[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction: The Hammer & Ghettofire vs JE & Kermit
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:07 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Friction: The Hammer & Ghettofire vs JE & Kermit 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Friction: The Hammer & Ghettofire vs JE & Kermit
<center>
Tag Team Terror!
JE is fresh off a ppv win, becoming Aftershock Championship at the show! He's teaming up with long-time ally Kermit to take on one of TCW's toughest competitors, The Hammer -- who last night gave World Champion Jason Dante a run for his money -- and his own long-time ally, Ghettofire! The odds are in no one's favor, as any one of these men could be winning with the one-two-three!</center>

Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:36 am
Profile E-mail WWW
It's Hammer Time!

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:27 pm
Too much time on my hands

JE's feet are propped on the table in the center of the room. Leaning back, the new champ gently touches his forehead, checking if the bandages are still in place. The hits to head by Infinity members broke his skin, but not his heart or soul. In fact, both still burned for revenge. Kermit was busy pinning up pictures on the wall, pictures of their foes. JE took a drink of his beer while he watched his teammate work. Kermit has always been a strange man to read. The only emotion he ever seems to show is anger. Never once did JE see sadness, or compassion, or humor that wasn't twisted with some form of underlying evil. JE wondered if Kermit actually had a soul sometimes.

"Okay" said the mobster after he had pinned up the last photo. "Here is what we got."

He pointed to the first photo as JE turned his chair to watch.

"Titanium Insomniac. Current Bleeder Champion. This guy is a bit of an enigma in his life outside the TCW. Inside the the ring he is brutal and effective, relying a lot of power moves."

He pointed to the second picture.

"Shadow. I have had a run in with him before. Mean guy by all accounts. Runs with these two Asian girls who act as his bodyguards in a way. Much like the gothie boy here.."Kermit pointed back to Titanium Insomniac's picture."not much known about him outside TCW. Submission Wrestler and he seems to delight in inflicting pain. Next."

Pointing to the third picture.

"Highone. Won numerous belts in TCW. By most accounts, he is a fairly laidback and easy going guy....."

"Well, he hit me with that chair easy enough." Interrupted JE.

Kermit nodded.

"Well, that's part of the big question we will get too. As I was saying, Highone was known as fairly easy going, until recently. We are seeing a different side of him lately. Whatever Infinity is doing, it has turned Highone into one mean fucker who isn't above the dirty play. Normally, I would like this guy, but not after what happened in Athens."

JE snorted and took another drink of beer. Kermit glared a bit at JE for that little accusation, but went back to his presentation.

"An expert martial artist, Highone has a wide range of moves he likes to use. Wild card in the ring. Next up we have David Hardy."

Kermit pointed to the next picture on the wall.

"Brother of the famous Hardy Boys and tag team partner with Highone. Much like Highone, he used to be a "good guy" in a way. Now, much like his partner, he is showing his evil streak. He is still an attention whore as we saw in Athens. He seems to prefer flashy moves in the ring, probably to get on highlights reels or something."

"And he likes leading people into traps. Fucker couldn't take me out one on one, so he used Infinity."

"Well, we do the same thing don't we? Remember how much the Mayhem get around. But moving on, only have two more left."

Kermit pointed to the next picture.

"DeSean Blackwell. The so called "Technician". I had the pleasure of beating him in a match a while back. This guy is arrogant and cocky, hence the name he gave himself. Another wild card in the ring. Which now leads us to...."

Kermit pointed to the last picture on the wall, held together by a strip of tape.

"Hammer.." said JE.

"Hammer." repeated Kermit. "Mutaaz Tareef, former boxer, and former Champion, this guy is tough. He has had matches with some of the best around here and always held his own, win or lose. Converted to the Islamic faith some years ago after the death of a friend. He is very hated or very popular depending on the fan you talk too. Brawler, most likely due to his boxer past."

Kermit sat down in a chair opposite JE.

"So, did you notice what I did about all of them?" Kermit asked JE.

JE studied the pictures on the wall while he pondered Kermit's question. All of these six men seemed so different. Why they are working together? Then it hit JE like belt to the face.

"They are all different."

"Exactly!" said a smiling Kermit. "Each one is unique is his style, personality, and ring skill. Thus, Infinity can use the right people against certain opponents. It also gives them flexibility in their obstacles. Why did you get attacked by three of their stable?"

"Because they thought you were going to help me out." said JE with an accusing look.

"Right on the money. They believed that I would rush in to save me dear partner from a vicious beat down, so they added a third to make sure they had the advantage. What does these mean we should do?"

"It means I should get a partner who will back me up."

"First, calm the fuck down. You lived and I wasn't there to see it happen until after the fact. And even if I did come to your aid, then their would be two of us with bandages on our face. But you are on the right track. We need allies."

JE couldn't help but laugh.

"Allies?!?! Who the Hell will side with us? We aren't that loved around here in case you forgot that Kermit."

"But Infinity is hated more than we are." Kermit counted with a smirk. "After all the shit they have been pulling, we can form at least some temporary alliance with others in the TCW."

"To what end Kermit? We gonna have other guys watch our back twenty four seven?"

Kermit slowly removed his pistol from his jacket. With careful precession and ease, he began to screw the silencer on the end of the barrel. JE sat straight up in his chair, not knowing why Kermit had pulled the gun. In fact, now that he thought about it, this is the first time he's seen Kermit with a gun.

"No JE. We need allies for a different reason."

He secured the silencer and pointed the weapon at the picture of Titanium Insomniac.

"We"

The gun went off with a slight pop and the picture of Titanium Insomniac ripped open as the bullet penetrated the wall behind it.

"Are"

Another pop, and Shadow's picture meet the same fate.

"Going"

Highone's face exploded with a third pop.

"To"

David Hardy's picture now resembled that of his tag partners.

"Kill"

DeSean smiling mug was now replaced with a bullet hole in the wall.

"Infinity."

A final pop signaled the death of Hammer's picture.

Kermit stood there for a few moments, gunned still pointed at the remains of Hammer's picture. JE could just stare at the wall. Kermit was serious about this, that much he knew. He just didn't know why. Kermit lowed his gunned and looked at JE.

"Find anybody with sympathy to our cause that you can. We are going to need people who have had bad run ins with Infinity and have a score to settle. That and train to for the match are what I want you to do."

Kermit removed the silencer from his pistol.

"And what are you going to do while I am running around looking for allies in a locker room that hates me?" Asked JE.

"Nothing to big." Replied Kermit.

He quickly pulled the gun back up and fire another round at Hammer's ruined glossy. The sound of the bang with the speed of Kermit's shoot, startled JE.

"Just have a little chat with Hammer."

Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:26 pm
Unintentionally Hilarious

2!
3!!!!

"Here is your winner and newwww World Champion: "The Hammer" Mutaaz Tareeef!!"
And the crowd goes wild! It's all out chaos!

Hammer then wakes up from his hallucination...and then thinks to himself:

Good Lord, I must've fallen asleep for ten minutes and this girl is still rubbin' my back...

Hammer: "Uh, thanks Alexxx, I think I'll have my mandatory, umm, *looks at clock* Four Thirty Three nap, like most Muslims do. "

Alexxx: "Oh, yeah, uh no problem."

Mutaaz then gets up and walks to up the stairs to his room.

What? I never mentioned that the X-Press had more than one story? My bad :P

Alexxx kinda looks around the room nervously.

Too bad no one really notices, since Yasmin and Stoner are making out....

You know what, I'm gonna change it up, those two are always into each other in ALL OF MY POSTS, so, no they were not making out! No in fact Yasmin and Stoner were arguing......arguing over...um music! Yeah they were fighting over music...

Yasmin: "No way Poison was a good band!"

Stoner: "Shyeah right dude, Poison is the reason real Metal is dead."

Yasmin: "Oh give me a break, you're not going to put a little blame on Motley Crue?"

Stoner: "DON'T YOU MOCK THE CRUE!"

See that was interesting wasn't it?

But Ghetto Fire really did notice, in fact he's been noticing this whole time, this, this, thing with Alexxx and Hammer. It just seems like there's something building between the two. Ghetto was probably right, he was usually right about things like this.

Oh yeah and it was a good thing that Stoner and Yasmin weren't making out cause he was driving and stuff, and ya know drinking and driving is bad enough without the kissing.

Stoner focuses his eyes back on the road, and by focus I mean turn up "Sugar" by System of a Down on the big ass stereo system of the Praise Allah X-Press.

Outside the cockpit (heh, heh) of the bus, Alexxx sits in the middle of the living room. All her life she has been good at picking up signals through people, and she was getting a feeling that Ghetto was getting a feeling that there were feelings between her and Hammer.

Man even Dr. Phil doesn't deal with that much feeling in one day, shit.

Anyways to disprove Ghetto Fire's feelings, Alexxx gets her cell phone and dials up none other than Sir Davey Havok....

We're gonna skip the convo because it was boring.

Alexxx: "Hey guys guess what?!"

Yasmin: "What?"

Alexxx: "Davey's gonna stop by!"

In the second level of the X-Press where the OMG (Original Muslim Gangsta, for those not in the know) was taking his 4:33 nap in his luxurious bed that was leopard skin and Muslim nation flag print. Yeah sounds pretty pimp huh? Anyways yeah Hammer heard Alexxx's announcement about Davey coming over.

Mutaaz never really trusted this Havok fellow, although he doesn't really trust any "man" who claims that they've never had a sip of beer in their life.

Especially rockstars of Havok's level.

Nah he wasn't jealous of Havok, no he just didn't like him was all.

Damn goth-emo punk

---------------------------------------

Flight 39 to Los Angeles

We see a crowded plane in the Greece airport, or Germany airport whichever it was. It's a G place that's for sure.

Jabbar is boarding his plane to Southern California, where he was to meet with Hollywood higher ups about casting for his movie.

But he already had an idea in mind.

"Hey Miss Alba?"

"Who is this?"

"It's Muhammed Jabbar, your boyfriend's Spiritual Advisor."

"My boy...oh yeah the old crazy man..."

"The one and only!"

"Hey what's up?"

"Well remember a few months back when I was talking about my movie, Mutaaz probably mentioned it to you at one point or another, anyway that's not in important, I'm doing a movie about the Islam faith and was wondering if you'd be up for lead actress."

"Sure I'd have to check out the script first, and of course my paycheck."

"Don't worry about that Miss Alba, can you show up at the Studio 369 building tomorrow for a casting meeting?"

"Sure."

"Brilliant, see you then."

"Later."

Jabbar hangs up his phone and stops himself from maniacal laughter.

Well what stopped him from laughing out loud, the plane was getting ready to take off, and there was no time to laugh.

--------------------------------------------

"LOVE YOUR HATE,
YOUR FAITH LOST
YOU ARE NOW!
ONE OF US!
NOTHING FROM NOWHERE AND NO ONE AT ALL!"

"Turn that shit off!"

Stoner: "But dude we're uber cool straight-edge like CM Punk."

Hammer has always had an appreciation for Ghetto Grass' sometimes overly sarcastic stoner sense of humor, but he didn't really like it if it was disturbing his sleep and annoying him. (Even if it was one his stablemate's entrance theme;))

But they had no time to worry about little things.

Stoner: "Hey dudes there's like this black limo following behind us, really closely."

Alexxx: "Must be Davey, pull over."

Stoner: "No way dude, Davey doesn't have a violent driver. This is a little ridiculous."

INSIDE THE LIMO

Kermit is driving the limo with JE looking manic as ever.

Kermit: "Hammer's in that limo JE."

JE: "You gonna kill him?"

Kermit: "No JE, we're gonna kill Hammer."

Little did the LBA know that they weren't the only ones doing the chasing, right behind them...there was, oops to late.

BANG BANG!

Kermit: "What the...?"

It was Elmonzini with a hand gun trying to shoot out the tires of Kermit's car.

JE: "I thought you were cool with the Sesame Street Gang?"

Kermit: "I thought I was too."

Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:14 am
Profile E-mail

Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:18 am
It's Hammer Time!

Mutaaz Tareef has never liked rain. Jabbar tells him that rain is Allah's way of cleansing the earth of sin, but Hammer doesn't see it that way. Rain keeps Hammer from going outside and exercising, or just walking the streets of an exotic city and taking in the sights.

Unfortunately it's been nothing but rain since Hammer and his employees arrived in Koln. With the rest of Infinity being busy with their own problems and Jabbar out of the country (with his girlfriend?), Hammer doesn't have much in the way of social activities planned. So he's been laying on his bed on the second floor of the Praise Allah X-Press for the last couple of hours watching a bootlegged copy of the movie "Rocky Balboa". God bless European bootleggers.

Hammer hears somebody knocking on the door.

Hammer: Come in!

Ghetto Fire enters.

GF: We're going out for dinner in a couple hours, to the restaurant across the street. You want in?

Hammer: Sure, why not.

Hammer: Hey Ghetto?

GF: Yeah?

Hammer: I was just wondering about something...now, my memory of the whole thing is a little bit foggy, but I remember seeing Alexxx being attacked by the terrorists that tried to take me out. Where were the rest of you guys?

Ghetto Fire begins to sweat a little bit while he tries to think of an answer that wouldn't make Hammer angry with him...well, that wouldn't make Hammer angrier than usual with him.

GF: Ummmmmmm.....we were holding down the fort at the X-Press. Keeping things under wraps.

Hammer: Keeping things under wraps?

GF: Yeah.

Hammer: OK. You can go now.

Ghetto Fire leaves while Hammer ponders...

----------

Hollywood, California

Muhammad Jabbar sits in a rather nice office in the Studio 369 Building, waiting for the arrival of one of Hollywood's most requested starlets.

Jabbar: Ah, Miss Alba! Please have a seat, my dear.

Alba sits down in the chair directly across from Jabbar...

Jabbar: Miss Alba, as we discussed on the phone earlier, I have great interest in having you in my movie. But, I must ask you a few questions before we proceed with making it official.

Alba: Go ahead.

Jabbar: First question...when was the last time you saw Mutaaz?

Alba: Excuse me?

Jabbar: When was the last time you saw Mutaaz Tareef?

Alba: Ummmm...it's been a few months.

Jabbar: A few months?

Alba: I've been busy making movies. He's been busy with his wrestling matches. It happens.

Jabbar: Does it?

Alba: Yes! I don't like your tone.

Jabbar: Next question...are you only agreeing to be in this movie for the money?

Alba: No.

Jabbar: Then why are you so insistent on knowing how much you're going to be paid?

Alba: So I can pay my taxes?

Jabbar: A likely story! We all know actors don't pay taxes!

Alba: What?

Jabbar: Yeah, it's part of the liberal conspiracy!

Alba: Ummmmmmmm.....

Jabbar: Don't act like you don't know that I know that you know that I know what's going on here! You know?

Alba: No.

Jabbar: Exactly! Listen kid, you got the part. The studio's willing to pay you whatever you want because we need some boobies to get the teenagers buying tickets. I'm just trying to figure out what your motivation is here.

Alba: OK.

Jabbar: Exit, you!

Alba exits as Jabbar giggles to himself. Why is he giggling? We'll probably find out at a later time...

----------

Ah, nothing like spending a Saturday night at a fancy restaurant with a bunch of potheads. This is what Hammer thinks to himself while listening to Stoner & Yasmin continue their discussion about music.

Stoner: Oh, you did not just say that about Quiet Riot!

Yasmin: They were overrated!

Ghetto Fire: What about Warrant?

Stoner: Shit dude, Warrant ruled!

Stoner hops up on top of the table and puts his spoon to his mouth as if it was a microphone...

Stoner: Got a picture of your house
And you're standing by the door
It's black and white and faded
And it's looking pretty worn

See the factory that I worked
Silhouetted in the back
The memories are grey
but man they're really coming back

I don't need to be the king of the world
As long as I'm the hero of this little girl...

HEAVEN ISN'T TOO FAR AWAY!
CLOSER TO IT EVERY DAY!
NO MATTER WHAT YOUR FRIENDS MIGHT SAY!

Hammer: Sweet Allah...

Hammer rolls his eyes and takes a swig of water...he looks over at Alexxx & Davey Havok, who have similar expressions on their face while Ghetto Fire & Yasmin cheer Stoner on. The waiter walks up to the table, and instead of asking the rowdy bunch to leave, he takes their orders. The Ghetto Grass members all order various German dishes, like weinerschnitzel or however the hell you spell it. Hammer has something different in mind...

Hammer: I'll have the Mee Rebus.

Stoner: What's that?

Hammer: It's a noodle dish that's popular in Malaysia.

Stoner: Fancy.

Hammer: Isn't it?

Davey: Noodles, eh? Sounds good to me, I think I'll have that too.

Hammer: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Davey: What?

Hammer: Nothing.

The waiter leaves the table and walks back to the kitchen. 20 minutes later he gets the food and takes it back to two other gentlemen, who just happen to be seated at a table in the back corner of the restaurant where nobody else can see them.

Kermit: Good job, Zoot.

JE: Do you really think this will work?

Kermit: It's a foolproof plan, of course it'll work!

Kermit pours a mystery substance into what is apparently Hammer's Mee Rebus...

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:25 pm
Unintentionally Hilarious

Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:57 am
Profile E-mail

The black limousine drove off into the night, away from the restaurant. Kermit sat across from JE and Gonzola, staring out the window, mind going over the events of the past few days.

"Boys we have a problem." he said, still staring out the window of the limo

Both JE and Gonzola nodded.

"First Elmozini gets in our way, now that fat blue fuck."

"Guess Ernest and Robert didn't take the hint." piped in JE.

Kermit turned to him and smirked.

"Guess not. But that's no matter. If they want to continue their little war with us, fine. That's not a big deal. What bothers me, is how Elmozini knew we were on that part of the autobahn. How did Cook E. know we where not only in that restaurant but that we also spiked Hammer's food?"

"You think they got us bugged Kerm?" Gonzola asked.

"Maybe. Or we could have a spy in our organization."

"I don't want to think about that Kerm."

"Neither do I Gonz."

"Why not? I mean if there is a spy we can just take him out right?" JE said.

Gonzola turned to him.

"It's not just that. To spy on your own family is one of the greatest crimes somebody could commit in our world. That's the ultimate betrayal."

"So? You can still just take him out. I mean hell, you Kermit just pulled the trigger on that hairy junkie in there and it didn't even phase you. Why should a spy be different?"

"Because JE, a spy in the organization needs to be handled with care. You first need to find out who. And that's tough. The instant you start poking around he will get spooked and be on his best behavior. And at the same time, you still have business to take care, but you aren't sure who is the traitor. So it puts you in a bind. No matter what you do, you're screwed."

"Yea but you can find out who it is another way."

Gonzola laughed.

"And how's that JE?"

"Didn't you hear what Cook E. said? Barney sent him. So that would mean this Barney guy, whoever he is, got the information from somebody. We just follow the trail."

Kermit turned to Gonzola.

"See why I like this kid? He thinks outside the box."

"Yea I guess." muttered Kermit's second in command.

"I want you to fly to Chicago as soon as you can and go pay Barney a little visit. Find out who his contact is."

"And if he doesn't want to tell me?"

"Make him bleed. In fact, make him bleed regardless. I am sick of his little business anyway."

JE looked confused.

"Wait a second! You know the Barney he is talking about?"

Both Kermit and Gonzola looked at him.

"Well yea." said Gonzola. "Everybody in our business knows about Barney."

"And none of us like him. He is a sicko and the only reason he is still breathing air is because of his connections." Kermit said.

"Well?" Asked JE?

"It's better you don't know. Trust me on this friend."

Kermit pressed the intercom button to signal the driver.

"To the airport please."

"Yes sir." came the response.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir?" the clerk at the front desk of the hotel said as Kermit entered.

"Yes?"

"You have a message left for you."

He handed the envelope to Kermit.

"Who's it from?" asked JE.

Kermit ignored the question as he read the message.

Kermit,

I would like to have enjoyed my stay in Germany, but it was unfortunately very brief as I have had to go to Las Vegas, although I won't trouble you with the reason here.

DeadZone and myself are willing to help you, I'm not sure what we'll be able to do on a different continent, other than keep our eyes on the RoXoRz.

I must ask that nothing happens to the GhettoGrass crew, they are not Infinity, but victims of circumstance.

Keep in touch, I'm not sure where we're staying yet, but no doubt you'll find out.

Freya

Kermit's face broke into a grin.

"Dammit man, who is it?" JE asked again.

"Freya. Turns out her and Deadzone like the idea of engaging a little war against Infinity."

"So they are joining us?"

Kermit pressed the button to call for the elevator.

"Not really. From what I know of Freya she is a bit of a lone wolf. Works by herself, sometimes works with others, but always on her terms. And besides, she's not right for the LBA."

The ding of the bell signaled the elevator's arrival.

"Too much of a goody goody huh?"

"In a way."

"Let me read that note."

Kermit handed JE the note as the elevator door closed.

"Nothing happens to Ghettograss? Is she serious?"

"I have no doubt she is. Hence why I said in a way."

"Fine, we can still go apeshit on Hammer right?"

Kermit laughed.

"Like you would not believe. Twice he has avoided us thanks to outsiders getting involved. It will not happen a third time

Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:37 pm
European Champ

"Good. And after we take down Hammer, we go after Hardy and get back my title." said JE.

Kermit nodded his head and replied "Sure, but we can't take our eyes of Barney and Sesame Street Gang."

"I know. I've been meaning to talk to you about that. When we were in the car, you tolled me to start shooting Elmozini. I did that because both our lives were in danger. But in the future, I'll never touch a gun again."

Kermit looked confused about this declaration. "Why?" asked the mob boss.

"It's complicated. I don't want to talk about it."

"Listen, were partners. You've got to trust me and I've got to trust you, and you have to tell me stuff about you're past."

JE looked to the floor, hoping that the subject would pass.

"Is it because of you're mother's death?" asked Kermit.

A shocked lifted his head and turned to Kermit.

"How do you know that? I've never tolled anyone about that."

"I did some research. I know how she died, and I'm sorry. If I had known how strongly you felt of holding a gun, I would not have asked you take that gun. But given the circumstances, it helped."

"Research? You start talking to me about trust and go behind my back and dig stuff about my dead mother? You've got a lot of nerve, I'm out of here."

JE gets up from his chair, grabs his jacket and opens the hotel room door...

"I know were you're father is."

JE stopped halfway through the door, and turned around.

"What?" Asked JE. He hasn't heard about his father ever since he walked out on him and his brothers and mother.

"I know were he lives, I know what he does for a living. When ever you want I'll tell you were he his, if you want."

JE just stands there and looks at Kermit. The mob boss doesn't know what his partner will do.

"I'm going back to my room with Jess. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

JE puts his jacket on and begins to leave the room. Before he leaves, he stops and turns to Kermit.

"Don't worry, we will get Infinity, and get my belt back, and we will get rid of Barney, the Sesame Street Gang and anyone else that get in our way."

And with that said, JE leaves the room, leaving Kermit to breath a sigh of relief.

Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:26 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]