[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Havoc: Jason Dante vs Duo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Havoc: Jason Dante vs Duo 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Havoc: Jason Dante vs Duo
<center>Jason Dante vs Duo</center>

Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:19 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
in a cardboard box

"And thus the son of the lightbearer fell..."

A wise man once said that the fall itself is more painful then hitting the ground...let's just say he knew what he was talking about.

For ages I fell through an endless abyss filled with snickering shadows, leering phantoms and laughing ghosts. I saw faces I had not seen in years, I saw Karen better known as the masked Callisto, I saw old friends, dead friends and people whom I had turned my back to, I saw a Dante who was now dead, I saw as he took his final breath on the path of the darkest of nights.

The suddenly the abyss was illuminated, not by a benevolent light but by a piercing one that threatened to blind me, as I fell deeper and deeper into the void the pain returned, as a familiar man's face was replaced by the face of the girl...Elise's I began to scream again...slowly my mind went into a near coma-like state.

"Ok, so what happened to this one?"

The orderly almost spat out the question, her shift had been long and filled with enough weird patients to last her a life time, sadly each night filled her life with enough strange stuff to last her a life time. No wonder she looked tired and worn.

The EMT shurgged.

"We were on site for that wrestling show, this guy collapsed. The security guys said he was screaming at the top of his lungs before he passed out. We tried to wake him up but nothing."
The orderly lifted Dante's eyelid.

"Jeez, this guy is out colder then the Arctic..."

"No shit." The EMT replied.

"Anyway...we couldn't snap him out of this state, so we figured we'd dump him here."

"Nice...we need a few more basket cases..." The Orderly began.

"...as if we didn't have a fucking ward full of them". She concluded.

The EMT just shrugged and the Orderly sighed.

"Whatever..." she began.

"Hey Rosie! Put this vegetable in room 23!"

The she turned to the EMT.

"Hey! Did this guy have some next of kin?"

The EMT Stopped on his way out of the ER.

"He had his wife listed...and we did call her but no one answered."
The door slammed shut behind him as the Orderly sighed again.

"Great...a wrestler who may or may not be married...I AM getting too old for this shit."

Her world was a swirling tempest of confusion, sadness and disgust. Selenia was 3 months pregnant by this point and in addition to her soon to be growing stomach, she had the shine of motherhood on her face as she seemed to shine with an undefined inner light. Like many women she began to behave like she was further into her pregnancy then she really was. After all she still had six months left before her child would see the light of day.

But to be perfectly honest, on this horrible night the shine was no where to be seen. Since she found out she was expecting a little one she had experienced her demonic powers fading away and along with them her connection to Jason.

Jason...

That was the other problem she had come to face since her pregnancy began. From the first day she had set her eyes on Jason Dante she had loved him. Back when she was Lillith's reluctant but none the less slave she had seen him as a salvation, but the instant she had entered his body and his mind she had seen the true man behind the greedy and cold exterior, she had seen the Jason Dante no one had seen before, she had seen kindness, compassion, love and an unending passion in his mind, body and soul. She had learned all his secrets simply because of who he was, he had from day one opened all door for her.

All doors save one it had turned out.

As she sat at the kitchen table staring blindly at the glass of juice the now concious Jay Ecks had poured her. Her doctor had told her to drink carrot juice and even though she hated it she drank it with a grimace. she didn't know what to feel or what to think. The secret room he had kept closed to her, the secret he had kept hidden had been laid bare by the Hunter. Her confusion combined with the intrusion the Hunter had done on her mind had caused her top discount the source entirely, she knew that Jason had done something horrid, something so disgusting and so sinister that she couldn't let the horrible truth pass her lips.

She caressed her belly softly even though it hadn't began to poke out that much yet. and promised her slumbering child that he or she would never have to face Jason Dante's betrayal. Without being in control of her emotions and her mind she promised herself that she would rather die and take her child with her into the void the to let the murderer even get a look at his first born child.

On his end Jay Ecks struggled with more or less the same feelings, He had known Jason even longer then Selenia had so to him the revelation of his actions one night a few years ago was an even bigger shock. To him Jason had always been a stand up guy. A bit odd at times but not towards him, towards Ecks Dante had been generous and caring from the day they struck up their friendship at a fraternity Bar at collage. Dante had been drunk that day like most of his days at collage so Ecks had written the strange guys claims that he was now his loyal friend, the write off lasted until two drunk frat-boys decided that Ecks the football player had put moves on one of their main sexual interests of the evening, the fact that Ecks hadn't even been close to the girl in question had somewhat made their claims less credible.

Ecks was facing a sure beating when his recently acquired best fiend came charging like a bat out of hell, they had been beaten down that night but they had faced it together, from that night on they had been inseparable friends.

Until this night that is...

He sighed and looked at the equally sad and confused Selenia, she looked at Ecks and tried to formulate the words to give her thoughts a verbal form, but failed instead she began to cry while again and again saying "How could he? Has he been lying to us all this time?"

"I...I don't know Selenia...I...I didn't think he was ever capable of doing something like THAT!"
The two of the felt confusion grow inside them, a confusion that they both knew could lead to dire things.

First of all let me retract that shit about the fall being more painful then the impact, when I hit the bottom of...of whatever it was I fell through it felt as if every bone in my body went Snap, crackle and pop as if it was a cereal. I lay on the cold hard ground for a long time trying to figure out if my legs would carry me if I stood up, in the end I sighed and stood up.

"LADIES AND GENTELMEN! INTODUCING FIRST!

THE BETRAYER'S SON!

THE LIAR!

THE MURDERER!"

It took me a few seconds to understand what he or it meant and when I did I tried to protest but found myself unable to open my mouth,

Not that the announcer would have cared.

"HE HAILS FROM THE DEEPEST, DARKED, DANKEST PIT OF HELL...INTRODUCING FIRST THE SON OF LUCIFER!

JASON DAAAAAAAAAAAANTE!"

Now what the hell was this, a match?

The lights slowly became more illuminating and I found myself i the middle of a ring, now I had spent a great part of my life making my livelihood in the wrestling ring, and this was no different from the one in ECF or the ones in the 411fed or the TCW.

On the canvas three letters and the meaning of these letters are written.

"D.C.W - Damnation Championship Wrestling"

I swallowed hard as my mind raced to understand the scene, feelings of panic, anger and loss all mingled in my messed up head like c-class celebrities at a media event.

Suddenly the room or the arena was lit up to show the fans...the expression "A crowd of one with the malice of millions" drifted through my head as I saw the stand filled to the brim with former enemies. I saw Drakus, the man who broke my neck, I saw Skorp and Shawn Stylez men from a distant past and my first ever ECF opponents, I saw Rip Flash and Diesel waiting to see me torn apart for my tricks as Ahriman, I saw PD waiting to see me punished for taking his IC title from him, I saw everyone I have ever wronged, everyone who has ever hated me I saw them all and saw the fury and lust for revenge written on their faces as they salivated to see me beaten down and destroyed by a as of yet unknown opponent.

At ring side, Bruce-666 and Bleeder spat their scorn at me while Baroness and Iron Curtain yell insults...the words that hurt the worst were the accusations that I had failed the club, that I had sold it out in a vain attempt at saving my worthless hide.

In this cauldron of boiling hate and wishes for revenge I stood waiting for someone who apparently had an even deeper feeling of disgust aimed at me, some one who looked to truly gain revenge for him or herself and for the malicious fans waiting to see my blood spilt.

The announcer who I by now saw, had a true Joker grin on his face then took a deep breath

"AND HIS OPPONENTS!"

Great more then one hate-filled assmonkey.

I had no idea where that spit in the eye of a hurricane thought came from but it gave me comfort and like a child who found his blanket I clung to it.

"BEING LED TO THE RING BY ELSIE, CAGE AND THE HUNTER...FROM NEW YORK CITY NEW YORK..."

The pause would kill me if I wasn't sure who ever was coming to the ring would do it first.

Again I paused to ponder were my sudden return to the old attitude had come from.

The announcer's grin grew wider as he took yet another deep breath.

"THIS..."

Yay! The guy wants to prolong the torture!

"IS..."

Come on I haven't got all life!"

"JAAAAAAAAAASON DAAAAAAAAAAAANTE!"

What?!

As I stare at the curtain, Elsie, Cage and the Hunter emerges followed by...well...me.

The beep of the heart rate monitor fills him with an equal amount of discomfort and joy, before him lays the man who cause so much pain, the man who was the last remnant of the old ways, each breath was one closer to that last one he had waited so many years for. Once the albino freak was gone his world would be reborn, without the pasty faced DNA freak his pain would be eased.

Slowly he pulls the mask of in the dark hospital room and for the first time he looks at the man he hates with his own uncovered eyes, in the dark room the albino looks harmless, as dangerous as a small mouse, but he of all people knows what the violent asshole is capable of.

With a reluctant sigh he puts the hood back over his face and shoots the comatose Dante a final look, a grin spreads beneath the mask, the the Hunter is gone.

Her head is full with memories that aren't or rather can't be her own...the moment she dashed into the ring she knew what she had to do and she knew why too. At this point the reason for her revenge on Dante was growing clearer, unlike the Hunter whom she didn't know and didn't understand she wouldn't be happy with Dante as a unconscious vegetable, she wanted him to pay...pay for things she didn't yet have a full grasp of.

Her jubilation turned to tears as she saw her life going down the drain...all because of him again. As her tears began to run from her eyes Cage entered the room.

"Hey, what's the matter?" His voice was softer when he spoke to the girl the at all other times.

"Why can't think be like before again?"

"You know the answer to that Elsie..."

She nodded, it was all because of him...all because of the man she had sent to lala-land at the show.

"Why...why do I hate him so much?"

Cage was taken aback by this question, she didn't know? He was sure the girl knew exactly why she hated Jason Dante.

"Well..." he began.

"...it started about four or five years ago..."

As Cage tried to find the right words, Elsie fingered an object that hung from a chain around her neck.

The object was a key.

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:20 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]