[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Valerie Stern's Voice Mail
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Valerie Stern's Voice Mail 
Commissioner

Post Valerie Stern's Voice Mail

Hello, you've reached the office of the TCW Commissioner, Valerie Stern. All calls are screened by default, so if you'd like to get in touch with Ms. Stern, please leave a message!

If you would like to set up a meeting with the commissioner in her office, please press one.

If you would like to simply leave a message for her, please press two.

If you would like to request any changes or additions to your match, such as stipulations, title concerns, or any other match-related business, please press three.

For all other business, please press four.

Ms. Stern will respond to all calls as soon as possible. Thank you for calling!

BEEP!

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:13 am
Too much time on my hands

Hello, you've reached the office of the TCW Commissioner, Valerie Stern. All calls are screened by default, so if you'd like to get in touch with Ms. Stern, please leave a message!

If you would like to set up a meeting with the commissioner in her office, please press one.

*boop*

beep
Hey Ms. Stern it's Eddie Isley listen I don't want a match I just need you to listen to the brillance of my new track, I recorded myself. I need you to play this on the air, during breaks I just need this favor. I don't have the CD on me so I'll sing it.

"Come on, I wanna thank Snoop Dogg for this track let's go"
I'm going to take my time...me, myself and I
I'm going to take it sloooow, hopefully no one come home
Because they'll call it chronic masturba...."

beep

message end

Dammit

would you like to send this message?

Yes, aw hell let me call again. [/i]

Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:01 am
Profile E-mail
Commissioner

"Yo yo yo! This is Eddie! Leave me some love at the beep!"

Beeeeep!

Hello, Mr. Isley. Terribly sorry that I missed you, and many apologies for taking so long to return your call. You know how hectic it can be around here right before showtime.

With regards to your new track... Er... I'm not quite sure if it would be the best fit for airing between commercial breaks; however, you ought to get in touch with Mr. Blackwell. He's just returned and might be searching for a new entrance song.

If you call the TCW switchboard, I'm sure they'd be happy to give you his contact information.

Keep in touch, especially if you'd like to make a return to the ring at any point.

Click!

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:45 am
Commissioner

"Hey, this is DeSean. You know the drill."

"Mr. Blackwell, this is Commissioner Stern. When you have a few minutes free, I'd like for you to stop by my office. Thank you."

Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:08 pm
Commissioner

Mr. Sel, and Ghetto, uh, people: This is an automated message from Commissioner Stern. A new TCW talent named Specter has been added to your match. I'm sure you'll all make him feel oh-so-welcome. Complaints can be directed to... Jason Fragg. That is all.

Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:43 am
411's Prima Donna

*boop*

Val, hey, hi, it's me... Listen, I don't have a whole lot of time right now since I really need to take care of some business, but...

*takes a deep breath*

I think somebody might know about our... stuff... I just got a really weird message saying that he knows what's going on and has proof and I'm a bit freaked out right now. I just wanted to let you know so you have time to prepare in case this goes public. I don't know how this happened but I'm going to do all I can to figure out what's going on and how to take care of it...

*a few more deep breaths are taken*

I don't get how this could have happened, I've been so careful about everything... I'm really hoping it's just a sick joke or we could be in deep shit... I... I dunno, like I said, I'm going to use all the connections that I can to find out what the deal is... In the meantime I guess you should just deny everything for the sake of your own job, though I probably don't need to tell you that...

I'm thinking maybe I should have a few shows off and stay out of the public eye or something. Maybe just say this injury is more complicated than originally believed... I dunno... I just don't...

I'm a bit freaked out right now but I'll do everything I can to make sure this doesn't get out. And you... well you just do whatever you feel is right, I trust your judgment over mine...

I think I should go now, I've got some of Shadow's people coming to see me any second now. I wish I could be there but maybe it's best to keep our distance for the time being... Anyway... take care, Valerie, I lo-

*beep*

*click*

David Hardy's Title History:

411Fed 2004 Tag-Team Turmoil Winner (RoXoRz) 8/15/04
411Fed Tag Team Champion (RoXoRz) 11/24/04 - 3/2/05
411Fed Intercontinental Champion 3/2/05 - 6/6/05 (Merged with ECF Transcontinental Title)
411Fed/ECF Transcontinental Champion 6/6/05 - 11/28/05
TCW Aftershock Champion 3/6/07 - 5/2/08

Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:46 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

*boop*

Valerie. This is Izumi Matsushita, the newest member of your roster?

I know you probably don't like me, you probably think I'm some crazy obsessed fan who wants to wrestle.

But I have to warn you. I may or may not be telling you anything you don't already know.

Be careful of Darkness.

He is more dangerous than you could possibly imagine.

*sigh* I wish I could tell you more. Circumstances prevent me from giving details.

I don't always agree with your decisions as commissioner, but as a human being, I would not want to see you harmed.

You can ignore this if you want or call me crazy, but I just felt it was right that I warn you, for your sake, and a lot of lives.

Just...be careful.

*click*

*beep*

End of message

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:26 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Valerie Stern's Voice Mail
<i>Hello, you've reached the office of the TCW Commissioner, Valerie Stern. All calls are screened by default, so if you'd like to get in touch with Ms. Stern, please leave a message!

If you would like to simply leave a message for her, please press two.</i>

"Boop"

Hey Ms. Stern it's um...Tony Mancini, you know Stallion....um yea. Right anyway. I'm calling me and my brother are leaving. We're headed to the Connecticut, it's either WWE employees or TCW fugitives, so WWE employees it is. Anything to say Paul?

Paul: I always thought you had nice legs, I can say that now because what can you really do?

Stallion: So that's it, we're going to the E. Wrestlemania here we come!

Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:46 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]