[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction in Paris: DeadZone vs Sol
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:54 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Friction in Paris: DeadZone vs Sol 
Unintentionally Hilarious

Post Friction in Paris: DeadZone vs Sol
8)

Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:12 am
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

(Wetting up his hands and splashing the cold water upon his soaped up face, DeadZone cleaned himself up, toweled off, then went over to his bed and lay down upon it. To do what exactly? To think...To think about how he almost had it in his grasp...How he almost had highone beat.....and that Transcontinental title of his around his waist. The match itself had been a classic one, quite a few fans had said so themselves, and heck, DeadZone was getting quite a bit of praise from it, even though he had lost the match. Ah but how close he felt to getting that win...How very, very, close...)

(It had been about 10 minutes since his match with Highone ended, and already the aches and pains were beginning. Hobbling towards his locker room, his face and body drenched in sweat, a mask of exhaustion and pain on his face, DeadZone walked along without casting even the simplest of glances to any other nearby wrestlers or back stage personal. At this point in time, he really, really felt like being alone.)

"Stephen...."

(A voice was calling out to him, whose it was he wasn't really sure, as he was too, too tired to really recognize it.)

"Hey Stephen man..."

(Again the voice called out. Ah well, might as well see who this is so he could get to resting for a bit. Slowly turning around, Deadzone's eyes fell upon his opponent of about 10 to 15 minutes before. Highone, himself looking exhausted, his belt hoisted over his shoulder, slowly made his way over towards DeadZone and stopped once he was about a foot or so away.)

Highone: Hey....

DeadZone: (Exhausted sigh) Hey....

(Silence followed. Highone slowly made his way up closer to Deadzone and, in a gesture of friendship, he patted him slowly on his shoulder, once, then twice, then three times.)

Highone: You did good man....You did good...

DeadZone: Hmmmph.....Not good enough I suppose....you managed to retain your title...

Highone: After you gave me a hell of a run for my money though....

DeadZone: (Manages a small, tired smile) Well....That's nice to hear....I suppose...

Highone: (Smiles as well, then speaks) Listen....Knowing you the way I do now and having that match against you....I guarantee you're gonna go far in this business...If you believe that man, it'll come true....I'll see ya later ok?

(DeadZone nodded and, with that, Highone was off and walking in a different direction. At this point, DeadZone's tired, exhausted feeling was now replaced, if only for a short while, with that of accomplishment. Yeah, he had lost the match, but he had now gained the respect of a fellow wrestler. He liked that. He liked that a lot)

(Laying there on his bed, DeadZone was now smiling peacefully and in a relaxed way, much as he had when Highone said those words to him and walked off. Hopefully, the two of them would cross paths again, whether it be a tag match or one on one. DeadZone never really felt that for another wrestler in his career, so this was possibly a first. Ah, but it wasn't like it was a bad thing at all, no Sir. It was these thoughts in mind that were flowing through his hair as, meanwhile, another camera from far off zoomed in onto DeadZone and stayed level on him as he lay there on his bed.)

"The fly falls into the web...."

(It wouldn't be long now before the time to take action for Sol would be near.)

"...The spider waits to strike...."

Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:26 pm
Mid Carder

"Man, what's gotten into that dizzy dame huh?"

(That was the question that was going through DeadZone's mind as he made his way back into his hotel room, his bottom lip now with a semi small cut on it, his shirt somewhat stained from the bleeding after the blow from Freya. He honestly could not understand it. She had seemed like, from his first look at her, just a normal, talented, and, dare he say it, attractive woman. Now, over the last few months, things degenerated into distrust, hatred, and then, heck, that display just a little while ago. It almost made DeadZone wonder just why the hell he still carried around....it. Yes, the bracelet, he still had in his possession, never having gotten rid of it ever since he found it that one faithful day before their PPV match against each other. He had tried several times to give her said bracelet, only for her to refuse, violently at times, said possession of hers. DeadZone had always found her to be a bit, well, loopy for not taking a simple item and avoiding it like it was the plague, but now just attacking him for no reason like she did? Now DeadZone knew for sure that she had completely and utterly lost it. Ah well, the best thing to do then, he guessed, was to just stay the hell away from her until one of them retired. Yes, with that thought in mind, DeadZone made his way back into his hotel, unaware that eyes were upon him at that very moment, or rather, the eye of a camera lens.)

"The fly falls into the web..."

(The camera slowly zoomed in onto DeadZone and took in his entire face.....eyes, lips, hair, nose....every little bit of him was in full view.)

"...The spider waits to strike..."

(DeadZone entered into the elevator, with the camera giving one last glance at him before it closed and proceeded to his floor.)

"The fly falls into the web..."

(Sol slowly stepped away from the cameras and, without giving anything else even a simple look, he proceeded away from them and towards the hall. He had only one thing on his mind to confront, and nothing more.)

"...The spider.....waits.....to strike...."

(8th floor, DeadZone's stop. Stepping out of the elevator, DeadZone, rubbing his lip slightly, made his way down the hall towards her room, 807. The only thing DeadZone wanted to do was clean up his lip a bit, drink a cold beer, and watch some TV...anything to get his mind off of Freya's hit to his lip. He didn't seem think that anyone person would be confronting him at the moment. Then....it happened. Slowly, Sol stepped out of the shadows, seemingly from no where, and came before DeadZone, his future opponent.)

DeadZone: (A bit surprised) Huh? What the?

Sol: ....DeadZone....

DeadZone: (Realizes who this is, he sighs) You again huh?

Sol: ....DeadZone.....

DeadZone: (Groans) Yes, Yes, that's my name pal.....now the last time you bumped into me, you got on my nerves...I'm in no mood for your crap right now....

Sol: .....The fly falls into the web.....

DeadZone: (Raises a brow) What's this now?

Sol: ...The spider waits to strike....

DeadZone: Oh, so now we're off my name and onto little poems huh?

(Sol didn't speak a word. He simply cocked his head back a bit, then looked DeadZone up and down and chuckled a bit.)

DeadZone: Is this some kind of joke? Are you some kind of loon? Huh? Am I supposed to believe that *you* are my opponent for the next show I'm in?

Sol: ....The fly falls into the web....

DeadZone: (Frowns and goes to deck Sol then, noticing the outfit he has on, he lowers his fist) You know what tin can? Forget it.....You and me....come this match....we're gonna rumble....and no amount of mind games from you is gonna intimidate me or make me go easy on you....This, my friend, is gonna be one hell of a welcome for you into this federation....so you'd better get ready punk....

(With that, DeadZone shoved Sol's shoulder aside and walked the last few feet to his room. The push really didn't phase Sol that much, or even move him that much for that matter. As he watched DeadZone enter into his room and close the door, Sol simply stared at the now closed door, then spoke.)

Sol: ....The spider....waits.....to strike.....

Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:26 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]