[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction: Ivan vs Steelfist
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:39 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ] 
 Friction: Ivan vs Steelfist 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Friction: Ivan vs Steelfist
<center>
Image Image

Ivan vs Steelfist

</center>

Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:59 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

Post Ivan
Ivan seated himself upon a blood-stained black throne in his cursed colorless castle. No being of light dared step foot in the eternal image of darkness and woe that the castle gave off. Only those with darkness would gather the willpower to march into the construction of terror and hate and be without agony. Ivans trance was disturbed by one of his guards when...

"Sir."

Ivan: "What?"

Soldier: "Your match, sir."

Ivan unfolds the paper to see Steelfists name. He need not read the rest for he knew Steelfist long before they entered TCW. He cackled silently, but to those who heard it it was as if a demon had slipped into their minds...

"Good day, sir."

Ivan: "No... Good is our enemy."

Soldier: "O...K... sir."

Ivan: "You may be gone."

The soldier left the sights, and Ivan unsheathed his sword, saying:

"It's gonna be a long night for you, Steelfist."

Meanwhile...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steelfist was also in preparation for the upcoming bout, albeit in less comfortable conditions. When he looked at the upcoming match he saw a face he never, EVER, wanted to see again.

"Ivan... wherever I go you stalk me so... It is so hard to find peace with you around..."

Steelfist began tracking Ivan with top speed. Ivan was doing the same, until they met in a hotel of all places.

Steelfist: "You don't belong here Ivan. Your evil should be gone from the world, much less the warriors that fight to preserv--"

Ivan: "You honestly think that everyone that steps between those ropes does not have their own agenda? You are still as foolish as I remember you being."

Steelfist: "Begone. Your dark soul need rid of others lest they become like you."

Ivan: "No red carpet?"

Steelfist: "Why would I lay down "the red carpet" for the likes of you?!"

Ivan: "Because I'm not going ANYWHERE. Espicially now that I know you're here."

Steelfist: "Oh yes you are! Your going lots of places! EVERYWHERE BESIDES HERE!"

Ivan: "Lemme think... Oh! I've found my answer!"

Together: "NO!"

Steelfist unsheathes his sword and holds Ivan by the neck and says:

"So predictable."

Ivan: "You really think the will stop me from saying whatever I please when I please?"

Steelfist: "Lets find out."

Steelfist pulls back and goes to stab Ivan in the neck but Ivan decorporealizes and Steelfist gets his sword stuck in the wall.

Ivan: "See? That didn't work."

Ivan leaves the swords path and recorporealizes, then unsheathes his sword.

Ivan: "You wanna fight? I'LL GIVE YOU A FIGHT!"

Ivan rushs toward Steelfist with a slash but Steelfist falls backward with his sword in tow, parrying the blow.

Ivan: "I cannot tell you, how long I've waited for this very moment."

They begin to swordfight with Steelfist hitting an inward parry and slashs upside Ivans left bicep up to his shoulder.

Ivan: "You're better than I remember."

Steelfist: "Then your memory reminds me of goldfishs."

Ivan hits a demonic bolt to Steelfists face but Steelfist parrys the jumping strike by Ivan and hits a lightning bolt from his hand to Ivan sending Ivan flying into the wall. Ivan gets up and hits a demonic fireball which Steelfist blocks with a angelic fireball, sending a round stream of fire emenating from the spot that the two fireballs clashed in.

Ivan: "You'll still fall..."

Steelfist looks to the window and says:

"No, this time its your turn!"

Steelfist rushs toward Ivan and hits a lightning aided dropkick sending Ivan through the window and bouncing off a tree limb to the ground.

Ivan: "Ow..."

Ivan begins climbing the hotel to re-engage with Steelfist.

Steelfist: "You just don't know when to quit, do you?!"

Steelfist rushs toward Ivan but gets hit with a drop toe hold onto the window. Ivan attempts to lift Steelfist up over the window but Steelfist hangs on. Ivan then grabs a shard of glass and sticks it in Steelfists hand and then spins him down with the glass shard shooting out of the hand leaving a gaping hole in Steelfists left hand. Steelfist uses his spellcasting to heal the wound and re-engages with Ivan.

Ivan: "Look whos talking about not knowing when to give up."

The sheathe their swords and backflip away from each other, starting a test of mystical capabilitys. Ivan sets forth a stream of fire that Steelfist blocks with a lightning bolt. Eventually Ivan rushs toward Steelfist sending the ball of mixed energy into his chest. Ivan quickly unsheathes his sword and trys a jumping strike but gets blown away by wind powers into the wall.

Steelfist: "Hmph."

They both rise and start sending forth streams of fire, both equally matched. They start rushing toward each other but they both hit the ball of fire in the center sending them flying and spinning into the walls. Ivan rises first and tosses his sword at Steelfist but Steelfist catches it and throws it back. Ivan catches it and sheathes it. Ivans left hand sets forth a demonic bolt and his right throws out a stream of fire. Steelfists left hand throws out a stream of fire while his right sets forth a lightning bolt. Neither moves so they tilt it slightly so that all four streams hit the center. It eventually overloads and explodes sending both of them flying through the windows and out of the building. Ivan lands on a tree almost 8 miles from the hotel and Steelfist lands on a birds nest almost 10 miles away from the hotel. The hotel room that they were fighting in and the surrounding rooms are scorched and crumble, causing the hotel to implode on itself.

Ivan: "Oh... My head..."

Steelfist: "Ouch... my back..."

They both go unconcious from the energy loss and fall off what they landed on. After a couple of hours they wake and begin tracking each other again, half the time missing the other because they're tracking each other. Eventually they meet again in an isolated area.

Steelfist: "You haven't changed."

Ivan: "Neither have you."

They unsheath their swords and hit a strike so hard it breaks some of the ice and blood off the two swords. They begin swordfighting before Ivan hits a downward parry, hops over the double overed Steelfist and does a cutting strike up Steelfists spine. Steelfist barely has the time to use his spellcasting to heal the wound before Ivan strikes again, this time Steelfist parrys and sends Ivan flying off with a lightning bolt. Ivan then hits a stream of fire to Steelfist and speedily makes toward Steelfist with a running blow which Steelfist parrys and follows up with a strike to the back of the knees. Ivan uses his powers to heal him and cut Steelfists flesh which Steelfist counteracts with healing the wounds that Ivan causes.

Steelfist: "This could go on forever."

Ivan: "So be it."

Steelfist breaks the cycle be slicing off some of Ivans flesh and running off. Steelfist and Ivan heal their wounds and rest for some time.

Ivan: "You're dead already. You just don't know it yet."

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:50 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Post Steelfist

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:06 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Post Ivan (2)
Ivan was dissapointed that he could not crush Steelfist once and for all, but he kept sharp for

the match where there was no escape. Ivan would eventually end Steelfist and achieve his goal. It

feels like its been a lifetime since their first meeting. But that is in the long past. No reason

to tread on the past any further. The future... The horizon... The defeat of his foes... That is

all that matters now. No need for the past to afflict the future with its venomous fangs. That

was the last thing he needed.

Ivan: "You will die... Steelfist..."

Ivan went back and growled angrily, waking Steelfist and walking him into a clothsline. Ivan then

followed up by lifting him up into a firemans carry and trys to whip him into a Cyclone of Fire

only for Steelfist to shift it into a DDT which Steelfist followed up on with a neckbreaker. They

then turned incorporeal and went into a brawl of magical abilitys. Ivan gets the upper hand with

a demonic bolt and a firey bombardment. Eventually they corporealize and brawl using their

wrestling techniques. Ivan hits a DDT into a neckbreaker but Steelfist spins onto Ivan and begins

punching him with as much force as he can muster. Steelfist lifts Ivan up into a monkey flip

sending Ivan flying out the window. Steelfist trys to follow up with a moonsault but finds Ivan

incorporeal and falls down hard. Ivan, seizing his chance, gets up, corporealizes and hits a

belly-to-belly piledriver against Steelfist. However Steelfist emerges with a stunner to Ivan and

begins right handing Ivan until he chokeslams him hard. Ivan bounces up from the chokeslam with a

hard right hand followed by jumping over Steelfist and planting his face into the floor. He then

hits a powerful bolt into Steelfist spinning him into the ceiling. He leaves the KOed Steelfist

and begins doing more wrestling training.

Meanwhile...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steelfist was slowly emerging from the beating Ivan gave him. No matter how either of them

fought, it would mean nothing. They had never truely crushed one another before... So why now?

Steelfist had always known that this would go on until the day they died, but that could be a

long time from now. So, these battles would do nothing but wear him out...

"The only thing that these battles would do is wear us out and I can't believe I'm just

getting that..."

That may have been Ivans plan all along. But, that's not like Ivan. And he didn't seem like he

was fighting to tire the competitors out. No... His objective was to crush Steelfist. He was

fighting to kill. Not to tire. With new knowlage, Steelfist must call upon all of his reserves no

matter what. He would out fight Ivan until he withdrew the assault.

Meanwhile...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ivan was training and thinking about his plans. To the outside world, he is a freakish maniac.

But he was very aware of his actions. He was very focused. He was very controlled. He knew what

he did. His actions were to benefit the dark. The corrupt. He did what he could to allow them to

fight the light. The holy. He was ready to send his forces into war, but that would wait until he

got a definitive target. Some power waiting to be crushed with terror. By hate. Destruction. He

lived for them. He lived for terror, hate and destruction. The dark emotions fueled and gave him

purpose. Without them, he wouldn't have a purpose. To strip those from the world would be to send

Ivan into a wandering trance. Just someone without a purpose. That... Is something that Ivan

lived to make sure did not happen.

Ivan: "The world will live with darkness as long as I walk it."

Soldier: "When do we strike"

Ivan: "Soon. We will afflict the light with our hate. We will strip them of all joy until they

are nothing but terror. We will bring about total and absolute destruction for the darkness

relies on it."

Soldier: "Yes."

Ivan stands with his sword in grip, and marches out saying:

"You will die, Steelfist."

Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:46 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Post Steelfist (2)
Steelfist was preparing to do an extremely draining battle for he knew that Ivan wouldn't quit and wouldn't stop until Steelfist was destroyed. And he was right.

"Hello again, Steelfist."

Steelfist: "Get lost."

Ivan: "No."

Steelfist: "I will not ask you again."

Ivan: "'Get lost' isn't my idea of a request."

Steelfist: "SCRAM!"

Ivan did not respond, simply summoning a fireball toward Steelfist and rushing toward him with a strike that Steelfist parrys.

Steelfist: "Leave now."

Ivan: "No."

They did battle again, this time Steelfist gaining the advantage, parrying inward using Ivans momentum against him and watching as he inadvertantly throws himself out the window and down to the ground outside the house. Steelfist went to check but Ivan was gone. He hears a window shattering and checks the kitchen area to find Ivan.

Steelfist: "Remove yourself from my home!"

Ivan: "You just don't take 'no' for an answer do you?"

They begin fighting again, neither of them gaining or losing ground, but that changes quickly as Steelfist hops onto Ivans neck and starts ramming the hilt of his sword into the back of Ivans neck, bringing him down. Then he begins ramming the hilt of his sword into Ivans face, seemingly knocking him out. As Steelfist was pulling back for the finishing blow, Ivan drives a fist up Steelfists gut then kicks him off. As Ivan rushs toward Steelfist, however, Steelfist hits an inward parry and an elbow to the gut, knocking Ivan out cold. He then dumps Ivan out the window, and trys to rest.

Ivan: "You aren't rid of me yet."

All of a sudden, Steelfist is in a twisted sphere in a warped world, with the sky switching colors and shape randomly, the platform Steelfist is in shifting from shape to shape and color to color, and the clouds changing color, size, shape and direction at randomly.

Steelfist: "WHERE AM I?!"

Ivan: "Which one? Your mind, or your body?"

Steelfist: "BOTH!"

Ivan: "I infected your dreams so your mind is imagining you, thus your mind is in a shapeless world that is forced to give itself shape and size. Your body, and thus your physical being, is in your home. I would sneak into your house and kill you but you happened to lay my physical form out in front of your house. My mind is 'here' along with yours. However, if I were to remove this you would wake up, and so would I. But it's fun to watch you look around in agony, trapped."

Ivan: "Oh, and I forgot to mention. Don't try and break out of the platform you're in. It's a long fall."

Ivan begins cackling before Steelfist jolts him, stunning him and allowing Steelfists mind to free itself. His physical form awoke.

Steelfist: "I'm so gonna kill him."

Steelfist looks down the window but finds Ivan gone.

Steelfist: "I need a little break for now..."

Steelfist started to rest.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:46 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Post Ivan (3)

Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:20 am
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Post Steelfist (3)

Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:08 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Post Ivan (4)
Ivan was planning his next assault, running through every possible scenario in his head almost as fast as a super-computer. He was deep in thought when he heard...

RING RING RING!

He didn't even hear the first set of ringing because he was thinking so hard. The second set of rings had a disruptive, if brief, effect. He picks up the phone and says:

"What?"

Unknown Caller: "You and Steelfist are to arrive at a brief interview with Shabadoo Jr. to get you known by the fans so there's no 'huh?'s in the arena. Don't be late."

The caller hung up and Ivan had a smirk that could paralyze someone with it's pure evil. He got into his car and drove to the stadium with the lineup. On top of the security personnel on hand Road Agent Adam Wilson was also present to ensure a peaceful interview.

Ivan: "So why all the personnel?"

Wilson: "So you and Steelfist don't collapse the building."

Ivan(muttering quietly and sarcastically): "Like you're gonna stop us..."

Steelfist: "When are we supposed to go out?"

Out on the stage, the personnel backstage hear Shabadoo announcing the wrestlers.

Shabadoo: "We are interviewing two new wrestlers in a brief... what's that?"

Backstage, Ivan's pulling Steelfist by his hair and tosses him down the ramp watching him roll down and land hard at ringside. Despite the furious almost riot-volume shouts of Wilson and other backstage personnel they continue to fight.

Shabadoo: "Stop! Right now!"

Ivan rushes toward Shabadoo with alarming speed and mentions:

"Who's gonna stop me? You?"

Shabadoo wants to confront Ivan, but fear of the enormous Ivan gets the better of him and he runs backstage while Wilson and the security staff run out onto the stage.

Ivan: "Stay out of this!"

Wilson: "It's our job to keep peace in this interview! You've started a fight and scared Shabadoo away! That's not my idea of peace!"

Ivan headbutts Wilson but Wilson follows up with a punch to Ivans gut. He tries to russian leg sweep Ivan but Ivan elbows Wilson in the solar plexus as they duck down and hits a russian leg sweep of his own. The other security personnel try to interfere but get sent flying away by fireballs.

Ivan: "This isn't your fight."

Steelfist: "No, 'tis ours."

Ivan barely has time to turn around before Steelfist hits a lightning bolt the sends Ivan into the big screen, cracking the glass and sending small shards down with Ivan. The crowd is erupting in a mixed reaction between the two titanic combatants as Ivan dives down the ramp and spears Steelfist into the side of the ring. Ivan starts looking under the ring for weapons and finds something...

Ivan: "Ah..."

Ivan pulls out a table from under the ring, turning the fans wild. Ivan lays Steelfist onto the table and starts looking under the ring again, this time finding a bag of barbed wire and looks around the ring to find a garbage can, which Ivan wraps in barbed wire and puts under the table. Steelfist begins to roll off but Ivan jumps over the table and bashs Steelfists face into the table leg, bending it. He proceeds to lay out Steelfist on the table again, sending the fans into a huge booing frenzy. Ivan prepares a bounce off the ropes into a moonsault, but Steelfist slides off the table and Ivan lands gut first onto the table, breaking it in half and smashes into the barbed wire wrapped garbage can.

Steelfist: "Guess you were put where you belong."

The fans go into a cheering frenzy for Steelfist. Wilson awakes and tries to stop the fighting but Ivan as he rolls over trips him face first onto the trash can, knocking him unconcious once again. Steelfist begins to roll Ivan into the ring and pulls back for a devestating kick and lands it against Ivans jaw, sending him down. Steelfist picks him up and signals for the Kyoto Killer, ramming his shoulder into Ivans neck, seemingly knocking him out.

Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:08 am
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Post Steelfist (4)
Steelfist had pretty much knocked Ivan out, but just to make sure he set Ivan up near the turnbuckle and signaled for the Quarterback, but Ivan played possum and powerbombed Steelfist into the canvas when he jumped off the turnbuckle. The fans are switching to insanely loud boos directed toward Ivan. Ivan then picked up Steelfist at the throat and choked him before taunting the crowd into booing him some more. After a while he chokeslamed Steelfist into the turnbuckle and taunted the crowd some more.

Ivan: "Come on! You hate me! Boo me!"

That one comment sent the crowd erupting into boos. Ivan elbowed Steelfists spine and sent him into the mat. He reveals the turnbuckle steel and lifts Steelfist up by his legs and rammed the back of his skull into the revealed turnbuckle. To follow up Ivan unleashes the Circle of Death onto the mat. After sending Steelfist crashing down, Ivan hits Temptation on Steelfist, but Steelfist awakes and rises up the turnbuckle, spinning down and sending Ivan back first into the concrete ringside, allowing Steelfist to break free. The crowd gets really excited, cheering Steelfist, but there are still scattered boos directed at Ivan in the arena. As Ivan begins to rise, Steelfist signals for the Steel Resolve, and hits it with authority, hitting a backbreaker during the hold as the fans cheer Steelfist. Steelfists moment of victory was short lived, however, with Ivan fighting his spare arm free and hitting a stunner with some recoil. Shabadoo comes out and demands that they stop, but to no avail as they rise again. The security personnel awake and eventually come in and try to restrict them but Ivan and Steelfist fight their way free using their mystical abilities and then refocus their energies onto themselves, crushing each other with mystical energy, blasting them to either side of the arena, unconscious. The security personnel come in and drag the unconscious combatants out of the arena.

Shabadoo: "That'll be enough for now."

Crowd: "BOOOOOOOO!"

Shabadoo: "You'll get your excitement when their match comes up."

Crowd: "BOO!"

Shabadoo sighs as they take Ivan and Steelfist backstage, but they wake up and fight off the security personnel before making a break for the ring with the crowd cheering them as they run to the mat. The security team tries to make them stop but they get fended off before Ivan kicks Steelfist in the gut and lifts him up onto his shoulders then spins him into the mat with the Cyclone of Fire. The security personnel come in but are blown away by more fireballs. The crowd continues to boo as Ivan locks in Temptation.

Shabadoo: "Whatever. Someone get a referee and let them rehearse their match so that we stop getting our security personnel blasted."

Shabadoo steps out onto the stage and says:

"We've decided to turn the interview into a rehearsal of the upcoming bout! We'll send a referee down there soon!"

Shabadoo really did not want to do this but he's not getting anywhere by stepping between them. A referee is called out and the "rehearsal bout" goes underway.

Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:34 am
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Post Ivan (5)
The bell rung for the rehearsal bout, and Ivan wasted no time, hitting a fierce dropkick that flung Steelfist onto the ropes by his feet. Ivan looks under the ring and finds...

...A ladder, and slides it into the ring before entering it himself. The referee warned Ivan of DQ, but Ivan demanded otherwise. The referee wouldn't do what Ivan demanded, so Ivan simply throw him out of the ring.

Ivan: "NO DQ!"

Ivan then picked up the ladder but Steelfist was already up and they started fighting for the ladder. Steelfist turned, flipped Ivan over, then kicked him in the gut with him at the ropes. He then immediatly set the ladder up in the center of the ring and began climbing it. However Ivan kicked the ladder inward and it fell down, sending Steelfist crashing into the concrete.

Ivan: "How do you like that?"

However, Steelfist emerged and slid into the ring and flung Ivan over his back with the ladder then set it up in the center of the ring. Steelfist then threw Ivan onto the ladder and Steelfist began climbing the other side. Steelfist then did a flying leg drop onto Ivan, sending him crashing into the ladder. The referee got back in, but let it slide. Steelfist went for a cover, but he only got 1. Ivan then powered his way up and sent the ladder crashing down onto Steelfist and then hit the Cyclone of Fire. He then went for a cover...

Th--Kickout.

Steelfist emerged and rammed Ivan into the exposed turnbuckle with a devestating spear, before monkey flipping him onto the ladder. After that he bounced off the ropes with a moonsault that excited the crowd and got a cover.

Thr--Kickout.

Ivan sent Steelfist flying out of the ring with the powerful kickout, but Steelfist caught himself onto the apron. Steelfist then hit a spinning Quarterback after bouncing off the ropes. He then got some hair out of his face and went for a cover.

Thre--Kickout again!

Steelfist is extremely frustrated, but decides to simply try again, setting Ivan up in front of the ladder, and began to bounce off the ropes and attempted another Quarterback, but Ivan turned it into a tight powerbomb pin on the ladder, thus getting a cover.

Thr--Kickout.

Steelfist quickly tosses Ivan off and they begin circling the ring.

Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:25 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Post Steelfist (5)
Ivan took advantage first, rushing over toward Steelfist, but Steelfist stopped him with a drop toe hold onto the ropes, then a hop on the ropes followed by a moonsault onto Ivan. Ivan then arises but goes right into a armbar takedown, then a leg drop onto his arm. Ivan then rises again, but as he rushes toward Steelfist, Steelfist spins around, and sends Ivan into the ground with a sound russian leg sweep. Ivan emerges first, however, and dashes toward Steelfist with a Lou Thesz press into a cover.

2..Kickout!

Steelfist flips around, putting him on top of Ivan and he dishs out some stiff chops to the face, then hits a cover from his position.

Kickout!

Ivan throws Steelfist off over the ropes and on to the apron. Steelfist springs off and hits a flying clothsline on Ivan and then proceeds to stomp him a few times. Ivan catches one of them and twists it, slamming Steelfist into the ground and Ivan hooks Steelfists leg for a cover.

T--Kickout!

Ivan gets up after the kickout and looks under the ring for a weapon but gets a baseball slide to the face. Steelfist goes onto the apron but Ivan is still looking for a weapon. He finds a table and hits Steelfist in the back of the knees with it, sending Steelfist stumbling down. Ivan sets up the table in the center of the ring and puts Steelfist on it, then does a face-first DDT onto the table and rushes for the cover.

Thre--Kickout!

Ivan is very frustrated and decides on a new strategy. He slides out of the ring and pulls out a bag of barbed wire and wraps the exposed turnbuckle in it. Ivan sees Steelfist rushing toward him and smashes him into the exposed turnbuckle with a strong suplex. He goes for a cover...

Thre--Kickout again!

Ivan gets up, practically pulling his own hair out. He decides to pick Steelfist up and start bashing his skull into the exposed turnbuckle, despite the incredibly negative reaction from the crowd. After quite a few smashes, Ivan throws Steelfist against the mat and gets on the turnbuckle. However, Steelfist emerges and punches his left leg further left, making Ivan fall between his legs onto the turnbuckle and fall down onto the stairs below. Steelfist then rolls Ivan into the ring and hits climbs onto the turnbuckle with a cutthroat motion, pumping up the crowd while Ivan rolls out of the ring. Then, without turning to look behind him, Steelfist attempts a moonsault but finds no one home, while Ivan pulls out from under the mat...

...A steel chair, and slides into the ring and holds it high in the air.

Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:30 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Post Ivan (6)
Ivan smashed the chair into Steelfists face, busting him open. As he fell, Ivan rushed over for a cover...

Thre--Kickout.

Ivan then kneed Steelfist in the hip, then proceeded to choke him while raising him upward. After raising him roughly 11 feet in the air, he slammed him with all the force he could muster and...

SMASH!

The ring had enough. It broke. Ivan then proceeded to try a moonsault from the ropes onto Steelfist, despite the fact that everyone was booing him. He was in midair when Steelfist rolled out of the ring and Ivan went gut first into the hole that Steelfist just rolled out of. Steelfist then rolls down for a cover...

Thre--Kickout.

Steelfist doesn't have the energy to look angry or frustrated, simply looking for something big to hit Ivan with. After much deliberation, he simply tosses Ivan to the ropes as hard as possible, slamming him into the concrete ringside. He then found a table, dragged Ivan away, then set it up where Ivan was. He then rolled Ivan and him into the ring and irish whipped Ivan to the opposite side of the ring then back body dropped him onto the table, smashing it into hundreds of small pieces. Steelfist then pulled him into the ring and goes for a cover...

Thr--Kickout.

Steelfist then looked for something under the apron.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:03 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Post Steelfist (6)
Steelfist found a chair, and while it wasn't what he'd normally do, he ran into the ring with it, only for Ivan to hit a diving elbow drop onto Steelfists head, busting his face open as it crashes into the chair. He then whipped him into the ropes and launched him onto his shoulders when he came back around, and whirled him into the Cyclone of Fire. Ivan hits the Temptation to follow up, but Steelfist rolls forward, sending Ivan crashing into the turnbuckle. Steelfist goes for a cover...

Thr--Kickout!

Ivan tossed Steelfist into the ring post and followed up with a steam roller onto the chair into a pin...

Th-- Another kickout.

Steelfist busted his way out of the pin and rushed over to Ivan, but got hit with an arm drag into the exposed ring post. Ivan hits the Temptation, and Steelfist appears to be out...

Th--All of a sudden, Steelfist begins flailing around and shouting at the top of his lungs, but he eventually goes out again, or apparently so...

2... Ivan is slowly releasing some pressure for his own sake...

Th-- No! Steelfist was playing possum and launched Ivan face first into the exposed ring post, busting him open. Steelfist then hit the Steel Resolve, and Ivan was apparently knocked out...

Th-- Ivan just hits a stunner out of nowhere, and goes for a cover with the crowd booing him incredibly.

3!

Ivan does a cut throat motion as Meaning of Life kicks in. Ivan kicks Steelfist and says:

"You won't beat me."

Ivan leaves the arena, with Steelfist rolling out of the ring and slowly walking out of the arena.

Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:38 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Post Ivan (7)

Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:38 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Post Steelfist (7)
They each parried each other away, then began to move and heal at lightning speeds, in essence 2 incredible blurs doing battle.

Ivan: "You won't survive this!"

Steelfist: "You never stop saying that..."

Steelfist does a suprise spear down out the window, slamming Ivan down into the concrete.

Steelfist: "...And I always do survive."

Steelfist then returns home, and Ivan traps his mind in a battlefield like area.

Steelfist: "Not one of these again..."

Steelfist tries to jolt Ivan, but to no avail.

Steelfist: "What...?!"

Ivan appears and draws his sword.

"The only way out is to defeat me."

They begin to battle, once again moving like blurs. They both parry left and end up losing their swords and engage in hand-to-hand combat. Steelfist flings him across the area but Ivan emerges quickly and hits a running DDT.

Ivan: "I won't let you survive."

Ivan, using his control over his imagination's world, begins to make a pillar right in front of him. However, Steelfist also has control over the imaginary world, and forces the pillar onto Ivan. However, Ivan breaks it in half and emerges while holding it. However, Steelfist grabs it, makes a pillar a little bit behind Ivan, and shoves Ivan into it with the pillar, seemingly knocking him out.

Steelfist: "Why am I still here?"

Ivan: "I'm not out yet."

Steelfist turns around and finds a growling and hissing Ivan, who seems to almost be hyperventilating.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:40 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Post Ivan (8)
Ivan lunges toward Steelfist, bringing him down him with a spear.

Ivan: "You will be destroyed!"

Steelfist: "No."

Ivan then slashed Steelfist in the shin with his sword, and then begins talking again:

"I will kill you!"

Steelfist healed his wounds, but Ivan lifted up a pillar to pummel Steelfists back, but Steelfist made a pike appear from below Ivan, destroying Ivans hold on Steelfist, allowing him to break free of the imaginary world.

"Until next time."

Ivan recovered his near-fatal wounds, and then said:

"I will destroy you... one day..."

"...But now I have other important things to deal with."

He left the area and walked out saying the words:

"Don't get too cozy. I will destroy you later."

Without a trace of his existance in that area present besides Steelfists memory, he went invisibly incorporeal.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:15 pm
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 16 posts ]