[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Endgame: JE/KID w Mr Acceptable vs DeSean/Strikmore
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:44 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Endgame: JE/KID w Mr Acceptable vs DeSean/Strikmore 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Endgame: JE/KID w Mr Acceptable vs DeSean/Strikmore
<center>
</center>

Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:44 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

*It feels different walking through these doors this time. Matt can remember the first time he had to see Commissioner Stern in her office. It was Junior High all over again. But things have changed. Matt's changed. Of course, the real test of that is on the other side of the door.*

Matt: Commissioner?

*Valerie Stern looks up from a pile of spreadsheets and invoices. She checks the clock on the wall and sighs. Three o'clock had come faster than she expected. She sits up in her chair and tosses a handful of papers to the side and gestures Matt to sit. Matt took one look at her business suit and immediately felt horribly under-dressed in his jeans and Flash T-Shirt.*

Valerie: So nice of you to put on your Sunday best.

Matt: It's, uh, Febreezed?

*Stern deadpans him.*

Matt: Not winning any points on that one. Right. I'll make this quick.

Stern: Probably for the best. Now what is it you wanted?

Matt: Well, it's really just a request.

Stern: I'm not listening for suggestions on match stipulations, if that's your aim.

Matt: No, no. I don't much care what kind of matches I'm in. Drakus can make anything into a slaughterhouse, and being in the ring with DeSean is about as harsh a working environment as I can stand. This is actually about the out of ring situation. Frankly, I'm worn out. Completely toasted. Do you know how many flights I missed in the last two weeks alone? Six! And why? Cause I had to do one more interview. One more photo op. One more whatever.

Stern: Matthew, those are the demands that come along with being the champion. Any champion. You want the moniker of being a double champ? Then this is your life.

Matt: Now hold on. At no point did I want to be a double champ. I didn't raise my hand to be DeSean's partner. Hell, I'd have hidden behind Cage if I knew that was what his plan was. But all the same, I've done the work of a tag champ. The interviews. The matches. Everything. And I've done it without onesyllable of complaint to you. I never got an ego. I never whined. Not once.

Stern: What exactly are you asking me for? Because if this is just to do your "poor me" routine in private, I have other things that actually matter to attend to.

Matt: Let me ask you a question. How many people have walked through your door, appointment or not, and have demanded things of you? Attempted to bully you and this company? I'll even narrow it down. How many from just those in the tag match at Endgame? I can assure you it's more than zero. And out of everyone in this federation at the moment, I have to imagine I'm in the top three of those with weight to my demands. After all, I'm a double champion. I'm the Majestic Cup winner. I can demand any match I want, whenever I want, and it's gotta be made a reality. Not to mention, I seem to be one of the few wrestlers you have here that actually get cheered. And if my guesses are right, people buy the t-shirts and posters of people they like to cheer. To coin a phrase, I'm money right now. Money in your pocket right now. And I'm gonna say it again. I'm burning out. You know what I caught myself saying to myself the other day? That this is my job. My job. I've never called wrestling that. And it's not TCW that's changing it. It's not the matches. It's everything I have to do between matches. I haven't been to the gym in six weeks. My cardio is trash right now. But hey, I can mug a camera, so what's the difference, right?

Matt: Miss Stern, I'm not here to demand anything. I'm here to request a reduction in media appointments. I just want some of my life back. I don't want to keep rebooking flights. I just want to wrestle. You let me do that, and you know that I can put on a show. Despite any differences I have with the other three guys in the Tag Title match, I know that between us, we can set that crowd on fire. We can give you highlight moments. But honest to God, I can't do that if I'm living on crappy coffee and slogging through interview after interview.

Matt: Before you answer, I want you to know that no matter your decision, I'm going to be at Endgame. If you say I have thirty interviews to do in the next week, I'll be there for every one. But if I do that, Matt Strikmore isn't going to show up in my matches. I'll be there in the ring, but I'm not going to show up. I'll leave it to you. Thanks for your time, I know you're a busy woman this time of year. Best of luck on the show.

Stern: You're not as stupid as you look. Or pretend to be.

Matt: Now don't go starting flirting with me.

Stern: Regarding your request, I'll consider it. I'll let you know in a day or so.

Matt: Thank you.

*Matt gets up and sees himself to the door. He exhales long and slow after closing the door behind him. Looking up, he sees DeSean leaning up against the opposite wall, arms crossed in front of him.*

DeSean: And just what was that about? She offer you a treat for falling in line so quick?

Matt: Seriously DeSean, not now. I got a lot going on.

DeSean: You mean we, right?

Matt: No, I meant I. We have a title defense. I have two. That's what makes it a lot.

DeSean: That would mean you're going to show up to this tag match, then?

Matt: Don't go there. I did not bail on you. I was unconscious in the back. Hence, my second title defense this week.

DeSean: I want to make this clear, partner. I couldn't care less about your other match. To be honest, I'll get a kick from seeing Drakus throw you around. But you better use any pull you have to make our match first. I don't need some broken goods tag partner showing up. These are the belts that matter. As far as I'm concerned, you're a tag champ first. You lose this belt? I'll make sure you don't keep the other for much longer.

*Matt closes his fists and his eyes. This is just about the last thing he needed today.*

Matt: I signed a contract that I'm pretty sure said I couldn't hit anyone in out match. That would include you. So I'm going to be the bigger man, and walk away from this. But don't worry, I'll make sure you keep your shiny little title. Wouldn't want to see you fall to pieces without it propping your image up.

*Matt walks past DeSean, the two keeping their eyes locked as long as their necks will allow. At the rate things are going already, Endgame may be the death of him. Fitting title.*

Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:52 am
European Champ

"So this it uh? This is were the "big dance" takes place." Said K.I.D as he, JE and Jess looked around the inside of the Thomas & Mack Center.

The TCW crew hadn't arrived yet at the stadium to set the stage and ring up. Neither had Commissioner Valerie Stern or the TCW road agents Adam Wilson and Jason Fragg. In fact, JE, K.I.D, Jess and Mr. Acceptable were the first people from TCW to arrive at the arena. The three were just sitting in some seats, in the midsection of the arena, trying to get a feel for the place.

"Pretty big. How many people does it hold?" asked Jess.

"Just under nineteen thousand." Replied JE.

"This is gonna be great. All these fans cheering, screaming, generally going nuts on the night, can't wait." Said an excited KID.

"Well calm down there. Just remember we've got a job to do here. Don't get too carried away."

"I know, I know. But still, I can't wait. I was it last year in you're match?"

"Last year? Last year I was the curtain jerker."

"Really, who was you're opponent?"

"Let's see...hum..."Titan" Todd Lewis. Yeah, he was a big guy; don't know what he's doing now. Kermit interfered in the match, nearly costing me the match, but Roosevelt Dimes, another guy who is no longer in TCW, helped me out. I remember that I went for a scissor's kick, but he picked me up for a spine buster, but his back was sore after I put him in a chin lock that hurt is back and neck, and I reversed it to a DDT for the win."

"Cool."

JE, not surprised by his brother's reaction, was hoping for a better reaction from JE's match.

"How was the crowd?" asked KID.

"Well, last year we were in Texas. So yeah, the crowd was hot all night."

"Cool, let's hope for more of the same this time."

"Plus us winning those belts."

"Here you all are." Shouted a familiar voice from a distant. The three turned their heads to their right and saw Mr. Acceptable standing by an entrance way. "Come on, I've set up a ring in the gym for some training."

JE and KID's eyes both rolled over when they herd the word training. "Who'd you get this time for training partners, some local jobbers?" asked JE as the three made their way towards Acceptable.

"Nope, this time, you're training partners are gonna be...yourselves."

"Can we get this over with this." Said an obviously frustrated Matt Strikmore as he and his tag team partner DeSean were getting ready to do another interview.

The two tag partners were in no way on the same page after their confrontation outside of Stern's office yesterday. But they were tag champs, and they had certain media obligations that they had to full fill.

"Ok. Where ready to go, whenever you guys want to start." Said the camera man.

"EndGame. To coin a phrase "It's were dreams come true and legends are made." Well, that could be true but, there's gonna be no dreams coming true and no legends will be made at EndGame because..."

"...because I'm going to make sure they wont." Said DeSean, cutting his partner off. "JE, you should have kept you're mouth shut and just signed the damned contract, but no, you got you're nose into not my business, but also Infinity's. And now, come EndGame, you and you're little brother are going to wish you hadn't gotten this title shot, because I'm..."

"...were going show the world why we are the best tag team around." Said Strikmore. "Really, we haven't got anything against you two, but..."

"...but that doesn't matter, ‘cos I'm personally going to make sure you don't forget why they call me, "The Technician."" Said DeSean.

The interview had come to an end, and you could cut the tension in the room with a knife. As soon as the camera stopped rolling, DeSean got up from his chair, grabbed his title and headed to the exit, only to be stopped by his partner.

"What's with you?" asked Strikmore.

"Nothing. Why?"

"Why? You cut me off in the middle of the interview."

"So did you."

"What about all this I stuff?"

"I'm just doing what you were doing, putting yourself before the team."

"Are you still pissed off about yesterday? I tolled you why I missed that match, Drakus attacked me and I was out cold. I couldn't be in the match even if I wanted to."

"I don't give a damn about that. But what I do give a damn about are these titles." DeSean pointed at the tag title that they both had over there shoulders. "Now, I hope that you're focused about these as much as you're focused about that." DeSean pointed to the Transcontinental title over Strikmore's other shoulder. "But if we lose these title ‘cos of you, I promise you, me and Infinity are going to make sure you wont be holding onto that one."

DeSean turned around, opened the door and headed toward the exit of the building.

"This is exactly why I don't like doing interviews." Said Strikmore under his breath.

Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:21 pm

Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:28 am
Profile E-mail
European Champ

Strikmore didn't back down from the intimidating stares of JE, K.I.D and Mr. Acceptable. Instead, he just sat back down on the bench again, crossing his arms over, and having a look on his face along the lines of: "Yeah? What are you going to do about it?" JE was about to answer him, but KID cut him off:

"Let's just use the weights over there." KID pointed to some weights across the room. JE looked at his brother, like he was about to argue with him. But, after one look at KID's facial expression, JE responded: "Yeah, sure. C'mon."

"But he's going to see you're training." Said Acceptable.

JE turned his head to Acceptable: "I said we'll use those weights." The brothers made there way to the weights. Usually, KID would have a laid back expression on his face, but this time, KID was upset with something, even Strikmore realized it.

"What's up with him?" asked Strikmore to Mr. Acceptable, who was still standing next to Strikmore.

"Who, KID?"

"Yeah."

"Well, like many other people, the whole Benoit thing as got him down."

Strikmore, in a way understood this. The entire Benoit double-murder suicide situation had affected him in some way or another. KID had always looked up to Benoit as a role model for his work ethic and his ability in the ring. The events of his death did came as a major shock to him, but KID decided to remember Benoit for his wrestling career.

KID laid back on the bench and started working out.

"1...2...3...4..."

"Are you still upset about the whole Benoit stuff?" asked JE.

"5...6...7..."

"Oh, come on. Don't play the silent treatment with me. Come on, I know it was a shock, but you didn't even know the guy. I just don't know why this is..."

"It's because of mum." Said KID abruptly, putting down the weights.

"Mum?"

"Yeah. All this death of Nancy Benoit brings back memories about mum."

Although JE didn't want to acknowledge it, he had also been thinking of his mother's death.

"Listen. I know that mum's death is still hard on you, because it's hard on me. But what we have to remember is that, were not alone. We've got each other, that's all that matters. But I've got to know, are you with me for this match, and are you with me for this team."

KID looked at his brother, gave a smile and said: "Yep."

"Good. Now, you keep up with these weights and I'll use the running machine over there." Said JE pointing out a running machine not to far away from KID.

"Well, look who it is." Said Mr. Acceptable, who was listening to the radio next to the two brothers.

JE and KID turned their heads to hear there other opponent for EndGame, DeSean Blackwell, on a talk show.

"Now, why would he be on a talk show, while his partner his training here?" asked Acceptable.

"He's talking about us." Said KID, as all three began to listen in.

Presenter: Kid is that straightedge motherfucker right?

DeSean: Yea no drugs, alcohol or fucking not sure if he follows that last rule actually I doubt he does just because of his looks.

Presenter: Oh shit, cracking jokes

DeSean: I love interviews.

Presenter: And we love having you here. We've had a look at JE and KID's past and we have to say it' quite a colourful one. Their father left them when they were kids and there mother was shot dead. What do you have to say about something like that?

DeSean: They're a couple of orphans, who cares. Even if their mother was alive I would still beat their asses the same. Heck, because they're orphans gives more of an incentive to beat there assess, it means they wont be anyone they can go to cry when they lose.

These comments did not sit well with both JE or KID, especially JE.

"That bastard!" said JE. "How dare that little piece of shit to..." JE turned and made his way to Strikmore, being followed by KID and Acceptable. When he got to Strikmore, JE pulled him up and put face to face.

"Listen here. The next time you talk to you're partner, you tell him that he can say what ever he wants to say about me or my brother, but if he ever, ever says anything about our mother again, I will swear I'll kill him myself."

JE let Matt go and left the gym, quickly followed by KID and Mr. Acceptable.

"So much for a quiet training session." Said Strikmore as the three men left.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:23 pm

“What do you think about the Benoit situation?”

DeSean: I can’t really explain it, the wrestling media thrives on rumors and speculation and when something really newsworthy happens you can tell how terrible a wrestling “reporter” handles it. Then you have the outside media that don’t give a damn about the wrestling and only pop up when a death happens. So there are two types of outlets that don’t know they’re heads from their own asses trying to cover a story. It’s frustrating but this will all boil over and the media will move on to the next big story that involves a pretty white chick gone missing.

“Well we’re going to take some calls”

DeSean walked out of the Sirius station and on the streets of NYC with less than an hour to catch his flight, he hopped in his limo and headed towards the airport.

Driver: That was some interview you did there.

DeSean: You heard that? I didn’t know this limo got Satellite radio

Driver: You’re going to upset a lot of people with your comments

DeSean: Yea well it’s all for show

Driver: Yea but do JE and KID know that

DeSean rolled up the privacy glass effectively killing the conversation between him and the limo driver. The truth was he couldn’t believe went there with the orphans comment, it was taking it to far but it was to late to go back and try to apologize, they weren’t going hear any of it. His new found fame was changing him.

Back in Las Vegas DeSean walked inside his presidential suite in Hilton hotel, he was visit to Vegas and it wasn’t like he imagined it there were slot machines everywhere, the city that never sleeps was filled with glitz and glamour and prostitutes on every corner. Traditionally he would sleep early and wake up early to train and hit the occasional club or bar but hell he was in Vegas and he was going to do things differently. He opened his suitcase and selected his best suit, a black and white striped Versace putting it on, he looked himself in the mirror and smiled at his reflection.

DeSean: I’m feeling lucky tonight

DeSean: Hit me

Dealer: 18

DeSean sat at the Blackjack table staring intently, his cold demeanor being used as a psyche out to the dealer.

Dealer: Dealer has 15

DeSean: Fuck yes, I’m winning! Here’s 5 grand

The dealer shuffled his cards and flipped over an 6

DeSean: Hit me of course

The dealer flipped over the second card a jack of diamonds

Dealer: 16 ...dealer has 15

DeSean: Giddy up, I’m confident I’m putting 8 grand down.

As DeSean made his bets a familiar body walked behind him, sensing whom it was DeSean didn’t have to turn around to acknowledge him.

DeSean: Matt

Strikmore sat next to him, waving his hand no indicating he didn’t want to take part in the betting.

Matt: Where have you been?

DeSean: I just got into town

Matt: I know it’s a rhetorical question, we all heard your interview on the radio

DeSean: Really?

Matt: Yea

DeSean: I didn’t know Satellite radio was so popular nowadays

Matt: Cut the crap, JE and KID are pissed

DeSean: It was all for show I even said that on air, a lot of it is bullshit besides us winning that’s inevitable.

Matt: Nothing is guaranteed besides JE and KID don’t know that

DeSean: That’s because they’re not very smart, intelligently challenged I guess you could say. Hit me...

Matt: Have you been training at all?

DeSean: Yea I lifted weights while I was on the plane, fucking did push ups in the damn aisle, had the asshole sitting next to me, spot me while I did squats and I talked strategy with the stewardess.

Matt: I get the point, you’ve done nothing

DeSean: I haven’t had time but that’ll change first thing tomorrow morning I’m running and then I’m looking at film. I only have one match to worry about and if you’re up for it you’ll show up.

Dealer: 15

Matt: We’re on that bullshit again you know Drakus attacked me.

DeSean: Yea because we don’t hang together that’s why but that’s ok I’ll take out the New City Saints by myself fucking posers.

Dealer has 21

DeSean: You know what? You’re bad luck I was totally kicking this guy’s ass now I lost 8 grand go away I don’t need you right now.

Matt: It’s simple, it’s called card counting, deal again

DeSean’s card showed 7 while the dealers showed a 10

DeSean: Dammit! just forget it

Matt: No, tell him to hit you.

DeSean: Ok...hit me

The card flipped over a 10 showed for DeSean while a 5 showed for the dealer.

DeSean: I won

Matt: It looks like you need more than you think

DeSean: Whatever I’ll see you in the ring, you know what? I’m done I’ll take my chips try my hand at the slots.

The sunrise hit the side of the hotel as DeSean stood outside, stretching his muscles he got into a track stance and began to run, to take his mind off things he had his trusty MP3 player with him, choosing a fast track.

She draws the costume correct in thick, black and red eyeliner.
She's too young for the club but the guys at the door don't mind her.
The boys are all lining up for their chance to wine and dine her.
She thinks she's working the scene but she's caught up in a web full of spiders (and all the drinks they buy her)

She don't like cocaine, baby just likes how it smells
says maybe you can drive me home if you want.

He thought about his match against JE and KID and how it would go, Matt would bring his intensity and focus on the lower back. DeSean would use his speed and superior technical wrestling to counter anything that the two brothers would do.

Then you wake up beside her saying "baby I think you should leave..."
- She had a really rough night, she got too high, now she can't breathe
and if the ambulance comes you know they're gonna bring the police,
so you wrap her up tight, put her to sleep beneath a willow tree
and your hands are clean...

She don't like cocaine, baby just likes how it smells
says maybe you can drive me home if you want.

The dry heat didn’t bother him as he continued to run block after block, it was engraved in his head. He lost to Acolyte on some bullshit fluke but that won’t happen he’ll win this time. He’s older and much more craftier no more bullshit distractions. He’ll take the pin with a moonsault, no a shooting star press would be better, or maybe the Hangman’s DDT and a death drop for that dinosaur Chuck Hagan.

So go out and have your fun tonight,
you might as well go out and raise your glass to life.
Go out and have your fun tonight,
you might as well go out and raise your drinks to life, 'cause we're all going to Hell...

DeSean turned it off as he headed inside the arena to get a feel for things and to cut a promo. He walked over to the water fountain and got himself a drink unlike Matt he didn’t make friends with the members of production he would just walk in and leave and today would be no different.

James Sweeney: Ok DeSean I just need you to look at the camera

DeSean: Yea I know Sweely I got it

James Sweeney: Sweeney

DeSean: What?

Sweeney: My last name is Sweeney

DeSean: Sweeney? Uh?

JS: You said Sweely

DeSean: So?

JS: Just never mind, 3-2-1

DeSean: Vegas, we are in the city that never sleeps and the home of this years Endgame which is a fitting name because JE and KID will be looking to prematurely end me and Matt’s reign as tag team champions. And I’ve been told that they have added incentive to beat me especially because of my comments on Shade 45 and I can only guess what they told Matt what they were going to do?

Since they’re so predictable probably they were going to “fucking” kill me or beat my ass.

JE and KID you guys are so average, you have a guy whose claim to fame is that he’s average himself. I am the face of TCW, I have the endorsement, and hell I’m practically the spokesperson for TCW. I do the interviews, I make the TV appearances no one else! So what makes you two Saints think that I am all of a sudden going to embarrass myself on TCW’s biggest PPV and drop a belt that I worked so hard for! I may hate Matt’s guts but I respect him and I’ll know he’ll be ready and I’ll be ready and when it’s all said and done, your careers in TCW will be done for while my career in TCW continues on it’s path to greatness. Because I’m “The Technician” DeSean Blackwell and I’m the premier star in pro wrestling which means I’m better than you! Now get the camera out my face, I’m done.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:08 am
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]