[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Havoc: Stealth Xpress vs Yu & Ai vs Mario & Yoshi
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Havoc: Stealth Xpress vs Yu & Ai vs Mario & Yoshi 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Havoc: Stealth Xpress vs Yu & Ai vs Mario & Yoshi
<center>The Stealth Xpress vs Yu & Ai vs Mario & Yoshi</center>

Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:20 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:59 pm
Profile E-mail
C-Evil-O

At one point Billy and Jimmy were classics, some would say that they are still classics. No matter what people thought, the fact that they are about to lay down for a plumber and a dinosaur yet to make their debut in one of the big three feds in the ring that they were suppose to be winning the FHW tag team belts stated one thing crystal clear.
Billy and Jimmy Lee were no longer relevant.

Jimmy: You know Billy wer'e supposed to be FHW tag team champions like ten times over by now.

Billy: I know Jimmy, I know.

Billy pulls on his blue pants at the same time as an animated Jimmy jumps into his red pair. Billy attempts to remain calm while the same discussion the brothers have had what seems like a thousand times is about to rear it's head again.

Jimmy: So week after week after DAMNED week we come into this shithole and they say. "Don't worry boys you'll be to the tip top here real soon. We just need ya'll to do a favor or two." WEEK after WEEK BILLY!!!! I mean have we seen a title shot? NO!!! Hell when's the last time we even got paid Billy?

Billy: I hear you Billy, we did just get paid though.

Billy and Jimmy slip into their sleeveless vest blue and red respectively they both sport torn whit tee shirts beneath.

Jimmy: PAID??!!! We didn't get PAID Billy we got CHECKS, Fricking superballs Billy, SUPERBALLS!!!! Bad enough that they wer'nt even for what we were promised the thing bounced so high security threw me on the ground because they thought it was a robbery attempt. I HAD MY FACE DRIVEN INTO THIS DIRTY BACKWARDS CARPET BILLY!!!

Billy: I more than understand, but look, wer'e going to get our title shots after this one little favor right?

Billy thinks to himself "here comes the storm"

Jimmy: Favor? Fayyyyyy ....Vourrrrr. favor? IT'S A FUCKING DINOSAUR AND A PLUMBER!!!!! A Plumber and a DINOSAUR!!!!! A Dinosaur and a PLUMBER! A PLUMBER that may I add has had his girlfriend kidnapped MORE TIMES THAN OURS!!!!!

Billy: My girlfriend, groping one of the Lindas does not count. My girlfriend was kidnapped, and murdered, and resurrected, and kidnapped, then kidnapped again, you even kidnapped her once Jimmy.

Jimmy: Come on that was a joke, like that cartoon. Anyway let's go.

Yu: So Master why...

Ai: ....are we here?

Yu & AI: THIS PLACE STINKS MASTER

Shadow weaves his wheelchair through the sparse crowd, it's not the largest collection of misfits he's seen but it may well fall among the more foul smelling. Yu and Ai have a stronger sense of smell than him so if it's bad to him it's most likely torture for them.

Yu & Ai: Master are you ignoring us?

Shadow wasn't ignoring them, he was reading through the set list he managed to get from one of the agents at the back of the building. One nice thing about TCW's globetrotting ways was that in many countries bribes were much much cheaper. This bribe barely set him back the loose change in his limo.

Yu & Ai: MASTER!!!

*sigh* "Ladies I've told you time and time again, while you are active performers you are not to refer to me as master."

Yu: Fine

Ai: Shadow

Yu & AI: Why are we here?

Shadow: The information available on your opponents is less than sufficient.

Yu &AI: We have a MATCH!?

Yu: Is it against those guys behind us?

Ai: Yeah those guys dressed like green and purple ninjas?

Shadow: Girls, it's rude to notice ninja when they are trying their best to stalk you, at least if you are not prepared to do one of those "How long do you plan on following me?" lines, and I think we can agree that it is far too early for that.

Yu: It's just that....

Ai: They're really loud.

Shadow: Well they're called the Stealth Express, if you notice them Ms. Stern may accuse you of breaking their gimmick.

Yu: Ok I get that Mas...

Ai: ...Shadow. But couldn't we be "stalked" by them

Yu & Ai: SOMEWHERE CLEAN!

Shadow: We are here for more than them. We've also come to see your other opponents.

The video hits followed by the music of the FHW tag team

Ladies and Gentlemen from POST APOLYCTIC NEW YORK NEW YORK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDllKN9V6fo

Billy LEEEEEE Jimmy LEEEEEE TheeEeeeeeee DRAAAAAAAAAGOOOOOONS

Yu& Ai: Wer'e fighting the guys from Double.....

Shadow: Shhhss

And their opponents hailing from the MUSHROOM kingdom Mario and Yoo....UMPHHHHHH

Yu: YOOOOOOOOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The poor announcer is knocked down as Yu jumps from the crowd and gives Yoshi a HUGE hug almost smothering him. Billy and Jimmy try to pull her off but a swift kick to their mini bosses sends that plan to the cutting room floor. Shadow nods to Ai and she jumps into the ring and retrives her sister.

Ai: Sorry Mas...errr Shadow but sis is a huge HUGE Yoshi fan, she like has a thousand stuffed Yoshis in her room.

Yu: Bye Yoshi...

Shadow: Well I hope she'll be able to put that aside Mario and Yoshi are your other opponents.

Mario and Yoshi stare at each other then Billy and Jimmy Lee.

Jimmy: Look you two can we just get this over with? I wanna get out of this dump soon as possible.

Billy: Yeah, just take it easy let us get in a few moves and we'll make sure to make you two look good.

Meanwhile three rows back stealthly hidden in their grren and purlle jumpsuits.

ESPN: Let's go brother

GSSN: Brother?

ESPN: We must go and concoct our plan.

GSSN: Ah yes but what do we have that could POSSIBLY stand against Mario and Yoshi.

ESPN: I know not brother, but did you remember to feed our pet?

GSSN: Bowser? Sure but what does Bowser hae to do with Mario and Yoshi?

ESPN: Huh? Nothing, I just want to know if you fed them. Why would you mention Bowser?

TSX exits as quietly as they entrd spilling sodas beer and nachos along the way. One of the drinks they knock over belongs to Shadow, the TSX stands in front of the former tag team champion quietly.

ESPN: Stand quietly and he'll assume a ghost has knocked over his Mountain Dew.

Shadow: *sigh* Girls did a ghost just knock over my Mountain Dew?

Yu: No Mas...Shads, it was those Nin....ooof

Ai quits elbowing Yu and says

Ai: That's right ghost not ninjas for SURE!

Yu: But the ninjas are right....ooof

Ai: Yes Ninjas are ALLWAYS right, your'e right sis.

ESPN: Hah they fell for it

GSSN: Yes and when next we meet we will be ENEMIES

Fade

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:50 pm
Unintentionally Hilarious

Post 12321
"Damn we are too good at that stealth thing now!" ESPN shouts.

Yeah they haven't even left the setting of where the action was going on...idiots.

Yu & Ai had to resist from looking back at them.

Shadow: Guess the ghosts are loud too...

Yu: Er

Ai: Yeah.

Jimmy gets a few strikes before getting a 1 2 3 from Mario, followed by his signature swing which sends him flying all the way to the chair of Shadow.

Now Billy is stunned in the middle of the ring, and Yoshi rolls up and if you're into Chinese food you'll love this move- THE EGG ROLL!

Over.

They exit the ring and Yoshi does his signature tongue thing, and accidentally his 20 foot long tongue goes all the way to Yu's left cheek.

Shadow: Oh no..

Yu passed out and now Ai was trying to wake her up by slapping the ever-living-crap out of her twin thing....

The two stealthy ninjas are now in the tiny parking lot of this small ass venue, and they are contemplating a very important decision...

ESPN: How the hell are we getting back to the Ninja Cave?

GSSN: I don't know, we took the bus to get here.

ESPN: Yes! I remember we did not even pay the fare because we went into Super Stealth mode and the clueless driver and passengers had no idea we were even on it!

Actually they just felt sorry for them and since they were only riding it for a couple minutes it really didn't matter. But yet the Ninjas giggled like little school girls the whole ride cause they thought they were out stealthing everyone on the bus.

"Hey let's just hop on the back of these." Suggests ESPN

"Alright, they will never see us."

"Something looks familiar about these karts..."

"Really?"

"Yeah like I've seen them a billion times on the TV."

The two stealths could not ponder the thought any longer as Mario & Yoshi are both making their way to the parking lot, and coincidentally unlock the two karts that the ninjas had just hopped on the back of, they clearly see the two trying to hide but they just get in their respective vehicles anyway.

The one that Yoshi got in looks like this:

And the plumber's looks like this:

The Ninjas realize something is up when the karts pull out of the driveway and start going 80 MPH (Mushrooms Per Hour).

3~!
2~!
1~!

Mario: Waahh-hooo!

The Karts are going neck & neck when Mario & Yoshi switch positions with TSX.

ESPN: HOLY CRAP!!

It's impossible for them to stop the karts because Mario & Yoshi are throwing mushrooms into the gas tank, giving them special turbo boosts.

Things go a little smoother until:

GSSN: What the fuu...?!

Mario just threw a koopa (!) shell at Greeny right after they ran over a question mark box that both Ninjorz thought were homeless people.

Yoshi responds with a slippery banana peel.

ESPN's kart spins out of control and the DINOSAUR and the PLUMBER switch back to being drivers.

ESPN: Maybe we should've taken public transportation...

GSSN: Ya think.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:38 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:01 am
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]