[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Havoc: Drako vs Acid Misfit
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:25 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Havoc: Drako vs Acid Misfit 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Havoc: Drako vs Acid Misfit
Drako vs Acid Misfit

Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:34 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

The room was completly wooden, and a torch to his right, with all the chairs made of steel, and the only decorations were various weaponry used in matches to brutally assault opponents or his various dummys.

His only belongings were weapons he uses for attacks, and when he wasn't wrestling, he was brutalizing dummys made out of various woods and strings with weapons, and smashing those who came to his door. He had put his hand in the torch's fire, then picked it up and lifted it toward his face, then set it back down, with the words muttered to himself: "I've felt worse".

Then he broke the wood on the edge of the torch, sharpening it, before putting it in the dummy to use as a stand. Then he put his dummy on a folded chair, and grabbed another chair, putting it over the dummys head. Then he chokeslammed the dummy with the torch onto the chair on the other dummy, then pushed the torch inward into the dummy below. Then he stood on the torch and leg dropped the higher dummy. He thought to himself: "Most would study the foes in this time, but this is practice enough".

He then slowly stacked chairs and dummys on the pile until it came up to the roof. He then kicked some of the stack onto the torch, and a steel chair hit the torch, breaking the top of the torch off, and sending it to Drako, of which he burned a wooden table, put a dummy on it, put a chair below it, put a chair behind his legs, and leg dropped the dummy through the burning table, setting it ablaze. In moments, it was reduced to ashes. He then headed out, for his very first match.

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:08 am
Profile E-mail
I am bad. I am to blame.

Post Meeting people is easy

WWWMDD?

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:21 am
IC Champ

Post Continuing

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:50 am
Profile E-mail
I am bad. I am to blame.

Post Out of the frying pan

WWWMDD?

Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:01 am
IC Champ

Drako, unable to contain his excitement, lets loose an evil cackle. Drako says with a low, deep voice: "Oh... I'll bring weapons... heh heh heh..." He quietly returns to his locker, pulling out something unknown, probably wooden, and a lighter, then hides them under his shirt, saying: "You have only seen half of my brutality... soon you shall see it in its purest form..." He returns to his home, and sets fire to a dummy, then rips a piece off of something, sets fire to it, and watches it continue to burn, saying: "By the end of this, you will feel more pain then you ever have... heh heh heh..." He reveals the 2-4 and pulls out something else from his locker, something sharp, blue and thin, and wraps it around his 2-4. He breaks off a piece, and lights it, and it continualy burns. He thinks to himself: "With me, Acid Misfit... if you win, it means nothing. Winning, is walking out with less cuts, less bruises, and more parts still attached to your flesh then then your opponent... And you will walk out with more cuts, more bruises, and less flesh then me... you may get the 3 count... but what does that matter if you are so bloody that you cant enjoy it until you have to go back out into that ring again..."

He goes back out onto the ring without anyone there, and shouts: "By the end of this show you fans will be cheering for someone I will have put in an ambulance, so remember, if he pins me, he wins nothing. He wins something when he walks out of this arena and dosen't get put out of action for the next month. I came out here to make this clear to you, that what I'm about is putting someone in a hospital, even if its myself!". He starts being overwhelmed with sadistic desires to destroy the fans that randomly shout, but he goes back inside the ring, for he knew that the time would come when he could destroy somebody...

Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:05 pm
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]