View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 B.R.U.C.E.-666 vs Lance Canada: Past, Present, and Future 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post B.R.U.C.E.-666 vs Lance Canada: Past, Present, and Future
This violent saga officially began over three years ago, in the 411Fed. At the time they were unaware, but this single, on-going feud would have ramifications that echoed throughout the entire federation, and even effect it to this day.

This thread will retell the story in its entirety, beginning years ago, through Future Wars, through the Dynasty vs Vicious Circle stable wars, and everything after. We will fill in blanks along the way, culminating in the as-yet-unseen ending that no one will see coming!

For now, I leave you with a song.

<center>
*Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger" begins to play and we head into Mr. Beaver's obligatory training sequence*

Mr. Beaver and Lance Canada are in a small gym. Mr. Beaver is wearing little, pink, beaver-sized warm-ups.
They begin to spar. Beaver is slow at first, picking up along with the beat; faster, harder, stronger. Straight right punch. Left hook. Another right. A left. Harder. Spinning tail kick to Lance's shin, sending him to the floor in a heap.

Risin' up -- back on the street,
Did my time, took my chances

Lance sits up, looking very, very angry. Beaver is visibly frightened, and takes off in a real big hurry. Lance limps after him.

Went the distance now I'm back on my feet
Just a rodent and his will to survive

Beaver is hiding outside behind a mailbox. Lance spots the tail, grabs it and powerbombs Beav through said mailbox.

So many times, it happens too fast,
You trade your passion for glory,

Beaver is bent in half. He crawls out of the rubble and chases after Lance with a fury.

Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past,
You must fight just to keep them alive

Beaver chases Lance past a bar. They both stop IMMEDIATELY and head inside for many, many drinks.

It's the Eye of the Beaver,
It's the thrill of the fight,

Lance has pissed off a large biker in the bar and is about to get punched straight in the nose. Mr. Beaver breaks a pool cue over the biker's back, and the biker crashes to the ground.

Rising up to the challenge of our rival,
And the last known survivor

Beaver and Lance start kicking and punching the fallen biker. The biker's two buddies step in to help their pal. Lance grabs Beaver by the tail, Beaver opens his mouth wide, sending his teeth out, as he is swung into the burly necks of both bikers. They fall over, clutching their bloody throats.

Stalks his prey in the night,
And he's watching us all

Beaver and Lance are in their apartment, taking turns staring through a telescope at a busty woman changing across the street.

With the Eye of the Beaver
Pan around the telescope, through the front, into the lens and right into Mr. Beaver's eye.

Face to face -- out in the heat,
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry

Beaver and Lance argue over a large steak, both taking hold with their jaws and pulling, growling at each other.

They stack the odds still we take to the street
For the kill, with the skill to survive

Lance and Beav are on a high roof top, looking down on a large crowd. They spot El Jobber and lob a large bomb down onto his skull. They run off laughing.

Another bar brawl. Lance is beaten down already. Beaver is surrounded by 17 large, angry, drunk men.

Beaver jumps into the air and freezes for a moment, the room seeming to dim everywhere but around him.

And he's watching us all

He drop kicks the nearest man in the face, jumping to the next as the first falls. Onto the next and next, taking them all out with his kicks and tail slaps.

Mr. Beaver stands victorious over a ruined bar.

Risin' up -- straight to the top,
Had the guts, got the glory

Mr. Beaver is back in his little, pink, beaver-sized warm ups. He's jogging behind Lance on a bike, in his big red shirt.

Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop
Just a rodent and his will to survive

The end of the jog; Lance is pumping up Beaver with inspirational catch phrases ("Join the Nintendo fun club today!").

Recap of Mr. Beaver taking out El Jobber in Lance's first match, giving Lance the win.

Beaver is sneaking through the dark forest, on the hunt. Slowly at first, hurrying up, reading to pounce on his victim.

Beav jumps at a small tree and gnaws the high holy hell out of it! The tree falls quickly and Beav kicks it into the river.

And he's watching us all

Mr. Beaver poses, leaning against the freshly-gnawed stump. Pan in, closer, closer, into the eye!

*Fade to black.* </center>

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:21 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]