[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Road to Glory: Bracket 2
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:13 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Road to Glory: Bracket 2 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Road to Glory: Bracket 2
05 Supreme
06 Highone

08 DeSean Blackwell

Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:12 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
411's Prima Donna

David Hardy's Title History:

411Fed 2004 Tag-Team Turmoil Winner (RoXoRz) 8/15/04
411Fed Tag Team Champion (RoXoRz) 11/24/04 - 3/2/05
411Fed Intercontinental Champion 3/2/05 - 6/6/05 (Merged with ECF Transcontinental Title)
411Fed/ECF Transcontinental Champion 6/6/05 - 11/28/05
TCW Aftershock Champion 3/6/07 - 5/2/08

Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:23 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Too much time on my hands

DeSean stood in front of the camera with one half of the Tag titles slung across his shoulder.

DeSean: You know there's this word a word called destiny, (DeSean waves his hand around) destiny. I was thinking about this word and what it means and how some people believe they're destined for greatness. There was a time when I believed that I was destined for greatness but then that changed, that changed into doubt. That's right in my short career here in TCW, I had doubt in my mind about my abilities. I wasn't winning, I was stuck in the same position and well I just plain sucked.

But now all of that has changed because I did something that many people didn't think would and that was win the TCW Tag team titles. I had a partner who hated my guts and I hated his but you know what all of that we had the skills, we had the ability and we came out on top. Now everyone's next question where do we go from here, where do me and Matt Strikmore go from here? I don't know but I do know that I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep the title around my waist. Now onto Road to Glory, it's simple really, I'm going to go into Road to Glory and I'm going to throw out everyone in my way it's not an Infinity thing, it's not a NHFC thing, you see I wanted the TC title but for whatever reason it didn't happen I lost, God saw fit that I lost but now I'm on to bigger and better things. There's an albino with red eyes who has a nice shiny title around his waist, ha-ha. I want that, I want that around my waist, I'm going to win Road to Glory because I'm destined for greatness and I am the Technician DeSean Blackwell and I am Pro Wrestling.

DeSean thought about RTG and what it meant for Infinity if any of them would win, the truth was the stable wasn't as strong as it had been. They were slowly but surely splitting apart, there wasn't a break up of sorts people weren't arguing but none the less they were all starting to do their own thing. Never the less he had a match to win, he lasted over 30 minutes last time and this time he won't be eliminated by someone who's not even on the roster anymore. Walking down the hallway DeSean, eyed the new title in his hands, damn it was a beautiful site, his name on the title in shiny gold letters. He slung it across his shoulder and walked looking for an exercise room, when he walked past Highone's hotel room. He hadn't spoken to Highone in days, he left several voicemails on his stablemate and friends phone but he heard nothing. He stopped and stared at the door a weird feeling came creeping up in his stomach, for some reason he was very nervous. He hesitated but knocked on the door. He could hear footsteps, walking towards the door but they stopped.

DeSean: He doesn't want me to think he's there but why?

DeSean knocked on the door again

DeSean: Hey H1 I know you're there open up! *knock! knock!* Come on!

The door finally opened, DeSean stepped inside, the room was...clean. As if it had never been touched.

DeSean: Dude where the hell have you been?

Highone: Here

DeSean: We've been here for two days and you haven't completely unpacked? There are still suitcases full of clothes and shit.

Highone: Watch the cursing.

Highone sat on his bed and closed his suitcase, DeSean realized that Highone wasn't unpacking but he was packing, he was leaving.

DeSean: You're packing your things already? Why?

Highone: I have to tell you something, I'm tired. I'm tired, I had a revelation that my purpose in life is greater than wrestling right now. I've done everything that I could in this sport, I won titles, I was apart of a great tag team, a great stable and I finally got my world title shot. I came up short but at least I got it.

DeSean: You're telling me right now....

Highone: I'm saying that I fell in love and that girl I love was put into danger and I can't be in this business and be in a meaningful loving relationship, you of all people should know that. It's time for me to relax, I can't do this anymore, I'm walking away.

DeSean: To do what? What about everything that we set out to do what about the NHFC....

Highone: DeSean we won, we won our feud against them, the NHFC won't last long because they won't have anyone to battle against, and they'll tear themselves apart. Infinity it accomplished everything that it meant to accomplish. We all made each other better and we had fun but now I just need piece of mind.

Annoyed DeSean watched as Highone grabbed his bags and put them on a mini truck before he left the room, DeSean stopped him.

DeSean: So where to now>

Highone: I don't know, I'm thinking about grabbing Rachelle, moving into a big house and not really do anything, leave a peaceful and quiet life.

DeSean: You can never live a nice quiet life, sooner or later the business calls for you and you can't ignore it, that drive to compete it's in our blood. You can never truly leave, you'll be back.

Highone: We'll see DeSean...we'll see.

With that Highone left the room and DeSean watched as the door closed.

Tue May 08, 2007 9:55 pm
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]