[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction in Miami: Deadzone v Tweeder
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:46 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Friction in Miami: Deadzone v Tweeder 

Post Friction in Miami: Deadzone v Tweeder
Two Bleeder Title semifinalists meet in a match true to the Bleeder style: Anything goes.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:32 pm
Mid Carder

(Freya was the better woman, well, wrestler anyway that night at EndGame. After a hellacious battle with her, DeadZone had unfortunately not come out on top as he thought he would have. But, it didn't really get him down at all. No, instead, he felt it best to focus more on the opportunity that apparently lay ahead of him: another tournament. But this tournament wasn't just for something like the Bleeder title, No, it was, on fact, for the Unified Championship Belt. And his first round opponent, DeadZone found out, was none other then Tweeder, The very man Freya herself dispatched in order to win the Bleeder Title. With this in mind, DeadZone felt just a bit hesitant, perhaps, even a little bit nervous, about this match, as, most likely, Tweeder would be in a foul, angry mood for getting all the way to the finals of the tournament, only to lose to Freya. Heck, nothing, it seemed, was gonna stop Tweeder from taking out his anger on DeadZone, and it was this that ran through DeadZone's mind as he made his way through the rain soaked streets, his brown fedora and coat now getting stained by the drops from above. Looking for some sort of shelter, he slowly ducks into a nearby bar and settles down on one of the stools.)

DeadZone: (To the bartender) One beer please...

(The bartender nods and prepares the beer as DeadZone scans the occupants of the bar slowly, only to find them slowly landing upon someone seated just a few stools down from him....the very woman who beat him fair and square at EndGame....Freya. Sighing a bit, feeling somewhat awkward for some odd reason, he slowly cleared his throat, then spoke a loud to her.)

DeadZone: Hey you.....

(Freya, her mind on other things, Jason Dante mostly, looked over her shoulder slightly, then, spotting DeadZone, she spoke back in a low, almost disinterested voice.)

Freya: Oh....Uh.....Hey....

(An awkward silence followed. Five seconds, then ten, then twenty seconds passed. Soon, The bartender handed DeadZone his drink and, after pausing to sip it, he cleared his throat again and spoke to her once more.)

DeadZone: I uh....wanted to just tell you.....congratulations on winning the Bleeder Title....and that you did....really, really well in your match against me and against Tweeder.....We all....really tore the house down I think...

Freya: Yeah....Thanks...

(Another awkward silence. DeadZone nervously pulled at his collar and sipped his beer again. He wasn't exactly trying to chat up Freya or anything like that, yet, he could now feel a "weight of the world" on his shoulders as those seconds of silence piled on. Then, his eyes lit up. Her bracelet, yeah, the one he found that belonged to her before EndGame. He had kept it in his coat pocket these last few days in case he bumped into her, and, now sitting before her, now was as good a time as any to give it back to her. Slowly taking it out from his inside coat pocket, he smiled a small smile and held it out to her.)

DeadZone: I believe this is yours?

(Rather then a grateful smile, a look of anger and repulsion came across Freya's face. This caused DeadZone to raise a curious brow.)

DeadZone: This.....is your bracelet.....isn't it? I found it on the floor after you left the gym that day and...

(Thwak! With one quick movement, Freya slapped upwards into DeadZone's hand, causing the bracelet to go flying across the room and onto the floor. Letting out a yelp of surprise, a bewildered DeadZone looked over at the bracelet, then back at a frowning Freya)

DeadZone: Say! What gives huh?!? You crazy dame! Why'd you do that for?!? I was just giving you your...

Freya: Bracelet? My bracelet? I think I told you already, I don't want the God damn thing!

DeadZone: Don't....want it? But why? It looks like a nice looking thing?

Freya: It's honestly none of your business why I don't want it! Got it?

(DeadZone attempted to continue to speak, but Freya simply cut him off again by standing up)

Freya: Look....I have more important things to worry about right now then some stupid bracelet! I don't need you bugging me right now, or playing "Mr. Dashing" by giving me that thing! Just do me a favor and stay the Hell away from me before I lose my manners and punch you in the jaw!

(With that, Freya shoved DeadZone aside and stormed out of the bar. Confused, and slightly offended, DeadZone watched as his former opponent left the bar, then, finishing up his already half gone beer, he paid the bartender, walked over towards the bracelet, and slowly scooped it up into his open hand.)

DeadZone: What the heck has gotten into that dame? It's just some stupid bracelet....Why the hell did she go all cuckoo on me about it?

(Standing there, alone as he was when he first came in, at that moment, DeadZone wasn't thinking at all about Friction, about the Title Belt, or about Tweeder. In fact, surprisingly, he could only think that, somehow, someway, he would find out just what exactly it was that made Freya react to the bracelet the way she did.)

Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:47 pm
ECF Icon

Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:20 am
Profile E-mail
ECF Icon

******In a totally unofficial announcement, Mac Avoy proudly announces this is now a three way dance of a No Holds Barred match starring DEADZONE, TWEEDER & that black hearted saracen, MAC AVOY.******************

Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:51 pm
Profile E-mail
ECF Icon

Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:49 am
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:53 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]