[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Havoc: Sheene vs Hardy - Aftershock Championship
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:07 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Havoc: Sheene vs Hardy - Aftershock Championship 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Havoc: Sheene vs Hardy - Aftershock Championship
<center>

Hardy captured the Aftershock Title at Apeirophobia, while Sheene managed to snag himself a shot at the title that same night. However, Acolyte came up with the same prize. With Sheene being awarded the SHIT Title by Shadow, and Aco lurking around the ring, the outcome of this match is anything but certain!</center>

Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:46 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Mid Carder

(It wasn't like him to do a thing like that, just allow his partner to be pinned in a match. But this was Acolyte, someone he already knew he despised and was going to despise in the long run. Sure, this tag team match that could have resulted in his fan base and his standing in the fed skyrocketing with a win.....but it was Acolyte. This guy had the nerve to threaten him even though Shadow, who was the final decision maker on the matter, awarded Sheene the S-Mart title. He was just a baby, pure and simple, a spoiled sport who just couldn't get over the fact that Shadow chose Sheene over him. Yes, that was how Sheene thought as he sat in his hotel room in Winnipeg, unaware at first that someone was knocking at his door.)

Kevin Sheene: Huh? What? (His mind comes back to the present) Oh uh.....it's open....come in....

(The door slowly opened, and in walked a hotel attendant, a young man with brown hair and black eyes, wearing an all green hotel decorum wear.)

Hotel Attendant: Mr. Sheene, yes?

Kevin Sheene: That's me...

Hotel Attendant: There's someone here who wishes to see you....says he has some kind of matter to discuss with you....

Kevin Sheene: (A pause, he suspiciously looks towards the door) Was he....in a wheelchair by any chance? With two Asian women as his guards?

Hotel Attendant: Not quite Sir.....it was just one man....

(Ah yes, he knew exactly who was looking for him. If he had come for a confrontation, he was going to get it. Nodding silently, Sheene spoke to the attendant.)

Kevin Sheene: Tell him he can come right up....

Hotel Attendant: Of course Sir.... (Turns to leave)

Kevin Sheene: And uh....if you hear any sort of noise in here.....like a fight.....don't send anyone up to stop it....

Hotel Attendant: Excuse me Sir?

Kevin Sheene: You heard me clearly....

(Now a bit hesitant to send up Sheene's "visitor", the attendant nodded slowly and exited the room. With that, Sheene pulled up a chair, settled it by the door....and waited.)

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

(It was a pound more then a knock. A pound of someone itching to get into his room. Sheene was ready though, ready for anything...)

"It's open.....Acolyte....."

(There was silence outside, as if the person there was surprised Sheene knew who it was. Slowly now, the door opened, and in stepped Acolyte himself, walking up towards Sheene's chair without any hesitancy and with a sense of purpose.)

Acolyte: I'm surprised you were stupid enough to let me up here with the bone I have to pick with you...

Kevin Sheene: I'm not afraid of you....

Acolyte: Well you should be..... You cost us that match against The Roxorz....

Kevin Sheene: That I did....

Acolyte: Could I ask why you'd do something *that* stupid?

Kevin Sheene: Simply put.....because I don't like you....

Acolyte: Oh yeah.....well.....I don't like you more!

Kevin Sheene: Wha?

Acolyte: In fact....I hate you.....Infinity times! (OOC: Irony!)

Kevin Sheene: .....I was right.....you really *are* six!

Acolyte: Point is....You and me are going to be back in that ring for Havoc punk!

Kevin Sheene: Uh....not so fast.....I have an Aftershock title match against Hardy at Havoc....You're gonna just have to...

Acolyte: Wait? Uh....I think not! Cause I'm going to be taking an active part in that match....

Kevin Sheene: (His eyes slowly narrow) Triple Threat match all of a sudden?

Acolyte: Not quite.....I'm the guest time keeper for the match actually.... (Smirks)

Kevin Sheene: (His face turning into anger) What? You?!?

Acolyte: Yeah.....me..... (Smirks) And I'm not gonna mince words here.....I *will* make sure that, if by some miracle you *do* win....that I will make life hell for you in that match.....see you around....money stealer!

(With that, Acolyte walked out of the room, leaving a now pissed off Sheene still sitting in his chair. It looked like the odds were now officially stacked against him.)

*Ring-Ring* *Ring-Ring*

"Hello?"

"Hey Kevin, this is David Hardy...How are you?"

(Well, this was a wonderful day wasn't it? First Acolyte drops this bomb of a "guest timekeeper" appointment on him, now Hardy was calling him, presumably to gloat over their victory, The Roxorz, over Sheene and Acolyte.)

Kevin Sheene: Uh......can I help you at all?

David Hardy: You can.....Unfortunately, that asshole Acolyte and in a way, Highone, interrupted our dinner together....I was hoping perhaps you'd like to go out to eat tomorrow night and we can discuss a few things....

Kevin Sheene: What things exactly?

David Hardy: Nothing major man....just bullshit....your wrestling career, my wrestling career.....it'll help us get to know each other better before our Havoc match....what do you say?

(It really was bordering on creepy that Hardy was so adamant on a whole dinner sit down with Kevin, but, in a conceding manner, Sheene knew that these calls and requests wouldn't stop until Sheene said yes and they got through one eating session without people interrupting. Sighing a somewhat annoyed sigh, Sheene nodded and spoke into the phone)

Kevin Sheene: Fine.....tomorrow....we'll go out to eat....but after this....it's strictly us as opponents.....no more hanging out bull crap.....

David Hardy: Hey, Hey, don't get me wrong man.....I'm all set to defeat you at Havoc....I'm just giving this good-will gesture to you first.....

Kevin Sheene: I think the only gesture from you come Havoc will be me taking that Aftershock title....

(Hardy seemed momentarily stunned or angry by this. There was silence on the phone, finally, a reply.)

David Hardy: Mmmm.....touché....touché my friend....I can see your not a fluke after all....so......tomorrow at Kendrick's Steakhouse....say.....8:00?

Kevin Sheene: Fine by me.....And try to make sure no one follows us huh?

David Hardy: I can do that....see you then....

Kevin Sheene: Whatever....

(With that, Sheene hung up the phone and shook his head. Whatever sort of events that were going to take place between now and Havoc, he appeared to be bringing on himself.)

(End of Part 1)

Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:36 pm
411's Prima Donna

Post Get Psycho

David Hardy's Title History:

411Fed 2004 Tag-Team Turmoil Winner (RoXoRz) 8/15/04
411Fed Tag Team Champion (RoXoRz) 11/24/04 - 3/2/05
411Fed Intercontinental Champion 3/2/05 - 6/6/05 (Merged with ECF Transcontinental Title)
411Fed/ECF Transcontinental Champion 6/6/05 - 11/28/05
TCW Aftershock Champion 3/6/07 - 5/2/08

Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:30 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Mid Carder

(Three lines of coke......three perfect, straight lines of coke. Oh yes, he would soon be feeling good.....the pain, the sadness, the suffering, would be gone soon.)

*Ring, Ring*

(Oh, *now* his damn cell phone decided to ring. He grunted in reply to the ring and took out a straw to slowly snort up the rich white dust that would soon make all in his mind vanish.)

*Ring, Ring*

(Ah Christ, that ringing was gonna annoy the crap out of him until he answered it. Throwing his straw down, he walked across the room and went over to his cell phone, which now had three scratches across the surface of it from his throw. Looking at the scratched surface, he couldn't make out the number that was calling in. Oh well, I guess it would have to be a surprise. Slowly opening up the phone, he spoke into it.)

David Hardy: ....H......Hello?

Shadow: (V.O) David....it's Shadow....

David Hardy: Oh.....uh.....h-hey man.....how are you....

Shadow: (V.O) Not too good......I'm being told that you attacked and beat up Kevin Sheene in the hotel parking lot....is this true?

David Hardy: (A pause, he slowly sighs and rubs his weary, blood shot eyes) Aw man....don't do this to me right now....the last thing I need is the third degree....

Shadow: (V.O) Is it true?

David Hardy: I......I don't fucking know man.....I've been a mess lately.....I just...

Shadow: (V.O) Spare me the sob story....several people witnessed it.....I know we are stable mates David....but you do *not*.....do not.....attack the man who has my S-Mart Title and is giving it the exposure he and it needs....

David Hardy: (Now choking out words, as he is sobbing) I.....I'm sorry man.....I don't know what the hell is going on.....

Shadow: (V.O, a pause, his tone softens a bit) Look....just.....come into my hotel room....ok? And we'll sort this out....

David Hardy: T......t....thank you......man.....

(With that, Hardy hung up his cell phone and wiped his eyes of tears. Things were not going to get any easier for him today....he just knew it...)

"I want him fired! Do you hear me?!? Fired!"

(Sheene, besides a bruise on the side of his face, and his mouth looking a bit red from it being stretched by Hardy's fingers, was fortunately all right, if not extremely enraged as he sat in Valerie Stern's office. Stern, as well as one of her male associates, were sitting across from him, listening intently to Sheene's story.)

Kevin Sheene: That son of a bitch had no right to attack me like he did.....to top it all off....he destroyed my rental car! It cost me a lot of money to get that car! I demand he is released!

Associate: Do not raise your voice to Miss. Stern like that you, or else you will be in big....

Valerie Stern: (Raises her hand for silence, then looks at Kevin) Kevin.....the important thing, first of all, is that you are not seriously injured....

Kevin Sheene: I understand that, but....

Valerie Stern: (Going on) But.....this is going to be your....third match, correct? I'm not in a position to fire someone based on your words.....you are not exactly the world champ, now are you?

Kevin Sheene: (Beside himself) He......He attacked me! No reason, no provocation....he fucking attacked me!

Valerie Stern: Watch your language Mr. Sheene.... (A momentary pause) Now.....What I *will* do is call Mr. Hardy in here and get his side of the story....and whatever you two did in that parking lot will be resolved....he will get a punishment if it turns out he did attack you for no reason....but it will not be a firing.....Is that acceptable to you?

(Sheene was silent at this. Stern was right, he wasn't in any position to dictate who should be fired for doing what, he was still just a rookie. Slowly, he nodded his head in concede-ment.)

Kevin Sheene: It is ma'am.....

Valerie Stern: Thank you......would you like the doctor on staff to check you for any other injuries you might have while you're here?

Kevin Sheene: Might as well....I don't need any sort of injury to pop up during my match all of a sudden.....

"You look like hell my friend.....what on Earth is going on with you?"

(Shadow was seated in his wheelchair by his bed, which Hardy sat upon, his hands buried into his face. Yu and Ai were not in the immediate area, though one was certain they were lurking about somewhere in Shadow's room.)

David Hardy: I really don't wanna talk about it man.....I just want to feel better is all.....

Shadow: Feel better? What do you mean exactly?

David Hardy: (Sighs and wipes his cheek with his shirt slowly.) Nothing....Nothing....

(Hardy hadn't even bothered to change said shirt, which was stained with blood. Funny, Hardy didn't recall Sheene spilling any blood (or even recall attacking Sheene, for that matter), maybe it was his own blood on the shirt.)

Shadow: (Noticing the blood and pointing it out) What is that?

David Hardy: Huh?

Shadow: (Wheels a bit closer and points the blood out) That.....it's blood.....you see?

David Hardy: (Wearily looks at his sleeve and nods) Yeah.....Yeah.....I guess so.....

Shadow: (Backs up a bit and nods) David.....I have a lot of respect for Sheene, my client...but I am also a friend of yours....which is why I'd like for you to take what I am about to say seriously.....you need to get a blood test....right now....

David Hardy: (A pause, his bloodshot eyes look up to Shadow) Why?

Shadow: ....You *do* know that Kevin Sheene is HIV positive.....right?

David Hardy: ....Well......yeah......

Shadow: Well....if *that* blood is from him....as I suspect.....and you got exposed somehow to said blood.....you'll be in the same boat as he is....

(Of course, Shadow was right, and of course, Hardy was panicking on the inside. AIDS.....AIDS at his age? And him having it? It could never be.....he was David Hardy.....a member of Infinity....one half of the Roxorz.....*he* couldn't have AIDS. But wait.....blood test......coke.....blood test.....TCW's Wellness Policy.....blood test....coke......positive test for coke.....unemployment. Imagine, the doctor coming up to Hardy and saying "Well....you're not HIV Positive....but would you mind explaining what *this* is in your system?" All that would be left would be for the doctor to inform Valerie Stern of what came up in his tests, and then, it would be bye, bye Hardy. He would be fired for doing drugs. No....he would *not* let that happen.....this was his life....his life...)

David Hardy: No.....

Shadow: What?

David Hardy: No....I'll be fine....no test....

Shadow: David, please don't be absurd.....this is for your own good.....

David Hardy: (A bit more curt) I'll be fine......I promise....I'm going back to my room now.....

Shadow: (Wheels back up to him) You won't be fine till you test your blood and see your ok....

David Hardy: I SAID I'M NOT TAKING A FUCKING BLOOD TEST! GOT IT?!?!

(Shadow wheeled back, slightly shocked at this outburst. Hardy slowly looked down to the floor, then back up weakly at his stable mate.)

David Hardy: I'm....sorry.....

Shadow: (He slowly nods and speaks) I understand....it is a frightening matter.....we'll....talk later ok?

David Hardy: .....Ok.....

(With that, Hardy exited the room. As he made his way to the main door, he spotted Yu and Ai guarding it. Ai's eyes were locked firmly ahead of her, though Yu's eyes momentarily landed on Hardy.)

David Hardy: ....What are you looking at?

(Yu frowned and made a move to punch Hardy, but a look from Ai ceased this. Hardy slowly grumbled and opened up the door, exiting the room and making his way back to his room....and his sweet, sweet release.)

(End of Part II)

Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:13 pm
411's Prima Donna

Post $

David Hardy's Title History:

411Fed 2004 Tag-Team Turmoil Winner (RoXoRz) 8/15/04
411Fed Tag Team Champion (RoXoRz) 11/24/04 - 3/2/05
411Fed Intercontinental Champion 3/2/05 - 6/6/05 (Merged with ECF Transcontinental Title)
411Fed/ECF Transcontinental Champion 6/6/05 - 11/28/05
TCW Aftershock Champion 3/6/07 - 5/2/08

Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:15 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Mid Carder

Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:25 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]