View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:21 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Friction: The Technician & Shadow vs PD & Duo 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Friction: The Technician & Shadow vs PD & Duo
<center>
Tag Team Terror![/color]
With Shadow's surprise return last night, we may already know the name of the partner DeSean will choose. Tonight, PD seeks revenge on Shadow and DeSean for the brutal attack he suffered at their hands last night! With the monster Cage on his side, he just might succeed!</center>

Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:35 am
Profile E-mail WWW
C-Evil-O

"Ok Cam. It's time to wake up from that nasty nasty dream, and return to the nastier nastier cold world some of us call reality."

Good luck with that one masked man I've been trying to wake this clown up for Go..... you know when you stand against everything an entity stands for and pretty much gloss yourself kingshit of each and everything what the world do you use to describe all encompassing power? Oh I got it. I've been trying to wake this clown up for STAN knows how long and yet he STILL lets his CoCo Puffs get all soggy before he gets around to finishing them. I tell you a lot of things in this human infested World iratate the SHIT out of me but soggy CoCo Puffs? STAN that's just wrong.

"Laying into someone while they're knocked out REALLY isn't that satisfying Shads. I mean I'm grateful for the opportunity to kick this traitors ass and all but ya know?"

Oy Vey fruitcake, you and your brothers are SO annoying. Try laying into an ass that isn't 50% collagen and powdered wigs.

"You know there is dumb and then there is you. Allah compels me to forgive and I will but you REALLY need a good smiting."

Oh smite my ass, do ALL of you Infinity guys hit like such pussies? In fact Hey Shads get your twin dominatrixes in here Daddy wants to rub one out. Ahhh nevermind even if you could here me your sense of humorless ass would probably just go stab somebody or wtite a poem about cutting your wrist, how sad you are or your damned dirty daddy issues.

*A hard crack with a Kendo stick*

"Back stabbing Benedict Arnold piece of SHIT. You don't go against Fam Cam!"

Well there goes some sexually frustrated retard strength if I ever felt it. I guess losing a hot piece of ass, well let's be real a nice ASS of ass like that well get the little Technician a little backed up. It's called jerking off, a self masturbatory experience. Ask the locker room next door to explain it to you they'll know how. Not that you boys don't fellate each OTHER enough mind you. And here I thought the Vicious Circle Jerk was disbanded.

"Usually I'd say something about never going against the family but looking at your Judas face just robs me of my sense of humor."

*A hard strike causes blood to drip from PD's lip matching the caked and dried blood on his head.*

Nice one mother hen, but Stan Damnit I can't help it if Cam here finds this little get along gang you shat out slightly less heterosexual than an all tranny off Broadway production of "Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood"

TI slowly walks to his chair and a quiet personal part of the Infinity locker room dedicated to his privacy, he does not take much comfort from the fact that his is larger than Shadow's at least if he does he does not show it.

Oh what are you even too good to beat the crap out of Cammie here? Really, apart from my being amazed that you can even FIT a head as large as yours up your own ass I HAVE to know. How DO you keep your make up on when you pop it out?

*Time and beatings pass*

RoXoRz: "Look Shads we're out catch you on the plane?"

DeSean: You want me to wait for you?

Shadow: Nah I'm about to leave but we can't leave him tied up here right? I'll be right out we DO need to talk strategy right?

Shadow leans into PD's ear and whispers.

Shadow: Hello Cameron as you can see I'm now available for photographs and private dances. Of course you just want to dance all over my face right? Well I know that ONE of you can hear me now but since you should be coming to I'll leave you with this. What you think you saw? You DID see. But, I guess you can ask Stan about that. I'd say see you around but truth be told if I see you first, I won't.

Shadow kicks Cameron Jones in the gut before walking out of the locker room with DeSean. The former tagteam champions walk quietly through the halls of the arena for what seems an eternity passing other performers, DeSean occasionally giving a nod but Shadow barely acknowledging their presence. DeSean breaks the silence first.

DeSean: So what's up for Friction?

Shadow: We haven't even boarded the plane yet, I'm certain that even M. Stern isn't sure what she has planned.

DeSean: Right. I'm pretty sure that your networks figured out what's next anyway. Whatever keep your secrets.

DeSean's response was cold and a little irritated. Shadow took notice and for a change actually cares enough to do something about it.

Shadow: Arizona.

DeSean is about to say what? But truth be told he knows exactly what Shadow is talking about because along with a bunch of other crap it's pretty much what's been on his mind. He was lucky not to lose a chance at a title shot because of this now he just pops back in like everything has always been cool and just says Arizona, like it's supposed to make sense. The part that REALLY pisses him off though is that he must have been hanging out with him too much because him standing in front of him just saying Arizona DID make sense. Hell it was a lot more of an explanation than he was used to.

DeSean: So you don't get a signal in Arizona? Oh wait you use an S-Mart satellite you could pretty much get a signal 300 miles below the planets surface surrounded by lead couldn't you?

Shadow: I'll admit I was pre occupied.

DeSean: Something more important than getting our belts back???

Shadow: I wasn't aware of the match sadly at least not until it was too late. To be honest though I was attempting to address an issue that may well effect whether or not we even have a federation to regain out title IN.

DeSean: Financial problems? No if there were you would have just bought the Fed since it isn't for sale I'd have to guess things are running smoothly. What in Arizona could possibly....... Oh SHIT You went after SENATOR........

Shadow pushes DeSean against a wall places his hand over his mouth and shushes him. Drakus and Pryce walk by and nod at them, the Infinity members shake their heads.

Shadow: Don't say it too loud. It needs to remain quiet, I can not afford to have anything I do come back to TCW our group or of course me. I'll tell you this, the good Senator WILL find a hobby besides trying to bring us down or I'll shed light on his other hobbies.

DeSEan: Which are?

Shadow: Don't know. At least not yet I may even have to create them. Sad really the truth is always much more impactful. OOOFFF!!!

At the word impactful Shadow runs smack into a 7 foot 400 lbs gray wall. Not usually one to run into walls Shadow finds his lack of concentration disturbing.

Cage: Grrrrr....

A seven foot wall that breathes and growls Shadow finds this VERY disturbing.

Cage: Does anybody here watch where they're going?

Shadow: "Listen big".... *Shadow realizes he's talking to his chest and cranes his neck up, he also realizes that somebody hanging out with hi would have a tough time maintaining a tan. Luckily being Black he didn't need one* "Listen big man I really don't have time to talk to the side show. I assume your local and looking to ask Ms. Stern about joining the federation? She would love to throw something like you in front of the crowd."

DeSean smirks before speaking

DeSean: Heh nope Shads, this thing already HAS a job. Pretty much for the reasons you just described in fact.

A girl with surgically attached goggles walks up to cage she also runs into him as she was WAY more interested in a message board describing Cage's loss on her phone than watching where she was going. Her can of Red Bull drops spills and rolls towards Shadows foot where he steps on the can crushing it.

Elsie: Dang do you SEE this?

Cage: If you would watch where you were walking you wouldn't have dropped it.

Elsie: Not the Red Bull the mess.....*Sees Shadow and DeSean* Oh WOW Shadow. Cool to meet you. *She attempts to grab Shadow's hand but misses as the masked man steps back.*

Shadow: Humph.. Nice to meet you as well. DeSean we have to be going. Good luck when you ask Ms. Stern for a job eh?

*Shadow whispers to DeSean too loudly*

Shadow: So just who are they?

DeSEan: What YOU don't have a file on them?

Shadow looks back at the pair.

Shadow: They came in with that crop of rookies right? They all up and fizzed out I must have just slotted them in with that group. I hope I didn't shred their files.

DeSean: "That almost sounded like a joke from you. Look they're not on our part of the card man, I GUESS they could find themselves in the tag scene but honestly they're just jobbers.

Shadow: Jobbers?

DeSean: Yep I mean they just lost to Deadzone right? I wouldn't even waste the paper on them. Let roll we got a city to take over right?"

Shadow shakes his head

Shadow: The only one of us that won and you're thinking about partying. I guess showing up your ex made you feel good huh?

DeSean: Whatever, I'll feel good when I dive deep into some Leeder HOES

Shadow: You HAVE been hanging around HighOne too much.

After Shadow and DeSEan walk away Elsie looks on with her jaw hanging low and an expression of disgust etched onto her face. For his part Cage is happy wiping Red Bull off of his boot.

Elsie: Did you hear that crap?

Cage: What, and honestly why should I even care?

Elsie: Why should you..... HE JUST CALLED US JOBBERS!!!

Cage: Oh so he decided to drop the joke about us needing to apply for jobs in TCW?

Elsie: No Cage he called us JOBBERS!

Cage: Wrestling is our job, it's how we pay the bills, he admits to it I don't see the problem.

Elsie rolls her eyes.

Elsie: Would it KILL you to read up on your own proffession just once? Jobbers are what hey call the guys that get paid to lose in choreographed Federations.

Cage: Look the opinion of some masked asshole really does not mean much to me. If being called a jobber bothers you so much why don't you go up and kick his ass?

Elsie: ONE there are two of them and I'm feeling you know, like under the weather and stuff. Besides you wouldn't even let me if I tried.

Cage: Look we should be going, this city does not agree with me. Next stop is Germany right?

Elsie: WHOAH!

Cage: If it's really that big a deal let's go back and beat an apology out of them.
But Elsie isn't shocked over the sign of disrespect shown by Infinity but by the beaten and bloody former member crawling out of their locker room.

Elsie: Oh my... It's P.D. and it looks like they really don't take rejection too well.

P.D: Where the fuck is that fucking fucker.

Elsie: Hey I think you need to see the Doc.

P.D: And I think you need to get the fuck out of my way before I beat the information out of you.

Cameron Jones pulls himself to his feet and moves toward Elsie before he can even consider his next move he runs into the same talking wall that his former partner and current nemesis ran into earlier.

Cage: That's enough of that, I don't take threats to the little lady too lightly. Now you're in no condition to fight but I'll do what it takes to stop you if you're dumb enough to try.

Cameron feels a ball of flame forming in his hand but stifles it. He does not intend to use these powers not like this he does not want to give in comepletely his wife and son wouldn't want that. It's hard but he manages to calm down, Shadow was likely long gone by now anyway. Revenge as usual was going to have to wait.

Yeesh Cammie would it be too much to watch where we're going? You'll get a piece of mask boy soon enough. What you SHOULD be thinking about is getting a piece of Firestars ass here, at least that's where I'll have my mind.

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:28 am
Under Carder

Shadow turns to DeSean and smirks so wide that DeSean can tell its there despite Shadow's mask.

"See, what'd I tell you? Jobbers! Look how easy it was to get into their heads."

Laughing, Shadow continues on towards the exit. DeSean follows silently, still pensive about his partner's return.

Fifteen minutes later and not far down the hallway, a half-conscious Cameron Jones is in on the hunt, searching for then men who put him in such a state. Finding an Infinity logo on the door, he bursts into the room, tearing it apart. But his effort is in vain, as the room has been empty since the end of Stranglehold.

Still enraged, PD hurries out of the building, hoping to catch a lead on Shadow and DeSean. He quickly enters one of the cabs sent by the TCW management to ferry the company's stars.

"Did you come up with that 'jobber' word or did you read it somewhere?"

Back in their locker room, Cage is collecting the duo's belongings as Elsie pounds away at her laptop.

"It's real! I dunno why it's called that. Look, I have it on the screen."

Cage leans down... down... down to Elsie's level and looks at her small (to him, anyway) computer screen. Beside some very specific text, an image pops up.

"And that is Shadow?" Cage examines the masked man's image in front of him.

"Yeah, that's him. You see what he did here??"

Putting his giant hand on Elsie's shoulder, he squeezes her gently. "I do, child. What of the other one?"

"I think he's DeSean... He's not on my list. I don't think they ever interacted."

Cage nods, and stands back up. "Then Shadow is who we shall concern ourselves with. If his cohort is in our way, so be it."

Restless on the torn grey back seat of the cab, Cameron's thoughts turn away from vengeance for a moment, and move towards that girl, the redhead. She reminded him far too much... No. He shook his head, attempting to regain his focus. They may look alike, but he couldn't allow himself to become distracted. Too much was at stake here...

Yes, Cameron, she looks just like that hot piece of ass you just lost. Let's not pretend you didn't look at her that way, if only for less than a half of a second... You saw her, and despite all else, you wanted to feel it. Quit lying to yourself!

Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:34 am
Proud alumnus of F U

**He sat in a dingy, rickety cab that made him appreciate & almost long for the disgusting cabs in New York he was accustomed to. Almost, except that his mind wasn't anywhere near the location that his body was. While his brain held residence inside of his cranium, currently throbbing courtesy of Infinity Inc, his thoughts were elsewhere. They drifted from images of Zach laying in his crib, staring up at the mobile, to Kim grinning her "you know what I'm thinking" grin, to the last image he perceives them as seeing...a drug lord & his band of rebels gunning them down in cold blood. Not caring that they were innocent to the fullest belief of the word. The cab hits a small pot-hole in the road & just like the tire jumps to a new patch of asphalt, his mind leaps from one track to another just as suddenly. The sounds, smells & tastes of the beating he just received hours ago flash into his brain. The sound of leather gloves, wet with his blood & sweat, smacking his face in violent thrusts. The odor of sweat mixed with Highone's expensive yet nasal stinging cologne. The taste of his own blood mixed with the synthetic material that Shadow's gloves are made of as they bust his lip open & loosen a couple of his teeth. He blinks, not realizing that the cab-driver has been attempting to talk to him for the last several moments. They were at the airport & the man wanted to get paid & pick up his next fare. Cameron nodded, pulling some wadded bills from his pocket. He looked down at the bills & realized that he didn't know what the conversion rate was. Suddenly, a familiar but unwanted voice crept up in the back of his head, sending a nauseous & chilled feeling down Cameron's spine.**

"It's a good thing I came along for the ride. Hand him the one with the ugly fat bastard on it. The one with the monocle."

**Cameron did not acknowledge that he heard Stan's voice in his head. To do that would to admit that Stan has gotten a little stronger control over him than previously. Cameron intentionally held all the money up to the cab driver & handed it to him. The shocked, yet positive response he received gave him assurance that the driver was not getting stiffed for this ride. As the cabbie smiled & thanked Cameron in his native tongue, Cameron nodded, grinned quickly and exited the cab with his bag slung over his shoulder. As he approached the airport terminal doors, the world slowed down to a crawl. He looked up & to his right, seeing the S-MART emblazoned on the side of a private jet as it ascended into the clouds. As it disappeared into the fluffy white cotton candy impersonator, time returned to it's normal rate & Cameron turned his head, walking through the automatic doors & into the manmade & air-cooled building.**
----------------------------------

"Hey Shads! Why's it so fucking cold in here?"

**Shadow continues to gaze out the window, more so, down at the front entrance of the airport terminal.**

Shadow-"Mr. HighOne...sometimes certain things are out of my...our control."

**As the plane slips into the high clouds, blocking his view of the terminal, he pulls his gaze away from the window & looks over at H1.**

Shadow-"I think it should begin to get comfortable in here now."
-------------------------------

**In a nicer cab than Cameron's, but not much nicer, the monstrous Cage sits in the back, alone, as Elsie rides up front. She hurriedly clicks & clacks on her laptop.**

Elsie-"Ooo! I got us switched to the next flight out to Germany. Sweet."

**Cage stares outside the cab from the shadow cast by his hooded head.**

Cage-"Sweet."

**Elsie rolls her eyes, hearing the sarcastic tone of her partner in the backseat. She continues on. A sound of hedged despair & annoyance mixed with an upcoming apology slips from her lips.**

Elsie-"Shhhhhi...ooot."

**Cage turns his eyes toward her but leaves his head motionless.**

Cage-"I'm not sure I liked the sound of that. What's wrong?"

Elsie-"Well...you see...we can't sit next to each other. I changed your seat & got you in first class for the larger seat, but someone else must've gotten the other 1st class seat."

**Cage cuts her off.**

Cage-"Where is my seat in relation to yours?"

Elsie-"You're in 1B. And I'm in...."

**Cage waits as the silence is filled with the noises of passing vehicles.**

Cage-"Yes? 1B & you're in..."

Elsie-"Umm...42D."

Cage-"Nope. No. Nada. Not a chance. Change my seat. Change yours. Put us back on our old flight. Book a train. Whatever. I'm not sitting in the very front & you in the very back."

**Elsie rolls her eyes. She was expecting this response. She knew it was coming.**

Elsie-"Look Cage, it'll be fine. We're gonna be on the same flight. It's not like I can leave & you not notice. You're in front of me & there's only 1 exit."

Cage-"Actually, there are 4 exits on a plane that size. 1 up front, 2 in the middle over the wings & a 4th in the back. Change it."

**Elsie huffs a little, hits enter on her laptop & closes it.**

Elsie-"No. We're on the same flight & those other 3 exits are only used in case of an emergency. So I'll be fine."

**Cage knew she would. And he also knew that he needed to let her win or she'd stop playing & make a real attempt at rebelling & getting out from under his watch. And that's when things usually got dangerous in a hurry. He nodded. This was just a few hour flight & they were on the same plane. Anyway, what could possibly go wrong?**
--------------------------------

**Desean sat back on the jet, surveying the plethora of slutty, skanky & morally loose women on the flight. They all wanted to party. They all wanted to live rich bitches, with any of these "sports entertainment" superstars. But they weren't Tiffany. They didn't have their fingers laced around the handle of a dagger that was sticking out of the Technicians back. As the blonde with no ass moved over to Desean, filled champagne glass teetering in her waif like hand, his thoughts jumped from Tiffany stabbing him in the back to PD stabbing Infinity in the back. And the bullshit PD pulled during the match. But Desean still won. He Yeah, PD would get credit for a win as well, but Desean fucking carried him. As he glanced away from the Latvarian whore over to Shadow, who was busy working on his PDA, Desean thought that he was ready to carry Shadow as well. To carry the team to the titles. But first, he was gonna show PD what happens to back stabbing punks like him. Just like he showed Tiffany.**
--------------------------------

"Thank you Mr. Jones. Enjoy your flight. You plane takes off from gate C. Just head over to your left & go through security. "

**Cameron nodded, grabbed his boarding pass & headed towards the security checkpoint. He passed a few of the technical crew who nodded & smiled in his direction. He responded in kind, but mostly pretended not to see the rest. He didn't feel amicable. Spying the universal sign for men's room, he cut left & ducked into a stall. Closing the door behind him & latching it, he stood there, facing the toilet & the wall to which it was bolted. A slow din washed over him as he closed his eyes to see Kim. Her red hair, slight feminine build, big beautiful eyes & soft sweet smile. Opening his eyes, his bodily clock immediately let him know that he had lost some time. Looking at his watch, 45 minutes were gone, yet he was standing just as he was before, with nothing out of place. Quickly, he opened the door & rushed out to the main gateway. He angled in & out of the airport human traffic. Arriving at the gate, he saw the attendant walk from her counter & head to the door, getting ready to close off the jetway.**

Cameron-"WAIT! I'm supposed to be on that flight!"

**The lady turned around & walked back to her counter. He handed her his boarding pass & swiped it through. The dinging noise it made allowed gave Cameron clearance to get onto the plane. As he rushed past her and walked down the ramp, he looked at his ticket.**

Cameron-"42C. Great, last seat on the plane."
-----------------------------

**Cage sits down, finally at ease. All the seats are filled up with the exception of Elsie's. She'll be sitting alone, so he won't have to worry about some jerk sitting down next to her & hitting on her, thinking she's older than she really is. He sees the stewardess walk past him & head up towards the door & begin to close it.**

Stewardess-"Oh! I'm sorry. Here, you must be the last one."

**Suddenly, into Cage's view, Cameron Jones walks onto the plane.**

Cameron-"Yes. Sorry about that. I'm in 42C...I'm guessing that's the last seat...right?"

**The stewardess nods & Cameron passes by first class without even so much as a glance toward the other passengers.**

Cage-(to himself)"Great. Fucking great."

fadeout

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

The instrumental of I Stand Alone plays as TCW's Podcast begins, the camera cuts to DeSean who's standing in the hallway of the arena the Stranglehold is over but camera and a crew are still there to film his promo

DeSean: Oh man, oh man, oh man. The MVC thought they could take me off my game, they bring in my ex girlfriend have her make out with some hillbilly, backwards Texan who really is not in my league and they do this to play mind games with me, me of all people! If the NHFC could not play mind games with me, then what makes you two idiots think you could do it? Of course I'm doubted, of course the world is saying I'm not going to win. That I the future of wrestling will take a loss because the MVC are so "unstoppable", they're so ""over" well again I rose above it all and I put an end to the MVC dominance and I did everything that I said I would. Bruce you tried to screw me over, like always but I overcame that, I overcame a sorry partner and I overcame a bitch ex girlfriend. Now with my pin, I cab choose whoever I want and well it could be anyone, I could always throw a curveball and go outside Infinity and I might just do that. I could choose Matt Strikmore and why not? He's the TC champion...but I'm not going to do that, no I am going to choose a man who's reliable and who knows how to show up at the right time, I choose Shadow as my partner and we're going to win the tag team titles. Because he's the most powerful man in this sport and I am "The Technician" DeSean Blackwell and I am pro wrestling....

DeSean sat by the window of Infinity's private jet, looking out in the blue-sky things were starting to feel a little normal again. He was back on his winning ways again and everything he said was true he did managed to overcome a partner who didn't give a shit about their match, a vengeful ex girlfriend, two redneck cowboys and a arena full of doubters. Oh God how he loved being doubted, it always gave him a warm feeling inside, when he would always come out on top. He turned off his MP3 player and was about to stand up to stretch his legs but before he could one of the many females on the jet sat on his lap.

girl: Hey, you don't mind do you?

DeSean: No, you're cool

This is what he was missing by being in a relationship for over two years, the look but don't touch didn't apply anymore and he was going to take full advantage of that. The girl wasn't like the other girls on the plane, her curvy dark skinned body, went well the long black hair that flowed down her back, her brown eyes locked with his and lips curled into a seductive smile as she spoke.

girl: My feet have been killing me all day in these heels

DeSean: Oh really?

girl: Yes, really you're cute

DeSean: You serious?

girl: Yea I like the whole smart athlete look

DeSean: So what's your name?

girl: Jada

DeSean: Is that your real name?

Jada: Yea of course

Shadow looked over at DeSean and watched as his stablemate made out with Jada after a while they both stood up and slyly entered the bathroom, he saw the door change to lock. Shadow shook his head, he hoped DeSean wasn't getting himself into anything serious. He didn't want another Tiffany situation. Sensing something wrong with Shadow, Highone leaned over to see what was wrong.

Highone: What's up with you?
Shadow: Nothing, the question is what's up with him?

Shadow pointed towards the bathroom where faint noises could be heard and the sounds of a body hitting the door. They both closed their eyes when they heard the light thumping sounds.

Highone: I wouldn't worry about that, she's just some ho.

Shadow: Does he know that though?

Highone: Who knows with him, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I just wish I got to her freaky ass first.

PD put his bags inside the compartment and sat down, he couldn't help but see who his passenger was going to be for the exciting flight.

PD: Great

He moaned as he sat down and laid his head back, hoping Elsie wouldn't bother him too much. Hearing the word great, Elsie looked up from her laptop and tried to make nice.

Elsie: Hi, I think we got off the wrong foot.
She held her hand out hoping for a handshake, PD grabbed it and their hands moved up and down. She breathed a sigh of relief hopefully the entire plane ride can be peaceful. But a certain individual inside PD's head was determined to break the peace.

Look at her Cameron, don't worry she's legal and she's ripe and ready. Why don't you show little Jubilee here your Cyclops?

PD ignored him, trying to fall asleep and trying to show he was still in control.

You can't ignore me Cameron, I'm in control and when I break out this bitch is going to feel the burn. If we can just ditch the gray Hulk long enough, we can introduce her to mile high club.

PD again said nothing

Dammit Cam! Stop being a bitch how long has it been since you've been with a woman! I'm trying to help you!

PD: Shut up!

Elsie: I didn't say anything

Cage looked behind him, PD stared back at him

Don't worry about him, we can take him a fireball in his ass would stop him, now back to Jubilee

PD: Shut up!

Elsie was getting annoyed at PD telling her to shut up, she stressed her voice more.

Elsie: I didn't say anything

PD: I'm not talking to you

Cage again looked behind him

PD: Tell big boy over there, that everything is cool

Elsie motioned with her hand that everything was going fine between her and PD, she looked in her laptop and searched more info on DeSean and Shadow somehow she came across the match listing for the Germany show.

Elsie: I have some good news

You give blowjobs?"

PD: What is it?

Elsie read the Fixture for Friction out loud

Elsie: With Shadow's surprise return last night, we may already know the name of the partner DeSean will choose. At Friction, PD seeks revenge on Shadow and DeSean for the brutal attack he suffered at their hands last night! With the monster Cage on his side, he just might succeed! We're teaming with you!

PD: Great, just great

This is going to be real interesting Cam

It was going to be a long week in Germany for the both of them.

Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:55 pm
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

A lush, green garden stretches out into the forest, surrounded by hedges reaching up to the sky. A small red-haired girl runs past the flowing fountain. Chasing after her, Cage burst out the large wooden doors of the Cathedral. White as the clouds, it reaches up into the heavens.

He easily catches up to her, wrapping his arm around her belly.

"Elsie! This is no time for games! Right now, the safest place for you is inside the Cathedral." She pouts, head down, as Cage admonishes her.

Suddenly, her head perks up, and she runs off again, towards the forest.

"Elsie, stop!"

Ignoring him, Elsie hurries into an a shed. It was once as white as the Cathedral, but the years have chipped its paint. The windows are as black as night.

Cage follows, ducking, and, inside, Elsie is rummaging around.

"Child! It is time for us to leave!"

Pulling away from him, Elsie grabs a white box off the shelf, wiping it clean of dust. She runs her hand over its gold trim before trying to open it.

Cage snatches it from her hand.

"Enough!"

She whimpers, and Cage bends down low.

"Elsie... this box isn't locked to its contents safe from you. It's locked to keep you safe from its contents. ... I don't want you to get hurt, okay? So let's leave it here."

Pouting, she reluctantly agrees, knowing he's right. Cage lifts her up onto his shoulder, carrying her back towards the Cathedral. She turns her head around slightly, smiling back at the old shed.

Later, white has been replaced by black, but a small light breaks through the darkness of night, flickering through the shed window. Fumbling and slightly shivering from the cold, Elsie hoists herself up on top of an old trunk. Reaching up, she pulls down the white and gold box, nearly dropping it in the process. Sitting on the floor, she begins to pick at the lock, poking it with a set of small needles.

Click.

As the box cracks open, another bit of light appears, coming from inside the box. Elsie quickly opens it to reach inside and is quickly sent flying backwards against the wall.

The sound directs Cage towards her, and he hulks through the garden towards the shed. But it only takes a split second for the roof and most of the walls to remove themselves, sending slats of wood falling towards the earth and Elsie.

Cage is quick to grab her, covering her body with his own to save her from the debris.

Being carried away by Cage, she is barely conscious. The small light causes her pocket to glimmer, and she reaches down slowly, pushing a rusty old key back into her pocket.
</i>

"Wha!!"

Waking with a start, Elsie shouts at the hand on her shoulder.

"Relax! I was just checking on you! I don't need that big grey guy tossing me out of the plane! You were tossing and turning like crazy."

Elsie calms herself, readjusting in her seat. She looks up at Cameron.

"Bad dream?"

They both pause for a moment, and Elsie continues to stare.

"I know what it's like to lose the ones you love."

Cameron is noticably taken aback by the girl's comments. Almost a whisper, he asks, "How did you know about that?"

"I... don't know... You look really worn out. You could probably use the nap more than I could."

Although he's still slightly weirded out by Elsie, he can't help but be enthralled by her. Every time he looks down at Elsie, he sees her...

"I don't sleep too well these days, kiddo."

Not saying a word, Elsie reaches up, putting her hand on the side of Cameron's head. She closes her eyes, and a few moments later, so does he. For the first time in a long time, his mind is clear... there isn't even that twisted voice to be heard.

In the countryside south of Koln, a jet touches down on a private airfield. Inside, a collection of pro wrestling's premier cocky assholes waits to de-plane. One in particular, DeSean Blackwell, has his arm wrapped around a fine young thing by the name of Jada.

As they exit the ramp, a stretch limo pulls up, right on time, to take them into Koln's downtown core.

"Pretty nice little airstrip, Shads!"

The Karate Kid carries his half-full (in his view, anyway) glass with him, never one to waste a good drink, unless doing so would aid in laying waste to a good girl.

A short ride later and the Petit Prince nightclub becomes a little more exciting. Insidie, DeSean continues his fun with Jada, bumping and grinding, as is the German way. At a private booth near the back, Shadow sits in the corner, staring at his once and future tag team partner.

"Shads, like I said: Don't worry about 'im. You know he'll -- uuuuuurrp -- be just fine. He's a fuckin' supastar! Now if you'll excuse me, I see a fine piece of German booty I just can't say nein to..."

Left alone at the table, Shadow slams down his martini, shattering the thin glass. Pushing past groups of living T&A, he storms out of the club. Across the room, DeSean shoots a dirty look towards the swinging door, before Jada pulls him back into her world.

"Wha!!"

The turbulence shakes PD from his sleep. Beside him, Elsie clings to her seat, not-so-slightly freaking out.

"[We apologize for the inconvenience, folks. We're experiencing some slight turbulence from a nasty little weather system nearby. We should level out any moment now. Nothing to worry about!]"

Unfortunately for the English-speaking wrestlers on board, the captain's German message does little to alleviate their fears. The plane quickly stabilizes, however, not before Cage begins making his way to the back of the plane.

Before Cameron can collect his thoughts, the giant man is barking orders... not at him, but at Elsie.

"I think I have put up with quite enough! We're changing seats. Elsie, to the front!"

She sighs, disappointed, but she knows she won't win this one. As she heads towards the front of the plane, she turns back and gives PD a small smile, then runs off, the stewardess shouting at her in German to be careful and slow down.

Cameron looks up at the giant towering over him and wonders how exactly he expects to fit in back here. Cage isn't a man to waste even a second, and begins shoving himself beside PD, shoving forward the seats in front of them, causing much grunting and angry noises from the surrounding passengers. When all is said and done, Cage's knees are buried in the seats in front of them, while Cameron's face is effectively the plane's newest window shade.

He sighs, resigning himself to discomfort for the remainder of the flight. It's not as if he can do much... pissing off the big man would just result in the two of them tearing the hull in half, and not even ol' Stan himself is that interested in plummeting to the earth.

Still, he's also not one to keep his opinions to himself.

"I don't know what the fuck that was, but now that little bitch is really gonna get it! Just you fucking wait, Cam! Heh heh heh..."

Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:18 am
C-Evil-O

Yeesh, I go from Ricochet to Barbaric.(if you get that one you win a cookie just send a self addressed stamped envelope to obscure references C/O Shadow 15221)

Cage shuffles in the too small for normal men seating, seeing as Cage is pretty F'ing far from an average sized man you can see how THIS along with being seated next to someone that couldn't quit staring at Elsie's legs, could have put him into a less than festive mood. Not to say that cage in general was prone to moods that registered significantly over festive but after listening to "I've Been Searching For Freedom" for the fourth time he was just a little irritated. At least Elsie was safe now though keeping her legs and body in general was a lot more important than the condition of his knees, (which he could taste at the moment)

P.D: You know I wasn't going to do anything I wasn't even thinking......

A huge finger cuts P.D off

Cage: Do. Not. Finish. That. Sentence. What you DIDN'T do was take your beady eyes off of her and I will NOT see one of you "boys" as she calls you ruin her life. Guys like you just don't get it, you don't even think about her age or future or.........

A slightly smaller but no less authoritative finger cuts Cage off.

P.D: She reminded me of somebody. PERIOD! I've been in this business for almost as long as sh'e been alive for Christ's sake. (P.D experiences what feels like a swift kick to the balls it seems Stan is awake again) You think I look at her and see what I can have? I look at her and see what I los....

Cameron Jones cuts himself off this time, he does not mean to let this much of himself out, why was he so pissed anyway Cage was trying to protect the girl, it was no different than his wife really.

"I WILL protect him until the day I die"

The last words he recalls hearing his wife speak ring in his ears, sadness and calmness wash over him and despite the tight confines he begins to relax.

P.D: Look we have to work together this show, I don' want that but I can't help that. You want to protect Elsie I won't get in your way as far as that's concerned. All I ask, no all I demand is that you stay FAR out of the way of what I have to do.

Cage: What would that be then?

P.D: I have to beat someone until they beg for death drag them to conciousness and beat them to that point again.
Cage: A trifle melodramatic, who would the luck guy be? No body I like I hope.

P.D snorts

P.D: Won'r be anything left to like after I'm done. I'm coming to get you.......

"Shadow"

The masked man stands on a grassy hill, the light wind causes his trench coat to flap gently in front of him. He is trying his best to clear his mind. To those that see him on any regular basis the assumption is that he has precious little if any emotion, at the very least he isn't one to allow them to control him not where anyone can see it at any rate. The truth is that nearly no one has seen Shadow angry or even frustrated it's his damned calm that irritates his opponents even more so than his mind games. He learned to maintain calm a long time ago but recent events suggest that one of the beings capeable of breaking that calm is back in the picture. It cost him his tag team titles and now that he's on the path to regain them he does not wish to be derailed again.

"SHADOW!"

Or distracted.

"SHADOW!!! Damn it man where ARE you."

Of course even a man with Shadow's means does not always get what he wishes for.

Shadow: "I'm right here DeSean. I thought that you would have been busy what seems to be the problem?"

DeSean: Jada thinks that you don't like her.

The masked man turns and starts to walk past DeSean.

Shadow: Oh? That didn't affect her performance did it?

The Technician stares into the air and exhales deeply before answering, despite his best efforts a smile creeps across his face.

DeSean: Yeah, she performed. No doubt she performed, I guess I owe you for making sure we had some variety on the plane.

DeSeans partner stops, crosses his arms, and pulls a box out of his pocket tossing to the younger man.

Shadow: I guess you'll be needing more of these then.

DeSean catches the box of condoms then looks up at Shadow slightly embarrassed.

Shadow: You WERE using them right DeSean? I don't need to remind you that the girl makes her career performing as she just did.

DeSean answers somewhat hurt and very much insulted.

DeSean: Of course I used a rub Shadow, I'm not some dumb desperate virgin. I know well enough to know she had either been paid or was looking to GET paid.

Shadow: You may find most women fall into one of the two catergories. Women like her simply eliminate middle management.

DeSean walks up to Shadow and lays a hand on his shoulder.

DeSEan: You know, if it were not for my unending confidence you might actually be depressing.

Shadow removes his partners hand from his shoulder.

Shadow: Depression is precisely what concerns me. It's a much more powerful and common emotion than it is given credit for, left unchecked it can lead to many foolish decisions.

DeSean: Deppresed? Do I LOOK depressed to you?

DeSean springs into several backflips, Shadow is not impressed.

Shadow: Don't play ignorant Mr. Blackwell, you know all too well that deprwssion is more than sitting alone I a dark corner humming "It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday." Jada is a means to release nothing more tell me you are not falling for her.

DeSean bites his lip and allows himself to calm down before answering like it or not the dangerof rebounding in a new relationship was a real one, but the masked man didn't understand that this was fun for him the first fun he'd had in some time. Shadow did not alow fr much fun in his life no wonder he didn't recognize it.

DeSean: I'm not sprung shads, and I know better than to look at a rebound as anything more than just that ok? Look I came to find you to show you this.

DeSEan hands Shadow an envelope but the masked man shakes his head.

Shadow: It's our match for Friction right? I already know who we are facing.

DeSean: I'm not even going to ask how. So what do you have planned for Cam you KNOW he hates you right? Honestly I think he wants to kill you.

Shadow: There is a long list of men that can claim that feeling yet I'm still standing in front of you. Cameron's misplaced rage makes him week and easily manipulated that alone will lead to his downfall.

DeSean: You say misplaced, he seems to think you had a whole lot more to do with his family's death than you say. Now don't get me wrong I trust you but exactly why does he think that?

Shadow: The jobbers as you called them do have one tendency that I believe we can exploit in unison with Cameron's rage. He needs to protect her, Cameron feels he needs to destroy me.

DeSean: So what happens if she finds herself in the middle of both goals right? Good simple idea but you don't plan to answer me do you?

Shadow: Truth is an illusion most times solely predicated on point of view. You can believe what you wish, Cameron has made his choice, and at the end of the day a man only has his convictions. I do feel sorry for the girl it's a shame to get caught in the pathway of two angry tanks. Poor poor......

"ELSIE!!!!!!!"

The large man pushes through the crowd looking for Elsie he is worried because she didn't wait to get off of the plane with him. He knew enough about Infinity and Shadow to know that he didn't want Elsie hanging out on her own, all he needed was some guy offering her cheap sausage in an alleyway.

Cage: Man I wish that jerk would fix his earphones. I'm so sick of "I've Been Searching For Freedom." I can't take it anymore.

"Yo big man slow the Hell down. This place is crowded and you're knocking over Ze Germans like bowling pins."

The voice comes from Cameron Jones desperately trying to keep up with the much faster than he looks cage.

P.D: Look big man you're going to have to calm down, you go flying off the handle like this people get hurt and......

Cage is about to knock a security guard off of his stool. Just as his flailing arm flies towards the guards head Cameron leaps catches him in a mock embrace and slows him down in front of the shocke crowd. After a moment passes they assume that they just havn't seen each other in a long time and go about their business.
P.D: and YOU are going to get noticed.

At last Cage calms down. It's only for a moment though until he hears that shrill scream but this time he knows where it comes from and who knows who it belongs too.

"AHHHHHHH"

Cage and Jones make a beeline for the source of the scream. It would be just like Shadow to kidnap the girl to throw them off of their game but this match wasn't for titles or anything why would he go that far it's overkill even for him. Then she screams again

"YOU'RE KIDDING ME!!!!"

Man with black curly hair and a leather jacket: Oh I'm not kidding Miss. I want you and your friends to have front seats to the performance of the year.

Elsie: But these things are going for..... Do you KNOW what these things are going for?

MWBCHaaLJ: I know but I'm bringing the car and even C.J so yeah this show is going to be huge. I'm even going to do some Mr. Hyde stuff. It's a real thank you to all the people that have supported me through the years.

Elsie: Why me though?

MWBCHaaLJ: Look at you.

The Man with black curly hair and a leather jacket moves behind Elsie and shows her a mirror he's about to lift off her goggles when a gray hand clasps his shoulder.

"Get your hands off of her if you want to keep them."

MWBCHaaLJ: Whoah there I haven't been tossed like that since.....(looks up at Cage) Ok well you must be Dad or the bodyguard. Would now be a good time to mention that I was just talking to her when she was upset and reminding her that she has a great future and will ONE day be a beautiful woman?

Cage: Not for you pal beat it.

P.D wants to get a look at the mans face because he SURE recognizes the voice but he isn't sure. This is Germany though so anythings possible. If Cage were not so damned massive he may even be able to tell but this big bald walking carpet(No that doesn't make sense it's a wookie joke jeesh do you have to pick at everything)just won't move.

MWBCHaaLJ: Let me introduce myself I'm

P.D: David Hasselhoff

MWBCHaaLJ aka David Hasselhoff: That's right, I'm glad to see a fan Knight Rider or Bay....OOOOF!!!!!

David Hasselhoff goes down with a vicious rage filled right hook before he can even blink.

P.D: FORMER fan! That was for Knight Rider 2000 BITCH! How DARE you turn KITT red and put half of his brain into some whore. You NEED to think about....

Cage: You NEED to think about things Elsie running off like that running into guys like him we are not under the radar anymore you get that right? ANYTHING can happen

Elsie: Like what!!! I can take care of myself too you know at least I could if you would let me get more training.

Cage: Not for you. You need just enough but not so much you start running around like a ninja. You could get hurt even killed I don't know I CAN'T allow....

Elsie: What you can't allow me to get us six front row tickets for the Hasselhoff concert?

Cage: KNIGHT RIDER?????? You weren't even BORN when that show was on.

Elsie: They had repeats. Besides I didn't get them because I was a fan, I mean we CAN go but we could also sell them and I don't know get GOOD hotel conditions for a change?

Cage: Hotel?

Elsie: You know a bed you could actually fit in? You're impossible.

Elsie storms off and it's at this time that Cameron catches sight of a Black man wearing a black and platinum mask. No ides why he is still here but that's his choice, his mistake, his problem, and very soon his funeral.

P.D: SHADOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!

Shadow: It looks like this may work out like I hoped DeSean.

DeSean: What you're going to have me hide somewhere and crack him? It's a little late for that look how fast he's closing in

Shadow: Exactly he's paying no attention what so ever, do you see who is right in his warpath?

The world seems to slow down to a crawl as Cameron busts his way through the crowd. If Cage was pushing people around before it wasn't even close to the damage that P.D was causing. Bags and tourist were being flung everywhere and one angry redhead was a little lost in her own world she never sees the 6'3 blue eyed bald Mack truck that's about to run her over. P.D pays no attention as he brings her crashing to the ground he only sees the prize in front of him he stretches his fingers for Shadows throat he can see his smug smile beneath his mask, he can't wait to rip it off.

P.D: YOU READY TO DIE MASKED BOY!!!!!

Shadow: Enjoy your flight Cameron.

Small talk joke to taunt him at least that what Cameron thinks. Sadly "Enjoy your flight Cameron" was not a question it was a statement. The flight he was referring to was in the form of a Boeing 7-400. He's yanked up by his neck and shoved into a wall or perhaps through the cheap hollow plaster, not enough to hurt him but enough to hide his hands where righ now a ball of fire is forming. Cage growls and pushes his enraged face against Cameron's

Shadow: Let's go DeSean for now our work is done.

DeSean: Shame I was looking forward to fighting them, I could use some padding on my record.

Shadow laughs "You know they'll still be there right? We have more to do before we have them entirely at each others throats and that's our focus you agree?"

DeSean: Hmmph I say we just walk in the ring knock themout pin them and win honestly man we don't really need the headgames.

Shadow waits for the door to his vehicle to be opened DeSean climbs in first.

Shadow: They may not be needed but they are fun.

Before DeSean can answer his world well at least body is rocked as a rented VW Bug slams into the side of the limo, right before his eyes close he sees the former love of his life hop out wearing a t-shirt blue jeans and carrying an aluminum baseball bat. It's not going to be all fun and beer afterall.

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:26 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

**The blood flow being cut off to Cameron's brain is courtesy of Cage's huge hands wrapped around his throat & holding him 3 foot off the ground against a wall. Fans, onlookers, gawkers & passerbys all stare at the surreal site before their eyes. A hulking monster of a man, snarling & holding a large man up by his throat with his left hand as he pulls his right hand back in a striking motion. The hood of his jacket has fallen from his head, exposing his gray skin & violent demeanor. Some individuals in the crowd begin to mutter the word Ungeheuer or it's English translation, monster. The rage within Cage had settled onto him like blinders. Until he felt Elsie pull at his jacket.**

Elsie-"Cage. CAGE! People are getting freaked out by you. We gotta go."

**Cage slowly craned his neck around & saw the wide eyed & mostly horrified looks on the faces of the people in the crowd. He lowered his right arm, so as to show he was not about to strike the defneseless man who was by now turning purple. Suddenly, Cage felt something...or someone jump onto his back.**

DH-"I'll save you poor citizen!"

**The previous surreal scene was replaced by an even more surreal scene as David Hasselhoff was holding onto Cage's back...almost riding him like a bull as Cage held the now unconscious PD up against the wall. As quickly as Hasselhoff jumped onto Cage's back, he was knocked off as Cage took PD's limp body & tossed it over his head like a rag doll, crashing the former World Heavyweight Champion in the European musical Champion, sending both men careening off each other & onto the ground.**

Elsie-"Cameron."

**Elsie looks at Cameron's lifeless body & pauses for a moment. Cage pulling on her arm quickly returns her to the immediate concern, Cage & the crowd. And now, Security is on it's way.**

Elsie-"This way!"
---------------------

**Back at the Infinity Limo (German edition), Desean & Shadow sit in the back of the car, looking at a very pissed off Tiffany wield a Demarini double wall aluminum bat to the vehicle. The driver steps out & attempts to gain control of the situation.**

Desean-"That's not gonna end well."

Shadow-"For whom?"

**Just as Shadow finishes his sentence, Tiffany fakes swinging the bat, causing the driver to raise his arms. As he does that, she kicks him square in the nuts, dropping him to his knees, then connects with the driver's head, knocking him out cold.**

Shaodw-"Forget I asked."

Desean-"Bitch knows how to fight. Atleast she learned something from me."

**As if having heard him from outside of the locked vehicle, Tiffany looks at the window side where Desean is sitting & walks towards it, mouthing at him. Inside, Desean reaches for the door handle, but Shadow applies a slight amount of pressure on his shoulder, causing him to turn & look.**

Shadow-"Not trying to be too protective here, but in about 2 minutes, which is not enough time for her to beat her way through the presidential grade bullet proof glass we have on this, airport security will show up & deal with her. Let's just enjoy a drink."

Desean-"What the fuck?"

**Suddenly Tiffany stops a foot from the car. Her eyes gloss over to pure obsidian & she nods. Dropping the bat, she turns & climbs into her car & closes the door. Shadow looks up from the glass he poured cognac into. Desean turns away from looking at Tiffany & stares at Shadow. As he speaks, his breath freezes cold outside of his lips.**

Desean-"Did it just drop 50 degrees in here?"

**Shadow stares at Desean and mutters under his breath.**

Shadow-"Stan."

**Shadow turns away from Desean & as his eyes fall upon the window nearest to his head, he sees the smiling face of Stan DeVille. Stan phases his hand through the bullet proof glass & grabs Shadow around the neck. Swiftly & effectivly, Stan yanks Shadow out the window, shattering the glass with Shadow's skull. He flings him onto the tarmac where Shadow's body rolls a few feet before coming to rest. Stan turns away from the limo & begins to walk towards the fallen man as Desean climbs out.**

Desean-"Motherfucker. You don't know who you're messing with. You're a dead man."

**With just a small flick of the wrist, making a dismissing wave with his hand, nothingness throws Desean violently into the side of the limo, knocking him out cold. Shadow lifts his head up slightly. He can still feel his brain ringing from his head being used as a battering ram. He can also feel the blood trickling under his mask. Stan squats into a big league catchers position next to Shadow.**

Stan-"tsk, tsk, tsk. What we've got here...is a failyre to communicate."

**Shadow tries to get his bearings about him, but is unable to.**

Shadow-"Go fuck yourself Mr. DeVille."

**Stan smirks slightly.**

Stan-"Tried it. I much prefer fucking the souls of the damned."

**Shadow coughs up a little blood & his head pounds from the cough. In the distance, an airport security agent's truck begins rolling down the tarmac in their direction.**

Stan-"We both want the same thing here. You want Cameron gone...and so do I. But if you have him killed...I have to start all over finding a new host who has the physical, emotional & theological fortitude that Cameron has. And guess what...there ain't no one else out there. Not yet anyway. And I'm not waiting for the next one to be born."

**The spinning that Shadow's world is doing begins to slow down as he tries to sit up. He slowly begins to reach for a tiny communicator button.**

Stan-"Don't bother. Yu & Ai won't be able to help right now. They're slightly...preoccupied. And even if they weren't...well, you know how they feel about me."

**Shadow stops reaching for it & raises his head just high enough to look into Stan's flame engulfed eyes.**

Stan-"So let's make this abundantly clear. You try & get him killed...I'll do what you believe cannot be done. I'll end you. And you know I can. Now, regarding this bullshit about his wife & son. I'm enjoying this, so I'll let it play out however you see fit with no interference from me. But obviously, I know the truth. And if it becomes useful to me...so will he. Excuse me a moment."

**Stan stands up & waves his hand at the fast approaching security truck. It erupts into a huge explosion, filling the afternoon sky. Stan turns back at Shadow.**

Stan-"Oh yeah...two final things. One...Cameron doesn't know I'm here. And two...Mommy & Daddy say hi."

**Shadow's eyes get wide as he looks up at Stan.**

Shadow-"What did you..."

**Stan smirks again.**

Stan-"We now return you to your regularily scheduled program."

**Stan snaps his fingers and suddenly...Tiffany looks at the window side where Desean is sitting & walks towards it, mouthing at him. Inside, Desean reaches for the door handle, but Shadow applies a slight amount of pressure on his shoulder, causing him to turn & look.**

Shadow-"Not trying to be too protective here...

**Shadow looks around & sees that all is how it was a moment ago. Desean turns and looks at Shadow, who has stopped talking midsentence.**

Desean-"Shadow...you ok?"

**Shadow nods his head.**

Shadow-"Yeah...I'm fine."

**Desean looks back out the window as airport security begin to roll onto the tarmac. Shadow scratches at his forhead & as he pulls his fingers away, he sees blood on them.**

fadeout

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:16 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Attempted murder was the charge that they gave her or at least that's what she thought, so much was happening at one time and with a combination of German and English (or what I would like to call Germgish) being spoken, her head was spinning. It happened so fast, the car wreck, the attack and then the arrest. She wasn't even sure what caused her to go ballistic and pull that trigger. Did she have that much hate for the man she used to love? Or was it something else? Well now she would have the time to think about it, with witnesses there watching her it wouldn't be long before she's convicted and sent to prison for the next 10, 15 years. They opened the cold, dark cell and pushed her in. She watched as the cell door closed in her face. A feeling of abandonment and loneliness fell over her as stood in the cell alone...or was she really alone?

"Hey baby why are you in here?"

Tiffany heard the thick German accent coming from behind her, she slowly turned around and saw a massive woman standing behind her. Tiffany quickly backed up against the cell and slid around trying to keep her distance.

Tiffany: I'm not your baby and if you must know attempted murder

Woman: Oooh only attempted?

The woman moved closer to Tiffany forcing her to circle back around to the cell, pinned against the bars. Tiffany balled up her fist and took a giant swing, connecting against the behemoths jaw. The German woman fell backwards; she stood back up and wiped the blood from her bottom lip.

Woman: You're going to pay for that, you stupid bitch.

She forced Tiffany against cell again and put her arm in the way, she took a small knife out of her pocket and showed it to Tiffany.

Woman: You're either going to give it to me or I'm going to take it.

Before Tiffany could react, she heard the guards walking which caused the woman to pull back her knife and quickly sit on the bottom bunk appearing as if nothing happened.

Guard: You have a visitor

The door opened and Tiffany walked out, they led her down the hall and into a room. She pulled out the chair and sat down, the bright light from the lamp blinded her, making her unable to see who was coming in the room. Out from the shadows was an unlikely source.

Tiffany: You!

PD woke up from his nap courtesy of Cage; he doesn't remember a thing since being knocked out. He slowly stood up and shook the cobwebs out of his head.

"Fuck, that hurt"

He walked through the crowd of people who were hovering over him checking on his condition.

"Are you ok?"

"I'll be a witness for you; I saw the whole thing"

"Yea you can totally sue that guy"

PD: I'm fine, everything is ok. It was all for the show.

Keep telling yourself that Cam but we both know the truth, I say you take him out and keep the redhead for yourself

PD ignored Stan's voice and walked away from the crowd

PD: Son of a bitch that hurt

He was starting to get pissed off now, nobody did that to him no matter what the cause was. He
was going to kill Cage when he saw him again or at least hurt him really, really bad.

DeSean and Shadow pushed themselves out of the limo, there were some minor bruises but nothing to serious for the two Infinity members. DeSean watched as a visibly shaken Tiffany was escorted in handcuffs by Germany's finest. There was something different about her entire demeanor than what he was used to from her. He didn't think she was really capable of murder but then again a lot of people have said the same thing about serial killers. Something wasn't right, besides Tiffany acting differently, Shadow was acting strangely too. DeSean could sense that beneath the mask Shadow wasn't his cool and collected self. He asked his partner once already what was his wrong and even though DeSean knew he was being lied to, he didn't pry.

DeSean: Something's not right

Shadow: You're telling me

DeSean: No I mean, something was wrong with Tiff, she doesn't act like that.

Shadow: Well sometimes you never really know a person until it's to late, people are capable of a lot of things.

DeSean: I know but this is different, there was nothing in her eyes. It was like she wasn't herself....... I can't explain it but it wasn't Tiffany.

Shadow: It looked like Tiffany to me

DeSean: I know but trust me it wasn't her.

DeSean's cell phone went off the name Jada appeared on the caller ID but he was to busy thinking about the entire situation to even notice.

Shadow: I wouldn't worry too much about it DeSean, we all have our reasons for doing the things we do.

DeSean: I agree but it's not right and it doesn't make sense.

DeSean and Shadow continued walking until DeSean unexpectedly changed directions, he called for a cab.

Shadow: Hey where you going!?

DeSean: To make things right.

Tiffany: You

Out from the shadows came DeSean, he pulled out the chair and sat across from Tiffany.

Tiffany: What are you doing here? Came here to gloat didn't you?

DeSean: As much as I would like to no, I cam here to find out why you did what you did.

Tiffany: Why do you think I did what I did DeSean?

DeSean: What did you do Tiff?

Tiffany: I tried to kill you and Shadow

DeSean: How?

Tiffany: By running a car into your limo

DeSean: Is that what they told you? Or do you actually remember that?

Tiffany didn't say a word, DeSean leaned closer to her and whispered

DeSean: Come on Tiff, tell me the truth. Do you remember a damn thing that you did?

Tiffany slowly shook her head in the negative direction, tears ran down past her cheek.

Tiffany: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, it's just that I don't know what came over me, it was like I just fell asleep and when I woke up I was in the back of a police car. I'm so sorry, I'm really am sorry, I would never....

DeSean: I know Tiff

Tiffany: I'm scared

DeSean: Don't be, I'm dropping the charges

Tiffany: What? But why?

DeSean: Think of it as an early Christmas gift, my last one to you.

DeSean stood up from his seat and left the room, leaving Tiffany relieved and surprised at the same time.

"You attacked your own partner, are you insane?"

Elsie yelled at Cage while he forced her to speed walk out of the station

Cage: I was protecting you, he hurt you

Elsie: He didn't hurt me, he was running after Shadow and he ran into me, it was an accident! Let go of me!

Elsie pulled her arm away from Cage's, she took a step back

Elsie: This is a big match for us, Tech and Shadow are the #1 contenders for the tag team titles, do you know what this could mean for us if we could beat them? But you didn't think about that did you? You're to busy being over protective.

Cage: Everything I do is for your safety

Elsie: PD wants Shadow, he can care less about you or me. Do you really think he's going to screw up that chance at Shadow by fighting with us?

Cage: No

Elsie: Thank you, I'm going to go back and check on our partner.

Elise turned around but didn't get far because she ran right smack into their partner and he doesn't look happy.

Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:19 am
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]