View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Havoc: David Hardy vs Jimmy Richards 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Havoc: David Hardy vs Jimmy Richards
<center>
David Hardy vs Jimmy Richards
</center>

Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:11 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Rikishi's Thong

Jimmy Richards looked across the stage, savoring his last few moments in concert with his band. As he looked up, there was a flashing of many multi-colored lights, some red, green and blue going all around the stadium. He closed his eyes and listened to that lovely, deafening roar from the crowd, and of course, those screams from all his women fans. A man used to being in the spotlight many times, he knew his last song was coming up, and regrettably, so did his fans. He had already seen many rumors over the internet about it, so he figured most of his fans knew what was going on. Especially since many of them had simultaneous chants of "Please don't go."

Taking a deep breath, he knew he would make his announcement of his huge signing with TCW Wrestling. He hoped the fans would be as happy for him as he was for himself.

"FOR THE COOLEST DUDES AND DUDETTES OUT THERE, THANK YOU FOR SELLING OUT WHAT WILL BE REMEMBERED AS ONE OF THE GREATEST MOMENTS IN MUSIC HISTORY!" he yelled across the microphone.

The fans cheered.

"Well, I guess it's time to kick off with our last song ever" he thought as he turned
to his band Death by Volume

"Guys, let's rock this bad boy," he said as he turned from the microphone to look at them with shining eyes.

The bassist, keyboard player, back up guitarist, and drummer all nodded.

"And now, the last song of the night... and career"

"Here is our very own cover of one of the all time greats, other than me of course, in metal, rock n roll, and everything else history.... Yngwie Malmsteen's ARPEGGIOS FROM HELL!"

The crowd exploded as he started off playing every note with accuracy and amazing speed only Jimmy Richards could do best.

Of course, he had to make this last song special, so he had everybody pitch in with one of their own solos. Normally, he preferred to do the soloing all the time, but he figured that since he loved his band so much, it was time to let them show off what they had. They all had talent, even if it wasn't as much as he had.

The bassist, keyboardist and drummer were able to give exhilarating solos, and he had his own battle with his back up guitarist, who was almost as talented as himself. As he finished his last note, he turned to the crowd as they erupted, all chanting the band's name and pleading for an encore.

Normally, this was where he would take off into his limo, but tonight was special. Yes, there had been many rumors about his move to wrestling, but he had to state it to his fans. It was probably going to end up in the papers sooner or later even if he didn't end up saying it, so minus well get it out of the way.

He waited for the volume of the crowd to die down (and it took a while) till he began to speak.

"I thank all you dudes and dudettes for attending this (once again) sell out show. Seriously, you guys are one of the coolest, 'cause you all dig my talent." he paused a moment and laughed. Most people would think that as a joke, but for those die hard fans who knew Jimmy Richards, they knew he wasn't kidding at all. They knew he had a bit of an ego, but they still loved him for his talent, even if he came off as an arrogant and pompous kinda fellow most times, especially in those interviews they'd read in magazines.

"I wanna address a certain... rumor that has already taken the internet by storm."

Instantly, the crowd stopped all the commotion. It was silent enough around millions of people that you could hear a foot move around the whole place.

He closed his eyes, hoping for the best.

"And... I'm confirming it as truth."

Instantly, the commotion resumed and millions of questions were drawn by the crowd and many pleading him not to leave, just like before.

"Because as much as I love playing music, I've always loved wrestling. Don't get me wrong, I love selling albums that top record charts week after week, you guys make me a proud man. But as much as I love this, I've always wondered if I could ever make it in wrestling. I've been wrestling since I was a little dude myself. Training for so much hours, almost as much time as I spent on the guitar, killing out those rockin' notes and making up those cool guitar riffs, solos, and such. But tonight, you heard it straight from me. I'm gonna make my debut in wrestling soon, and I'll be facing David Hardy. I don't know if you've heard of him or not, but I'll be sure to give wrestling 100% just like I gave my music. So to those little dude and dudettes, and those adult dudes and those gnarly looking dudettes who I've signed autographs for, hold on to those. One day they'll be worth billions of dollars," he said, while winking at the audience.

"Goodbye and thanks for listening to my awesome music. I'll be sure to make as big of an impact in wrestling as I did with the music business. Peace."

With that, he walked off the stage slowly, and into the limo, staring at the man who had been the manager of the band for many years, Jacque Le Feve. Obviously a Frenchman, Jacque was one of those guys who could easily be mistaken as a bouncer for a club. He was one tall man, with a bald head and wore sunglasses and a dark suit. Often he acted as the band's bodyguard, and was always a genius when it came to making deals concerning music, so Jimmy figured he would also end up as his wrestling manager.

"Our flight is scheduled in an hour," he told Jimmy.

Jimmy nodded and put on his own pair of sunglasses. He leaned closer to the chauffeur.

"Let's put the pedal to the metal."

The chauffeur nodded as they went off to their destination. Jimmy stared outside the window as he saw screaming fans, rushing to try and see him. Then he smiled to himself. Yes, Jimmy Richards knew that he would make a huge impact in the wrestling world and he couldn't wait.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:50 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]