[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction: Drakus vs Duo vs Kermit vs JE vs Myra vs Yu/Ai
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Friction: Drakus vs Duo vs Kermit vs JE vs Myra vs Yu/Ai 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Friction: Drakus vs Duo vs Kermit vs JE vs Myra vs Yu/Ai
Drakus vs Duo vs Kermit vs JE vs Myra Tripp vs Yu & Ai

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:52 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

Kermit sat alone in the locker room, staring at nothing. As is he even paid attention to what his eyes told him was there anyway. All he saw was Hardy, one the ramp holding that belt, that damn smile on his face. Hardy's laughter rang inside Kermit's skull. Fists clenched. Hardy out cheated him. JE out cheated him. Four times Kermit had the chance at gold. Four times Kermit came down to that ring yearning for victory. Four times Kermit fought like a tiger. And four times Kermit failed. Kojack beat him, MVC beat him, JE beat him, and Hardy beat him. Kermit had plotted. He had planned. He had loyal, strong, ruthless men at his disposal. Yet in that ring, when it counted, Kermit could not pull out the victory. Why? The mobster did not know. Hardy's laughter returned. It mocked and insulted him. He was nothing in that man's eyes. Nothing but a victory. Same with Kojack, and MVC, and JE. His fucking partner, the man Kermit took under his wing, was mocking him too. All were laughing at him. Every single person in this fed was laughing at him.

He calls himself a gangster, yet he can't win here. What a joke!

You won't last a month. You're too weak.

You can't win Kermit. Face it.

Voices swirled in Kermit's head. All laughing. His nails pierced the inside of his palms. These voices would not be laughing if he won. They would be cheering him.

But you didn't win! You failed....again!

A real wrestler wouldn't have lost. But you're not a real wrestler Kermit.

Hardy wouldn't have won if you knew what you were doing Kermit

"THAT BELT WAS MINE!!!!" Kermit roared, launching himself off the bench. He slammed his fist hard into a nearby locker. Again he fired his fist. And again, and again, ignoring the burning pain forming in his knuckles.
"IT WAS FUCKING MINE!!!!"
The door to the locker room opened and in ran a staff member, look of serious concern on his face.

"Mister Kermit! What the Hell? Are you ok...gah!"

Kermit grabbed the young man by the throat and slammed him against the wall. His eyes bored deep into the young man.

"Get....the fuck....out."

Kermit released his grip, and the staff member scurried out of the room, a look of fear on his face. Kermit stood there, breathing deep, staring at the door. There he stood for a few minutes before and flew at it with a roar, kicking it shut with a loud bang.

"You seem upset boy."

Kermit froze. He knew that voice, but it couldn't be.

"Come on kid, calm down. Remember what I always said. A true man can control..."

"..his anger and think with his head. Not his hands.." Kermit finished, turning around slowly.

There, on the bench sat a man dressed in a sharp silk suit. A fedora rested on his head, and pocket watch hanging from a gold chain in his hand. He would look like any normal, well dressed business man, if it were not for the blood seeping thru his white button shirt. Bullet holes riddled the man's chest, and which each breath, blood oozed slowly from the wounds. Kermit was speechless, his mouth hanging open.

"......Dad?" Kermit managed to ask slowly.

"Well Hell son, who else would it be? Said the dead mobsters' father, smile on his face.

"But......you're dead......I saw you die."

"Of course I'm dead kiddo." Raul Gambono said, opening up his jacket. "You think these holes are just for show?"

Kermit, still in shock, could only stare at his dead father.

"Kiddo, you lost your way. I know I taught you better than that. You have been acting out of anger, out of passion. While those are strong suits, you've let them take control. You're ignoring the lessons I shared."

"I don't understand.....No... you're not real. I just need to get some rest." Kermit said, breaking out of his shock. "Yes, some rest, that's what I need. And a strong drink. Maybe two..."

"So you're going to ignore me again?"

"Maybe a few drinks. Then some sleep. Nice peaceful sleep."

"KERMIT!"

The mobster stopped in place, the sound of his father's voice raised in anger caused the crime boss to revert back to when he was nine and in trouble. The dead man stood up and walked over to his son. Looking him directly in the eyes, Raul patted his son on his head, the smile returning to his face.

"You need to stop ignoring me kiddo. Come on, take a listen. I here to lead you back to where you should be."

"Where's that papa?" Kermit spoke, meekly for the first time since he saw his father gunned down in the streets of Chicago.

"On top son. On top of the whole damn world. Now this wrestling thing is nice and all, but have you forgotten your roots?"

"No sir."

"Of course you have. How many of your best men follow you around from match to match, when they should be back home minding the store?"

Kermit eyes went to the floor.

"See? You've forgotten what's allowed you to get to this point. And that's not the son I raised."

"I'm sorry papa."

"Don't say sorry to me kiddo. Sorry means nothing. What are you going to do about it?"

"Quit wrestling. "

"No boy! Don't quit this. A Gambono does not run out with his tail between his legs, now does he? How does a Gambono leave the party?"

"With his head held high, knowing he is better than everyone else in the room." Kermit responded, repeating the mantra his father made him say everyday from the moment he could form a sentence.

"Exactly my boy. But you also have to mind the store right?"

"Yes papa."

Kermit pulled out his cell phone and hit speed dial. He waited a few moments for the other end to pick up.

What's up Boss?

"Gonz, I want you to gather up the Mayhem and Rowlf. Get on a flight back to Chicago as soon as you can."

Did something happen?

"No. Well yes. I've been remiss in by duty to Chicago. And while I won't give this up, I can't have all of my best people trekking around the world with me. Go mind the store Gonz."

Mind the store? I haven't heard that since your dad was around. You sure you're okay Kermit?

"I good. Just do it. "

Okay Boss, you got it. What do you want us to do about that Lita chick?

"I'll take care out it"

Kermit hung up the phone and turned to his father. But nobody was there. Kermit looked around the room for a few seconds in vain. Must have been a figment. the mobster thought. But his father's words were still with him.

Have you forgotten your roots son?

"No father. I haven't"

With focus in his eyes, Kermit packed his gear and left the arena, ignoring the stares of the staff members who had heard about his attack on one of their own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kermit entered the empty warehouse and walked with a purpose to the back office. No Mayhem were there. Nobody but Kermit, and the woman. Kermit entered the room and saw the young woman tied to the same chair she had been for the past few days. She was dirty and scared. Kermit walked over to her and removed the blindfold and ear coverings. The woman's eyes were filled with fear at the sight of her captor. Kermit pulled a chair up in front of her and sat down, staring into the woman's eyes.

"Your man won. Figured you should know."

She mumbled something thru her gag, prompting Kermit to remove it. Lita coughed a few times.

"Now, what was that you said?"

The woman looked up at Kermit with tears in her eyes.

"Are you going to let me go?"

"In a way. Your boyfriend humiliated me. I wanted you to know that too. He mocked me and I didn't like that too much. " Kermit said coldly.

"He' not my boyfriend!"

"Selling out on him?"

"I'm not Lita!"

Kermit fixed an angry stare on her.

"What?"

"I'm an impersonator! The real Lita split with him months ago."

"WHAT!?!?!" Kermit roared. He stood up quickly from his chair, and in the process slamming it to the ground.

That bastard tricked him. That fucker knew this whole time.

God you're such a fool Kermit!

Maybe do a little research next time loser!

Joke's on you Kermit!

Kermit picked up the chair and threw it against the wall, where it splintered.

"Son? Calm down."

Kermit turned sharply to see his father standing there, same as in the locker room.

"It's okay kiddo. You'll get him back. But first, you need to focus on the now."

Kermit looked down at the floor and sighed.

"And what is the now son?"

Kermit pulled the pistol from inside his coat and pointed it at the fake Lita, still tied to the chair.

"Cleaning up loose ends." He said in a low and dark tone before pulling the trigger twice. Fake Lita's eyes went wide and her mouth opened to scream, but death took hold of her before any sound could come out. Her head fell forward against her chest, her body still.

"That's my boy." Said Raul. "That's the son I raised."

Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:53 pm
C-Evil-O

OOC (The first part takes place hours after the show )

P.D. and Duo are still in holding awaiting a judges decision and fine for striking security officers. Cage is pacing impatiently in the ...well cage. Elsie is in the cell across from him along with a few drug addicts, street walkers, and gypsies, pikies, or whatever they're calling themselves this week. Cage is pacing and is less than calm because he knows very well he can break out of this cell the second he wants to. Of course that may bring too much attention, it MAY put themon the run if this country decided to bew pissy and press real charges, besides Elsie would not ever go for it. To add to his frustration was the little fact that he was stuck in a cell With Cameron Jones and of course THAT meant he was stuck in a room with Stan Deville. Elsie had convinced him that Cameron was less than a waste and to be honest Cage did not care enough to question her. It DID give him a chance to take Shadow down a notch but now he could feel Stan surrounding Cameron Jones' aura, worse he could tell that he was leering at Elsie again. Maybe he would bust out of here and maybe he'd use Jones' head as a battering ram.

P.D: Are you going to just keep pacing around like that?

Cage is only something less than gruff as he answers
"You're talking to me, WHY are you talking to me?"

P.D: Look Big Bird maybe I wouldn't want to get you angry I wouldn't like it if you were angry but all these pimps drug dealers and nere do wells and heu go figure drunks in Ireland whoda thunk it? Anyway, these guys don't much care for you taking up all of their space with your giant feet stomping all over the place. Now I'm sure you could kick all of their asses with both hands tied up but really man be cool.

Cage: Cool? That's easy for you I mean you got your hearts desire tonight didn't you?

P.D: Shadow? Pffft That was nothing, in fact you ask me it was less than nothing.

Cage does stop pacing long enough to stare across to the opposite cell where less than savory women are trying to talk to Elsie, one look at the hulking man changes their minds enough to leave the young oddly dressed girl alone.

Cage: Nothing? I was holding him you know. I heard the snap, I have no doubt his leg was broken. You call that nothing?

P,D: He's till breathing (was all that Jones muttered under his breath)

Cage: I'm not playing a whisper game with your semi possesd ass speak up.

P.D: I SAID that he's still BREATHING!!!!! My family is DEAD, my wife DEAD! My son DEAD! That bastard knew it, knew how, could have stopped it they could have been alive but he didn't and they ARE dead. He's alive and THEY'RE DEAD!!!! So as long as that masked bastard is walking, or wheeling ,or crawling or ANYTHING besides feeding worms trust me when I say it is NOT enough!!!!!

Cage: You are a funny little man Cameron, I'm supposed to be the one with a temper remember?

P.D: Blow me big man.

A large man walks up to Cameron with a HUGE smile on his face.

P,D: NOT YOU!!!!

Cage was pacing back and forth again all he could think of was how this could get any worse. Of courseas if in answer to his question he hears the sounds of a music box playing a tune familiar to anyone that has seen "Sergio Leonne's "For a Few Dollars More" Accompanying the music are two sets of footsteps and a whirring sound. Cameron Jones snaps up with an amalgamated expression of rage and griefe If Cage bothered to care about the mental state of his cellmate he'd know that something about this music was stirring bad memories in him. Something was bothering Cage as well but it wasn't the music as much as the footsteps and the aura that accompanied them, he could tell by looking across at Elsie what was walking in the hallway. The footsteps and music of course grow louder as they predictably make their way towards their cells.

"Hello gentlemen, I trust..."

"....that you are comfortable?"

Two Asian ladies dressed in red and blue lycra suits walk up to Cage's cell, followed by the source of the music, a black floating wheelchair that resembles a car MUCH more than any traditional wheelchair. The music fades as a voice neithr man thought they would hear anytime soon speaks. again

"Now now ladies. There is no need to rub our friends current situations in their faces correct? Afterall everyone of us find ourselves in prisons of some sort from time to time yes?"

Cage: You, how did you get out of the hospital and moving so......

P.D: You FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT BASTARD!!!!!!!!

Shadow: Hello Mr. Jones or is it.... No it's good old Cammie isn't it.

P.D: I'm all I need to stomp the life out of your manipulating ASS!!!!!

Shadow: Why so angry Cammie?

Yu: Now now Master don't....

Ai: ...be a meanie. It's obvioust that....

Yu: He misses his wife.

Ai: Hiscute little boy

Yu and AI: Or maybe it's this.

The twins grab an old teddybear from Shadow's wheelchair, when they press it's tummy the music begins to play again (ooc It's called The Musical Pocketwatch it's written by Ennio Morricone if you care another version is "Sixty Seconds to What that covers the shootoutsooc) Cameron rushes the cell cage door and lunges for Shadows neck his reach is about three inches short. His hand begins to steam forming a fireball but by that time guards are forcing him back into his cell.

Shadow: Thank you kind sirs but I belive that my friend will behave himselffrom this point forward.

Shadow looks up at the guards while Yu and Ai flash them warm (see evil and going to slit their throats if they don't back off) smiles. Shadow looks back at Cameron and says

"Isn't that right?........(glacially) Friend

P.D: It would have ben too fast for you anyway. I'll make sure when it IS your turn the pain last forever.

Shadow: Try not to be so scary Cameron, I may have to view it as a threat. Besides I'm here to talk to him.

Yu and Ai snap quickly in front of their charge.

Yu: Master came....

Ai: ...to talk.

Yu & Ai: We did NOT!

Yu: You attacked our master.

Ai: You broke his leg

Yu &AI: You used that THING, why shouldn't we slice your throat right here and now?

Cage shakes his head trying to stave off the headache that the ladies strange way of talking is bringing on.

Cage: First, ladies, if that IS what you're calling yourselves try it and not only will you fail, I'll send you back to your master as Salmon roll. Second as to your owners broken leg tough shit, he's a big boy and he should know how to watch his back, and as far as that thng over there is concerned I honestly don't care enough to tell you one way or the other.

Yu and Ai's hands slide towards their blades.

Shadow: Ladies, (Shadow's voice softly rings out) calm yourselves. Mr. Cage, I know what he has against me but you and I are not in the same circle we are not going after the same belts, and despite my being an occasional thorn in most of my coworkers sides I don't recall what I've done to you that would make you want to take me out with such predjudice.

Cage: I don't care about what color you are.

Elsie: Not predjudice like that silly, he means why did you want to kick his ass so bad. He just likes to talk fancy because he's too good for people and hates signing autographs.

Cage: Why you Shadow? Why not.

Shadow: So strong and silent I see.

Cage: I have my reasons but they are MY reasons. In other words none of your business.

Shadow lands his wheelchair and six wheels pop out of the bottom, he wheels away from Cage and towards Elsie.

Shadow: That wounds me, seriously I'm hurt. Here I am about to bail you and your big grey friend out, even settle the many lawsuits filed against you via the security you two ran through and he goes and says mean things like that.

Cage: Get the hell away from her or the next thing I break will make you feel REAL sympathetic with Stephen Hawking.

With that threat Yu and AI rush the cell Cage stand ready to fight as the ladies draw their swords

Shadow: YU AI STOP!

Yu: Do not threaten....

Ai: ...our Master again!!!
Cage: Or what you'll give me a worse haircut? As for your master if I have a choice between sleeping in a pissed in bed, sharing a cell with Jonsey and his headache, listening to Danny Boy AGAIN, OH and hearing people NOT laugh at my brilliant Lucky Charms jokes or taking help from you? Well... Oh Danny BOY then pipes THE pipes are CALLING!!!!!

Shadow: So is that your final decision?

Cage: From Glen to glen

Shadow: Fine, Elsie has already been released you can walk out with her or let her walk the streets of Dublin alone. I should mention that thee are many Irishmen that would love a bonnie red headed lass like her. I'll see you again.

Later

The Infinity plane is quiet but not as quiet as one would think Aperiophobia was anything but a success but to look on the plane it seemed like it was just another day. With the recent streak they've been on it was becoming ALL too normal. The only one that seemed genuinely pissed was DeSean Blackwell, most of the other Infinity members were staying away from Shadow, maybe they thought that he wanted to be alone. He was taken out of action who knew for how long? Numbers were not on Infiity's side at the moment. Something had to be done. Yu and Ai walked up to Shadow and kissed him on the cheek before speaking.

Yu: Master we've....

Ai:...been thinking

Shadow: What have you been thinking about ladies.

Yu & Ai: WE WANT CAGE!

The yell was loud , it echoed through the plane it also echoed the thoughts of many members of the team. Shadow broke the following silence replying while staring out of the window.

Shadow: Cage is under TCW contract. You can not eliminate him. This isn't a business rival or a criminal on the street, he's known to have problems with me if he disappears it will bring attention on us. You know how I feel about undue attention.

Yu: Look we don't have....

Ai: to kill him

Shadow: Then what do you suggest?
The twins smile

Yu: Ok Master her'es the plan sou are SOOOOO going to love this.

Ai: Sis is trying to say that we've thought long and hard about this.

Shadow: Long and hard about what?

Shadow speaks warily as he sips his Scotch, Yu skips up and claps her hands allowing a wide smile to grace her face. Ai is a little more calm as always but the expression of joy is clearly etched into her face as well. The ladies look at each other breath deeply, and their eyes shine as they speak

Ai: Well master tell me what you think of this.

Yu: Ai and I want to

Yu & Ai: BECOME WRESTLERS!!!!!

*SPLOOOOSH*

The seat in front of Shadow is covered in Scotch thanks to a Shadow spit take. The S-Mart owners eyes shoot open widely but he composes himself quickly, wipes his chin and promptly asks the girls to repeat themselves.

Shadow: You want to become what?

Yu: Oh come on master whenyoudoititlookslikesomuchfun andwecanhavefuntooImeanjustletus

Ai: Calm down sis, Master, when your'e competeing you're happy. It's like one of the few times you smile, and don't think we can't tell beneath your mask.

Ai: We will

Yu: Make you

Yu&AI: Proud Master.

Shadow stifles a laugh as he shakes his head.

Shadow: So you want to become performers, fine when we land in Canada I'll make sure you get the proper......

Ai and Yu hold ther completed applications in front of Shadow bouncing with glee.

Shadow:...paperwork. (a look of surprise) So uhh.. exactly when did you have time to do all this? Who got you this so quickly and who helped yu go through it so thouroughly?

Yu & AI fold their arms behind each other and together exclaim
"NORMY"

Shadow: Norman, of course it was Norman. I assume you told him about my leg as well?

Yu & Ai: THAT'S RIGHT!

Ai: He wants you to rest

Yu: And eat LOTS and lots of soup

Shadow: I have a broken leg not a cold. Fine but if you want to be wrestlers do me one favor

Yu & Ai: What's that Master?

Shadow: Stop calling me Master.

Fade

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:59 pm
Rikishi's Thong

"'And I will kill her children with pestilence, and all the churches will know that I am He Who searches the minds and hearts; and I will give to each one of you according to your deeds." --Revelation 2:23

Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:27 pm
European Champ

Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:23 pm

"Yes Gonz, I got the files. Exactly what I wanted."

Good. You sure you wanna do this by yourself Boss? I mean, I can send a few of the boys up there to help out.

"I don't think that will be required this time. I'm going to try a different approach."

Okay. Best of luck to you.

"Thanks."

Kermit hung up the phone. One by one, he stacked the files on top of the desk in his hotel suite. Four new opponents, four new files to go through. This called for a drink, which Kermit began to pour. He sat down and leaned back in his chair. This was going to be a rough bout. Seven people in the same ring, eight you counted Cage's ring rat, who Kermit was expecting would get involved. Luckily, he already knew three of his opponents. JE being the big one. The two were never on pleasant terms to begin with. Their partnership was a matter of convenience, not one of teamwork or friendship. They were two different people, and Kermit was finally realizing that only a miracle would save the LBA. With the triple threat match and now this, the two of them would certainly part ways.

Then came the twins, Yu and Ai. Shadow's little henchwomen. Kermit never understood how these two girls could have such a fearsome reputation. But Kermit knew in his gut, they should not be taken lightly. Something about the way they acted, and of course their speech, unnerved Kermit. He sighed as he leaned forward a picked up the first file.

Myra Tripp, typical little goth girl. Black this, black that, blah blah death fear me. Kermit had seen this act many times before. Probably some little rich bitch "rebelling" against Mommy and Daddy. She should be easy enough to take care of. He drew the next file labeled Duo. JE told him a bit about these two. Elsie and Cage, young girl, big guy. Kermit slammed the file shut. Girls. They have him fighting fucking girls! Two Jap twins, some pale chick, and now a kid with her pet monster? Kermit came this close to beating Hardy! Close enough to feel the belt wrapped around his waist, and now they punish him by making him fight girls?

Kermit got up from the desk and went out onto the balcony. He needed to feel the breeze and get a little fresh air.

"Girls....." he muttered "Girls not even old enough to vote."

He lit a cigar and took a deep drag, but not even that could calm him over this insult.

"What's next? Circus midgets? No....better idea. Let's have me in a match against some preteens!"

What do you expect? You suck.

"Shut up!" he yelled spinning around.

"I'm hurt son."

There, sitting on the edge of the balcony, was his father's ghost again.

"Ignore em kiddo. They're jealous, you know that."

The image of Kermit's father had become so regular in Kermit's life the past few days, that he no longer was shocked to see him. In fact, Kermit welcomed the counsel of his old man.

"Jealous, right. So jealous they throw me in a match with dames."

"Are they all girls?"
"No. JE is in there, so is some guy named Drakus. And that brute Cage."

"See, it's not an insult. In fact, it seems to be a tragic mistake on Stern's part right?

"How do you figure Pop?"

"Come on kiddo. Four young, inexperienced girls in the ring with you? The way I see it, I think four little chicks are going to run home crying to their mother hen, don't you?"

Kermit was silent for a moment. He was never fond of fighting women. Deep down, Kermit did have a soft spot, and never felt it was right.

"Of course it's right son. These girls knew what they were getting into right? They signed on the dotted line like you did right?"

"I guess you have a point."

"Course I do kiddo. But, if you feel uneasy about this situation, what can you do to change it?"

Kermit knew exactly what his dad's spirit what talking about. Fear.

"You got it Kermit. Make them scared that's all. And I know just the place to start. You still have that package right?"

"Yea."

"Go see Shadow and see if he would be so kind as to deliver it for you." His father grinned.

Kermit smiled too, a wicked smile in fact.

"Now that would be a good start."

-------------------------------------------------------

Later that night

The elevator doors opened to the eighteenth floor. Yu and Ai walk out first, followed by Shadow in his wheelchair.

"...so make sure you don't go overboard in your match." He says, continuing what seemed to be a long speech given during the elevator ride.

"We understand..." Yu responded.

"..and we will..." Ai continued

"...contain ourselves..."

"Make sure you do. Last thing we need is for....strange things.....to happen on live TV."

Yu unlocked the door to Shadow's room and held it open as Ai walked in to turn on the lights. Shadow entered as the lights flicked on. Yu closed the door behind him.

"And I have to wonder if....YOU!"

Kermit waved from his seat in the living room of the suite.

"Hello again Shadow. Nice digs."

Yu and Ai reached for and drew their swords, prompting Kermit to raise his hands.

"Easy ladies, easy. I'm unarmed. Just came to talk."

"Why should we..."

"..trust you?"

"You shouldn't. But I just came to talk. If I pull any funny business, I have no doubt you will cut me down with those letter openers of yours. Am I right Shadow?"

Shadow nodded. "Let's hear what he has to say girls."

Yu and Ai exchanged glances with each other, before sheathing their swords.

"Now Kermit, before we chat, I want to know something. Why did you decide to break into me room?"

"First, I didn't "break" in. I used a key. Amazing what some poor bellhop will loan you for only a couple hundred bucks American. And second, you are a difficult man to get a hold of Shadow. By the way, how's the leg?" Kermit responded with a smile on his face.

No response from Shadow, and the twins continued to glare.

"No small talk? Okay fine, down to business."

Kermit stood up.

"I don't like your friends Shadow. Let's just make that perfectly clear in case it wasn't already. And due to your association with them, and the fact that you set me on fire, I don't like you either."

"Feeling is mutual. Get to the point."

Kermit continued to smile.

"Despite that, you are a businessman. You are ruthless, cunning, and successful. I can respect that. And it is because of that respect, I came here to tell you and your bodyguards in person this. I will not be pulling any punches nor will I be holding back. I don't care if they are ladies; I will treat them like any man in that ring."

Yu and Ai giggled a sound that made Kermit's skin crawl.

"We do not intend..."

"...to hold back either."

Shadow moved his chair closer to Kermit.

"I can assure you, that my girls are not simple accessories Kermit. They are both incredibly skilled and brutal. You would do well to worry about what harm they will cause to you, than what little harm you will cause them. And if you are done with your threats, you can get out of my room."

Kermit laughed.

"Oh Shadow, I was expecting as much. And I have heard rumors of Yu and Ai and their....skill. I just wanted to make clear my position in this matter."

Kermit put on his hat and coat and made for the door. He stopped for a moment after opening it.

"One more thing Shadow."

"What..."

"Would you be so kind as to deliver this package to your stable mate Mr. Hardy? I am a busy man, and figured you would have a better chance of making sure it reaches its destination than I would."

"I am not a postal carrier Kermit. Deliver it your damn self."

Kermit set the package down inside the room, ignoring Shadow's refusal. On top of it, he laid a key card.

"And here's the copy of your room key, I won't be needing it anymore. Good night Shadow." He said with a tip of his hat. " Ladies." Another tip directed at Yu and Ai.

And with that, he closed the door and walked down the hallway, humming a lively tune.

Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:12 am
C-Evil-O

"Quickly ladies we need to run every security check on this package before giving it to young Hardy."

Yu: Dou you really think....

Ai: It could be a bmob?

Shadow: The man fancies himself some sort of gangster, I'm suprised it isn't a ticking basket.

The twins smiled, it wasn't often their master joked and since the incident at Aperiophobia what was once occured perhaps once a week had become quite the rare experience indeed.

Yu: Master we've run

Ai: Every possible check

Yu: No explosives

Ai: No poison

Yu & AI: No fun

The twins frown, their expressions matching those of a child searching a Christmas tree for the hot toy of that year only to find warm comfortable socks. If Kermit had been foolish enough to attack Infinity in such a way it was likely that Shadow would have been pleased to unlatch their leash and allow them to rip into Kermit and his organization with full force. As it stood this was only a rather normal package, with a rather normal message for.....

"Hey is that for me?"

David Hardy neglected to knock, Yu and Ai did not speak to the youngest Hardy brother often but he had on occasion made them laugh. This was one of those moments.

D.H: So what is it a cake, a bomb, my secret decoder ring?

Shadow drove his chair beside one half or in Infinity's case one quarter of the former tag team champions and 100 percent of the current Aftershock champion grabbed the package and handed it to his RoXoning Rox Offing but not so much lately friend.

Shadow: As a matter of fact Mr. Hardy this package IS for you. It was from Kermit so open it at your own risk.

Hardy frowns as he holds the package.

Shadow: Now Mr. Hardy you know all too well that I've checked for all listening devices or explosives. I've even gone as far to check for poisons, or biological agents.

Hardy: So what in the world did that muppet want to give......

Hardy opens the package. His mouth drops open for a fraction of a second before his half smile is replaced by a scowl. David throws the package to the ground and lets losse a string of ...well let's say not so nice words and descriptions of how to deep dish Chicago style frog leg pizza as he storms out of the door.

Shadow: That was abrupt even for him.

Yu: Yeah and all over a stupid lock of hair.

Ai: Do you think he's mad about that time his hair burned off?

Shadow: Hair? Is that all that was in the package?

Yu: There is...

Ai: A note.

Shadow runs his chair towards the window.

"What color is the hair ladies?"

Yu&AI: Red

Shadow: Of course, even though I have a fair idea tell me what the note sayss

Yu: It's not

Ai: Over

Yu& Ai: Kid!

Shadow: So Kermit is playing with young Hardy. I'll have to remember to punish him for that.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Yu: Oooh Master it's

Ai: ...time for us

Yu&Ai: To go shopping with our new FRIEND!!!!!!

Shadow: Girls you know that Myra is not your....nevermind. Let's pick her up then.

Myra Tripp was walking the Canadian streets ignoring the stares and mumbling for the most part. It went without saying that this was not her type of city what did not go without saying was exactly what city WOULD be her type of city. Myra Tripp one of the few peope on the planet willling to run away TO Nebraska was less than ecstatic. She had laid out a simple plan for her rather simple opponents in her debut match, that they fell for it so easily hardly suprised her. Pretty girls like those two rarely had any brains to match their bosoms. They were supposed to meet her for some training and also to find a way to take the rest of her opponents down a notch. She would take them out at another time, but that time was being tested along with Myra's patience, the simple reason.

MT: Myra Tripp is late

Of course this was not Myra's fault for some reason her pawns had not arrived. Perhaps that masked man had talked to them. Myra did not think much of the costumed cripple, perhaps she'd underestimated him but in her book if Myra tripp called you a clown then you were a clown.

*Honk Honk*

Yu: HEY

Ai: Myra!!!

Shadow: Ladies, I'm on the phone.

Yu & Ai: Master wer'e late.

Shadow: Excuse me Mr. Sheene

Shadow puts his hand over the reciever.

Shadow: Ladies, I was not the one who simply had to have a Frappucino, nor was I the one that felt Mayo on french fries was a good idea. Honestly you can use your, *ahem* skills to make your hair look however you want. It really makes no sense for you to spend as long as you do on it. Grab Ms. Tripp and let's be off.

Yu: Don't be

Ai: Such a meanie.

Shadow: Just be have yourselves ladies.

Yu&Ai: Of COURSE

Shadow: Yes, my apologies Mr. Sheene. How would you like to film your first commercial today? Yes I'm serious, despite the many lies you'll no doubt hear about me in the coming months, I am NOTHING but an honest man. I look forward to seeing you soon.

M.T: Myra Tripp is waiting:

Yu: You..

Ai: ..talk

Yu&Ai: Funny.

MT: Myra Tripp is.....

Shadow: Get in.

The group rides for a while before Myra realises they are NOT making their way to the gym.

MT: Where?

The twins smile widely as they pull up to a large mall, Myra looks even more sullen than normal as she allready knows what they are about to say.

Yu: We have such

Ai: A suprise for you.

MT: Myra Tripp does NOT like suprises.

Yu and Ai predictably ignore her protestations.

Yu & Ai: MAKEOVER!!!!!!

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:56 pm

His coffee was acceptable. Nothing to write home about, but wasn't the worst he ever had either. Truth be told, Kermit didn't really care if the coffee tasted like warmed over motor oil. He wasn't here because he wanted a cup of Joe. He was here for a meeting, and given the nature of previous events, he knew JE wouldn't meet unless it was in the open. So a street side coffee shop it was. Too many bystanders, all with eyes and ears, would prevent Kermit from doing anything.......funny. He took another sip and continued to wait.

"He could at least have the courtesy to show up on time." Kermit said to himself
As if on cue, JE turned the corner. Kermit's eye met his and the two tag team partners stared each other down for a few moments before JE walked over and took the seat across from Kermit.

"Coffee?" the mob boss offered.

"Why did you want to me Kermit?"

"Direct and to the point. Refreshing kid."

"That's my brother." JE smirked.

"Right....well JE, we have a problem."

JE started laughing.

"You're damn right we do. You let Hardy take my belt."

"I believe you were there to "partner". You are as much to blame for that as I am. Plus, unless my memory fails me, I was doing the lion's share of the work in there."

JE glared as Kermit took another sip of his coffee.

"Get to the point Kermit. What did you want to talk about? Another great plan about us working together in the ring?"

It was Kermit's turn to laugh, which he did loudly, causing more than a few heads to turn. JE however, was not amused.

"Work together? You can't be serious! I think last time we tried that you pulled a fast one on me right?"

"You would have done the same and you know it."

"You're right on the spot there." Kermit smiled. "But enough about ancient history. Let's focus on the now shall we?"

"And what is the now "partner"?"

Kermit leaned forward, evil smile on the face.

"Take a dive kid. You don't want to get on my bad side in there."

JE laughed.

"Take a dive? You've been drinking too much again Kermit. I *never* take a dive. You should know that by now."

"Of course you don't. You just lose."

JE slammed one hand on the table.

"Knock it off Kermit! You've lost just as much as I have. So don't take fucking high and mighty posture was me. You are NOT better than me here. I held the Aftershock title, you didn't. Don't forget that!"

Kermit's face turned into a mask of rage.

"To Hell with that damn title! I don't give a flying fuck about that gold belt. I only care about getting Hardy. One on one. And breaking his fucking spine in the middle of that damn ring."

Like you could!

Yea, Hardy will always beat you.

"I will break him!" Kermit shouted so loudly, all heads were now focused on him.

"Calm down son, you're making a scene." His father's words whispered to him.

JE was staring at Kermit with a bit of shock. He knew the mobster had a violent temper, but lately he had been snapping all over the place at the slightest whim. He'd changed. Kermit took another sip of coffee and smoothed his hair.

"Damn Kermit, that guy really got to you."

JE's statement was answered only with a glare.

"This kid has a mouth on him doesn't he son?"

"You sure have a smart mouth JE."

"You don't need him anymore kiddo."

"I don't need you anymore JE."

"I think this meeting is over son."

"This meeting is over."

Kermit stood up and threw a few bills on the table. JE rose too.

"So that's it Kermit? You called a meeting so you could flip out on me?"

Kermit put on his hat and adjusted it.

"Stay out of my way JE. Stay out of my way in that ring and you may not get hurt."

"I can take it." JE responded.

"We'll see."

Kermit walked away from the coffee shop, leaving a confused JE behind him.

Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:43 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]