[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction: Kermit vs Duo vs Subway Jack
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:03 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Friction: Kermit vs Duo vs Subway Jack 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Friction: Kermit vs Duo vs Subway Jack
<center>
Kermit and Duo have continued to cross paths ever since the night Kermit won the Bleeder Championship. Kermit has managed to escape Cage more than once so far. Will his luck continue, or will he be bested by Cage's strength and Elsie's tenacity? With the late addition of Subway Jack, this match is even more up in the air!This match is non-title, but, per Bleeder Rules, the title can end up on the line if Kermit starts to bleed!
</center>

Fri May 11, 2007 3:51 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

No lights were on in the Kermit's suite this night. Only the faint light of the bustlingly nightlife in Vancouver dared trickle into the dark room. The intruding illumination flickered off the Bleeder Title in Kermit's lap, dancing and sparkling on the silver object stained with the blood of previous holders. For the past hour, Kermit had stared at this title, this achievement he earned and defended. But at what cost? Since this belt came into his possession everything seemed to fall apart. Darkness attacked him, under Dante's orders Kermit was sure, then Janice was taken by the New Hellfire Club. Time and time again, Kermit had attempted to get his revenge on the club and their leader, Jason Dante. He shot Dante not once, but twice. Point blank, in kill zones. Yet still the man lived. No...lived was the wrong word. Thrived. He came back from Kermit's attacks with strength and vigor that shocked the mobster.

And here he sat. Lost in thought about the changes that have happened to him over the past few months. Raul's influence on Kermit waxed and waned, yet Kermit still followed his father a dog follows his master. But who else did Kermit have to advise him. His crew was dead, in his mind at least, and Janice was missing. All he had was the ghost of the man he admired. That, and the random and completely useless appearance of Bleeder. That is all Kermit had. Except his belt. The silver target around his waist. The goal of every little aspiring wrestler in this fed. No matter what the match was, no matter what who was involved, all the little wannabe's swarmed Kermit. And while each time Kermit managed to hold on to his belt, he failed to win. He gets weakened, bloodied, sore. So much so that he becomes easy pickings. The curse off wrapping this title around his waist.

All these events left Kermit in his current thoughtful state. His mind tried to tackle the circumstances that lead him here and figure out a solution to no avail. It all came back to one series of events. He needed Janice, yet in order to get Janice, he needed to free her from the New Hellfire Club, which meant going through Dante, Darkness, Freya, and all the others. No escape, no solution. He had nothing.

Except the belt.

The piece of silver with flecks of blood was all he had left.

---------------------------------------------------

Chicago

"No arguments Teeth. You stay here in town. I am sure Janice is okay."

You got a week to prove it G. After that, if we don't hear her voice, we roll out looking for her. And I don't care if he is the Boss, we will fuck up Kermit if he did anything to her. You feel me?

"Watch what you say Teeth. Kermit would not do anything to Janice and you damn well know that."

We'll see. You've got one week.

"Fine."

Gonzola hung the phone hard onto the receiver. Leaning back in his chair, he considered his options and Kermit's current state. On the one hand, he had to do something, yet on the other, he had his orders.

Mind the store.

That's what Kermit said, and Gonzola had been following it well. But even he could not shake the odd feeling he had as to the way the Boss was acting. No word. Absolutely no word had come in from Kermit or Janice. He knew the Boss was alive, he saw him on the television every show. But the lack of Janice by his side was spooking the Electric Mayhem. Spooking them to the point of revolt. Gonzola knew what he had to do. He picked back up the phone and dialed.

"It's Gonzola. I need the plane fueled up and ready to go to Vancouver in two hours."

How many people are going Sir?

"Just me."

Roger. We will be waiting for you.

Gonzola hung up the phone right as Fozzini walked into the office.

"Just the guy I want to see."

Fozzini looked at Gonzola quizzically.

"Whatever it is, I didn't do it." he joked with a smile.

"No no, nothing like that. I need you to run the business for the next few days Foz."

Fozzini took a seat.

"Um...okay. Where are you going?"

"I heading to Vancouver. I think somebody should check up on Kermit."

Fozzini frowned.

"I take it you spoke with Teeth huh?"

Gonzola had a look of confusion on his face at this.

"How did you know?"

"I talked with Zoot and Floyd over a few drinks last night. They seemed ready to riot."

"The Navy calls it mutiny." Gonzola sighed. " But yes, that's one reason. Other than that, I just need to know he's okay. We need a clear cut solution to this problem. Either he stays away, or he comes back."

Fozzini's face became grim

"I don't like it Gonz, you know that."

"I know Foz, but it has to be done. I will return in a few days. And if all goes well, Kermit will be with me."

"I hope you're right Gonz."

"Me too." Gonzola said softly before leaving the room and heading home to pack.

Fri May 18, 2007 7:07 pm
Mid Carder

Sat May 19, 2007 9:25 am
Too much time on my hands

"Gonna stare at that belt all night kiddo?"

Raul sat in a chair opposite Kermit, a small smile on his lips with a touch of malice thrown in. Kermit didn't respond, he was too lost in his own rambling thoughts to even hear his "father's" voice.

"Ignoring me huh?" Well, I can understand why. You're afraid I'll be angry with you, and berate you for your continued failure. Don't worry son, I can forgive that. You've had a lot on your mind lately and that can cause a strain on your..."

"Why am I doing this?" Kermit interrupted.

Raul wasn't sure if Kermit was speaking to him or talking just to himself.

"If you're asking me a question, you could do me the curtesey of looking at me."

"Why am I doing this?" Kermit repeated, even softer.

"Hey! Kiddo! Snap out of it!" Raul clapped his hands together loudly, breaking Kermit from his trance.

"Huh...wha..."

"Welcome back to reality son."

Kermit sighed and leaned back in his chair.

"So, you got any plans boy? Dante is still alive, as are the others in his little club. And I want to know, what me son is going to about it."

Silence was Kermit's response.

"Ya know, if I ask you a question, I do expect an answer. Just because you are all grown up does not mean you can't listen to your father."

Kermit brought his head back to face his father's stare.

"Simply put? Nothing." was his response.

Raul glared, anger clearly visible in his eyes.

"Nothing? NOTHING! Oh I see, those Hellfire punks can take your girlfriend, the woman you love I remind you. They can beat the crap out of you over and over again. Then, they can laugh at you and insult you after you fail to eliminate Dante, and your response is to do nothing? Great plan kiddo, great plan indeed."

Kermit and Raul stared at each for several moments before Kermit spoke.

"Yes it is."

He rose from his seat. Grabbing his hat and jacket, he went for the door.

"You think we are done? Where the Hell are you going."

"Out."

And Kermit closed the suite door, leaving Raul shaking with anger. He howled in rage. He had Kermit, he had the mobster dangling from his hands like a puppet on a string. But now, that control was slipping. And Raul could not figure out how to get it back.

"Trouble?"

Raul snapped around facing Bleeder.

"What do YOU want here?"

"You seem to be having trouble."

"I've got it under control. None of your business."

"Another pawn moves into place."

"What?"

But Bleeder was gone. Typical, appear, say a few confusing words, then disappear. But while Kermit might ignore the demon's insight, Raul knew better.

Another pawn?

--------------------------------------------------

The streets of Vancouver where full of life this evening, but Kermit paid no attention. He was close to a solution, he could feel it. His father didn't have it, of that Kermit was sure. Dad was never one for thinking outside the box. So Kermit had to do it himself. Dante had Janice. Kermit needed Janice. He had finally realized that. But he had to figure out how to get her back, which was causing Kermit headaches with no end.

"Look who's here!"

Kermit looked up to see Elsie standing in front of him, with her bodyguard Cage behind her looking as threatening as ever.

"Out for a late night stroll Kermit? Worried about losing your belt huh?"

Kermit locked eyes with Cage, who return stare. Then Kermit shifted to Elsie.

"You don't want that belt. Trust me."

"Sure we don't. It's only a prestious title that opens up the door for bigger and better things in TCW. And we don;t want that at all." Elsie replied, words dripping with sarcasm.

"Look kid, I am telling the both of you, that belt brings bad shit with it. Bad shit you don't want."

"So bad you kept it huh?"

Kermit had no answer. He didn't lose that belt, no matter how badly he got hurt, how much it messed with his head, or whatever greater options where available. He never lost the belt.

"Suit yourself."

He moved on, leaving a please Elsie and a concerned Cage behind him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

With delicate and expert hands, Gonzola popped the lock on the door to Kermit's suite. The time had not dulled his first great skill in the slightest, despite the years on non-use. He was still as good as when he was sixteen and recruited by old man Steve into the Gambono syndicate. But he had no time for feeling pleased with the fact that he was still an expert in a little B&E, bigger concerns where his focus. Tracking down Kermit was not hard. A quick check of Kermit's bank activity had showed Gonzola where his boss was staying. However, it seemed the leader of the Muppets was nowhere to be found in his room. And oddly enough, no sign that a woman was here either. A chill went down Gonzola's spine. No Janice. This was bad.

Motion caught his eye from the balcony. As soon as he focused on it however, it was gone.

"Hello?" he called.

Nothing.

"Kerm? You there? It's Gonz."

Still nothing. Unnerved, Gonzola moved slowly to the balcony, gun at the ready. After slowly opening the door, he peered outside. Nobody was there.

"Trick of light" he mumbled as he turned around a holstered his weapon.

"Hey Gonzola. Long time."

Gonzola fell backwards on the balcony, face white as a ghost. Standing before him was Raul Gambono, a man Gonzola watched years ago.

"Surprised aren't you? I got that from Kermit too. It can be a little freaky seeing a dead man I guess."

Gonzola said nothing, his mouth hanging open in shock.

"O come on, snap out of it. Yes, I am dead. Yes, I am a ghost. Now that we are clear, how have you been?

"You're ....... not ....real. You..can't be."

"Yes, I am not real, in a real sense of the word." he smiled, before laughing at his own joke.

Gonzola rose to his feet, still in shock at the spirit in front of him.

"This is fucked up."

"Tell me about it Gonz. Things have been pretty sour lately for my boy. But I'm sure you figured that out on your own, hence you coming out for a visit."

Gonzola pulled out his gun and pointed it at Raul.

"I don't know what you are, but where is Kermit? Where is Janice?"

"Still the paranoid guy you always where. Glad to know things never change. Kermit is fine, he is under my guidance. And Janice....well Janice may be okay, if Kermit stays on the path I want him to follow."

"What did you do to her?"

"It doesn't matter. But I am glad you are here. Kermit needs proper motivation and that's why I am tickled pink to see you."

Raul advanced on Gonzola, who slowly backed up, shaking.

"Stop that. I will shoot."

"Go for it. It won't hurt me, and really, it's not like I haven't been shot before." Raul said, opening his jacket to reveal the bullet holes on his body oozing blood.

Gonzola hit the edge of the balcony, stopping his backward movement.

"And now Gonz time to do your duty. Time to help motivate my boy." Raul sneered, revealing a fang filled mouth.

Gonzola screamed and fired a few round at the incoming demon, to no avail. Raul grabbed Gonzola by the throat and lifted him up into the air.

"Ya know Gonz." he said with a evil hiss. "I never did thank you for your failure to protect me all those years ago. Consider this your reward."

And with that, Raul threw the hook nosed gangster over the edge of the balcony. Gonzola watched the demonic form laugh as he fell the ten stories to the earth below. Everything went black when he collided with his own parked rental car.

Wed May 23, 2007 2:17 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]