View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:07 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Friction: JE vs KID vs Mr Acceptable 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Friction: JE vs KID vs Mr Acceptable
<center>
Brothers are pitted against each other, and against KID's former ally, Mr. Acceptable. Will Acceptable's experience put him over the top, or will one of the brothers use their youth to gain the victory?
</center>

Fri May 11, 2007 3:51 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Rikishi's Thong

"Look, bubba. I'm sorry about how things went down before the Road to Glory... Ya know how an old guy like me can lose his temper once in a while."

Unsure of what to think, KID says nothing, and Mr. Acceptable's voice continues on the other end of the cell phone.

"I shouldn't've walked out on ya like that. We're supposed to be hombres, and that means we're supposed ta have each other's backs. I'm in Missourah right now, but when I get into Vancouver, if you'll still let me, I've got yer back again. I won't hold ya up any longer. Just think about it, a'ight?"

"Alright."

KID snaps his cell phone shut and slides it back into his pocket. At least things are looking up a little bit now... It looks like he and Chuck can settle their differences. However, he didn't let Chuck know that they'd be facing each other at Friction. And they'd be facing KID's brother, JE, as well.

How the hell was he supposed to sort that mess out?

He was glad to reconcile with Chuck, but was there any way he could reconcile with his brother too?

Although that's an interesting idea... If there was a way, if the three of them could get together, well, they'd be a force to be reckoned with!

Wed May 16, 2007 5:44 pm
European Champ

"I tolled you, I'm done." Said a frustrated JE to Valerie Stern.

JE had made it publicly clear that after Road To Glory he was going to leave TCW and focus his attentions on something else, preferably something away from TCW. But upon hearing this news, Miss Stern decided to put JE in a match against his brother, K.I.D, and Mr. Acceptable. When JE heard this news, he drove straight to Stern's office in Vancouver and started an impromptu meeting between the two.

"I'm sorry, but you're contract with TCW isn't up for another two years, we cant have you leaving the company now, not with the recent departures of several wrestlers. It's something I had to do." Explained the head of TCW, in a cool and calming manner, hoping that way JE wouldn't get even more frustrated.

"You don't get it do you? I don't want to fight anymore. It's taken up to much of my life and I want to take things easy for once in a long time. So either you let me go, or I'll sue."

"Please, don't make me laugh." A smile appeared on Stern's face as JE finished is rant. "I have some of the best lawyers in the business working for me and TCW, so if you want to sue me, I'll make sure to not only make you work for TCW, but make sure you regret every minute of it."

JE had to think about what his next word where going to be. Anymore negative outbursts like before, and he could be in major trouble. He didn't really mean it when he said he would sue TCW, he just hoped that Stern would see reason. Unfortunately, it didn't work out so well.

"Ok. I'll wrestle. But, I'm not gonna touch my brother, and I don't care what you do to me, I wont hit my brother." Before Stern could answer, JE left the office, making his point clear.

As JE left the office, his cell phone went off. He didn't even look at the number and just flipped it open.

"Hello?" said JE, forcefully.

"... ... ... ..."

"Not really. I just got out of a meeting with Valerie Stern, things didn't go to well."

"... .. .... ... .. ..... .. .. ... ... ... ...."

"I don't know, that's kind of in the air at the moment."

"... ... .. ..... .... .. .. ..... .. ........... .. ..... .... .. . ..."

"Are you sure we could trust him?"

".. ..... ..... ......... .. ..... ......."

"Ok. You talk to the guy."

"... ... ... ... ......"

"Bye."

JE hung up the phone and began to think what ... ....... had just tolled him.

Wed May 16, 2007 10:26 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]