[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Havoc: DeSean Blackwell vs JE
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:04 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Havoc: DeSean Blackwell vs JE 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Havoc: DeSean Blackwell vs JE
<center>DeSean Blackwell vs JE
DeSean didn't fare much better than his tag team partner at Friction, being left to fend off both Freya and an enraged Darkness. With Infinity's future uncertain, will JE be able to use his new alliance to pick up the advantage going into Endgame?</center>

Wed May 30, 2007 5:41 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

"Look up DeSean, try to follow the light"

The light flashed his eyes temporarily blinding him, the young 21 year old sat on the stool head down ashamed at his loss but to hurt to even care right now. Ice pack on his head, DeSean could feel the throbbing pain going throughout his head.

DeSean: Aw shit!

Trainer: mild concussion, he should lay low for about a week or so.

DeSean: No way I have house shows, dark matches, commercials.

Trainer: They'll have to wait no strenuous activity for a week. If those commercials don't involve you fighting or flipping around then go for it. I'm serious I will not sign a release form until I know for certain you are able to wrestle.

DeSean: Fine I'll rest about a week I could use the vacation anyway

Trainer: That a boy

DeSean stood up and wobbled a little catching his bearings he waved off the EMTs too prideful for the help. He was going to walk out of the arena like a man with his head held high but first he needed to know something.

DeSean: How's Strikmore?

Trainer: He'll be ok had the wind knocked out of him by Drakus.

DeSean: Son of a bitch, Darkness you asshole.

He walked into his dressing room and grabbed his bags and MP3 player and headed towards the exit. He could see Freya out of the corner of his eye heading towards her but he ignored herm putting on his headphones he acted like he was listening to music and walked out of the door.

"Flight 639 heading from Vancouver now landing in Boise, Idaho."

He stepped through the gates and dropped the bags; he got on both knees and kissed the ground they were back in America after a long European tour. They say the grass is always greener on the other side but after months of months of being away from the States, DeSean realized there was no place at home.

Tony: Back in the states

Paul: Yea so are we going out tonight?

DeSean: I'm not, I still have this shitty headache plus we're in Idaho what the hell is there to do here?

Tony: I don't know we are in IdaHO we'll find someplace with some chicks.

DeSean: I can't risk it

Paul: Aw, you're worried about your match against JE? You in Matt in trouble against the New City Saints?

DeSean: No to both questions I just wanna wrestle so I have to lay low so I don't re injure myself I can't do much right now.

Tony: Understandable, I, Paul and Eddie will miss you tonight.

DeSean: Yea me too and be safe I have a strange feeling about tonight.

Stallion and Jag both walked away from DeSean heading in different directions than The Technician. DeSean continued walking, looking for his limo driver. When he stopped walking something or someone caught his attention.

DeSean: :Sighs: JE, how are you?

JE: Fine I'll be better when the New City Saints take your belts.

DeSean: Really? You know I need you to answer something for me I thought you and KID hated each other?

JE: We did

DeSean: And?

JE: None of your concern or business

DeSean: Fair enough

Both men stared at each other, both of them sizing each other up. DeSean has never been in the ring against JE but he was warned about JE's unorthodox style and his unpredictable matches and with the way he was feeling DeSean didn't feel like finding out now. Their meeting would have to be cut short.

DeSean: I have to find my limo driver so if you excuse me....

JE: How's your head?

DeSean: My head is fine, nothing major, thanks.

JE: Yea

DeSean walked away from JE relieved that the conversation didn't escalate into something further like what usually happens in his feuds. He walked around the airport looking for his limo driver until he finally found him. A sign bearing the name of DeSean Blackwell on it.

DeSean: How you doin?

Driver: Good thank you

DeSean: No problem but if you would excuse me I have to take a piss.

He walked into the bathroom and into one of the stalls, he didn't lie to the driver he did have to take a piss but there was something else he had to do. After he zipped up and the toilet automatically flushed, DeSean held his head and rubbed it.

Mild concussion
How's your head?
My head is fine

DeSean: Oh shit!

He opened his mouth and vomited in the toilet clearly a side effect from the concussion, this was more severe than he thought.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:19 am
Profile E-mail
European Champ

Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Too much time on my hands

Chuck Hagan didn't look pleased at his two protégés who were training but not to his liking.

Hagan: You two are slacking; you're taking on DeSean Blackwell and Matt Strikmore the current Transcontinental champion. I don't care what you heard about their injuries or their dislike for each other. I'll say it right now you two are underdogs it's not the other way around, now push it!

KID turned to his brother and had a look of "what's his problem" as they both continued to sprawl on the mat.

DeSean laid down in his hotel bed, staring up at the ceiling, he had a promo in about two hours but he had no idea of what he was going to say. You could say it was a creative block, he's had that block since the quick exit at RTG and the concussion wasn't helping matters at all. The tag titles were supposed to be helping his career but he was still at a standstill even so a loss right now would kill him and his career. It was just that everything is happening so fast for him, the ads, the sponsors, the money it was starting to catch up to him to the point that he almost forgot that he had a match. It took raw talent to even survive that match against Darkness and Freya and if he just trained a little harder maybe he could have pulled out a win who knows? It's all water under the bridge now, he was fighting JE and he needed a good promo to get people interested in the match. They say the best promos are the ones that aren't forced, they sound natural and it comes from the heart. The only problem is that he had nothing to say, he didn't know JE, and he didn't know KID. He didn't hate them, he doesn't like them but he doesn't have some intense hatred for them either. He knows nothing about JE to try and cut a promo but if it's a promo they want, then a promo they'll get. He kipped off his bed he looked at himself in the mirror, shaking his head and holding it.

DeSean: I look like shit

With that he walked out of his room and headed towards the arena

Two hours later

DeSean sits near ringside he's calm as he sees the countdown to the camera recording and the red light turning on. He waits for a couple of seconds before speaking trying to add a dramatic effect but really getting ready to improvise the entire promo.

DeSean: Here we are in Boise, Idaho for Havoc, now I'm not making up excuses but I've been flying all over the world literally and then nearly a week ago I received a concussion by the hands of that asshole, the guy that I, let me remind you that I said was a phony, a man who was so full of shit that the taste of shit wouldn't phase him because he swallowed and believed his own bullshit for years. But right now Darkness isn't my focus, my focus is on you JE. Now I'm not one to publicly release my injuries but the websites just couldn't resist so there's not much for me to say. I have a concussion but it'll be gone by the time we wrestle. You see I don't know you, I don't know your brother all I know is that you two are standing in my way and if I want to avenge that bullshit loss I had at last years Endgame then I'll have to pin one of you. You see JE, I don't hate you, I don't even know you, I just don't care about you, I can't really say that I even respect you but all of that could change because my indifference to you could turn into a respect or I could really hate you and then our feud going into Endgame could be real interesting but the choice is up to you. I know that I will be ready, I know I won't be losing but I may shake your hand after the fans, give you an applause for (in fake announcer voice) putting forth a such a good effort but moral victories still count as losses JE and it'll count as a loss for you and your overall record.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:08 am
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]