chicks in this company, we have a male audience and all we have is sausage fest.

Valerie: So as you two see....

DeSean (who's still tuning Valerie out): I would do Maria, she has a annoying ass theme song though. Here she's comes again, like good something, something, her legs go on and on for days, she's got a nice ass, I could be in that. She's on top of her game, look out she'll tear your heart, she'll do something, no doubt, if I could only stick my cock in that.

Valerie: If you look on page 3....

DeSean (Still thinking): I'm going to take my time, she's gon get hers before I.
I'm going to take it slow, I'm not gonna rush, this strooooke. So she can get a sexual eruption. Damn this is a long contract, blah, blah, blah. That's what you're saying to me Valerie right now because I'm not listening. It's obvious her and David are screwing each other. I can feel the sexual tension in the room and it's not coming from me. I bet she would suck the life out of a husband. I bet she can be a real freak though, I shudder at the thought.

Valerie: DeSean can you do me a favor? (Valerie unbuttons her top) Can you make love to me right now on top of this desk?

DeSean: Excuse me?

Valerie: Can you grab that pen that's underneath the desk?

DeSean: Oh yea, yea. Let me go ahead and sign this.

DeSean signed his name on the dotted line and headed the paper and pen back to Valerie, she handed it to Hardy who did the same.

Valerie: All I need is Highone's signature and we're all set

David: He won't be back at least not tonight, I'm sure of it.

DeSean: Well I'm not waiting up for him, I gave you guys everything you needed. Now if you excuse me I'm going back to my hotel room.

There was an awkward pause there as if everyone was waiting for something witty to be said.

DeSean: I have nothing to witty to say, I'm going back to my 5 star hotel room.

Highone stepped inside his hotel room

"Rachelle!" he yelled.

He took a few more steps inside and he didn't see anything noticeable at first until he heard the quiet sobbing of his beautiful wife Rachelle in their daugters room. He slowly walked in not raising his voice.

Highone: Baby what's wrong?

Rachelle: He's been in here, I thought you said he wouldn't find us.

Highone slowly looked around the room and noticed the broken toys, the heads of stuffed animals missing .

Rachelle: Look around you, everything broken.

Highone: What about our daughter, is she ok?

Rachelle: She's fine except for one thing.

Highone: What is it?

Rachelle: You'll have to look for yourself

Highone walked over to the crib and peered inside it.

Highone: Son of a bitch!

"Hey DeSean, what up... Hardy here. Y'know, I've been up a while thinking about shit. And I just wanna that it's really awesome that you're back in the fed and all. It's nice to finally have someone else I can call a friend ‘round these parts. You know I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. And that's why I wanna say that if you want the Aftershock title... you can have it. I'd have absolutely no problem dropping it to you at the next show... But I want Highone...I don't know where you two stand, but that son of a bitch chose the wrong guy to direct his menopausal rage towards. Now, I don't mean any disrespect or anything, since I know you're a fighter to the end... But I was thinking maybe we could double team him at the show. Make short work of him, y'know? In the end I want to superkick his face into the ocean, then you can cover him and take the gold. Then we both win... I dunno... just a thought. Think it over then let me know what you wanna do... or not.... Jesus, is it really almost seven? I guess I better go. Catch ya later, D... "

That was the repeat of the first message, what was the second message?

Next message at 6:57 AM

Hey D, it's Highone look I'm cool about the chairshot I understand the business we're in. My beef isn't with you, it's with Hardy. Me and you go back and I want you to know I look forward to being in the ring with you, let's try to catch up. Call me back:

DeSean thought about the messages and then about Hardy's offer, he should have known it would have came down to this. When Valerie proposed the idea of being in a triple threat match with his two former stablemates, he didn't like the idea much. He wasn't too thrilled fighting for the Aftershock title and the prospects of defending it in Triple Threat matches week in and week out but he also knew that sooner or later he would have to choose sides which is something he didn't want to do. What's weird is that Highone didn't mention anything about teaming up, just talked about "catching up" which made his decision even harder but let's be honest he was damned either way, either Hardy or Highone were going to be pissed off so fuck it, he thought.

DeSean: Just ignore the message, it'll go away.

He knew in his heart of hearts that it wouldn't go away, he knew he would have to make a decision but first he needed some rest.

DeSean laid his head on his pillow and closed his eyes.

"What makes a man, is it the woman in his arms? Just cause she has big tities?
Or is it the way he fights everyday, no it's probably the titties.
Now you're a man! (Man!) A man, man, man! (Man!)
Now you're a man (Man!) A man, man, man! (Man!)"

DeSean: Dammit who could be calling me?

He checked his caller ID, he recognized the number as Highone's, he watched as the phone vibrated on the table next to him.

"What makes a man, is it the woman in his arms? Just cause she has big tities?

DeSean: Damn that ringtone is annoying

DeSean picked up his phone and pressed the volume button on the side, effectively putting it on silent. He then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

The next day DeSean showed up at the arena a little earlier than usual but he had nothing else to do in Brazil and walking around in the hot ass sun, wasn't appealing to him. After saying hello to a couple of staffers, DeSean headed straight towards the locker room. While emptying his bags, he thought about his messages, he still hadn't made an official decision yet, in fact he didn't talk to Highone or Hardy since the contract signing. He tried to ignore the calls, which was his original plan but like it was mentioned. It was inevitable, he was going to be forced to make a decision whether he wanted to or not.

"Fine" he thought to himself. They want an answer, I'll give them an answer.

Hardy felt the warmth of a certain older red head woman laying next to him, he turned towards her and kissed her softly on the lips. Valeries eyes began to open, she noticed Hardy already out of bed, it got to the point where he kned the unwritten rules between them.

Valerie: We both need to be at the arena soon

Hardy: I know will I be "renting" another limo service?

Valeria: Yes courtesy of TCW management.

Hardy: And by management you mean you?

Valerie: If you put it that way, yes.

Hardy walked over to the dresser, that sat across the bed. He grabbed Valerie's laptop and opened it up.

Valerie: What are you doing?

Hardy: Relax just checking my e-mail/

He clicked on the E and unsurprisingly the first site that came up was TCW's, Ms. Stern had it saved as a home page. He was about to leave the site, when he saw a video link featuring DeSean.

Hardy: Did Blackwell have a schedule promo today?

Valerie: No, why?

Hardy: Because he's cutting one now, wait I'll turn the volume up so you can hear.

TCW, I'm back and let me explain why I'm back, I came back to TCW to face the best. It's as simple as that, I want Darkness.....I want Dante.....I want Matt Strikmore, Inferno, Freya Green, Kermit. It doesn't really matter to me I want to face the best, to prove that I am the best damn technical wrestler in this company. So it was to my surprise when Ms. Stern suggested that I participate in a triple threat match for the Aftershock title and it was even bigger when I found out my two opponents, Highone and David Hardy.

Now a lot of you are thinking why is that a big deal? Didn't you hit Highone in the head with a chair, DeSean? You're right I did but that was because I wanted Highone to know I was around because so far it's been Highone vs Hardy, everywhere I go it's the RoXoRz, that's the match up everyone cares about. But guess what? There was a 3rd founding father to Infinity and that guy was me. Infinity is done, through, finite. I came to terms with that, I told myself it was one hell of a ride and we had some good times but now I have to start focusing on my own career stand up and be a man. So RoXoRz I'm calling war on you both from this point on, you won't know where I'll be at and when you least expect it, I'm going to strike because I am The Technician and I am Pro Wrestling and that means I'm better than both of you, now get the camera out of my face.

After hearing the promo Highone closed his laptop with a smirk forming Highone thougjht to himself/

Highone: Bring it you son of a bitch.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:02 am
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]