[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction: Myra Tripp vs William Shamrock
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:39 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Friction: Myra Tripp vs William Shamrock 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Friction: Myra Tripp vs William Shamrock
<center>
Myra is TCW's newest talent... or at least she was, until William Shamrock came on the scene! Myra showed she could hold her own at the Road to Glory. Will Shamrock show the same against her in this match?
</center>

Fri May 11, 2007 3:49 am
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

"Piece of cake." Shamrock spoke to himself as he turned off the TV in the back of his limo. He then removed the DVD from the player, and dropped it onto the seat next to him. He then leaned back in his seat, and closed his eyes. "I get to make my TCW debut by destroying some no-name Goth chick." He said, speaking to himself again. "Life is good." Shamrock then looked at the DVD sitting next to him before picking it up and putting it back into the player. He pushed play, and then leaned back as footage of Myra Tripp wrestling plays on the 24-inch screen with "WS" embroidered in script writing above the screen. Shamrock then proceeded to half-watch the DVD as he stares out the window at the passing scenery. Shamrock absentmindedly toyed with the diamond and white gold crucifix that hung around his neck. The limo slowly pulled into the parking garage of the GM palace. The driver turned off the car, and then walked to open the door as Shamrock once again ejected the DVD. The Driver opened the door, and turned on his (False) Cheerfulness. "That DVD help you out at all, William?" Shamrock stepped out of the vehicle and then dropped the DVD to the ground in front of him. "I'd say so" he said, crushing the DVD under his boot before walking away.

Sun May 13, 2007 1:01 am
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Valerie Stern's say wasn't what you would call anywhere near good. She usually had line of angry censors, upset wrestlers and outraged people in general outside her door but this took the biscuit. For 20 minutes she had sat there staring at the woman...no the girl she corrected herself. All she had gotten thus far was a "Hello, the rest of the time the girl with the hair that looked greyish brown just stared at her. The large eyes of this girl reminded Stern of the Panda-girls she had read about.

Emo-girls she was sure they were called.

Stern sighed and said.

"Well, Miss Tripp...you did quite well in the road to Glory match."

"Myra did?"

Stern almost screamed.

"Yes, you did. The reason I called you in here is because..." Stern paused. She was sure that this girl talking about herself in the third person had just been a gimmick thing and now she had done it in this very room. Stern sighed and continued.

"...I have a special assignment for you...a very special match."

Normally this used to trigger happy reactions from the people she told about it, but with Myra Tripp things were different it seemed. She just sat there and stared at Stern. Valerie Stern could feel her own world shrink as Myra stared at her, the large brown eyes seemed to eat piece by piece of her own world away. In an effort to get Myra to leave she brushed over a lot of the information and handed the girl a folder with the base facts about William Shamrock.

"This will be this guy's first TCW match, now I think he can be come a big star here..."

"Unlike you." Stern thought to herself.

"...so I wanted to give him a match with fellow rookie."

Myra looked up at Stern with a near sneer on her lips.

"Myra isn't a rookie...Myra has had more matches, Myra has been a wrestler for several years?"

"You have?" Stern sounded genuinely surprised.

"Yes, Myra left home..." she paused and Stern got the feeling that she was skipping something she didn't want to talk about. "...and Myra joined the SWF so Myra isn't a rookie." She spat.

"Sorry...Well, you are a rookie with us and so is Shamrock...so I thought, a roo...newcomer match would get attention for the two of you."

Myra looked Stern straight into the eyes and gave the red-haired woman a feeling that Myra Tripp held more pain in then she could ever imagine. Myra Nodded, took the file and walked out without even saying goodbye.

Valerie Stern sighed a sigh of relief as the strange girl left her office.

"Strange one, huh?"

Stern turned to Bruce, who had been laying on the couch during Stern's attempt to communicate with Tripp.

"Why do we attract her kind?"

Bruce sat up.

"Dunno, we always have. Guys like Darkness, Dante, Hardy, Mansion Fan, Coren, Lance Canada Bleeder and the rest aren't the normal wrestling roster are they?"

"No, no they are't I just wonder why..."

"There is no "why", their kind just flock to us. Weird types with nothing but disgust with the world."

"What?"

"Sorry, went a big off there. Look Stern, this Tripp girl is an odd one..."

"I think I already told you that."

"Smart of you then. Listen, I'll keep an eye on her..."

"You do that, we are building to one of the top shows of the year and Dante will reveal his choice for an opponent at the next show, I don't want anything to disrupt this, ok?"

"Fine, I'll keep an eye on her...and I'll see what I can find out about her."

"One more thing Bruce..."

"Yeah, what?"

"William Shamrock is the son of friends of mine, I would appreciate if you kept him happy and...her away from him until match time."

"Ok, I will."

Bruce left the office and shook his head. Stern was a good business woman but she didn't understand the TCW way...or rather the 411fed or the ECF way. Here the strange was mundane, the odd was the rule and the outsider called the shots. It had been that way when Diesel and Mansion fan ran the roost, it had been that way under the HFC and it was the case now.

He sighed and walked away to try to find out who this Myra girl was.

Minutes after Bruce had left the office, Myra Tripp looked up from the file Stern had handed her and came face to face with the man on the photo that was included in the file.

"You are SHAM-rock?" Myra said in her strange droning voice.

"Yeah, but don't tell everyone or they'll all want one."

Myra rolled her eyes and said.

"Myra doesn't think Myra likes you."

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sun May 13, 2007 8:21 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
IC Champ

Mon May 14, 2007 8:30 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Fri May 18, 2007 9:26 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]