[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Revolucion: JE vs Dick Flehr
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:17 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Revolucion: JE vs Dick Flehr 
Unintentionally Hilarious

Post Revolucion: JE vs Dick Flehr
#1 Contender for the Canuck title takes on a major roadblock

Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:10 am
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:27 pm
European Champ

Flehr waits a few seconds, and JE's [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOSIepMVQTo]video[/url] plays. JE comes out with Jess, and he does not look happy. JE gets on the mic:

JE: Just wait there old man, Ive got some things I wanna get of my chest first. Now, ever since Ive came to the TCW or ECF as it was once known, Ive made a lot of people stand up and pay attention. The commentators say Ive got bags full of talent, wich is true. You fans have started to chant my name and bring signs with "JE" on them. But its the monkeys on managment that whant to keep me down, and not go to the next level, where I belong.

Dont believe me, lets see. In my first match I was in a Fatal 4 way against Titan, Kermit & Roosevelt Dimes. I was screwed out of that match plain and simple by Titan, but when I was in the back, treating my injured arm, TCW managment where jusy waiting for Kermit to come out and congratulate him. That tought me that dont expect nothing from managment, couse I wont get anything.

Then in my second match, I beat Titan. Nothing special there, every one beats the big oaf. "Crowd laughs"

In my third match, I was put in a First Blood match against David Hardy and the new flavour of the month, Matt Strikmore. Matt (JE looks at the camera) read my lips, youre time is coming, I havent forgoten what you did to me. Now, managment put me in a god damed match against a past his prime vet. and a kid I knew nothing about. Matt got lucky, when Matt comes out for his match at Revolution against TI, I whant all of you people to chant "Matt got lucky".

And this leads to last night, what buisness was it of Titans to be a god damed special enforcer? That fat boy cost me a match, and to another one of TCW's darlings, RDV. Am I the only one thats seeing that Im losing matches to people are favourites at TCW, and the managment dont care if you get injured, they just care if there project is safe. I say thats bullshit!

I have enough of jobbing to no talent losers. From now on its gonna be me in the main event, me making upsets and me bringing down TCW managments "golden projects".

But now on to you Dick, WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. What have I done to have a match with a washed up, Ric Flair wanna be? Why dont you get youre on life instead of taking the persona of someone else. You wanna fight me? You got it, with one condition. You put youre Nº1 Canuck title condership on the line at Revolution? What do you say about that, Natcha Boy?

To be continued...

Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:02 am
Under Carder

Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:16 am
European Champ

Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:36 pm
Under Carder

Barn: JE, I know you can hear me. You don't get the shot at the canuck title for winning this match, or any other match! You better know that Dick is not a push over and better bring your A Game, you...

Dick: Whee... wheee...

Dick is stumbling about the ring and manages to flop over the top rope onto the ground. Barn rushes to his side. Barn can't help but wonder how Dick is ever going to manage to stay alive in this business...

Barn is helping Dick up. Meanwhile, cameras caught a partial of the scene that just took place in Stern's office and it's on the Tron...

Stern: Ok, enough with the jokes. What the hell was that in the ring before? Where do you come of badmouthing my managment team?

JE: Im just speaking me mind. You should try it once, its good, keeps the wrinkles away.

Jess stars to laugh as Stern get up from her table.

Stern: Listen to me , if you have problems with TCW managment, you take it up with me, but you do not, go out on a live broadcast and air youre dirty laundry.

JE: Why not? All im doing is saying how this place runs. Only the "flavours of the month" win matches. I didnt spend close 3 years in Japan training to job to some no talent lucky newbie, or a second rate, RVD wannabe. And Im sure as hell not gonna let some old, fat, balding man beat me. If I win, wich i will, I want a shot at the Canuck title, one on one.

Stern: If you beat Dick Flehr, sure, Ill give you a shot at Canuck title, but only if you pin Dick Flehr, got it.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Barn cannot believe what he just saw. Who the hell is this Stern? Why did she just give Dick's title shot to JE if he wins? This was NOT a stipulation. Barn helps Dick up and they are storming off to the back. Dick's not really sure why Barn is angry except for the fact that Dick had a BM while flipping over the top rope.

Dick: Sorry barn...

Barn: For what?

Dick: I crapped my pants...

Barn: For the love of... Dick! What the... I mean...oh hell, just go clean yourself. I've got important business to take care of.

Dick catches a whiff of himself..

Dick: Yeah... so do I... TO THE TOILET!

Dick waddles off and Barn manages to find his way to Stern's office. Barn gets to the door and knocks.

Stern: Who is it?

Barn: Mike Thomas.

Stern: Oh Barn! Come in!

Barn sighs, opens the door and greets Stern.

Stern: I should imagine I'm already aware of why you're paying me this visit. You're wondering why in the world I would give Dick's title shot to JE if he wins right?

Barn: That pretty much sums it up.

Stern: Have a seat. Mr. Barn I'll have you know that I do not personally care about your situation, or Mr. Flehr's for that matter. My top goal is to make sure this show runs smoothly.

Barn: I can understand that, but...

Stern: You will hear me out. Now. I realize that I said if he pinned Dick he would get the title shot. What he didn't realize is that the stipulation for this match is that it's going to be a KO match. First man to not move for 10 seconds loses. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I won't tolerate threats or ultimatums. It's that simple. He barged in here acting like an ass. Now whether you like the stipulations or not, I really don't care. This is going be a KO match. Now I'm a very busy woman and if you have no further questions, then be gone.

Barn quietly removes himself from the room. Sure he's thankful that JE doesn't get Flehr's shot, but a KO match? How could Dick possibly have a chance? This guy JE is young, fast, agile. A KO match would be brutal. What a problematic situation this is turning out to be. Barn leaves and goes to his lockerroom. As he's approaching, the stench coming from the room is coming out in waves and with every blast, Barn hears a big "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

Barn: Oh no... Dick, can you spray some air freshener?

Dick: Oh sure! Sorry Barn, my bowels are moving right now so I got a little carried away. Oh wait.... WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Barn: Oh for the love of God, Dick! Spray!

Dick sprays, finishes and comes out.

Barn: Dick, I've got some bad news...

Dick: My title shot is up for grabs?

Barn: No, worse. You're going to be in KO match with JE. This is going to be brutal. I fear for your safety.

Dick: Barn, don't worry about the Supa natcha boy! IT'S GONNA TAKE MORE THAN SOME 1 2 3 KID COMING AT ME AND TRYING TO KO ME TO TAKE ME OUT! I'M THE 598 TIME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP!! I'VE HAD MORE BOWLS OF ICE CREAM THAN HE'S HAD CHAMPIONSHIPS! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Barn is happy that Dick is confident, but this whole situation is turning for the worse...

**Fade**

Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:08 pm
European Champ

Stern: You will hear me out. Now. I realize that I said if he pinned Dick he would get the title shot. What he didn't realize is that the stipulation for this match is that it's going to be a KO match. First man to not move for 10 seconds loses. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I won't tolerate threats or ultimatums. It's that simple. He barged in here acting like an ass. Now whether you like the stipulations or not, I really don't care. This is going be a KO match. Now I'm a very busy woman and if you have no further questions, then be gone.

JE stares at one of the TV screens in the backstage in utter disbelief. He marched straight to Sterns office and imedietly got in her face:

JE: You lying, double crossing, bi...

Jess: Baby calm down.

Stern: How many more people are gonna just walk in here today?

JE: Enough with the bull crap, you promised me a Canuck Title match if I pinned Flehr. You cant just change the match to a KO match just like that. I could sue you and this whole company for that. This is yet anther reason why TCW managment whants to keep me down.

Stern: If you sue me or the company, Ill take everything you own. I didnt promise you anything, all I said is that if you pinned Dick Flehr at Revolucion, you would get a Canuck Title shot. I can change match stipulations whenever I whant to. Now I admit that i did change my mind really quickly, but seeing as i dont whant any trouble outside the ring, Ill make you a deal. If you beat Dick Flehr in that KO match at Rvolucion, then at the the next TCW PPV It will be Kojack putting his Canuck title on the line in a Triple Threat Ladder match, against Dick Flehr and JE. There happy with that?

JE (With huge grin on his face :D ): Very, and dont worry about if's or but's, after I destroy Flehr at Revoulcion, Its just gonna be me and Kojack. Come on Jess.

JE & Jess leave Sterns officem leading to Stern locking her door so she doesnt get interupted again.

Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:08 am
Under Carder

Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:28 pm
European Champ

Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:52 pm
Under Carder

Dick has managed to finish dealing with his bowel issues and is now ready for some fun. What to do though? He's already had some ice cream today. What about a movie? No, Dick's already seen all the ones in his collection. He gets up and exits his lockerroom. He walks out and notices a draft...

Dick: Huh?

Dick tries to look behind him, but can't see. He's got his robe on backwards and is wearing nothing underneath. This hefty man is bare assed! As Dick begins passing people he's hearing women scream.

Dick: I still got it!

Dick makes his way through the halls. He's not really sure where he's going but he knows he'll know where he is when he finds out where he's going. Yeah, don't worry if that doesn't make since, it doesn't make much sense to him either. As he's making his way, he hears a loud "REPENT!" This confused Dick so he did the only thing he knows to do when things don't make sense...

Dick: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

REPENT!

Dick: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The door opens. It's Fr. John Savage.

JS: Hey Dick! How's it goin?

Dick: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THE SUPA NATCHA BOY IS GREAT! I'M HAVING A MATCH AGAINST THE 1 2 3 KID!

JS: Waltman???... nevermind. You stoppin by REPENT! for a visit?

Dick: Not really... to be honest, I'm not sure what I'm doing... or... where... I am going for that matter.

JS: Well maybe you'd be free to help me write my next sermon. It's about the retard who was too dumb to realize what was going on. It's in the book ya know.

Dick: Really?

JS: Sure. it says how he thought he was great, but was just a really dumb tard.

Dick: Hm...

JS: Yeah. He thought he could just run through everything and do what he whants, but he really couldn't.

Dick: So what happened to him?

JS: I could be wrong, but uh... there aren't robots in the scriptures are there?

Dick: Don't think so...

JS: Nah, nevermind, this will REPENT never work. I'll see ya later Dick.

Dick turns around and as he's leaving, John notices the rear of Dick and begins heaving. The story JS told him confused him, but so does just about everything. So he's run out of things to do, why not go to the ring?

Dick's music hits and the crowd goes wild. He's waddling down to the ring, trying to strut, it ain't happening. He enters the ring...

Dick: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Crowd: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Dick picks up a microphone.

Dick: You know, the SUPA NATCHA BOY DICK FLEHR WAS IN THE BACK AND WAS VERY BORED!

By now the crowd is seeing his rear end. Children are crying and people are screaming.

Dick: What? what's the matter.

The time keeper comes and tells him his robe is on backwards.

Dick: OH! I'm sorry everyone!

Dick takes his robe off and places it on correctly. The site of Dick completely nude has taken the audience by complete shock.

Dick: Didn't mean to flash anyone, but you ladies loved it, I can tell. On to business. After my match at Havoc, I'm challenging for the Aftershock Title. We all know! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THAT THE SUPA NATCHA BOY WILL BE IN RARE FORM FOR THAT MATCH! I WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO WIN THAT TITLE BABY! WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE, THAT TITLE WILL BE MINE! THEN I'LL WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! BE THE 636 TIME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP!

Still blinded by Dick, the crowd is semi cheering for the obese oldtimer. As Dick is exiting the area, he steps on his bath robe and it comes completely off. He doesn't realise this and heads to the back...

**fade**

Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:58 pm
European Champ

JE continued to lay motionless on the hard wooden floor as his mind ran back to the beginnings of his training in Japan:

It had been about six months since JE received the mysterious letter, and he had finally came up with enough money to fly to Japan and seek this Sensei Sasque.

After a long flight, JE finally arrived at Tokyo City, Japan. It was somewhere in this city that the Sensei lived. In the map that was given to him with the letter, there was a map of Tokyo, with a red circle where the words "Sensei Sasque" lived.

It took JE awhile, but he finally found a small building where the map had led him.

There was a translation in English of some Japanese writing underneath saying: "Sasque's Dojo " As JE entered the dojo; he saw many of Japanese men working out as hard as they could. JE noticed a silent fell the dojo when he entered the dojo, as all of the men were staring at him, not knowing what a foreigner was doing in "their" dojo.

"So, you've finally arrived." Said a voice in the shadows.

"Who's there? Are you Sensei Sasque?" said JE.

The man stepped out of the shadows and showed his face. "Indeed I am." Sasque was a man in his mid 40's, bald, but looked to still try to keep in shape. He wore a traditional Japanese garment, with wooden sandals on his feet.

"I was beginning to think you weren't coming." Said Sasque.

"It takes awhile to make the money to come over to Japan on short notice. Why did you ask for me to come?" Said JE.

"To train you of course. The night that young boy died in the ring, I was there in the crowd scouting you. When I heard that you had decided to not participate in you match that night, I was disappointed, but when I saw the horrific accident that that poor boy had, I knew that you made a right decision."

"Why me? "

"Because you're good, you have a lot of potential, but you need to improve in the training, and that is why I have brought you here. I have trained many wrestlers in my time, and they have all become champions in Japan, but I thought it was time I got someone from the outside and guide them under my tutelage. Come with me to the back."

JE followed the Sensei to the back, happy to be leaving such a hostile environment. When he entered the back, he saw that it was a large room, with a wrestling ring on a wooden floor. On the other side of the room, JE saw a man staring out of the window.

"Adriyv, come, meet JE" said Sasque.

The man turned round and has he came closer to JE, JE realized that this was no ordinary man. He stood nearly 7 feet tall and weighed at least 450 + pounds. He was not a Japanese man; he had a large scar over his left eye.

"JE, meet Adriyv, the Russian destroyer." Said Sasque.

Andriyv looked down at JE, with a look of utter hatred, although this was the first time they had ever met before.

"You two will be rivals. You will both train under my tutelage. But, when think the time has come, you will wrestle in this very ring. The winner will be my graduate." Said Sasque.

"What? I thought it was just me who trained with you?" said JE.

"In the beginning it was. But as you failed to arrive in time, I got a new student." Said Sasque.

"What is problem?" said Adriyv in a strong Russian accent. "Are you scared that Adriyv hurt you?"

JE turned to the large Russian and said with a fore in his eye: "I'm not afraid of anything, or anyone."

"This should be interesting. I shall see you both tomorrow at 6:00 am in front of the dojo." Said Sasque.

Adriyv left the room, as JE asked Sasque a question:

"How long those this trainig take?"

"It depends. Sometimes moths, others, years."

With this, JE turned and left the dojo, not knowing what he had gotten himself into...

To be continued...
[/i]

Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:34 pm
Under Carder

Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:29 pm
Under Carder

Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]