[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Apeirophobia: S.H.I.T. Aftershock Tournament
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:45 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Apeirophobia: S.H.I.T. Aftershock Tournament 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Apeirophobia: S.H.I.T. Aftershock Tournament
<center>

</center>

Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:47 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Mid Carder

"So explain to me again why my match was cancelled?"

(Kevin Sheene was in a rather annoyed mood there in his hotel room. And rightfully so, he arrived at the stadium in England, ready to make his TCW debut, only to be told by a referee that his match was cancelled. So, essentially, he did nothing but sit in the locker room all night. Every now and then he watched the monitor's to see the action in the ring, but beyond that, he pretty much had nothing to do. The voice on the other end, an associate of Valerie Stern apparently, replied.)

Man: (V.O) Pyro was held up with events beyond his control, As were Jay and Shi. I'm sorry Mr. Sheene, but we had no other choice but to just cancel the match...

Kevin Sheene: You couldn't have, at least, put me in a match against someone else?

Man: (V.O) It's not like you're a veteran here kid, this was going to be your debut match....We couldn't really cater to you just because your opponents were unavailable...

(Kevin felt like slamming the phone down, he really did. Ah, but one would most likely be out of a job if he did that, as, after all, this was an associate of the commissioner, while not the big boss himself, he was still pretty much important. Sighing to himself, Kevin finally nodded, then spoke.)

Kevin Sheene: I understand Sir...

Man: (V.O) I *do* have some good news for you though...Miss. Stern felt bad that you were inconvenienced by having your debut match cancelled, therefore, she has placed you in a match at the Apeirophobia PPV...

Kevin Sheene: Go on.....

Man: (V.O) You've been placed in the S-Mart Hardcore Invitational Tournament for the Aftershock Title....albeit a number one contendership to face said champ...

(Well, Well, this was a bit of good news in what Kevin thought was a crummy last few days for him. Sure, it wasn't a title match, but it was only a slight step below it.)

Kevin Sheene: Who are my opponents?

Man: (V.O) As of now, we have Mr. Acceptable, K.I.D, Acolyte, Pyro, Shi, and Jay along with you...

(Sheene slowly cringed, then sighed an annoyed sigh. He had never heard of Acolyte, and had only seen Acceptable and K.I.D in passing in the hallways....but having to verse that nutjob Jay again? And the disrespectful Shi? Not to mention having to figure out who this Pyro guy was? This was gonna be more interesting then he thought. Taking all of this in, Kevin nodded, then replied.)

Kevin Sheene: That's all I needed to know....Please give Miss. Stern my thanks....

(With that, he hung up the phone, then turned to his suitcase on his bed. He had to be at the airport in an hour for the short flight over to Ireland, therefore, he had to think about getting there on time first. However, once he landed on Ireland soil, the only thing on his mind would be getting one step closer to the Aftershock title.)

(End of Part I)

Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:19 pm
European Champ

Once again, K.I.D's debut was put on hold. After the disappointment of his first match on Friction being cancelled, KID was hoping that the Havoc match would go ahead. But, in the end, it was called of at the last minute. With five minutes before the show started, to road agents entered the locker room where K.I.D and Mr. Acceptable were getting changed. They tolled the wrestlers that the Hellions didn't show up and that the match had to be cancelled. Where Mr. Acceptable started to argue with the road agents, KID just sat down on one of the benches and untied his bootstraps.

"Sorry kid." Said Mr. Acceptable, trying to cheer KID up.

"It's ok, just got to move to the next match," replied KID, keeping cool.

When they got dressed, they decided no to stay around and watch the show, but instead head back to the hotel they were staying at. They got in to Acceptable's rental and headed of down the cold Sheffield night. When they got to the hotel, Acceptable wanted to go fro a drink at the bar downstairs, but KID decided to just head to bed. Tired and weary, KID went to sleep hoping that the next day would bring more luck than this day had.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Mr. Acceptable was woken up by several bangs on his door.

"Get up man, we've got to go." Yelled K.I.D from the hallway

When he opened the door, KID could tell that Acceptable had a rough night.

"What happened to you?"

"Ugh...they challenged me to a drinking contest, I couldn't say no."

"Well get ready man, we've got to go to Ireland. The next PPV is there."

"Have we got a match?" said Acceptable trying to put his head through a t-shirt.

"I don't know yet, but I'm going to keep my cell phone on, just in case we get some news."

Acceptable was still groggy when they left the room and headed to the car. When they stepped out in to the cold morning, the cold wind it Acceptable like cold water, immediately got woken up. They got into the rental and headed towards the airport.

Half way through the journey, KID cell ringed with a message. He opened it and checked that it was from TCW, showing the match listing for the PPV.

"It's matches for the PPV. It's called Apeirophobia, the fear of Infinity. That's a pretty stupid name for a PPV."

"What else would you expect from Infinity. Read me the matches from top to bottom."

"Ok:

Highone vs Jason Dante ©
Special Guest Referee: Drakus
ECF/411Fed Unified World Championship
Hardcore Match

Misfit & Darkness & Joyride vs Titanium Insomniac & The Hammer & Shadow
Ghetto Grass Lumberjack Match

The Technician DeSean Blackwell vs Matt Strikmore
TCW Transcontinental Championship
Pure Rules Match

Freya vs. Stephen Hawthorne
Inferno Match

JE vs. Kermit vs. David Hardy
TCW Aftershock Championship
"

"Isn't JE you're brother?" asked Acceptable.

"Yeah."

"That's gonna be a tough match to call."

"There's one more match to go." Said KID, trying to change the subject.

"Shi vs K.I.D. vs Pyro vs Mr Acceptable vs Acolyte vs Jay vs Kevin Sheene
S-Mart Hardcore Invitational Tournament for the Aftershock #1 Contendership
"

An eerie silence fell in the car. Two opponents in the same car, this was certainly an uneasy moment for both men.

"So...now what." Asked K.I.D

"Now? Now we go to the airport, get on a plane to Ireland, talk on the flight over, spend sometime in a pub, and when the match comes around, hope the better man wins."

KID looked at his new opponent with an uneasy glance.

"What, just because were fighting in a match, doesn't mean that we cant hang out? Not everyone in TCW hates each other just because they're in a match. Of course were going to have to fight, but we can still have fun outside the ring. And remember, there 5 other men in that match, all gunning for that title shot."

"It's a hardcore match. I want to show the world my in ring ability and win by merit, not by hitting someone over the head with a weapon."

"You know what's the problem with you KID, you see everything as just competition. You've got to realise some people are here for the money and the titles. You've got to look at matches in two ways: as a world title shot, or as you're last match."

"What?"

"If it's a world title shot, you want to win at all costs, but if it's you're last match, you want to go out in a blaze of glory and show the world how good you are. Try thinking of this match as a world title match and just go all out for the win."

"I'll try."

The two finally arrived at the airport and made there way through check in and on the plane. KID was still weary about having to fight in this type of match, but all he wanted to do now is debut, and then go on from there.

Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:14 am
Too much time on my hands

"This is bullshit why was the match cancelled?"

Jason yelled at the road agent who was blocking the entrance to the arena and Jason looked annoyed and rightfully so both he and Shi had their gear in their hands, ready to fight.

agent: I'm sorry but Commissioner Stern told me that your match is canceled, you guys are late.

Shi: We were backed up in traffic; can't I just be put in a match?

Agent: Uh...no

Shi: Well why not?

Agent: there are no more openings but Stern has promised to make it up to you.

Shi: How the hell is she going to do that?

The agent looked around making sure no one was around them, he then peered a little closer to Shi and Jason.

Agent: I heard it through the grapevine that Infinity is having a PPV

Jason: Ok who gives a shit? We have nothing to do with Infinity.

Agent: Would you let me finish? Shadow is throwing some sort of tournament and you're going to be in it.

Shi: No

Jason: What? Why not?

Shi: Because it's some bullshit tournament, I'm better than that.

Jason: You don't really have much of a choice, we need to have a match and what better way than to kick the shit out of people?

Shi was pissed off but Jason was right, Nobu had to pay his dues this wasn't FWR and he wasn't a main star. So Shi swallowed his pride and grabbed his gear if they wanted him to pay his dues, earn his way up the ladder then he's going to just that 5 people were going to be his victims come Aperiophobia.

Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:28 pm
Profile E-mail
Rikishi's Thong

"Does nobody understand how INSANE this is?!!"

Mr. Acceptable, Charles "Chuck" Hagen, was on a bit of a tear, speaking a little loudly to K.I.D.

"First, they take out my buddies, and now this! This is so not acceptable!"

Giving the elder man an odd look, K.I.D. asks what the big deal is.

Chuck pauses with slight shock.

"Listen, kid --"

"That's K.I.D."

"Um sure. Listen! We're in a hardcore match against Shi, Jay, Acolyte, Pyro, and Kevin Sheene."

"... So?"

Another look of shock to K.I.D.

"Well, maybe you kids --"

"K.I.D."

"I don't know about that. Look, maybe things are different now, but in my day, a hardcore match meant some significant bloodshed!"

K.I.D. just stares.

"The guy's HIV positive! Do you not see a problem here?!"

Another pause as K.I.D. connects the dots.

"Shit."

Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:30 am
Mid Carder

(Another day in Ireland, another phone call for Kevin Sheene. Unfortunately, much like the first phone call he received for this PPV match he was in, he was, at the moment, very angry at what he was hearing.)

Kevin Sheene: So you're telling me I'm out of the match?!?

Valerie Stern: (V.O) I'm sorry Kevin, but I've gotten several complaints from K.I.D and Mr. Acceptable....they simply *aren't* comfortable wrestling in a hardcore match with you....given your condition....

Kevin Sheene: It's not like I have leprosy or something.....Not like I'm trying to deliberately get them infected....

Valerie Stern: (V.O) I understand that Kevin, but...

Kevin Sheene: (Going on) I just want to wrestle and live my life normally....it's what I like to do....Please Miss. Stern....this will be two cancelled matches in a row for me...reconsider, won't you?

(A long silence followed, with Kevin fearing the worst. Finally, Miss. Stern replied to him.)

Valerie Stern: (V.O) You bring up a good point....Though I also do want to keep the safety of the other wrestlers high on my list of priorities....if, by some freak accident, someone *was* affected during the match....I don't think the media would look at us in a positive light....you understand right?

Kevin Sheene: Yes ma'am.....

Valerie Stern: (V.O) I'll tell you what.....I'll put this to a vote with the management.....and I'll personally speak to both K.I.D and Mr. Acceptable...but if the vote is not in your favor....then I simply cannot put you in this match....

Kevin Sheene: (A pause, then, he speaks) Miss. Stern.....Would you mind if *I* talked to the two of them myself actually?

Valerie Stern: (V.O) ...You're not going to do anything harmful to them are you?

Kevin Sheene: I'm quite offended at what they are saying about me...but I know better then to jeopardize my career over it....

Valerie Stern: (V.O) Very well...but if I hear one report that you traded blows with either one of them...I will very greatly consider letting you go....do I make myself clear?

Kevin Sheene: You do....thank you.....

(With that, he hung up the phone. The next thing to do on his list....find K.I.D and Mr. Acceptable)
(It didn't take to long to find the two of them. Kevin was backstage at one of the house shows leading up to the PPV. Searching the various rooms around the area, he finally spied a door with the words "K.I.D" written on them in black stencil. Knowing that he and Mr. Acceptable were, at the very least, friends, he assumed the two would be in the room together. After taking a few seconds to collect himself, so as not to get worked up when he *did* confront the two, he knocked three times on the door.)

K.I.D: (V.O) It's open....

(Slowly, Kevin made his way in. It turned out that he was wrong, K.I.D, for the time being, was alone, no Mr. Acceptable was there to be found. No matter, he thought, he still had at least *one* of the people he wanted to confront. Making his way into the room, he got himself over to a now standing K.I.D.)

Kevin Sheene: K.I.D? Do I have that right?

K.I.D: ....Yeah......and you're....Kevin Sheene I assume? The HIV guy?

(Ho boy. It was like this guy *wanted* a punch in the mouth. Keeping his anger down though, as the words of Miss. Stern still floated in his mind, Kevin nodded.)

Kevin Sheene: Right....the "HIV guy".....how'd you know?

K.I.D: I.....heard around the back stage that you were looking for me and Mr. Acceptable....he's in a match right now though.....

Kevin Sheene: Yeah....you heard right.....am I to understand that you....got all bent out of shape that I was in the match?

K.I.D: Well....yeah.....

Kevin Sheene: Why?

(K.I.D seemed taken a back by what he thought was a rather unusual question)

K.I.D: Why?

Kevin Sheene: Did I stutter? Answer the question....

K.I.D: Well....I mean.....you have.....well.....you know.....

Kevin Sheene: Have what?

K.I.D: ....well.....AIDS.....

Kevin Sheene: (Nods silently, then slowly takes a nearby chair, opens it up, and sits down) Do you mind if I.....explain a couple of things to you?

(K.I.D, knowing he had no choice at the moment, nodded, then, after calming himself down again, Kevin Sheene spoke)

Kevin Sheene: You seem to be under the impression.....that if I bleed in this match....everyone is automatically in danger of contracting HIV.....you *do* realize....that the only way HIV would spread from me to you is if you had an open cut or sore on your body, and my blood went into yours?

K.I.D: Well......yeah.....

Kevin Sheene: Good.....Now here's my next question....did you or Mr. Acceptable, at any time.....think you were gonna be rolling around in my own blood, or in any way looking to have my blood spill all over you? Granted, this is a hardcore match, but if anything, the only place my blood would go is all over myself, unless you two were really into having another guy's blood all over you.....is that, perchance, what you want?

K.I.D: No.....

Kevin Sheene: Then why, may I ask.....did you decide to complain to Miss. Stern?

K.I.D: It's nothing personal man....I just don't wanna die....

(Kevin was quickly reaching his limit with patience. Gritting his teeth angrily and balling his left hand into a fist, Kevin shot daggers at K.I.D and continued on)

Kevin Sheene: Do I look like some kind of mutant to you or something? Or are you just so prejudice that you won't fight me just because of the condition I have?

K.I.D: Now wait just a minute asshole, I don't know who you think you are, but I....

(Before K.I.D could finish, the door slowly opened, and in walked another of Kevin's opponents, this one Mr. Acceptable himself.)

Mr. Acceptable: (Wiping his face off with a towel) Man that crowd was hot tonight....K.I.D, I'm telling you, you could burp out there and that crowd will cheer for.... (A pause, he spotted Kevin in the room and narrowed his eyes at him) ....Oh.....it's you.....

Kevin Sheene: Yeah.....it's me....Mr. Acceptable....

Mr. Acceptable: (To K.I.D) He starting any trouble with you?

K.I.D: He was just before you got here...

Mr. Acceptable: (Goes up to Kevin) Look here punk.....It's bad enough we have a match with the likes of you.....We don't need you starting up any crap with us before hand.... (Pokes Kevin in the chest twice with his finger)

Kevin Sheene: ....I wouldn't do that if I were you.....

Mr. Acceptable: Oh yeah? Or else what?

(...To Be Continued...)

Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:36 am
Unintentionally Hilarious

Post House of Markers
Ah, just kickin' it in the locker room by myself, no pentagrams, no dungeons, no dragons. Nice.

Aco was in the NHFC locker room by himself. Freya and Stephen were off doing their own thing and all the guys that were in the 6-man tag match were having a little get together over dinner.

Cordazer finally had to deal with his own SHIT. Pun intended! He was against 7 other guys that he really doesn't know SHIT about. Actually 6 he did know a good deal about one of his opponents, the former commissioner of what was once known as ECF/411 (not 411/ECF, dicks.) He was a good kid, and he was going to meet up with him.

But where to look?

...The TCW Day-Care center of course!

Didn't know they had one?

Well here's the sign on the door to prove it!:

The TCW Day Care Center was the place where most of the staff members and some times workers left their kids under the watchful eye of, you guessed it- Pyro the Maniac! Mostly goes by "Pyro" these days.

Being the main baby-sitter at the center was one of the many odd-jobs Pyro has had ever since leaving the "Commish" position. He was "The Manager of the Staple Department" working in Stern's office; then he was head "Keyboard Cleaner", among various things in between then and now.

Luckily for the sake of our future he only had on average, one to two kids a day to look out for.

When Aco walked in he wasn't surprised to see Pyro apparently having nap-time and a two year-old kid drawing on his face with a purple marker as The Wiggles in Concert is playing on the TV.

Cordazer is definitely chuckling at this sight.

Pyro wakes up.

Pyro: "Huh, no puppy eat the soda cake, yes the one with jellyfish silly...I mean..Hey Aco-Daco!"

Acolyte: "Hey Pyro my buddy how's it going?"

Pyro: "It's going like a boating! Me and Billy here were learning how to draw inside the lines of coloring books."

Aco reaches down to pick up the book...

Pyro: "No! No touch my Spongebob Squarepants coloring book!"

Acolyte: "Oh sorry Pyro."

Pyro: "Take a seat."

Acolyte sits down on a rocking chair, and admires the chalkboard which has drawings of stick figures with wrestling belts, and games of tic-tac toe and all the games seem to have been won by Billy the two year old.

The former commish takes a seat on one of the small tiny kid chairs.

Pyro: "So what brings you to my office on this lovely day?"

It's pouring rain

Acolyte: "Well I wanted to talk with you about our upcoming match at the Apairoftitsphobia."

Pyro: "Yeah we're in that S-h-i-t match."

Acolyte: "Yeah the shi..."

Pyro: "Don't say that word!"

Acolyte: "Why?"

Pyro: "Cause it's a bad word, dummy."

Acolyte: "Oh right my mistake."

Pyro: "What's there to talk about that match, both of us have been in Hardcore type matches."

Acolyte: "Yeah, but I'm thinking that we should form a team of some sort. You know, watch each other's back."

Pyro: "Why, is there a TV in your back?"

Acolyte: "Ugh, how should I put it...We should just make sure we don't get hurt in that match."

Pyro: "Ah gotcha."

Acolyte: "Not that this is likely but do you know about any of our opponents?"

Pyro: "Well I did hear this thing about the Sheeney guy."

Acolyte: "What'd you hear?"

Pyro: "Something about that he has a disease where if he bleeds he gives you band-aids, it sounds like a pretty good disease to have."

Acolyte: "Hmmm."

Cordazer tries hard to think about what Pyro could possibly be talking about....blood....band aids....blood....aids....:o

Acolyte: "Ohhhhh. I think I know what you're talking about."

Aco has also heard about Sheene having HI-V. But he knows that blood has to be in his cut or just plain all over him, and he doesn't plan on going that bloody route.

As they were about to continue their discussion they hear a comotion going on a few doors down.

Acolyte: "Wanna go check it out?"

Pyro: "Yay, adventure!"

The two older people leave the room leaving little Billy all by himself.

The 24-month old kid waddles and crawls over to the TV and puts in his real favorite DVD while he sucks on his ba-ba.

Now that is one cool kid.

Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:40 am
Profile E-mail
European Champ

You could cut the tension in the locker room with a knife. K.I.D was standing between two of his future opponents, Mr. Acceptable and Kevin Sheene. They were ready to go at it after what Mr. Acceptable had said about Sheene and his condition and his willingness to compete in a handicap match against 6 over men. Although KID was weary about competing against a man who was HIV positive, he had to admire his determination to compete. But for now, he had to try and separate these two before they tare each other apart.

"Ok, ok. I think we should all just chill for a second." Said KID, trying to calm down the situation.

"Kevin, was it? Listen, I'm sorry for what I said, but you've got understand from where I'm coming from. I've had to matches cancelled as well and this will be my first match, and, as I'm sure you are two, I'm nervous. And when Acceptable tolled me about you and you're, hum..."

"Condition" said Sheene, trying to help him out.

"Yeah, condition. When he tolled me about you're condition, I got worried. I don't know much about HIV so I didn't know what to expect. But anyway, I'm sorry."

KID finishes his apology and extends his hand to Sheene. Although not entirely convinced of his apology, Sheene knows that KID isn't that bright and he probably didn't know what to think of competing against a man who has HIV. He accepted KID's apology by shaking his hand.

"And I also apologise for my friend here." Said KID signalling at Mr. Acceptable.

"Don't apologise for me." Roared the big man. "I meant what I said, he shouldn't be competing in any type of match, especially if it's a hardcore match. Besides, from what I hear you might not be competing after all."

"What you talking bout?" asked KID.

"Looks like the higher ups are going to be in a meeting soon to discuss if they want to allow this guy to fight in the match. Looks like you didn't give a good first impression to Miss Stern, did you?"

Sheene takes a step forward to Acceptable, getting right in his face.

"Listen here, "Chuck". If you've got a problem with me, fine, you get out of the match, cos I'm sure as hell am not going to drop out of my first match just because some over the hill wrestler is scared of getting down and dirty against me in a match."

"I'm not afraid of anything, boy. Now I suggest you get out of here before I throw you out."

"Fine." Sheene turns around and heads toward the door, but stops before he goes through the door. "Oh, KID."

"Yeah?"

"Good luck in the match."

"You to man."

After that, Sheene goes through the door and leaves K.I.D and Acceptable alone in the locker room.

"Why did you apologise to him?" asked Mr. Acceptable.

"Oh, come on man. We shouldn't judge him just because he wants to compete, even if he is HIV positive."

"There you go again, thinking everything is just a competition. In a few days, you're going to be in a match against 6 other guys who will do everything and anything to win and get a title shot. You cant go around and just punch, kick and submit you're way to victory, you will have to get dirty in this kind of match, believe me."

"Well maybe that's true, but..."

I'm the son of rage and love

"Damn, that's my music. My match, I nearly forgot..."

The Jesus of Suburbia

"I need to go. I'll talk to you later."

KID grabs his things and runs down to the ring for his match, leaving Mr. Acceptable in the locker room to get changed.

Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:48 pm
Unintentionally Hilarious

Post I'm Sick of these Motherfucking Bonos on this Motherfucking
KID leaves the locker room whirling by Acolyte and Pyro (still holding the coloring book) KID doesn't even see the odd-pairing.

Pyro: "I wonder why everyone is leaving that locker room?"

Acolyte: "Hmm."

Pyro: "Think someone farted?"

Acolyte: "Maybe, do you think we should even go in bud?"

Pyro: "Depends, if it's one of those silent-but-deadly ones, or if it's just one of those funny loud ones but has no smell."

Acolyte: "Well let's check it out there must be some strong reason why two people just left that room..."

Cordazer opens the door without even knocking first, the rude white bastard that Acolyte is, and Pyro peeks his head over Acolyte too see through the slightly cracked open door.

They see a big angry southern dude.

Mr. Acceptable: "And what the hell do you two want?"

Acolyte: "Just seeing what's up."

Pyro: "*sniffs* I don't smell anything. "

Mr. Acceptable: "So the both of you are in that upcoming match at the Pay-Per View?"

Pyro: "I reckon so."

Mr. Acceptable: "What did you just say?"

Pyro: "Nothing Mr. Southern guy."

Mr. Acceptable: "Well I guess then that's acceptable."

*A Few Moments of Awkward Silence*

Acolyte: "Well uh, I don't really feel like hanging around this place anymore. Where do you think we should go Pyro buddy?"

Pyro: "Umm, to the pet store!"

Acolyte: "Actually that might be a good idea you wanna tag along Charles?"

Mr. Acceptable: "I think that would be acceptable."

Acolyte: "Alrighty then."

Our next scene is the very stange threesome looking around Ireland's very own "McPets", and Acolyte has picked out two cats- a black one and a white one. Chuck looks around the store and ganders at some turtles for awhile, as Pyro has some fun in the snake cages.

Pyro: "You're big Mr. King Cobra, don't you point your tongue at me!"

Acolyte knew what he was doing when he was buying the cats, he knew that fellow NHFC member Darkness damn well hates cats, but oh well they weren't doing a lot to keep him happy lately, and he knew the interaction between Freya and the cats would be priceless. Yes Cordazer is one fucked up...well cat.

Cordazer signs the papers and has to fill in the space where the cats' names should go.

Acolyte: "Hmm, hey Pyro what should I name the white one?"

Pyro: "Well Aleister is a cool name, that's what I named my coloring book."

Acolyte: "Kay....Aleister, and how bout the black one, with a name that has an A at the beginning too?"

Pyro: "Well, Anton of course."

Acolyte: "Kay sure whatever."

Pyro: "Weeeee pleeease Mr. Snakey stop sticking your tongue at me!"

Acolyte: "When can I pick the cats up?"

Shopkeeper: "Bout four days."

Acolyte: "Cool, hey don't I know you?"

Mr. Acceptable: "I know I do, I saw you're picture next to mine when I saw the graphics for the card."

Acolyte: "Jay."

Pyro: "JAY! JAY! THE JET PLANE WEEEEEEEEE!"

Shopkeeper : "No, I am not Jay.....I am....BONO! The baddest motherfucker on the planet. Look how freaking cool I am."

Acolyte: "Well Bono, first off I hate U2, they're probably the most boring band in this galaxy, and two you have a match at the next PPV, and thirdly why are you working here?"

Jay/Bono: "Hideout from all the deranged groupies, man I have to shake them off with my 33 inch stick."

Acolyte: "Sure ok, we'll be seeing you around, let's go guys, come on Pyro."

Pyro: "Yay can I take Mr. Boa with me?"

Acolyte & Chuck: "No."

Pyro: "Awwww."

And the bell rings on the door to signal that they're leaving.

Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:56 am
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

His large frame crammed into the soft velvet chair in Commissioner's Stern's office/ suite, Atomic Welfare looked terribly uncomfortable inside the large sprawling office of TCW commissioner Valerie Stern. The 40 odd year old's green eyes staring at her new recruit. There was a long moment of awkward silence. Finally the strong minded Commissioner opened her slender jaw:

"You requested a meeting for a reason Smith, What the hell do you want?! I'm an extraordinary woman who doesn't have the time nor the Patience to babysit newbies..."

"Exactly what I wanted to discuss. I still haven't got a decut match yet have I?" Interupted the New Wrestler,his large arms raised comfortably as he adjusted his body in the seat. The interuption was met by an icy glare by the Redhead.

"There is no room for your large ass in the next PPV, The current list of matches are great and will ensure plenty of cashflow. So what's your point?" Demanded the Commissioner,

"Well I've thought of the perfect way to improve the Aftershock tournament, How about you let me debut there, definetely bring attention to Show's undercard, may even squeeze buys from my many fans overseas"

A sly smile was plastered across Stern's face. She remembered the reason why she bought this relative unknown into the business.

"You do have a valid point, the fans in Europe should be thought of too" declared casually by Valerie, raised her palm and thrusting it towards Atomic Welfare, hich was immediately grabbed by 25 year old.

"I'll talk to the officals and convince them to enter you, I urge you 'convince' them of your talents. Now place leave..." Said the Commissioner slammeed the door behind the 6 footer as he dragged his torso out into the corridor.

Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:05 pm
Too much time on my hands

Shi read the fixtures for Aperiophobia and shook his head it was him and 6 other men, after reading the names he rolled the paper up and threw it behind him. He and Jason's flight arrived late again but they made it in Dublin just in time. He was only familiar with two of the men involved Jay and Kevin Sheene. Jay was annoying to say the least and Sheene well Shi didn't like him to much either but then again Nobu doesn't really like anybody. Behind Shi was Jason who was on the phone with Nigel but just finished hanging up the phone after finishing his conversation.

Shi: What was that about?

Jason: Nothing important we're ok for now, so who's in the match?

Shi: 6 men not 5 like that idiot road agent told us

Jason: Ok and who are they?

Shi: I don't feel like repeating them, let's go

Jason: Where we going?

Shi: To the hotel so I can get some rest, I'm tired from the flight.

Jason: I know you don't want to be in this match but you can use weapons whatever the hell you want to use just remember to...

Before Jason could finish he was interrupted by a voice that they both recognized from their previous encounters with him.

Kevin: Remember to what? Not make me bleed? So he doesn't get Aids?

Shi slowly turned around, his sunglasses hid his eyes which were expressionless anyway, that went well with his cold demeanor. He took a couple of steps forward and stopped in front of Sheene.

Shi: What the hell is your problem?

Sheene: What's my problem? I'm tired of the ignorance at this place, it's like you guys don't know anything about HIV.

Shi: Don't lump me with the rest of these idiots, I know enough.

Sheene: "He has HIV, so no making him bleed."

Jason: You were listening on our conversation?

Sheene: That's right

Shi: Those weren't the exact words but that's right, I'm not risking my life because of some BS match I don't want to be in.

Jason: But we did our homework and we know that the virus has to enter the bloodstream in order for you to be infected and that's not going to happen to Nobu.

Shi: Where are the other participants?

Sheene: I don't know, they went somewhere, Kid was in a dark match.

Shi: Dark match? That's JE's brother right?

Jason: Yea

Shi: That asshole is the Aftershock champion

Jason: For now yea

Shi: Easy pickings for me then, I'll beat his brothers then I'll beat him.

Kevin: you know I am in this match

Shi: Yea right, you're busy worrying about being discriminated against. Wake up, you are different, your disease makes you different from the rest of us.

Kevin didn't say anything after that he rolled his fists into a ball but didn't make a move he decided against it, not wanting to risk his chance of debuting. So he allowed Shi to get away with an obvious insult, he'll pay him back in their match. As Sheene turned and walked away, he bumped into one his opponents.

Kevin: Shit, watch where you going

He shot the man a look and realized he wasn't talking to some normal guy, before him stood a 6'4, 285 pound man with tattoos of the American and British flag on his arms.

Kevin: Who are you?

"Anthony Smith but my ring name is Atomic Welfare, you're not with Infinity are you? I'm trying to get into a match"

Kevin: What kind of match?

Atomic: The SHIT tournament

Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:05 am
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

Sheene froze momentarily, before angerily raising his fists, closed so tight they started to go blood red. His eye's pierced into the face of Atomic Welfare, the Former Soldier standing calmly, not moving an inch:

Kevin: OH REALLY?!, SO LEMME GUESS YOUR GOING TO DECLARE THAT I'M UNFIT TO FIGHT A HARDCORE MATCH AND TAKE MY PLACE HUH?!

Atomic (raising an eyebrow, he had obviously never heard of Sheene's HIV): Why the hell would I do that, the more entrants, the more exciting the tournament, now please can you show me the way to Infinity. And it'd be best to clam down, suh rage if untamed will cost you in a match...

Sheene (Retracting his fists but still annoyed): I know that Asshole, God you newbies are pretty fuckin' dense.

Atomic: Are you going to show me where Infinty is or not?! I don't have time to mess about, I need to make sure Infinity has heard of my entrance into the Tourament.

Sheene (wiping his brow): Do you even know who I am?!

Atomic: Does it matter, You are my peer, my combatent and hopefully a worthy opponent come the next PPV. So...

Sheene: Fine, Fine I'll show you the way although I want something in return...

Atomic (Smiling and nodding, unaware of what would follow): Well go ahead, I'll return the favour...

Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:45 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 12 posts ]