[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction: The RoXoRz vs Freya & Deadzone
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:17 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Friction: The RoXoRz vs Freya & Deadzone 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Friction: The RoXoRz vs Freya & Deadzone
<center>
Tag Team Terror!
At Stranglehold, Deadzone used his ingenuity to take down the giant Cage. Tonight, he teams up with the woman who's gone toe-to-toe with monsters like TI! Will Highone and Hardy's tag team experience give them the edge over these two up-and-comers, or will they fall victim to the ingenuity and fearlessness?</center>

Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:33 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Mid Carder

Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:30 pm
World Champ

Highone and Hardy sat in a stairwell of the Ano Liossia Arena. The atmosphere of the locker room had been heavy, suffocating, depressing. The pair had escaped to this small sanctuary to get away from it.

"Did you see the state of Hammer?" Highone said, lighting a blunt.

"That match was fucking wrong." Hardy sat down on to one of the steps, fiddling with a small pot of painkillers. "How you feelin'?"

"I'm ok." Highone took a deep drag. "I figure now I can go for the World Title, the TC belt was just holding me back, and as Hammer is out of the way..."

"Or we can get our Tag belts back..." Hardy looked at Highone nonchalantly leaning on the wall.

"Yeah, we could do." Another drag. "And you could maybe go against Matt for the TC."

Hardy shrugged, finally getting through the child-lock and releasing two tablets onto his palm.

"I was hoping we could concentrate on our belts, show the world we haven't lost anything."

"And we will dude, we will."

The pair slunk back into silence, the puff of Highone's blunt, and eventually Hardy lighting up his own.

"Hi guys." A man in a TCW uniform entered the stair well, obviously pleased to see the. "Stern asked me to find you both and to give you this," he held out a piece of card, "before you left for Germany."

"Thanks man," Highone said, taking the card before Hardy could get it. The runner left and Highone perused the card.

"Who you facing?"

"We're in a tag team event." Highone passed the card to Hardy.

"Freya and DeadZone? Easy."

"And where did you have in mind?"

DeadZone looked around and spotted a café on the other side of the road.

"How about there?" he suggested. Freya shrugged a response. The pair walked the short distance in a stony silence. Freya pushed open the door and walked through the wall of warmth and chatter, followed by DeadZone.

"I'll go find us a seat," he said, looking around warily.

"And I'm paying, right?"

DeadZone looked perplexed. "I can give you some if you want.." he said, rummaging for change in his trench coat pockets.

"No, no, it's fine, I'll get them," Freya said, waving him away. "What are you having?"

"Coffee."

"Just coffee? Not cappuccino, iced, or anything?"

"No, just coffee in a cup," he replied shaking his head.

"How are you having it? Black as night and as sweet as sin?"

"That will do."

DeadZone found a table towards the back of the café, looking uncomfortable after the incident in the internet café in Italy. He was busy looking around when Freya returned with two mugs.

"Here you go, Bogart," she said, dropping into the seat opposite him. DeadZone jumped slightly and thanked her for the coffee. An awkward silence grew between them, DeadZone drinking his coffee hot and Freya blowing the foam on the top of hers around to cool it down.

"So..." DeadZone tried to break the silence.

"So...?"

"What are we going to do? We can't keep at each other as we have in the past." He finished the rest of his hot coffee and looked at her.

"I'm sorry about what happened in Paris, TI did something, I...I couldn't help it..." She looked at the foam on her coffee, embarrassed at the memory of what had happened, not able to bring herself to make eye contact with DeadZone.

DeadZone reached out and put one of his hands on hers.

"Why don't we just have a fresh start? I'm not some creep following you around "trying to get in your pants" as you put it. We need to get on for this tournament."

"I know, DeadZone..."

"Stephen" DeadZone interrupted.

"Stephen?" Freya looked slightly confused.

"My real name. It seems a bit funny my partner using my ring name."

"Ok then, Stephen," Freya said, squeezing DeadZone's hand, "a fresh start. Just one question..."

"Go on..."

"The bracelet... you said it's in your luggage."

"It is."

"So what's on your wrist?" She pushed DeadZone's coat sleeve before he could stop her. The Bracelet sat there, glinting under the bright lights of the café. Freya sighed.

"I'm sorry," DeadZone said, tugging his sleeve back down. "I knew you wouldn't like it if you knew, I was just...."

"It's ok," Freya said quietly, "can you just get rid of it please?"

"Why the big fuss over it? It's nothing dangerous, just a piece of metal." DeadZone's voice raised slightly, becoming defensive.

"Because I can't stand it." Freya's voice started to rise as well, but she realised what was happening and paused. She reached out and touched the thin silver chain with her index finger. She winced slightly and pulled away. "I'm allergic to it." She showed DeadZone the red welt that had sprung up. "I want you to get rid of it, just hide it somewhere if you're so keen on keeping it."

"I've never seen a reaction like that before." He looked at the painful looking welt.

"And I doubt you will again."

"Oh, how cute. Look Hardy, our opponents are all loved up."

Freya looked up and saw Hardy and Highone smirking at them.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:01 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:34 am
411's Prima Donna

David Hardy's Title History:

411Fed 2004 Tag-Team Turmoil Winner (RoXoRz) 8/15/04
411Fed Tag Team Champion (RoXoRz) 11/24/04 - 3/2/05
411Fed Intercontinental Champion 3/2/05 - 6/6/05 (Merged with ECF Transcontinental Title)
411Fed/ECF Transcontinental Champion 6/6/05 - 11/28/05
TCW Aftershock Champion 3/6/07 - 5/2/08

Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:40 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Mid Carder

Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:25 pm
World Champ

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:39 pm
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

(Dana White's office was for the most part quiet, save for the clicking of a pen every so often, and the whirring of a ceiling fan over the heads of Mr. White, two business suit clad associates of his, and one Highone. One half of the Roxorz, he was smirking from ear to ear, as his dealings with White over the last day or two looked to be heading for an agreement. Yes, the President of UFC was going to be doing business with Highone, and he for one couldn't be happier.)

Dana White: Well Highone, from looking over this contract here....And from the talks we've had....I really don't see a reason why I can't sign this contract to make the cross promotion gig official....

Highone: You're too kind Mr. White....

Dana White: (Signs on the bottom line of the current page he is on, then slides a pen and the contract over to Highone) I just need your signature right there...

Highone: Done and done!

(Hurriedly, and with some excitement on his face, Highone scribbled his name upon the contract and slid it back over to Dana.)

Highone: All right! So... (Claps his hands together, then sticks his hand out to shake Dana White's) When shall my first appearance be hmmm?

Dana White: Well, once we get David Hardy's signature, I can tell you when....

Highone: (A momentary pause) Huh?

Dana White: Well....You guys are partners right? And you said you wanted the Roxorz to make some appearances at UFC, right?

Highone: ....Yeah....

Dana White: Well, We can't very well do this with only *one* signature when we need *two*, now can we?

Highone: No.....I uh.....guess not.... (A pause) Excuse me just....one second....ok?

(Within seconds, and with a raise of a brow from Dana and his associates, Highone had fled from the office and into the main hallway. He had thought it had been an overly long while since he spoke to Hardy, and now it seemed his MIA partner was going to cost him a very lucrative deal. Grabbing his cell phone from his pants pocket, Highone quickly dialed the number for Hardy's phone)

Highone: (As he dials) You'd better pick this up Hardy.... (He puts the phone to his ear, but hears nothing. Taking the phone and examining it, he groans.) No service....shit.....

(Highone goes to shut the phone, but soon, a little e-mail icon on the corner of the screen catches his eye.)

Highone: ...A text message? I don't remember getting a text message....

(Slowly, Highone clicked the buttons on his phone until his "read text message" function showed up, and he got to his new message. It didn't take him much thought to realize who the message was from:

"Highone. Went to Germany to find Lita and DeadZone. See you at Friction."

Highone's jaw slowly dropped at the same time that his cell phone dropped to the floor. It didn't look like that deal would be going down anytime soon now. What was there to do or say now?)

Highone: Mother fucker.....

(Koln, Germany, 3:00 in the afternoon. Freya had chosen to stay behind at the hotel. Having gotten in very late, she was tired and wanted to sleep for a bit, thus, DeadZone was now out by himself, his mind more on his confrontation at Las Vegas with whatever floating spirit he had chased, rather then his match against The Roxors. Walking down a cobblestone street, DeadZone kept silent, his thoughts within him being the only things that spoke.)

DeadZone: (Inner thoughts) What am I gonna do? I have this big time match against those two palooka Roxorz, and yet instead of thinking about how to beat them, I'm worried about these damn spirit spooks I'm seeing! It's crazy! It's madness! Why is it happening, and when is it gonna stop?

Voice: (Off-Screen) You! DeadZone! DeadZone!

DeadZone: (Inner thoughts after an audible groan) And to make things worse, now I'm hearing *more* voices! Where could they be coming from this time?!?

(Ah, but this voice didn't belong to any black clothed spirit. This time, it belonged to a living human being, and the other half of the Roxors. Yes, there was David Hardy, running and panting down the street towards DeadZone, shouting as he did.)

David Hardy: There you are you scumbag! I've finally found you!

DeadZone: (Finally turns around and spots Hardy) What the hey?!? David Hardy?!?

David Hardy: Damn right it's me!

DeadZone: I thought you and your bum friend Highone were back in Las Vegas!

David Hardy: Never mind him! I hopped a plane to Germany to get to you! After I found out you hopped on one yourself, I wasn't about to let you get away with taking my Lita away!

DeadZone: Look here mack, we're gonna be meeting up in the ring soon, so you..... (He trails off slowly) took your *who* away now?

David Hardy: You heard me noir boy! Lita! You took Lita from me! My woman! My true love!

DeadZone: ....I.....don't quite follow you there....

David Hardy: Don't play dumb with me! I know you have Lita with you! (Steps closer to DeadZone) Now tell me where she is before I kill you!

DeadZone: I'm not with any Lita you mo-mo! I'm with Freya! How you could mix those two up, I don't know, but...

Voice: (V.O) I could tell you one thing you'd like to know though....

(There it was, another damn voice. Slowly, DeadZone turned around to face the very same apparition that he had chased out of the MGM in Las Vegas. Snickering in a gravelly voice, the figured grinned and beckoned DeadZone over, this time not looking like he was going to run off at all.)

David Hardy: (Not seeing or hearing anything) Don't try and talk your way out of this one DeadZone....cause I saw you with Lita! So I know she's with you! Now if you don't want a beating, tell me where she is now!

(DeadZone ignored Hardy's rants as he slowly stepped towards the figure until he was about half a foot away from it. Hardy's anger soon turned to confusion as he watched DeadZone walking up to what looked like nothing at all.)

David Hardy: ...The fuck is this?!? (He looks on further, then shakes his head and frowns) I guess you're fucking psycho or something....I'll just take this time to look for Lita and take her back then.... (He heads off slowly)

Figure: Ah, Stephen, Stephen, Stephen....why do you always encounter such simple people hmm?

DeadZone: ....How do you know my name huh? And who are you?!? You're the damn thing I chased out of the MGM! You nearly got me killed you know!

Figure: Mmmm, but you don't seem to understand something Stephen my boy....

DeadZone: And what's that huh?

Figure: That was the idea.....

DeadZone: (Pause) What was the idea?

Figure: Why, trying to get you killed of course....

DeadZone: (Another pause, he takes a wary step back) What the heck is *that* supposed to mean huh?

Figure: Oh don't worry....it'll be coming to you very soon friend....but let's just say that a very higher power....wants rid of you.....that's all....

DeadZone: Higher power? What is that supposed to mean? (The figure cackles and begins to fade out) Don't you vanish on me now! I want answers! Answers damn you!

(But it was too late, the figure had gone. Someone wanted DeadZone dead? A higher power no less? What did this all mean? And why was it targeting him of all people? With that in mind, and feeling a bit disoriented from the whole experience out of shock, DeadZone began to stumble away from where the figure was and down the street to where Freya and the hotel were.)

Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]