[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Retribution: Hardy vs Drako vs Mark of Silence
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:49 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Retribution: Hardy vs Drako vs Mark of Silence 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Retribution: Hardy vs Drako vs Mark of Silence
Aftershock Championship Match

Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:45 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Pat's BACK!!!

We head back to a memory wish seems so long ago. Before there was The Mark of Silence. Before Raja called the shots. When he used to be Pat WoW.

Its 5 in the morning at one of the local hospitals in Orlando Florida. It's a nice warm morning near the end of June. We see Mary Hendrixs holding a baby. By her bedside is Pat WoW who has a big smile across his face. Pat looks down at his son Pat the third.

"He is so beautiful." Pat says as he lets little Pat grab his finger. "Who knew we could create something so beautiful.

"He looks just like his daddy." Mary says "Hello I'm your mommy." Little Pat blinks his eyes. A Pat smile back and gives his wife a kiss as he holds the baby.

The next scene is shown at we see is of two boxers in the ring. One is Jake WoW the brother of Pat WoW the other is another league fighter. Jake is taking jabs at the fighter. The crowd is going rowdy with all the hot action. Jakes trainer and team mates yell go for the kill. Jake moves in right as the boxer trys to fight back. Jack steps back and boom a punch to the left check and the boxer falls. The reff breaks it up the bell rings. The announcer declares Jake the winner. Backstage Jake is in the locker room talking to Pat.

"Good fight out there tonight Jake."

"Thanks Pat, I finally starting to think lady luck might be on my shoulders."

"Keep this up and who knows what you could get bro."

"So how's the wife and kid."

"There doing so fine. You know Jake I never have been so happy before. Not even winning my first title belt. I thank my lucky stars every day for them."

The scene switches once again to an early morning where Pat is up early. He switches on the TV to the Weather Channel. The phone rings and Pat picks it up. On the other end is a bill collector.

"Hello."

"Hello is this Patrick WoW?"

"Yes, can I help you?"

"Yes Patrick we just looked up in our computer and you owe a large bill totaling." The sound is not heard at the moment. Just like sound stopped for a moment. "We really need the money Pat. You have a month to get it paid or we will have to foreclose your home."

"Alright, thank you."

Patrick hangs up the phone. He hangs his heads in his hands as he falls back on the couch. The only thought running through his mind is how am I going to come up with that amount of money. The scene switches really fast to the day the house is foreclosed. Pat packs most of his belongings into the moving truck. He no longer has his Ford Pickup truck that he used to ride in when he was first in the federation. The next thing we see in the memory is Pat pulling into a hotel. Time quickly passes in the memory as it is night already. Pat is taking a walk outside when he runs into a couple of college kids.

"Yo, Yo hey stop man! Hey could I offer you something tonight?"

"Sorry I'm married and not gay."

"Yo, I'm not talking about getting you off ya ... Oh wait I need to grow up. Nevermind.... I want to know if you would like any of this." The teen flashes some Crystal Meth at Pat.

"Nah, I'm not into that..."

Before Pat can finish the teen cuts him off and puts on a fake story. "See my moms really sick I'm not even sure if she can make it til Christmas this year. She needs this operation bad man and..." The kid sniffs.

Pat looks at him "Alright man how much?'

"$50 bucks."

"$50?!! Seems like a little much."

"Come on man, for my mother's sake."

Pat pulls out a $50 and gives it to the teen. As Pat walks away and back inside. The teen counts the money and smirks as he walks away.

Time quickly flys by again and we see Pat waking up one morning. Mary comes back from the bathroom still in her mighty. She looks disgusted at Pat as she drops some crystal meth and some cocaine on the table.

"What is this?'

"Seriously baby its not mine?"

"Then how did it get here?"

"It must be the owners or something. Or maybe the cleaning ladies.."

"Tell me the truth is this your?!"

"Yeah its mine."

Mary looks pissed. "So that's the reason you always look so high when you come in at night. Or when I ask you to go to the store you probably smoking it huh. I can't take this!"

"Come on baby we can work this out."

"Pat, I don't know who you are anymore. Mary starts packing the babies things and some stuff."

"Where are you going!?"

"I'm going to my mothers."

"You can't do that!"

"Why the hell not Pat? I can't live with your lies anymore. Pat..." A tear runs down her face. "I want a divorce."

A tear runs down Pats face as his voice gets really soft. "Come on baby we can work this out."

"You need help Pat. I just can't live with you the way you are now." Mary opens the door with one hand. "Goodbye Pat."

Pat rushes out the door after her. She takes off in her car. As Pat is left standing their with tears running down both checks and down his neck. Pat falls to his knees crying. The scene again changes once again to Pat sitting in a bar heavily drinking. The bar tender finally cuts Pat off and suggests he go home as tomorrow is Christmas. Pat staggers through the streets. Time has passed as the divorce has been finalized. Pat stopped showing up and being a part of team Jake WoW. He just didn't feel up to it. He enters the door. The next memory is that morning at his childhood home where Jack WoW now lives. His father heads upstairs and starts knocking on the door. After Pat doesn't answer a bunch of times Jack decides to open it with a key he has. He walks in and sees Pat doing cocaine. Jack outrages storms over to his son."

"What the hell is that Pat? It better not be cocaine."

"Dad..."

"I know the smell Pat, Its Christmas your sister and brother in law and Michelle is here. Your suppose to be setting an example as her uncle. I can't have this shit in my house!!!"

"Calm down dad..."

"CALM DOWN I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS PAT. WHAT WOULD YOUR MOTHER SAY IF SHE SAW YOU LIKE THIS?!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Dad its no big deal..."

"NO BIG DEAL HUH!? HOW ABOUT THIS, GET OUT!!!"

"YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS."

"I'M DEAD SERIOUS!!!!"

Pat is seen packing up his drugs into his pockets. He heads for the door. Jessica and Dean look up from Michelle at Pat for a moment.

"You need some rehab Pat. You are throwing your life away. Get into rehab kid."

Pat walks right past his dad and slams the door. Jessica and Dean look shocked as they ask Jack what is going on. Jack just ignores it and tells them now how about presents. The scene changes again to Pat and rehab. Pat looks at blank walls as he rocks back and forth. One of the workers walks in to bring Pat to his doctor. Pat sits down in a brown leather chair in the doctor's office. The doctor looks over Pats folder.

"So Pat WoW, are you the former wrestler?"

"No, I think you have me confused for someone else."

"It says here you used to be a former wrestler."

"Not anymore."

"How are you feeling today?"

"Whatever man, it doesn't matter anymore anyways."

The doctor looks over his glasses. He sets the folders down. "Pat we are all here to help you. The doctors and all the workers want to help you get clean."

"Listen I told you I don't have any motivation to get better. I will tell you doc my life is in a shit hole right now. My wife left me with my kid, I lost my mansion, all my cars, money, my dog passed away, my father won't talk to me and the rest of my family has done the same. So tell me how the FUCK do you think I am!!!!!!?"

"Calm down Patrick."

"I'm not going to calm down. You don't know shit doc about me. Who the FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM?!" Workers run end and hold Pat down as he screams out in rage as they give him a needle to calm him. Pats rage only lasts a few seconds unto he is out cold.

The scene once again switches to a dark house at the middle of night Pat is inside stealing objects on the mantel. All of a sudden a light flicks on. A man walks down in a blue boxers and a wife beater, he has a mullet as well. He carries a gun as he slowly walks down stairs. Pat trys to run.

"Get out of my house you son of a bitch."

The man chases Pat out the front door. Just as at reaches the outside there are 3 cop cars waiting for him. One of the men with the megaphone tells Pat to stop right there and drop. Pat being on cocaine. Trys to run. Pat dodges cops as he makes a break for it down the street. The cops chase after him as Pat cuts down an ally way. There is a tall gate, Pat trys climbing over it but is grabbed down by two cops. He trys to punch them but is zapped as he falls to the ground and starts shaking. The cops wait for a few moments unto they put handcuffs on him. The next scene is shown of Pat sitting in a jail cell. Time passes quick as we see Pat getting out, and then going to a homeless shelter to be turned in for his drugs. We see him back in jail as the memory starts to slow up to the day he got out. Pat is seen walking the street not knowing anything. He stops for a minute and he thinks. Who is Pat WoW? He is your past? He is not here anymore? Pat declared from that day forward he would take a bow of silence. He earned himself the name The Mark of Silence. The Memory goes to the night he met Raja. It is late night on Halloween. Pat once again is trying a robbery when a dark African American woman stops him. She clubs him to the back of the head.

"You idiot... stay away from me." She kicks him on the back as his body smacks ageist the pavement. "You know I should turn you in right now. You're nothing more than a rusty fucking druggy." She goes to strike him again. But he grabs her legs and pulls her down. She looks at him for a minute before realizing who he is. "You're that wrestling guy." She then has an idea of how she can use him to expand her wealth. "You know since you don't seem to want to talk I will call you The Mark of Silence. Now how about we work together. You're going to do what I saw or you will have to rely on them Salvation Army meals. Whatever I want you to do you're going to do. Understand?" Pat looks down as he is shaking or drugs. She slaps him across the face "UNDERSTAND!!!!!?" Pat then slowly nods his head as she smiles. "For now on you're going to sleep out here. You will never go in my house. You can lay in my yard. But if you ever try to even get on my porch I will disown you. ARE WE CLEAR?!!!!!" Pat slowly nods his head.

We go to present day. Pat sits on the grown once again looking down as he is shaking for something. Raja walks out her door in a fur coat. She looks at him.

"Get on your feet, today is the day we start my plan for dominance." Pat follows her down a road as they head the arena.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:58 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
IC Champ

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:59 pm
Profile E-mail
411's Prima Donna

Post Let The Games Begin
David Hardy muttered to himself as he limped through the arena. His head was bandaged up and his left arm was heavily wrapped. The backstage was fairly empty as it was the evening, something Hardy was happy about. His pride didn't like people seeing him hurt like this. If anyone did look his way, though, they were met with a startling glare. Every step he took was followed by a muffled wince. The burns hurt.

Hardy rubbed his head as he muttered to himself, "Note to self... don't charge big jackasses in close quarters..."

Normally he'd be extremely pissed off about Drako's attack on him and torching his rented condo. Hell, if the neighbors hadn't heard the smoke alarm, he'd probably have been burned to death by now. What he couldn't figure out is why Drako would do something like that. He had been warned already that if he laid a finger on Hardy outside of the ring, he'd be met with a fine and suspension. Maybe Drako thought that he'd be able to do it and get away without being caught. Come in, wreak havoc, and then burn down any evidence that he was there. If that's the case, Drako would soon be proven wrong.

What really bugged him is how Drako somehow managed to find out where Hardy was staying. Which is one of the reasons he was now knocking at the skybox door of Valerie Stern. After a few moments he got the cue to enter, which he soon did. He walked into the skybox/office with something of a scowl on his face. Stern sat behind her new desk, a previously smashed one sat in the corner, with a bunch of other smashed office furniture sitting there.

Stern spoke first, "I was surprised that you were released from hospital so soon. I was actually about to come see you when I got your call. You should feel special; there are not many people I'd stay after hours for..."

Hardy nodded almost sarcastically, "Right... Well fortunately I was dragged out by some British couple on vacation next door and the fire trucks were there before anything too bad happened..."

Stern nodded, "I guess you have eight lives left... So what happened, anyway? I heard something like it looked like an oil spill happened all over your suite..."

Hardy scoffed slightly, "I think you know exactly what happened..."

Stern had a shock look on her face which soon turned to a scowl of her own.

"It sounds almost like you're accusing me of something..." she said sternly.

"Well given the fact that only YOU knew where I was staying," Hardy muttered, "I have some suspicions... Mind you I wasn't even using my own name or credit card when I checked in, I have no idea how he tracked me... Unless someone told him..."

"Oh cut the bullshit, Hardy..." Stern scoffed, "you know after all this I wouldn't sell you out like that. What would I have to gain?"

"True..." Hardy said softly, "though I know Drako certainly isn't smart enough to track me down himself..."

Stern perked an eyebrow up, "So this WAS Drako... I thought it might be..."

Hardy blinked and stared at Stern, "You knew he was coming for me?"

Stern nodded slightly, "He came by here and made a big mess of things, trying to find out where you were. I refused to tell him until security dragged his ass out... I never thought in a million years that dolt would be able to find you."

"Yeah, well... he did..." Hardy sighed as he looked down at his burned arm, "he God damn did..."

Stern nodded slowly and thought for a few moments, "I hate to spring the whole proof thing on you, but if you have a witness or any other evidence that it was him that did it, I can suspend him... he's had enough warnings..."

A smirk slowly crept across Hardy's face, "You want proof? Hehe, I've got fucking video footage..."

Stern looked at Hardy with a confused look on her face, "Footage...? May I ask how the hell you pulled that off?"

Hardy snickered softly, "May I use your laptop for a moment?"

Stern shrugged and nodded. With a shit eating grin plastered on his face, instead of grabbing the laptop, he waltzed over to her side of the desk. He stood behind her and reached around her with both arms, leaning into her back. Stern seemed fine with it at first but quickly stiffed up, forcing him to move to her side. Hardy opened an internet browser and typed in the address of his own website.

"Davidhardy.ca," he chuckled, "be sure to bookmark it."

Stern rolled her eyes at him before stiffening up, looking proper again after a moment's lapse.

"You see, after every event, I go onto my website and record a live video with my laptop webcam. I talk about my thoughts on the match or the event itself and chat with fans and shit, answer questions and all" Hardy explained, "it automatically stores whatever is recorded on the web server and posts the most recent updates on the front page of my site..."

Stern shook her head slowly, "And here I was thinking you were just another pretty face... turns out you're a big nerd..."

"Oh cram it," Hardy laughed softly, "Anyway, as luck would have it, I was recording my latest video when juggernaut here marched in and began torching the place..."

Hardy clicked a button and the video began to play. Hardy skipped through a few minutes of talking until the part where Drako comes around the corner, setting things ablaze. The video shows Hardy approaching Drako then getting hit in the head, falling to the ground. A second hit to the head seemed to knock him out cold. For another minute, Drako throws oil all over the room, lighting it as he goes. He gives Hardy another quick kick to the side as he leaves, tossing his tools into the quickly raging fire. The next few minutes shows Hardy lying lifeless on the floor as the room is engulfed with fire. It then looks like something falls on the laptop, ending the feed with a few moments of static.

"Is that proof enough for you?" Hardy asked, "I might also add that there are security cameras outside of the condos, so he's probably been caught walking around on a few of those. It's like the dumb motherfucker wants to get caught..."

Stern nodded, "I think this is more than enough. I think I'll download this video for his file... Consider him suspended..."

Stern didn't seem too strongly behind suspending him, thinking she could make some money off of the big reckless oaf. But she had a word to keep, among other things.

"Good..." Hardy said, leaning against the desk right next to her, "I think it's best for both of us... I mean, I'm used to getting my ass kicked, but this guy took it to another level when he started targeting you... I'm not going to let that happen again."

Stern smirked slightly, "why is it that you always seem to forget just who I am? I can handle things myself just fine and don't need you looking out for me all the time."

Hardy shrugs, "Just trying to show that chivalry isn't completely dead..."

Stern rolled her eyes, "How very noble of you. But I think you should know that if I had to, I could probably kick even your ass. My hand to hand combat training is superb."

"Oh yeah?" Hardy laughed sarcastically, seeming to have forgotten how upset he was with her just minutes earlier.

"Don't make me prove it," replied Stern, who herself was in a much different mood that minutes earlier as well. She wouldn't dare show this kind of camaraderie with an employee in public.

Hardy shrugged, "okay..."

Suddenly he threw a quick jab directed at her head. In an instant she was on her feet as she caught his arm by the wrist. With a quick turn, she pressed towards him, twisting his arm behind his back. Before Hardy could even let out a yelp or react, she had his other hand pressed against the desk, squeezing his wrist at a pressure point. He looked terrified into her smirking face, just inches from his own.

Hardy took a deep breath and nodded slowly, "alright, you're not bad..."

Stern suddenly pressed forward again, applying more pressure, "I beg your pardon?"

Hardy winced and looked at the floor, "Fine, you're very good and can handle yourself just fine..."

Stern grinned, "That's what I thought..."

"Yeah, yeah," Hardy grumbled, "I give, now let go..."

Then Stern applied more pressure on the hold, inching forward again until she was eye to eye with Hardy, with an almost sadistic look on her face.

"Mm mm..." Stern said, shaking her head slightly.

Hardy breathed deeply through gritted teeth, "I said I give up, I give up! This shit hurts!"

Stern nodded, "I know... And maybe next time you won't barge into my office accusing me of something out of my control. Got it?"

"Yeah! Fine!" Hardy yelped, "Whatever you want!"

"Oh?" Stern said with a perked eyebow, "whatever I want, huh?"

Hardy blinked and looked back at her.

Stern half smirked, "I think I've got-"

Suddenly there was knocking at the door. In a split second, Stern released Hardy, pushing him over the desk and onto the floor in front of it. Before Hardy could even realize what just happened, Stern was sitting back in her chair, looking all tough and proper as usual.

"Who is it?" she called out.

Hardy slowly got to his feet, rubbing his arm, then his head, shooting a "WTF" look at Stern.

"Sorry," she whispered out of the corner of her mouth.

There was no response at the door.

Hardy grumbled, "At least we know it isn't Drako, if it was, the door would be kicked in and we'd have lead pipe bruises on our heads."

"Go see who it is..." Stern said.

Hardy sighed and hobbled over to the door, looking through the small peephole. A few moments later he turned back to Stern with a smirk.

"It's not exactly what I'd call a threat..." Hardy laughed softly.

"Alright, well let them in, and let yourself out" Stern said.

Hardy rolled his eyes as he reached for the door, "Alrighty then..."

"We'll talk later..." she said in a hushed voice.

Hardy smirked, "I'm going to hold you to that... And don't you worry about Drako for now; I think I've got it covered."

Stern nodded, "give me the details later tonight."

Hardy nodded and turned to the door, opening to reveal Pat and Raja standing in the doorway. Hardy meets the glare in Pat's eyes and returns it. After a short staring contest Hardy suddenly bursts into laughter and shakes his head. Without another look, Hardy slips past the two of them and continues on his merry way.

"Just when you think he couldn't dig himself any deeper, he finds a sinkhole!" Hardy chuckled down the hall, "seeya Val!"

Stern quickly cleared her throat and closed her laptop slightly, hiding Hardy's website from Pat and Raja, "Come in, what can I do for you?"

Elsewhere...

Police sirens and lights added to an already chaotic scene in the busy downtown streets. Drako let out a savage yell as he was brought down chest first to the hard sidewalk. As he fell, more than half a dozen police officers piled onto of him. A few of them strapped a pair of handcuffs onto him but he easily snapped the chain. Two more cops jumped onto the struggling monster as they triple handcuffed him and bound his wrists in tight plastic straps.

"Get the hell off of me!!!" he roared.

"You're not getting out of this one," said one of the head cops, standing a few feet away from the madness and speaking in broken English, "we have video evidence that you assaulted that man and started the fire earlier today. You're going to jail, punk!"

"The hell I am!!!" Drako yelled.

With a sudden burst of strength, Drako roared and stood up, sending police officers flying in all directions. He turned to take off in the other direction but he was swarmed again by even more cops, bringing him down to the ground. He could see an armored prisoner transport van come near, ready to take him away.

"Everybody clear!" shouted one of the cops.

The police all quickly jumped off of Drako and backed away. Drako lurched to his feet when suddenly he felt several little clips attach to him.

"Now!" said another officer.

Two of them pulled the trigger on their tazers as Drako suddenly felt a powerful surge of electricity jolting into his body. His muscles froze up momentarily, but the stubborn beast refused to be taken like this. He slowly raised his bound hands to grab onto the wires but it was too late. The tazers stopped and his body went limp as he finally fell unconscious.

"Alright men," said the head officer, "let's load this bastard into the van. And make damn sure he is under surveillance the entire time and thrown into the strongest prison cell. I don't trust this motherfucker..."

David Hardy's Title History:

411Fed 2004 Tag-Team Turmoil Winner (RoXoRz) 8/15/04
411Fed Tag Team Champion (RoXoRz) 11/24/04 - 3/2/05
411Fed Intercontinental Champion 3/2/05 - 6/6/05 (Merged with ECF Transcontinental Title)
411Fed/ECF Transcontinental Champion 6/6/05 - 11/28/05
TCW Aftershock Champion 3/6/07 - 5/2/08

Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:13 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Pat's BACK!!!

Raja and the Mark of Silence come in Stern's office and shut the door behind them. Raja burst out in rage as she talks.

"Some big idiot assaulted us on the way here. He was some big idiot in some red get up."

Stern raises one of her eyebrows "You mean Darako. I don't think you will have much to worry about. Darako is being punished for his actions. "

Raja has a small smirk on her face now "Good. Now who is this Hardy guy?"

"David Hardy is one of the top superstars. He is the current Aftershock Champion. Your man will be meeting him at Retribution ."

"Wait a second. My man he is not my man. What would make you think I would be with something as pathetic as him? I'm his manager and that is it."

Stern stands up from her desk really annoyed at the outburst of Raja. "Let's get one think straight Miss Raja. Whoever he is he works for this company. Outside the ring you might think you own him or whatever but inside that ring, he works for those fans. Now if that is all...."

"No that will be all. Come on you ape lets go." The Mark of Silence just stands there.

Stern cuts in. "If you don't minds Raja. Could I have a word with him? Raja just shrugs her shoulders and exits the room. Stern looks at him in the eye. "I know who you are deep down inside Pat. Don't let someone like her walk all over you. You will find out soon enou..."

Raja opens the door once again and demands the Mark of Silence leaves with her now. The Mark of Silence leaves the room. They walk down the narrow halls of the TCW unto they reach a locker room with The Mark of Silence wrote on it. They both enter the room. Raja starts to look really mad at him.

"Listen to me." The Mark of Silence just stares down at his shoes. Raja brings her hand back and smacks The Mark of Silence across the face. "IF YOU EVER LET WHAT HAPPEN TO ME OUTSIDE HAPPEN AGAIN.." Raja removes her belt. "YOU WILL BE PAY FOR WHAT HAPPEN, DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!" The Mark of Silence slowly nods his head. "Now about David Hardy, You are going to do a little business for me. See your going to....." Nothing can be heard, Raja once again smacks the Mark of Silence face. "Do we have an understanding?" The Mark of Silence slowly but surely nods his head in agreement. "Good now get going!" The Mark of silence exits the room and heads to go find David Hardy.

David Hardy is seen sitting in his locker room now reading off his laptop. He hears a knock on the door and shuts the laptop half way. "Open it yourself doors open." Instead of opening The Mark of Silence kicks the door. David walks near the door and the two lock eyes once again. Nothing much needs to be said between the two. The hatred has always been there for one another. David and The Mark of Silence remain eye to eye. Before David steps back. "Well, when it seems you couldn't make your life anymore depressing, you become friends with the women you are going to rob. You're pathetic Pat. No wonder why she left you."

At that the Mark of Silence herd enough and he tackles David to the floor. The Mark of Silence starts throwing fist to the face of David Hardy. David trys to cover up but The Mark of Silence in rage stops it from being blocked. The Mark stands up only to be met with a kick to the groin. The Mark of Silence drops fast to his knees. David pulls himself up by using the couch for support. He looks down at The Mark of Silence but before he can make his next move The Mark of Silence uses a Kip Up Hurricanrana. The Mark of silences sends him over the couch. Then The Mark of Silence gets up and pushes the couch over on David Hardy. David trys to lift it off but the weight appears to much for a beaten David Hardy. Before he leaves The Mark of Silence brings a chair from the outside in. He then raises the chair into the air and a huge thud is heard as he connects the chair on the head of David Hardy. David lays there out cold under a couch and in a pile of blood, Staff breaks it up why EMT's attend and get the couch off David.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:31 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
IC Champ

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:28 pm
Profile E-mail
411's Prima Donna

Post The Office

411Fed Intercontinental Champion 3/2/05 - 6/6/05 (Merged with ECF Transcontinental Title)

Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:20 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Pat's BACK!!!

Pat and Raja slowly start to walk towards Stern and David Hardy before The Mark of Silence can even throw a fist David Hardy tackles The Mark of Silence and starts throwing his fist at the face of The Mark of Silence. Raja comes over and trys to pull David Hardy off. David just pushes her back. The second time she trys to pull her off Stern pulls Raja away. Sirens can be heard in the distance and Raja makes a quick escape before the cops get there. The Mark of Silence is left alone getting beat up by David Hardy. David being frustrated from earlier events hits The Mark of Silence so hard he starts to bleed a little. David quickly dismounts off The Mark of silence as he hears running footsteps from the hall. Surly enough the cops come in but somehow Darko seems to have gotten away sometime during the events.

"Freeze!!!!" Yells Officer Jake Davenport. He looks at all three men as other officers come in to back him up. He sees Commissioner Stern and David Hardy. He yells at David to lay flat on the ground. Stern clears things up.

"Officer he instant he was just trying to save me from a future attacks."

"Please Commissioner Stern we will speak to you momentarily." Officer Davenport looks back over at the Mark of Silence who is being held by two officers and being placed ageist the wall. Officer Davenport pulls out his flashlight and starts looking at the pupils of The Mark of Silence. He can clearly tell he is not all there."Have you been doing any drugs tonight? Crack? Cocaine, ect." He looks at The Mark of Silence who doesn't answer him. Officer Davenport repeats himself. "I will ask you again have you been doing any drugs tonight son?"

"He doesn't speak." Replied Stern who stood ageist one of the walls with David Hardy. David remanded silent for the time being.

Officer Davenport tells the cops to take him outside by the cop car. The officers lead The Mark of Silence out the door. Fellow wrestlers and staff look on. Officer Davenport and another Officer stay to talk to David Hardy and Stern.

"So what happen here?"

Stern lets out a deep breath before speaking. "Well one of the superstars by the name of Darko came in here. He start talking in his usually hothead ways and when I was about to fire him he grabbed me by the throat. I was luck to have David come along. "

"So what happen as you showed up David?"

"Well I saw Darko assaulting Stern. So I defended her."

"So basically you where defending yourself, am I correct?"

David nods his head.

"So what happen between that other guy?"

"Well he walks in with his manager and they start walking towards us. So I saw the Stern was already in pain, so I defended us once again?'

"Where is his manager at and where is Darko?"

Stern and David shrug. Stern speaks up once again. "I don't know where Darko went as soon as you came in he seemed to be gone and the same with Raja."

"So would you like to press charges ageist uh what did you say his name was?"

"The Mark of Silence." Stern says who looks very upset.

Officer Davenport sticks the pen back in his pocket and looks at both Stern and Hardy. "Heres what is going to happen? We are going to take the Mark of Silence in tonight. Supposing he doesn't have any warrants he will be charged with assault. Now if I can just have you both sign this we will be all set to go. Officer Davenport hands Commissioner Stern the report as she signs it and passes it to Hardy. David Hardy looks the whole thing over and signs it. Officer Davenport says Goodnight to both and heads out down the hall to the outside.

Outside the two cops stand with The Mark of Silence and do a search for him. They find bags of cocaine on him along with a bull. One of the officers takes the bull and smashes it on the ground. The Mark of silence trys to pull free put the cops have him in tight restraint. The Mark of Silence quickly looks for Raja as the cops put him in the car. They tell him to duck his head but The Mark of Silence bumps his head on the roof of the police cruiser. The Mark of Silence looks really dizzy as he falls to a knee. The Cops quickly pick him up and ask him if he is alright. They then help The Mark of silence into the cop car as they shut the door on him. The cops once again talk about the information they received from David Hardy and Stern. The Mark of Silence once again turns his head looking for Raja. Raja is clearly no where to be found as Officer Davenport and one of the other Officers enter the car. They quickly pull out and start the drive to prison. Officer Davenport and the Other Officer who is never really referred to when The Mark of Silence is in the cruiser start a discussion about professional wrestling and some of there favorite moments from the past. Names like RDV, Kodak, Bruce, PD and others come up. Before The Mark of Silence hears some stuff about a past life.

"And how about those Pat WoW guys whatever happen to him." Officer Davenports partner asks him. The Mark of Silence perks his head up a little. "You know you never read about him in any of these magazines anymore."

"I don't know man. Last thing I knew he and his wife has a little boy. Since then I haven't heard anything." Pat looks out the window with somewhat a said look on his face. "To bad he is not wrestling anymore. Who knows what could have happen to him. Now how about that Rachael Hunter? God was she hot. "Officer Davenports partner nods his head. The Mark of Silence just looks down like the drugs are wearing off. He can't remember all that much about his past at the current moment. But some memory is left. At that moment he was thinking yeah whatever happen to him?

Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:11 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
IC Champ

Drako is concealed in total darkness, wondering where to go next. He sees a police car parked out in the street, un-managed. He goes next to the drivers seat door, bashs the window open then unlocks all the doors from the outside before entering the car and driving. The officer whose car Drako is driving shouts before Drako breaks, gets out of the car, and dashs toward the officer at breakneck speeds before kicking right in the nose and taking has side-arm.

Drako: "See you later."

Drako then goes back into the car and drives toward the arena at an incredible speed.

Meanwhile...

At the arena, David Hardy is still in Stern's office and Stern is seated behind his desk.

David Hardy: "Well hopefully Drako learned his lesson and will stay away for awhile."

Stern: "Well, hopefully, though probably doubtful."

Drako is heard marching up the stairs, shouting:

"Well, you're right. I'm back, with greater firepower too."

He loads the pistol loudly enough to make David Hardy and Stern and pretty much everyone else in the building know that he has a gun. David Hardy grabs the blunt-ax he fended Drako off with last time.

David Hardy: "Leave now!"

Drako: "This doesn't concern you."

Drako shoots David Hardy in the left shoulder, then the left hand, then the right shoulder, then the right hand, then a bullet to each of his legs, leaving 2 more in the chamber as David Hardy drops the ax and leaves lots of blood on the wall.

Drako: "Now..."

Drako points the gun toward Sterns head.

Drako: "Lets talk."

Drako said, now looking directly at Stern.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:55 pm
Profile E-mail
411's Prima Donna

Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:08 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Pat's BACK!!!

Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:46 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]