[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Havoc: Shi vs Jay vs Pyro vs Kevin Sheene
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:25 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Havoc: Shi vs Jay vs Pyro vs Kevin Sheene 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Havoc: Shi vs Jay vs Pyro vs Kevin Sheene
<center>

Three newcomers face off against long-time vet and former commissioner Pyro. There is no predictable outcome to this one!</center>

Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:20 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Mid Carder

"I'm afraid that these tests all came back with what you feared most Mr. Sheene..."

(He remembered well that day. The day his career changed forever, the day his whole thought process changed forever.....the day his whole life changed forever.)

"I truly don't know how to say this as bluntly as possible...."

(He truly didn't hold Dr. Miles Penbrook responsible for this. Hell, the guy had just done the tests on his blood, he hadn't given him that transfusion....that damned transfusion...)

"....I'm afraid you're HIV Positive...."

(It had been a year now since that dreaded day in the doctor's examination room. Now, he was in Sheffield, England. Yes, it looked as if someone was finally giving him a chance to wrestle again. Not like the last group he was affiliated with...)

"I'm sorry Kevin....but this is just the way it's gonna be...."

(He had been riding high on a wave of popularity since he came to that wrestling organization, Global Championship Wrestling. He was, at the time, their current TV Champ and, with a few more right moves, he would have most likely gotten a World Title shop.)

"The higher ups and wrestlers just aren't comfortable wrestling with or working with you....given your.....present condition..."

(Everyone told him to sue. His parents, his friends, a few former colleagues. But no....what would be the use? They'd probably just throw some money at him as a settlement to shut up, or just higher the best lawyers to prove he was a "hazard" to work with. A hazard.....huh......it was almost as if he was a piece of equipment rather then a human being...)

"Therefore, I really have no other choice but to release you from your contract here at GCW.....I'm truly sorry.....we'll need the TV title back from you....and you have until the end of the week to get your things sorted out...."

"Aren't you, at the very least, going to let me say a farewell to the fans?"

(He remembered the look on the face of GCW CEO Max Weinburg. It was a mixture of pity, but, at the same time, a look of "Hey, I just want to get this over with and wash my hands of you". Oh, how he wished the pity could have overcome that other feeling.)

"Please don't make this any harder then it already is Kevin....just get your personal affairs within the fed complete and we'll be on our way ok?"

(Six months of being by himself, and six months of training and exercise later.....he was back......back in the business he loved. And here in TCW, he was not only gonna enjoy his life to the fullest, but he was also going to show the fans and the higher ups that he wasn't anyone to be afraid of....he was someone to watch and hopefully like and respect. His first test to show that? Three gentlemen by the name of Shi, Jay, and Pyro....)

End of Part 1

Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:41 pm
Mid Carder

Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:01 pm
Too much time on my hands

I hope you got an extra mic and a fire proof booth
Cuz you know I'm known to metal wire too
You need a fire engineer when I lay this blaze
I melt down cracks that's real to save
Hit the studio, jars of dro, bars to blow
B. Sigel with that arsenic flow
Fuck that, don't hold me back
I roll with crack, y'all cats told Mac to rap
Y'all don't realize y'all released the beast untame
Speech all flame, streets y'all blame
It should be an honor for y'all to speak my name
I could go before your honor he couldn't peep my game
Gotta laugh, y'all acted like it spit it the same
Why you motherfuckers can't get in the game
I come from high school, and go straight to the league
Who you know who can spit at the Sig

Nigga the truth , every time I step in the booth
I speak the truth , y'all know what I'm bringing to you
I bring the truth , you motherfuckers know who I be
I be the truth , when I speak cell set you free
Nigga the truth

Beanie Sigel's The Truth stops playing, the camera stops as Shi and Jason stand in front of the camera. Shi stands still looking menacing as ever while Jason speaks.

Jason: In a moment's time, this man standing next to me will make his debut in TCW and win, lose or draw his enemies will know that they have been in a fight with Nobu Nanahara aka Shi!

With that last sentence, the camera fades to black and both Shi and Jason walk away from the cameras. Shi is his usual self while Jason is talking on the phone talking to their boss Nigel Harrison. Just like their promo said Havoc will be the first TCW show that he'll finally debut at. It's been a long three month wait for him, fans were curious to see how successful he could be in a bigger promotion after the moderate success he's had in FWR.

Jason: That was Nigel

Shi: And?

Jason: He reminded me that we're in his home country and he wished us success.

Shi: That's it?

Jason: No of course not he sent me files on the entire roster I think you'll find them interesting especially one of your opponents Kevin Sheen

Shi: What about him?

Jason: He's HIV positive that means no bloodying him up in matches or out matches unless you want that risk?

Shi: No I'm quite content with having a normal sex life

Jason: As normal as your sex life can get with someone in your profession

Shi: True

Jason: There's also Pyro he used to be the Commissioner and Jay

Shi: Who's he?

Jason: he's different let's say that

Shi: Ok fine I won't pry, so what's next?

Jason: Nothin we wait for our foes to come to us

Shi: No assignments from Nigel?

Jason: No but that'll probably change just be ready for anything

And with that Shi and Jason walked towards the locker room area, the minute they stepped foot inside they noticed an immediate difference from TCW to FWR, first off the rooms were nicer but there was more of an odd mixture of coldness and warmness. Different from the more welcome and friendly nature of the FWR roster perhaps due to the fact that FWR was a much smaller roster and everyone there just wanted to help the promotion succeed. Shi turned to Jason and spoke Japanese (Translated for your pleasure)

Shi: I thought we got our own dressing room?

Jason: I purposely set this up so that you can mingle with everyone

Shi: Why the hell would I want to do that?

Jason: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Shi shook his head and went to an empty locker he stuffed his "equipment" inside and closed the door. As soon as he closed it there was someone on the other side one of his opponents.

Kevin: How you doing? Kevin Sheen

Sheen stretched his hand out and Shi after getting a look from Jason received the handshake

Shi: Nobu

Kevin: I like to meet with the people working with beforehand

Shi: Ok

Kevin: Do you want to go out for a beer? It's on me.

Shi didn't really feel like going out to a bar and before he could turn down the offer, it was answered for him.

Jason: We would love that..............

Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:17 pm
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

"......So how does 8:00 tonight sound hmmm?"

"Fine.....Just fine......"

"Good! Me and Shi will see you there bud! And welcome to the fed as well!"

(With that, Jason and the somewhat reluctant Shi were gone. Kevin Sheene was far from in a friendly mood at that moment in time. He sure as hell didn't want to have a beer with Shi, nor did he intend these beers to be "on him". The fact of the matter is, Kevin Sheene was very, very pissed off.)

...He's HIV positive that means no bloodying him up in matches or out matches unless you want that risk?...

(Who did they think they were, dragging up the nightmare that he lived on a daily basis and proclaiming it to an audience?)

......No I'm quite content with having a normal sex life.......

(Why did they have to treat him like he was a leper? Some outcast? Just because Kevin's sex life wasn't "normal" didn't mean he wasn't a normal human being.)

.......As normal as your sex life can get with someone in your profession.......

(Yeah, there would be no pal'ing up tonight.....tonight....Kevin Sheene had a few choice words for Shi and this Jason guy...)

(The local bar was pretty crowded as Kevin made his way slowly inside. These locals seemed a bit more friendly then the ones Kevin usually found in America, thankfully. Heading over to the bar area, Kevin bumped shoulders with a woman, a pretty, brunette haired, brown eyed one.)

Kevin Sheene: Excuse me....

Woman: (Frowns and flips Kevin off) Watch where you're bloody going you tart!

(Correction, these people were apparently just as bad. Finally, Kevin made his way over to the bar. Surprise, Surprise, his two "buddies" Shi and Jason were there already. Smiling a wide, almost sleazy (in Kevin's eyes anyway) smile, Jason stood up and walked over to Kevin.)

Jason: Hey! Kevin! You made it!

Kevin Sheene: Well....I *did* make the invite after all....

Jason: (Laughs and pats Kevin twice on the shoulder) You did, you did....well come on now....sit, sit.....and we'll order us some beers....

(Kevin looked at the spot where Jason patted his shoulder, then slowly shook his head. Oh yeah, he was gonna be popping this guy in the mouth by night's end. Slowly, Kevin took a seat at the bar next to Shi, as Jason took the seat on the other side of him. The two future opponents locked eyes and didn't move for several moments, before finally, Shi broke the silence.)

Shi: Nobu....

Kevin Sheene: .....Yeah.....Nobu to you too....whatever that means....

Jason: (Claps his hands together) So, Kevin....How about those beers hmmm? Cause man I am thirsty.....

(Kevin saw an opportunity opening up. Slowly, he parted his lips to speak, when a voice from behind him, Shi, and Jason distracted them.)

"Well....Look who we have here....The Three Stooges! Hah! Stooges....I kill me...."

(Yep, here came Jay, in all of his glory. Swaggering up to where Shi, Jason, and Kevin were, Jay finished off the last bit of beer from his current bottle, then gently placed it onto the bar and leaned against it, speaking to the three (Kevin mostly, being he was closest to him) as he did.)

Jay: And I thought I'd never get a glimpse of my other opponents.....you're Calvin Sheene right?

Kevin Sheene: It's Kevin actually...

Jay: My bad.....so tell me Kev...What's got you with this loony looking Japanese dude huh?

(Shi immediately stood up and went to go up to Jay, though Jason managed to hold him at bay.)

Jason: Shi...Shi....calm down now....

Shi: (Translated for the readers, to Jason) "How dare he speak like that about me!"

Jay: What is this huh?!?! Speak American dude! That's where we are, isn't it?!?!

(A pause as Kevin slowly looked at Jay. Could he possibly be *that* dumb. Clearing his throat, Kevin spoke to Jay)

Kevin Sheene: We're....In England actually....

Jay: Well.....They speak English here....just like in America....It's the same thing.....so there!

(Kevin felt like a straight man in some very bad comic routine. Before he could speak again, Shi again made an attempt to get at Jay)

Jay: Whoa! (Puts his fists up) You wanna fight tough guy?

Shi: (More to Jason) "Let me destroy him! It will be one less person I need to fight!"

Jason: We do our fighting in the ring! Not in a bar like some barbarian!

Jay: Heh! Yeah! Barbarian! I remember that WWF guy! And you sure make him look like....Patrick Swayze!

(Jay slowly crossed his arms across his chest and smirked. Oh man, did he know how to give zingers or what. Once again, Kevin spoke to Jay)

Kevin Sheene: .....That's the best you can come up with?

Jay: Pretty good huh?

Kevin Sheene: .....Well.....No.....

Jay: Oh yeah? Well....you just don't have the mad skills at insulting that I have....you.....Turd licker!

(Oh yeah, Jay had the knock out blow right there. Slowly, Jay looked at Shi, then at Jay, then Shi again. Finally, Kevin sighed, got up, and began to make his way out of the bar.)

Kevin Sheene: This is gonna be a *long* wait before this match.....

Jay: Hey! Where are you going! Did the little baby get his feelings hurt or something?

(To be Continued/End of second part)

Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]