[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Havoc: K.I.D. & Mr Acceptable vs The Hellions
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Havoc: K.I.D. & Mr Acceptable vs The Hellions 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Havoc: K.I.D. & Mr Acceptable vs The Hellions
<center>

Mr. Acceptable has seen better times, as Infinity has taken out his only allies in the fed. Will he be able to form an alliance with newcomer K.I.D. so they can defeat their opponents, or will The Hellions continue to bring the pain and put an end to both an old and a new career?</center>

Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:20 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
European Champ

Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:03 am
in a cardboard box

"Just like old times, eh?" Spike asked his tag partner only to directly follow up with "Ah sorry, I forgot you weren't one of the ol' crew man."

Spike whistled cheerily as he and Thorne left the pub, they had, he felt made a real impact in taking the old fool of a dinosaur and the young Us-style punk down. Spike ahd grown up with The Sex Pistols, the Clash and the Buzzcocks...he wasn't going to let some AFI and Blink 182 fans step on HIS heritage. Spike was worried that his "homecoming" would be difficult and riddled with the problems that had forced his to leave his old crew behind and scraper across the Atlantic to the USA and become a wrestler.

Right now though those problems were the least of Spike's concerns. He was riding high as for the first time in the TCW, the Hellions were on top, they had been beaten to a pulp by both the MVC and by Darkness and Misfit. This time the had done the hit and left Hagan and Kid in a right mess in the pub. As Spike was busy feeling smug about being back in the UK, Thorne was looking at the world around him with a mixture of displeasure and curiosity, it was obvious that the mammoth of a man had never been to the UK before and the weather was as far as any outsider could tell there was something troubling him. Spike looked up at his partner.

"Oi, what's wrong with ya' then?"

"No, of course not mwhy would Razor dislike what we did? It's right up her alley from what she had in mind for misfit and the Goth guy."

"No, I dunno who that Darkness is and I don't give a shyte either."

Spike looked at his partner and raised an eyebrow.

"Nah, I think he was an old boyfriend of hers or somethin' and she was pissed off at him dumpin' her or somethin'."

Thorne rolled his eyes as a reply, Spike being unable to get what they had been pulled into and what their new enemies could do to them was troubling the largish man.

As the winless wonders walked on down the road, KID and Chuck Hagan were getting up from the impromptu beating they had received from Spike and Thorne.

"Ugh" Kid had with no real joy received his first ever wrestling related beating and "ugh" was a perfect way to sum it up. He got up from the ground stinking of beer and feeling like he was going to throw up.

"This is what I told you about Kid." Hagan said.

"What?"

"The part about not just being here for the competition...guys like these, the Hellions I mean are in it for something you and I don't understand."

"And what is that."

"The violence, or the gold or the money or the ring rats...the competition Kid isn't worth much in this buiness."

"It should be, the competition is all we have, the rest is just soap opera bullshit."

"Yeah, well you know that and I know that...guys like Spike and Throne don't give a shit about that...But there is a way to make the bastards care."

"And that is?" KID asked.

"Ever heard the expression "If you can't beat them, join them"? The skinny asshole gave me a decent idea...he didn't like you and called you a "punk", I guess Spike has some history with your subculture."

"I'm no punk, I'm Straigh..."

"Yeah, again, you and I know that...they don't...and we should sue that to our advantage."

Kid nodded, he was he was sure beginning to see what Chuck Hagan had in mind.

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:11 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]