[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction: Mr Acceptable/KID vs Shi/Atomic Welfare
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:40 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Friction: Mr Acceptable/KID vs Shi/Atomic Welfare 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Friction: Mr Acceptable/KID vs Shi/Atomic Welfare
Mr. Acceptable & K.I.D. vs Shi & Atomic Welfare

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:52 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Mid Carder

Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:58 pm
Too much time on my hands

It's quiet backstage as Shi stands in front of the camera, he has a mark around his eye that soon's going to bruise and become black. He also has bruises on his neck, Jason is pacing back and forth visibly upset. He stops pacing and looks at the camera

Jason: Here we are Aperiophobia is over and we stand here black and bruised and worse of all with a loss. Ms. Stern we told you, we told you we don't like multiple man matches, we don't do six man mayhems, 4 corner matches, 4 way death matches, it doesn't matter what kind we just don't like them. But you just don't seem to get it, Shi is no regular man, he is no regular wrestler, he is a fighter, a machine who's going to go through everyone that stands in his way....but if we have to wrestle these types of matches to get your attention, Ms. Stern we'll wrestle these all night.

Shi: Tonight, I should have won but I didn't so I'm going to go out next week and win. It doesn't matter who I'm against, I'll take on anyone especially you Kevin Sheene. I'm not afraid to touch you, I'm not afraid to make you bloody unlike that disgrace K.I.D. Let's go Jason.

Shi and Jason walk away from the camera, planning their next move.

Jason: Do you think she got the message?

Shi: No, I don't, have you heard from Nigel?

Jason: Actually I have

Shi: And?

Jason: Nothing

Shi: Nothing, you're kidding me?

Jason: No, no one to take out but I know he has something or someone in mind just not sure yet.

Shi: Fine then, let's find out who I'll be in a match next.

Jason: I say we do.

The two of them headed over to Valerie's Stern's office walking past the various locker rooms, ignoring KID and Mr. Acceptable as they walked out.

Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:06 am
Profile E-mail
European Champ

It took awhile for K.I.D to get the affects of the Spinning Michinoku Driver out of his system. He rolled out of the ring and was able to clear his vision to the TwistedTron:

Aco 5
A.W. 2
Jay 0
K.S 5
K.I.D 4
Mr. A. 1
Pyr 0
Shi 4

"Damn!" KID thought to himself. "One more pin and it could have been a three way tie."

KID quickly got to his feet and made his way to the back, still frustrated from what could have been.

When he got to his locker room, he sat down and started taking of the laces of his boots.

"Man, what a drag." Said K.I.D to himself. "If I pinned that Sheene guy when he was down in front of me, then I could have won that match, or at least draw it with Sheene and that Acolyte guy."

KID stopped mid way through his speech when there was knock on the door.

"Hey, Kid, It's me, Acceptable. You decent?" asked Mr.Acceptable behind the door.

"Yeah. Come in." said KID as he started to remove the tapes from his arms.

Acceptable came in with a bag over his shoulder, wearing a t-shirt, jeans and his traditional white cowboy hat on.

"You look how I feel." Said KID when he took a look at Acceptable.

"You still sweating over that Sheene incident? Get over it man. You were scared."

"I wasn't scared." KID quickly snapped back. "I was just freak out. I mean, would you been."

"Yeah, probably. But you can't let that get you down."

"It's just, if I would have just pinned him, I could have at least drawn that match. I just got to live with that and focus on the next match."

"There you go. Now, why don't you hurry up getting changed and we can head down to the local pub for a couple of pints?"

KID turned his head and frowned at Acceptable, knowing that Acceptable was trying to get KID drunk.

"All right, all right. A pint and a "Red-Bull"." replied Acceptable.

"Ok. Just let me get a shower and change."

KID got up from the bench, threw the tapes from his arms in the trash and made his way to the showers.

After the shower, KID finished getting dressed, got his things in his bag things and both men left the locker room. As they left the locker room, they saw Shi and his sidekick walking down passed them with a purpose.

"Where you think there going?" asked Acceptable.

"Don't know, but something tells me that we might be seeing a lot more of that Shi guy."

"Don't be stupid. He's just a little cry baby from what I hear."

K.I.D didn't answer he just kept looking at Shi as he walked down the corridor.

Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:32 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]