View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:12 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 TCW Boot Camp Finalists Match 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post TCW Boot Camp Finalists Match
<center>TCW Boot Camp Finalists Match
The finalists of TCW's new reality series Boot Camp will face off in the ring! The winner receiving $250,000 and a contract to wrestle for TCW!</center>

Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:58 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

The show opens with the Ryan Gabriel and Segei Salkov standing before Max Kaplan.

Kaplan: The reason why I called you both to the Boot Camp Training ground is because I have the regret of telling you that Bob Williams has suffered a shattered left leg, and will not be able to complete the competition. Therefore, the TCW board of Directors has voted to allow you two to compete in the final match, taking place at the Majestic Cup show. Both of you will have one last day with your trainers, and your training and travel will then be left in your hands. The winner of your match will win TCW Boot Camp and the quarter of a million dollar contract. I wish you both the best of luck, and I will see you both before the show.

Gabriel and Salkov walk away from Kaplan, and down the long, dimly lit hall. Salkov entered his locker room at the end of the hall, where his coach, Kozlov is waiting eagerly.

"So...what they say?" Kozlov said, looking to Salkov.

"Williams is done, just the other and me" Salkov said, and Kozlov smiled, holding up a tire iron.

"Now Sergei will win money" Kozlov said, and the two men laughed.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:20 am
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]