[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Non-Match Feuding
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Non-Match Feuding 
Under Carder

Post "Positive Jam"
A black-and-white, aged film reel rattles as a quiet guitar riff comes in on a minor chord. The volume rises and falls while the film straightens itself out and begins to play.

"Positive Jam"
The Hold Steady
"The Hold Steady Almost Killed Me"
2004, Frenchkiss Records

I woke up in the '20s,
There were flappers and fruits in white suits.
It was right before the crash.

The film reel flashes through images of youths in fancy suits and dresses, dancing wildly to piano music. Scotch glasses, cigarette holders, if you've ever seen "Reefer Madness," this'll look familiar.

We got thrashed throughout the '30s,
Queuing up for soup in scabby sores.
Then they shipped us off to war.

Breadlines, Hoovervilles, and the newly homeless, their faces obscured in thick black dust, flash across the screen.

We came back in the '40s,
There were wheelchairs, guns and tickertape.
We poured it on the floor and made love to the interstates.

Tanks flash across the screen, women working in munitions factories, young men with guns climbing off of boats at Normandy Beach, and then the film segues to the next decade with a mushroom cloud.

We got shiftless in the '50s,
Holding hands and going steady,
Twisting into dark parts of large midwestern cities.

Clips of Leave it to Beaver and the Manchurian Candidate, as well as fleeting images of Joseph McCarthy and Dwight D. Eisenhower flash across the screen.

We tripped right through the '60s
With some blissful little hippies.
Some Kennedys got shot while you were screwing San Francisco.

Shots of Kennedy, hippie vans, Vietnam protests, and war footage flash almost subliminally across the screen. The footage is in color now.

The '70s got heavy, we woke up on bloody carpets.
Got tangled up in gaslines,
And I guess that's where it started.

Nixon, disco, heavy metal, and punk rock all make brief appearances as the slideshow continues.

The '80s almost killed me,
Let's not recall them quite so fondly.
Some Kennedy ODed while we watched on MTV.

Hair metal, heroin, and the decadence of the 1980s club scene are all shown in vibrant color, images cutting more and more rapidly as the film continues.

In the '90s we were wired and well connected.
We put it all down on technology
And lost everything we invested.

George Bush, Bill Clinton, Michael Jordan, and some generic boy band are some of the only distinguishable pictures as images flash by at a steadily increasing rate until, with a clatter, the film burns out and the picture is replaced by a blank, white screen. There is a pause where the only noise is guitar feedback, and then the blankness is interrupted by a snare hit, leading into a heavy double guitar riff, as more recent images of Trump, reality TV, Dubya, and Iraq come into focus at a steady pace that seems much slower after the breakneck pace that the video had picked up previously.

We gotta start it off with a positive jam

Images of the past half-decade continue to scroll by; Tom Cruise, Ashlee Simpson, Oprah Winfrey, and Tom Brady all make appearances.

Gonna start it with a positive jam

The video gradually fades to black.

HOLD STEADY

The black screen dissolves to a picture of an American flag on a high flagpole, blowing in the wind. The words "The Death of a Dream" are written across one of the upper white stripes in black letters. "Johnny Hall" is written in a similar fashion across the lowest white stripe on the flag. The music cuts out as the film fades to black.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:13 am
Under Carder

Paul and Carl sat in the living room of Paul's condo watching Road to Glory.

As they watched, Lance and Bruce squared off and the countdown timer popped up.

"That was a quick interval," Banter commented as it reached 5.

Paul had just drank a swig of water when the timer went off and Danger Zone started. In his surprise, he spit out the water.

"Nice Triple H impersonation," Carl commented with a smirk as Danger Zone faded to silence.

Paul didn't answer as Bruce eliminated Lance. "I wonder what that was about. My concussion is healed, but I didn't tell them I was ready to go back yet. I'm not really sure if I want to, actually."

"You may not have, but I did." Carl continued as Paul looked at him incredulously. "Not the commissioner or anyone. I bribed one of the guys in the production truck to play your music during the match."

"Why did you do that?"

"I wanted you to see how the crowd would react to your return. I didn't specify when during the match to do it, but the kid timed it just right. Did you see the look on Lance's face?"

Paul finally cracked a smile at his former adversary's reaction to his music. "Yeah, that was..."

His phone interrupted and he picked it up. "Yeah, this is Paul... Yeah, I saw it too. Carl wanted to make a point to me... You want me at Havoc? It's in Nashville this week, right?... OK, we'll be there."

Paul hung up the phone and turned to Carl. "Looks like we have a plane to catch."

Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:53 am
Mid Carder

"Yeah baby!"

"GLURP!"

"Shit, watch the teeth!"

"GLORP!"

The courier stood facing the door, his hand raised chest-level and his eyes as big as saucers. He had forgotten all about the note in his hand. There was a thump in the room.

"SLURP!"

"Yeahyeahyeahyeahye- HOLYFUCKINGSHIT!"

There was one more massive crash that sounded like someone fell over and then silence. The courier continued to stand outside of the door, fist still raised and ready to knock, note still clutched in his hand. Footsteps approached the door and he snapped to attention just a second too late. A man in a bathrobe stood staring at him.

"What the hell are you doing!?" the man asked, scratching himself.

The courier glanced beyond the man and saw that the room was in shambles. Bottles of liquor were strewn about and the furniture was all overturned. Several rubber hoses were on the floor near the bed, which was a mess, and he thought he saw what looked like a whip coiled and partially kicked under the bed. He detected the distinct aroma of marijuana, poorly masked by cigarette smoke.

"I'm uh-" the courier tried to focus, catching a glimpse of a curvaceous leg being withdrawn under the bed covers.

"Are you here to give me that?" The man pointed down at the letter still clutched in the courier's hand.

The courier looked down, having forgotten all about it. "Oh! Yes! I'm here to deliver this letter to Father John Savage."

The man held out his hand. "That's me." He eyed the courier's skeptical gaze and seemed taken aback. "What? Don't I look like a priest to you?"

The courier opened his mouth, but found that he couldn't say anything beyond some primal grunting noises. Savage snagged the letter and placed a palm on the courier's chest, nudging him away from the door. "Thanks for the letter. Run along now."

The door slammed shut in the messenger's face and he moved off. Back in the hotel room, Savage tore open the letter. his eyes scanned the contents and he started to grin. A hand snaked itself over his shoulder as one of his nuns peeked around, her chin resting on his arm.

"What's that?"

Savage lowered the letter and turned to look at the beautiful brunette. "Did I ask you to speak, Valerie? You did enough damage with your teeth, I don't need my brain cells damaged by hearing you talk."

"Ok! I'll go take a shower!" Valerie moved off with a smile, clearly oblivious to the insult.

Savage watched her go, spending an extra second looking at her posterior. "Hot and dumb, just like the good Lord intended."

He turned his attention back to the letter, which was confirming his reservations for Havoc. John moved over to the dresser and grabbed his bag of pot. A blunt wrap followed. "Mmm... green apple," he said as he packed it. He lit the blunt and moved over to a chair, kicking up his feet and letting his eyes shut. He heard the sounds of the shower in the background and smiled. Life was good. It would be even better at Havoc. He had a job to do; the Lord's work.

"Amen," he said and stood back up. He ashed the blunt and moved toward the bathroom. Steam was sliding its way through the crack at the bottom of the door. His bathrobe fell to the floor as he turned the handle and sauntered into the bathroom.

"Shove over kitten, I'm coming in!"

And the angels rejoiced and pot was madeth plentiful"

Savage 22:8

Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:11 am
It's Hammer Time!

Two of 411/ECF's most notorious figures walk up to the doors of the RCA Dome. It's Final Four Saturday in Indianapolis, and the UCLA Bruins are set to take on the LSU Tigers in the second game of the evening.

Jabbar: Remember the last time we were here?

Hammer remembers. The last time he was at the RCA Dome, he was tapping out to signify defeat against the then-number one contender to the Unified World Title, Darkness. Much had changed since then.

Hammer: Tonight will be much sweeter.

Hammer has forsaken his traditional attire for a UCLA hat and t-shirt. He graduated from the University of California at Los Angeles in 1999, so he has a little bit of a rooting interest in this contest. Muhammad Jabbar does not, he is just here to visit with his student and discuss events of the past week or so.

As Hammer and Jabbar make their way down to their courtside seats, some wrestling fans manage to recognize them. Much to Jabbar's surprise, they seem to be receptive towards the Hammer.

They take their seats.

Hammer: Man, it don't get any better than this, does it?

Jabbar: I guess not...how did things go in Nashville?

Hammer: Pretty well, actually. Except for the whole concussion thing, but Badboy's going to pay for that. Oh, and I had these weird dreams while I was out of it.

Jabbar: What were they about?

Hammer: They were warning me not to get involved in Darkness's business...kinda weird, but maybe it's a good idea.

Jabbar: There is something unsettling about that man, Dante and that whole situation.

Hammer: It's true. I think it might be for the best if I redirected my goals a little bit for now. I've never been a tag team champion, you know.

Jabbar: Who would you team with?

Hammer: I was thinking the Ghetto Grass kids.

Jabbar: You're not serious.

Hammer: Why not? They're young, full of pizzazz, and will do anything to win!

Jabbar: True, but their...values don't exactly match up to Muslim values.

Hammer: They might not. I think they've got a lot of potential though, and there's a lot they can learn from a guy like me.

Jabbar: Well, teaching is a very Muslim activity...

Hammer: Damn right it is. So, how's L.A.?

Jabbar: Your mosque is nearing completion. I spoke with your friend Michael while I was over there.

Hammer: Really? How's he doing?

Jabbar: Pretty well, they hired him to do some announcing for some arena football team or something.

Hammer: That's good. You run into any of my other friends?

Jabbar: There were these three goofs that said they knew you...

Hammer: Yeah. Ha, those guys were great.

The game was pretty much a blowout from the beginning. UCLA will play Florida on Monday night. Hammer's trying to get tickets to the game, as he figures the show won't happen before then.

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:13 am
in a cardboard box

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:03 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Too much time on my hands

Post DeSean's rant #2: Bad Drivers
The camera shows the locker room normally full of wrestlers the room is empty for right now, it's empty except for two people. There's voices in the background the camera pans across the room until it stops on DeSean and Tiffany's faces. Tiffany is again hugged up under DeSean

DeSean: What's up to everyone watching this show on the DVD, another rant from yours truly. DeSean "The Technician" Blackwell the future of wrestling. This rant isn't wrestling related, no it's not. You see this locker room is usually full of people getting ready for matches but it's empty now. It's empty because we have a staff meeting every wrestler is supposed to be at this meeting, and if they're not they're more than likely going to get a fine or be punished in some shape or form. The reason why I'm not at this meeting, is because I'm late. I'm late because of these shitty Nashville drivers, who can't drive to save their lives. Let me tell you about my fucking week ok?

Tiffany: Tell them baby

DeSean: First I'm driving down the lane trying to do a U-Turn and some idiot on his phone, is driving the opposite side of the road and damn near kills us! Then we're going to a restaurant, nice place shitty prices anyway I'm trying to get us there on time to make our reservations. I'm pulling out the hotel parking lot, I stop, look both ways, no one's coming. So I pull out and what happens some idiot going 65 on a 35-MPH zone damn near hits us head on collision. Then he has the nerve to try and blame it on us, what the hell am I supposed to do? It's not my fault your ass is driving down the road at night in a black car with your lights dimmed.

Tiffany: He thought you had night vision goggles or some shit.

DeSean: Yea and you have a special power that enhances your vision at night. After the near fatal accident, I'm driving just fine everything is smooth, and some slow bitch has her turn signal on. So I slow down thinking she is going to turn, and she doesn't. She keeps driving, and driving, and driving and driving. We're passed our 3rd block and she hasn't turned yet. I can't pass her because I don't know if she's turning, I can't switch lanes because assholes won't let me in. So I'm stuck behind this slow bitch and....

Flehr: WHEEEEE!

DeSean: Oh no

Sounds of Dick Flehr and Barn Manderson draw near, the door opens and in walks the two of them. Stepping in front of the camera, interrupting DeSean's rant.

Flehr: WHEEEEE! You know Barn at Havoc WHEEEEE! We're going to show Brutus just who the SUPA NAITCHA BOY really is! WHEEEEEE!

Barn: That's right Dick
DeSean: Hey yo, do you guys mind? I'm trying to cut a promo!

Flehr: WHEEEE! Look who it is Barn! It's Sting! WHEEEEE! Sting you'll get your title shot after I'm done with Brutus.

Tiffany: Does he look like Sting to you?

Flehr: WHEEEE! Elizabeth! You'll be riding Space Mountain again soon WHEEEE!

DeSean: I'm not Sting

Barn: Just go with it.

DeSean: All right, you know Flehr I just had enough from you! At Starcade the Stinger is going to put the 4 Horsemen to rest! WOOOOOH!

Flehr: WHEEEEEE!

DeSean: WOOOOOH!

Flehr: WHEEEEE!

Barn: Come on let's get out of here Dick

Flehr: I'll see you at Starcade Sting! WHEEEEE!

Flehr and Barn both leave the locker room, DeSean shakes his head and continues.

DeSean: Anyway like I was saying....

Wonka: (walking into the room singing Pure Imagination):
Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of
Pure imagination
Take a look
And you'll see
Into your imagination

DeSean: Wonka do you mind?

Wonka: Gobstoppers?

DeSean: No I don't..

Tiffany: Hell yea I'll take one, got anything else?

Wonka: I have these Wonka bars? Do you want one?

Tiffany: Damn right I do.

Tiffany gleefully takes the candy from Willy Wonka. and opens it like a child opening up a Christmas present, she stuffs the bars in her mouth and just starts chewing loudly.

Tiffany (with her mouth full of chocolate bars): DeSean you want one?

DeSean: No I don't want anything! I just want to finish my rant. What do you want Wonka?

Wonka: I'm looking for Flehr. Have you seen him?

DeSean: Yea they just left

Wonka: Good, good.

Wonka leaves the room finishing the song

Wonka:

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world?
There's nothing
To it

Tiffany and Wonka singing at the same time:

There is no
Life I know
To compare with
Pure imagination
Living there
You'll be free
If you truly
Wish to beeee

[DeSean just looks at Tiffany with a blank stare [/i]

DeSean: Are you done yet?
Tiffany: Yea I am

DeSean: Before I was rudely interrupted, the damn car....

Before DeSean gets another word out the whole roster pours into the locker room, there's loud chatter everywhere

DeSean: Let's hurry up and finish this shit. So I'm.

Eddie Isley: La, laaaaa.

Stallion: Eddie Isley bitches! What's up DeSean? What are you doin?

DeSean: Trying to make a rant

Stallion: Oh for real what are you hating on?

DeSean: I'm hating on when motherfuckers interrupt me,

Stallion: Oh that's cool, let's get in front of the camera Eddie.

Eddie: Yea so the world can see the best tag team.

The two of them get in front of the camera, and block DeSean and Tiffany's view

Stallion: Let the whole world hear your voice Eddie.

Eddie: All right, what should I sing?

Stallion: Anything.

Eddie (singing badly) It's driving me out of my miiiind, that's why it's so hard for me to find can't get it out of my headdd, miss her, kiss her, love her.

Stallion and Eddie (at the same time): That girl is poisonnnn, ooooh.

Highone (out of nowhere): Never trust a big butt and smiiile.

(Eddie and Stallion do the Kid n' Play dance, tapping their feet together and then lock them together and hop away from the camera)

DeSean: You guys suck!

Before DeSean even opens his mouth, the members of Ghetto Grass appear

Stoner: Dude fucking awesome meeting! (Stoner sees the camera and then sees DeSean)

DeSean: Oh no

Stoner: It's a camera, what's it for.

DeSean: What do you mean what's it for? It's for the damn rant, the DVD.

GF: It's an extra?

DeSean: Yes!

Stoner: Let me talk my shit then (points at the cameraman his eyes are red and you can tell that he's been smoking) At Havoc, the team of Hammer, Darkness, and what's his name

Tiffany: John Doe

Stoner: Yea John Doe! We're going to kick the asses of Dante, BadBoy, Stown and Emo bitch Acolyte.

Yasmin: Fuck Acolyte

Stoner: Yea fuck him

(Yasmin and Stoner look at each other, the two of them walk towards the each other, Yasmin jumps into Stoner's arms and they just make out away from the camera.)

DeSean looks around the locker room, it's obvious that he won't finish but he won't give up

DeSean: now...

Deadzone (narrating): I looked around the craziness around the locker room, sounds of people talking and having fun. I wasn't having fun though, the bleeder was stuck in my mind. That crazy palooka Drakus wasn't a pusher and he would and will do anything to win.

DeSean: What are you doing?

(Deadzone appears on camera)

Deadzone (narrating): I watched as the young questioned me, it was obvious he was annoyed, there was a lot anger in his eyes. (talking) Well I'm just thinking about this crazy world we live in where two crazy palookas can beat each other senseless all over the place and not go to jail for it. Crazy world we live in.
DeSean: Yea sure, how about move away from the camera so I can finish.

Deadzone: Yea sure

DeSean looked at the camera once more, obviously annoyed he tries again

DeSean: Like I was saying....

Kojack and Jack Frost (singing): O' Canada Our home and native land

DeSean: What is it now?

Jack Frost: Nothing except that I'm going to win my first title at Havoc.

DeSean: That's great but you haven't won yet.

Kojack: Doesn't matter the titles will stay in Blitzkriegh hahaha, no matter what.

Jack Frost: That's right because I'm a Frost

Kojack: and we're both Canadiens

(Both Blitzkrieg teammates start to sing the Canadien National Anthem as they walk away from the camera. DeSean is visibly annoyed but he tries to finish the rant)

DeSean: So...what the hell was I talking about?

Tiffany: Bad drivers

DeSean: Yea that, so....FUCK!

(James Prufrock just walked right into the camera)

Prufrock: Sounds like you have a lot anger Mr. Blackwell, a lot of emotional baggage.

DeSean: Yes I fucking do

Prufrock: Was this triggered from your childhood? Did your parents ever treat you horribly, any neglectfulness?

DeSean: No neglectfulness, the only problem is with people interrupting while I'm trying to make a goddamn extra for the fucking DVD! But you know what fuck it! Here's the camera say what you want, I'm out. The next time I'm doing a rant in my damn room! DAMMIT!

Prufrock watches DeSean storm out the locker room, he looks at the camera and shrugs his shoulders

Prufrock: So today we're going what I like to call emotional negativity.

THE END

Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:38 am
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

Savage watched the stewardess walk down the aisle, dispensing drinks. She had quite the attractive posterior and Savage noticed a steeple growing in his holy land. The stewardess happened to glance behind her and see the priest gawking. She winked at him and continued down the aisle. Savage leaned back, smiling to himself. "Still got it."

"Whatcha got hun?" This last came from Trixie as she leaned over to grab a magazine from the pocket in the seat. Savage glanced down at her cleavage and then at the magazine.

"Zoobooks, huh? You sure that isn't beyond you?" Savage reached up and flipped on the fan, letting the cool air stream down over him. "It's fucking hot in here."

"Want me to open a window?" Trixie asked, clearly concerned for her minister's well being.

"Open a window... on a plane? Is there any grey matter in that cranium of yours?" He waved his hand when he noticed her furrowing brow. She had no idea what he was talking about. "Forget it. Read your Zoobook."

"Cocktail?"

Savage looked up into the biggest brown eyes he had ever seen. The stewardess had made her rounds and was now standing at his side. Savage smiled his best smile. "What a nice word... cocktail. What's your name honey thighs?"

The stewardess pointed at her name tag, which read "Delores." "That's me," she said, grinning wide.

Savage noticed for the first time Delores' mouth. His grin faltered and a look of disgust filled his face. "What the hell is up with your teeth?"

Delores seemed taken aback. "What about them?"

Savage stared at her in shock. "What about them!? They're GONE! What do you fucks eat around here? Pure sugar?"

"B-but I thought you liked me," Delores said, her bottom lip quivering.

"I liked you when your mouth was shut, which is usually the opposite of how I like my women. Give me a whiskey on the rocks and get your inbred ass out of here."

Delores gave Savage his drink and hurried down the aisle, stifling her tears. Savage turned to Trixie who was trying to pronounce the word "cat." "Can you believe these people? No wonder it's my divine duty to cleanse this federation. They hold shows in toothless country."

"Cat!" Trixie said with a victorious smile.

Savage patted her on the head. "Good job sugar." He sighed and sipped his whiskey before lifting the pamphlet for the show. Havoc! Live from the Gaylord Center in Nashville Tennessee! Savage rolled his eyes. "The Gaylord Center? Mr. Gaylord must be so proud of his legacy."

Savage scanned over the announced matches. "Highone? Acid Misfit? ...STONER!? Are all of these miscreants drug users? Am I going to have to walk through a cloud of crack smoke before finding my locker?" Savage took a deep breath and calmed himself down. "It doesn't matter. All of these sinners will either convert or go to the pit anyway. Look at their champion... Mr. Ness. Dark Ness, some emo goth punk with too much eyeliner. How sad must this place be when he is their best? I'll have a win streak well beyond his in no time."

He sipped more of his whiskey and glanced over at Trixie who had given up reading and was trying to make an airplane out of the Zoobook. She dropped it and bent over to pick it up, giving Savage another perfect view of her heavenly cleavage. Savage shoved the pamphlet for Havoc into his pocket and stood up. "Come on Trix... time for the good reverend to join the Mile High Club."

Trixie followed Savage up the aisle. "Can I join the club too?"

"You bet sugar."

The plane continued on its way. Soon enough Father John Savage would arrive in Nashville and make his way to the Gaylord Center. Soon enough he would unleash his heavenly fury on the entire federation. He would get to all of that soon enough. As soon as he was done joining the Mile High Club.

And the angels rejoiced and pot was madeth plentiful"

Savage 22:8

Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:00 pm

OOC: This takes place after Havoc, DeSean is back at Greensboro listening to the radio.

Welcome back to Outside the ring I'm your host Dave Hardwood and I'm here with the ROH World champion the "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson we've been talking about all sorts of things the CZW vs ROH angle right which is really taking the indies by storm, your matches, what it was like being an HBK student. What we haven't talked about and a lot of the listeners want to know about, I don't know if I should ask this question but I think I have to or the fans are going to kill me if I don't.

BD: Go ahead, shoot

DH: ok, one guy that's been a thorne in your side as well as the rest of the roster is DeSean Blackwell excuse me "The Technician" DeSean Blackwell a former wrestler there a very good wrestler there as well.

BD: Not just good but great, he held the Pure title and the tag titles and he had various shots at the World Title. He's an awesome wrestler.

DH: What do you think about his comments he's made at your company at your friends, at you?

BD: To be honest I don't really care what he says, he's no longer with ROH. His comments don't affect me, he can threaten all of us but he can't do anything and we can't either not that would anyway.

DH: Ok well some of the roster at ROH has to be upset at his comments.

BD: Yea a lot of the younger guys some of the students but it doesn't affect the people who've been there and the guys who've worked with him we know he's all talk.

DH: You don't think he's going to show up at any ROH event?

BD: No I don't DeSean is all talk, what has he done since he's been at 411 and ECF?

DH: Nothing

BD: He's won a couple of matches here and there but other than that he hasn't accomplished much, and ROH doesn't miss him. We're doing just fine without him, he's not a contracted wrestler so him being at the building will be impossible, the fans won't let him there and security sure as hell won't let him get near the building.

DeSean turned off the radio, he had heard enough of Danielson. How the hell did the American Dragon know what he was going to do? and the ROH fans won't do shit. A lot of the ROH guys were talking about how they didn't worry about him intefering and getting involved with the shows. "Little did they know" he thought. He stood up from his bed and looked at the calendar staring back at him on the wall, he took a red pen and circled the date of April 22 and just smiled. That's when he'll appear. CZW vs ROH yea that'll be perfect.

Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:57 pm
Profile E-mail
C-Evil-O

Post Shadow of a Doubt
Mexico
.... miles Outside of Mexico City
April 16, 2006
11:00 p.m.

"pant pant pant"

I can't believe that he's still chasing me. What type of monster IS he?

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

A frightened man yells as he flees for his life. A mixture of fear and shame fills him as he cuts through the crowd celebrating the erecting of a new statue that will symbolize the renaming and rebirth of a beaten down and dried out farming community. This is the first time this small town has had cause to celebrate in several years. Medicine for children, jobs for fathers, and clean food and water that the mothers can use to cook good healthy meals with. People could not be happier and due to HIS mistake the people could not count on these blessings lasting through the night.

*BOOM*

The frightened man bumps into a smaller replica of the statue head first and falls on his ass into a puddle of mud.

"I can't escape him. Even in the alley this bastard has his presence all over the damned place. This was MY town I was the MAYOR and now I'm supposed to act like I'm HIS BITCH!!!" No way NO way this is gringo SURE ain't gonna let some ni *BOOOOM*

Fireworks explode and the sweaty, frightened man jumps about 12 feet in the air and turns 180 degrees face to face with a little boy with a toy drum.

"Get OUT of here you pathetic piece of ......"

*BOOOOOOOOM*

The man shoves the boy to the ground, stomps on the drum, and runs out of the alleyway back into the huge crowd dancing and singing in the streets. The mass of humanity is so thick that seeing more than a few feet in any direction is near impossible. It's the perfect condition for an ambush no one would even KNOW he was dead until the next morning, there would be no REAL witnesses, and even IF there were what would be the point. The man that was chasing him OWNED the police.

"No, I own these police men this is ludicrous how could I let HIM take all of this away from me. He rode in on that STUPID donkey nearly dehydrated and weak, but I KNEW he was rich and anyone that gets super glued to a donkey CAN'T be but SO smart. ....But that was my mistake, assuming. He rides IN on an ass but makes an ass out of ME!!!. I should have known when it only took him a week to contact his people those twin brats of his. "Clean up the city he says, remove the criminal ELEMENT he says, more like initiate the grandest hostile takeover THIS country has seen in some time. The three of them simply cutting through druglord, and whorelord alike, making them all.... Join him. What was it he said????

The man finds a dark alley, for a change there are no addicts or prostitutes to be found, instead there is a simple ladder leading to the rooftops, and PERHAPS safety if he had ANY pull left he could make it to the helipad and leave this God forsaken town. He can see the sign.

"S-Mart, cocky bastard WOULD put a helipad on top of his damned store."

He reaches the rooftop and to his surprise finds it empty, no thugs, no snipers, no pigeons, not even a roach. He takes the time to peer over the side of the roof to the crowd below and from here he can see it the words THAT MAN spoke as they circle around the gigantic bronze replica of his head.

Those That Stand Against Me Shall Soon Fall Before Me

"If he wants this land he can have it. I SPIT on it"

The loogey slowly falls and lands on the shoulder of the huge statue, almost immediately a cleaning robot removes the spit leaving the statue shining and beautiful.

"Arrogant shit, when I come back I SWEAR I'm going to........"

"Really, and exactly what IS it that you ....swear, you're going to do?"

The man freezes his whole world is spinning he heard SOMETHING in the dark but what? There isn't a thing around it must be more arrogant prattling, more mind games, more tricks, and if he kept telling himself that along with the lie that he WASN'T afraid he may, have well believed it.

"Ha, It's nothing ONLY the wind. YOU CAN"T SCARE ME YOU BASTARD!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA *BaaaaBOOOOMMM* AGHHHHHHHHH!!"

In THIS jump of terror the man nearly loses his footing and risks plummeting to the ground far below. Only through luck is he able to grab onto a banner with the name of his tormentor. He thinks that this is quite ironic, his life saved by the very man trying to kill him. He slowly climbs back to the roof and stops to catch his breath.

*pant pant*

(familiar voice) "You know, they say that when you get shot you never HEAR the bang. So in all honesty every time you hear an explosion you should be happy because it means you are still alive."

Hearing the voice the man runs again leaping from the last two rooftops he can SEE the copter now and it's even warmed up he'll be able to fly out of here, he'll be able to live. As he gets closer the pilot spots him and sends out two gorgeous blonde escorts a smile crosses the mans face.

"Not only do I escape but I can have some fun too. Even on the run I can STILL live in style. I was the MAYOR of this town and I SHALL be again."

He makes his way to the final rooftop, where there was once terror is now a confident stride.

"Ladies."

Girl 1: "Welcome to your..."

Girl 2: "....flight sir."

Girl 1&2: "We hope you enjoy it."

"I'll be happy when I'm out of THIS hole and INTO yours."

The man strokes the cheeks of both women closes his eyes and sniffs their hair. He opens his eyes and continues stroking their jet black hair.

"YOU.....You were BLONDES a second ago!!!! *THWACK* Them man falls in a heap, the back of his head bleeding from two vicious spiked stiletto kicks.

(familiar voice) "How, very perceptive of you. With the way you were leering at their cleavage I would've bet on you missing a little detail like the color of their hair. Noticing that they changed from Caucasian to Japanese perhaps but the HAIR color???? No wonder you used to run this town. Also, no small wonder YOU nearly ran it into the ground. *sigh* But, that is the past how you ran this land before my arrival and eventual subjugation of it is of little consequence. However, your attempt to escape with MY money from the opening of a new S-Mart? THAT, is of GREAT consequence."

The man looks up first at the two women THEN at the man that just spoke, his eyes fill with terror.

"It's YOU!!!! But how...????/ It's YOU!!!! I left YOU .....YOU I poisoned YOU!!!!!"

"Would you please quit looking at me like that? And for the umpteenth time. SHE'S Yu (points at one of the Asian women) That's Ai, and well MY name is......"

"SHADOW!!!!! PLEASE SHOW MERCY I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!!"

The man lunges at Shadow's feet and sobs into his boots, another crack of thunder hits and it begins to rain. Norman, (Shadow's butler) opens an umbrella above the head of his master.

Shadow (sigh) "You know, (Shadow kicks the man off of him) It REALLY destroys the coolness ratio when my name is shouted out like that. Could you at least ATTEMPT to sound less like a slug, or, at the very least a slightly less pathetic slug?"

"Please, I am SO sorry. I knew you would be angry with me because I...."

Shadow: "You knew I would be angry because you used cheap material to build the warehouse for the first Mexican S-Mart. Those materials crumbled and several thousand dollars worth of merchandise was lost. (whisper) Oh, I'm sorry. It was several million."

"It was only about a million and a half sir a man of YOUR wealth should hardly...."

Shadow: "A man of my wealth does NOT attain such wealth by mereing ANY amount of lost revenue. Not when the loss could have and SHOULD have been avoided. You took the cheap route to line your pockets, as if you hadn't fleeced enough as this towns psuedo mayor."

"My people my City Who will lead...."

Shadow: "Need I remind you. It is MY city now. NEW SHADOW CITY!!!!"
*Thunder clap* "To be honest however, I can hardly spend much more time in Mexico, I have more pressing business to attend. I simply needed someone to watch OVER this place while I live my life. You failed me" Shadow pulls out a magnum.

"My FAMILY!!!!! Who will take care of THEM???" The man pulls out a wallet sized family portrait.

Shadow: "I'm fairly certain that the American club mogul you SOLD your wife and daughters to will be most accomadating. Don't speak to me of family you've sold more than a few members of yours to save your own pathetic skin. I thought I asked you to stop sounding like a slug."

Shadow points the gun at the man again.

"WAIT! You... You are a Christian yes???? I remember, I....I saw you praying, you...you do it each night."

Shadow: "My faith has WHAT to do with this?"
*Thunder crack*

"It is Easter Sunday. How can you kill me on this day????"

Shadow points the weapon at the man again, the crowd has ended their up beat songs and they all listen to a special guest as she sings a Spanish rendition of "Amazing Grace"

No one speaks as Shadow ponders what the man has said.

(translated from Spanish)
I ONCE was lost
But NOW I'm found
Was Blind, but now
I SEEEEE

Shadow: "You're right. I couldn't kill you today. It would be wrong, and perish the thought of MY doing anything that could be considered wrong. I see why you were mayor you even convinced me."

Shadow and his entourage walk toward the helicopter as the man sobs tears of pure joy. In his mind he swears that he will never take another day for granted, that from this point forward he'll BE a better man, less greedy, more giving, that he will not overlook the blessing that this day has turned out to be.

BEEP BEEP
12:00 A.M.

"What was that?"

Shadow: "My alarm, it's midnight ."

Shadow lifts his gun and points it at the man's temple.

*THUNDERCRACK*

The man drops softly as the raindrops on the former Mayor of a forgotten town. The people hum "Amazing Grace" as Shadow and his crew stare towards the moonlit sky.

FADE

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:26 pm
C-Evil-O

Post Return pt 2

Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:42 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:11 pm
Profile E-mail
C-Evil-O

*Shadow walked into the presidential suite of the five star Atlanta hotel, Yu&Ai flanked him while Norman struggled with the luggage. The leader of this half of Money Inc v2.0 walked towards the window and opened the blinds, the gorgeous view of the Atlanta skyline appeared before him. Yu&Ai were in the midst of their routine sweep of the area, bugs, explosives, peepholes, hidden cameras, anything that shouldn't be in th room. Yu found a pair of red white and blue silk boxers in the design of the American flag. Ai found an ENORMOUS black dildo. Norman looked at the ladies findings slightly flusterd*

Norman: "Sir, wasn't the last occupant of this rom?"

Shadow: "Throw them away, in fact burn them while you're at it."

Norman: "But sir we could use these to......."

Shadow: "What? Blackmail Norman? "As if I don't have enough on that man to take advantage of whenever the need should arise." Perhaps I'll let him know about our erasing this problem for him, but for now disinfect this place."

Norman: "So you won't be leaving?"

Shadow: "And go where? This is the best room that this city ca offer. At the very least it is the one that can best suit my needs. Has Dante become available?"

Norman: "He still wont answer sir."

Shadow: "Ladies?"

Yu&AI: "His presence is masked to us at the moment master."

Shadow: "Hmmmm I'll have to see him personally later. Perhaps at the ppv ."

*Norman nervously shuffles towards his master. He's afraid of what his reaction to what he's about to say will be.*

Norman: "Master, I was hoping to tell you this after you had time to rest but......"

Shadow: "Out with it Pennyjarvis!"

Norman: "Pyro neglected to save your tickets for this event."

Shadow: "I'm going to sleep now. Yu, Ai take your positions."

Yu&Ai: "Yes, master."

Shadow: "And Norman."
Norman: "Yes master."

Shadow: "We'll be at the arena in the morning. That gives you nine hours to fix this."

Norman: "The offices are closed sir."

Shadow: "Nine hours Norman, the clock IS ticking."

*Shadow strips down to his boxer briefs his bodyguards stare lustfully at his cross style tombstone tattoo with the words "Yesterday can never be regained, tomorrow can never be reached" written on it. He removes his mask and sets it on the night stand, he has yet to remove his makeup. He gives one last glar to Norman, who takes it as a sign to exit the room. With a slight bow he bids his master goodnight.*

Shadow: "Eight hours and 45 minutes."

With a look of shock Norman closes the door.

Ai: "So master when......"

Yu: ....Are you going to tell us?"

Yu&Ai: "What you were up to?"

Shadow: "I'm not going to have a moments peace until I tell you will I?"

Yu and Ai smile widely as Shadow turns to face them.

Shadow: "Fine, I was drug to Mexico, some men attempted to rob me, they learned a harsh lesson, I took over a town, built an S-Mart and I'm here."

Yu: "Master you can tell..."

Ai: "...a story better than that."

Shadow: "And I will, but tonight I need to rest. It's been a long five months and I'm not in my usual chipper mood." "Now, if you'll take your positions I can go to sleep."

*Yu and Ai take positions.*

Shadow: "Not THOSE positions."

Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:22 pm
C-Evil-O

These are images captured of the elusive former 411/ECF wrestler and tag team champion Shadow. Fans attending a SWF show gave their acount of the event.

*A black sedan pulls in front of the arena, there is a line for the SWF show that lengthens the time it takes for Norman to park. Shadow is calm, as always, but it helps that Norman was able to find a good Mexican restaurant. Shadow still couldn't believe that finding this kind of food was SO difficult in the middle of Mexico. Now of course a new problem reared it's head, where was he going to park, in addition to losing his ticket Pyro had also given his parking space to an ice cream truck. Shadow COULD have seen this as a good business move had it not been for the simple fact that they A: served NO ECF/411 Ice cream products, B: had a pirate selling ice-cream when they COULD HAVE HAD a Ninja, C: were nearly ALLWAYS out of nutty buddies (because of Pyro skimming them) and D: it was SHADOW'S parking spot.*

Shadow: "Problem Norman?"

Norman: "No sir, I'll find a parking spot quite soon master."

Shadow: "Of course you will, in the interim, pull around the rear, the ladies and I will enter the arena now. Perhaps we can even avoid the cameras, and I can have a face to face with ....... (phone rings)

Phone: "Razng tubbyisneithermalenorfemaleitisnotevenhuman atthisshow giggidygiggidygoo itisn'tnicetokicklanceintheballs!!!!!"

Shadow: "Calm down. Anything worth having is also worth working for."

Phone: "supercalafragilisticexpealadocoius itishoweveracceptabletokickcoreninthenuts excpectthathewilldropavirusonyourbuttsoquickthatyoullwishyouhadn't"

Shadow: "Of course, and no the food was horrid."

Phone: "walkonwalkonwithhopeinyourheart ohandwhilewer'eonthesubject despitewhatbrucemaythinkthecartoonversionofthetickwasandisfarsuperiortotheliveactionversionjsdlkj psninjasarebetterthanpirates"

Shadow: "I always have and always shall, however I must end this conversation the ladies and I are about to enter the arena."

*Shadow hangs up the phone and instructs Ai to exit the vehicle he follows and Yu follows behind him. Norman pulls off to find a parking space as the trio attempts to enter the arena unseen, just as soon as it looks as if he'll be successful*

"OMG It's SHADOW!!!!!"

Shadow: "sigh"

"Shadow! Shadow! You're entering the arena during an SWF show does this mean that you're making your return HERE and not the ECF/411?"

Shadow: "No, it means that I wanted to watch a wrestling show and ECF was sold out."
"Are you coming out of retirement?"

Shadow: "I wasn't retired Iwas preoccupied. Now if you don't mind I must be going."

"How's your ass worly?"

*Shadow stops suddenly, Yu & Ai reach for their weapons but Shadow stays their hands. The camera men and internet dirt sheet writers get a little nervous as the former tag team champion turns and walks slowly towards them. Like the red sea they part giving Shadow a beeline for the man who just asked the question.*

Shadow: "My ass, Mr. Lloyd Marvin Smith of 1237 Maple drive is quite fine. However, if you want to know more I could always contact you at your favorite place of leisure, 3237 13 street, what was the name of that place again? Ahhh yes, Madame...."

"Question withdrawn."

Shadow: "Very good. Now if I may."

"Shadow wait. You still haven't told us if you're coming back."

Shadow: "You work for an internet site correct?"

"Yes"

Shadow: "Then why not make up whatever story you want, just like you do everyday?"

"So are you going to the SWF?"

Shadow: (sigh) "I'm currently unsigned."

"Sources say that Shadow has signed a multi year multi million deal with SWF is there any truth to this?"

"Is there any truth to the rumor that you've been running ECF for Pyro?"

"Is there any truth to the rumor that you own a city in Mexico?"

"Is there any truth that you get Pyro his coffee now?"

*Shadow stops and laughs a cold humorless laugh*

Shadow: "On the subject of what federation I'm going to IF I join one again I'll say simply this. NONE of your business. What I'm about to say is ALSO none of your business but I'll enlighten you all the same. The ladies and I are going to my personal skybox, we are going to ATTEMPT to enjoy this SWF show and catch a bit of ECF action."

"But the ECF show is sold out did you really BUY a ticket?"

Shadow: "You know me. Do you REALLY think that something as minute as someone leasing my box wanting to use his ticket will have any effect o me? Do I look like a man that requires a ticket?"

"So you expect us to swallow this you're only here to watch a show business."

*Shadow whips out a bat and swings for the reporters head stopping a mere millimeter before contact. Ooohs and Ahhs wave over the crowd of psuedo news hounds. The bat appears to be brand new, jet black, apparently made of ebony with the words S-Mart etched in gold. *

Shadow: "No, I'm also selling these. It's baseball season and as you new MY home team can't even get being the worst team in the league correct. However, that wont be a problem for YOUR son or daughter with a Shadow collection limited S-Mart baseball bat. They're custom built for your strength and grip, the weight and balance are PERFECT. If you're not swinging S-Mart your just swinging in the wind."

".....Uhhhh???? Was that a commercial????"

Shadow: "I have to go. The show is starting and I do NOT intend to miss anything. Pleases see to it I don't have to give an example of exactly HOW well balanced these bats are."

*Shadow,Yu, and AI walk into the arena security attempts to stop Shadow from walking in with the bat but a unspecified bribe makes him look the other way Yu blows the reporters a kiss.

Fin

Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:51 pm

Post No Honor at All

Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Rikishi's Thong

Post Chapter I- Crash into Coffee
"Why do you check us for security and not check the couple in front of us?"

"Look it's just a random check Miss if you and your husband would just step to the side and let us check you..."

"No fuck you buddy! Just because my name has a hyphen in it and my skin is darker than your ass does not give you the right to check me for bombs!"

"That's it."

The dark skinned couple gets tackled to the ground by airport security and are unnecessarily pushed and punched while they are on the ground. Even one male security personnel gets a grope or two in on the wife. The whole time this is going on no human even thinks to take a second glance at the couple.

*** Nabe takes a sip of his overly priced coffee as Rus reads the newspaper. For some reason they always liked to hang out at airports, they liked to "people watch". They only found mild entertainment from television; the real show was at the place races clash. ***

"Racism is a waste of time don't you think so Rus?" asks Nabe

"Yeah it is, the more you concentrate on hating something, energy gets taken out of you, you don't have much time for any social life because your too busy hating something/someone." replies Rus

"Yeah couldn't agree more..." agrees Nabe as he gazes his black eyes over the couple being unnecessarily harassed. The couple has been stripped searched at least twice by now and the plane is about ready for lift off.

"We're going to miss our flight to New York" the male says with anger in his voice.

"Sir we just have to check your tickets and you'll be set." says the flight attendant behind the counter.

"Well hurry we have to be there as soon as we can, my mother is dying and I HAVE to be there for her." says the woman as her eyes start to fill with tears, remembering the promise she made to her brothers and sisters that she would be their before the day their mother dies.

"Just cool your jets ma'am" assures the fat security guard who desperately needs to find the can of slim fast in the back of his refrigerator.

Speaking of jets; the airplane that Mister and Misses Mulik-Rahman were supposed to take Albany just started heading up the runway.

"Our plane is taking off!" exclaims Mr. Mulik-Rahman

"Don't worry you can just catch the next flight..."

"The next flight to New York doesn't deport till three o'clock tommorrow morning!" erupts Mrs. Mulik-Rahman.

The male starts cursing in either Arabic or Assyrian

"Oh my God he's sending messages to his Al-Qaeda members, Bill get your Tazer!"

***Mind you that this certain terminal is not very busy at the moment, in the hundred yard area of the terminal is just airport personnel, people walking by, and Naberus or Nabe & Rus whichever you prefer to say***

The security men try to takedown Mr. Rahman and electrocute him, but Mr. Rahman slightly pushes the guards away which sets the skinnier of the two off, he grabs his oversized walkie-talkie and announces to near-by security peeps....

"I NEED BACK UP, REPEAT: I NEED BACK-UP! I HAVE AN ARAB RESISTING TWO SECURITY PERSONEL! HE MAY HAVE CONNECTIONS TO AL-QAEDA, I REPEAT: HE MAY HAVE TERRORIST CONNECTIONS!"

"I'm Indian! You crazy motherfu...." The 'suspect' gets cut off by a number of men that are protecting our country, by swarming the guy just as his wife gets strip- searched for the third time in the past two hours that they've been at the international terminal.

*** Nabe and Rus have had enough "entertainment" to satisfy themselves for the time being. ***

*** The two walk down a sidewalk a few hundred yards away from the airport. As they continue to discuss the ongoings of the day. ***

"You think since 'Crash' won for Best Picture in the Oscars this year, more people would've seen it and learned a damn good lesson from it, don't you?" quizzically asks Nabe.

"Yeah but the character that Matt Dillion played was the rascist cop right?"

"Yeah."

"Well those other cops think that like Matt Dillion's character, people already know that there is a good side to them." points out Rus.

"Yeah they want everyone to assume that they're good guys at heart..."

"Dumbasses" yeah they both said that in unison.

"People need to wake up and smell the nasty overpriced coffee, they need to get off of their cell phones, stop listening to their iPods, stop driving their hybrid cars, stop protesting a war that is happening on the other side of the planet, stop analyzing the DaVinci Code and see the war and conflict that is going on in their own frontyard." preaches Rus

"What war and conflict?"

"The conflict of living for a reason. Not to live a pointless life but to live for a damn purpose, not just because it's what's trendy, or how their parents brought them up to live, not just spewing bullshit and acting out bullshit. But be a real person, and be just."

"Okay you're way too hyper right now."

"It's the stupid airport coffee."

Damn Coffee.

Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:47 am
Prophet of Mulism

Post redebut of BoBtheMule
<b>**An old familiar stench is in the air, so old it's almost ancient history... it's the smell of mule dung. It's late at night as a man drops his duffle bag and drops down to sit on the parking lot curb. BoBtheMule is dressed rather haphazardly. Jeans, white t-shirt with a light flannel overtop and a straw hat. Marshall, his faithful buddy, stands behind him grazing in a nearby open field.**</b>

BoB: I don't know, Marshall... maybe this wasn't such a great idea. Returning after this long of a layoff?

<b>**Marshall gives a reassuring neigh. Crazy thing taking advice from a mule, isn't it?**</b>

BoB: Yeah, yeah I know... not needed at the farm anymore... Aimee getting tired of me being stir crazy... blah blah blah... follow your desires blah... blah... blah. What happens if I can't cut it anymore? Training with a bunch of Cubans for a few weeks isn't exactly great preparation for a return to ECF.

<b>**BoB carelessly tosses off the straw hat as Marshall stops grazing for a moment and looks on with a blank stare. He farts and then proceeds to drop a new manure landmine.**</b>

BoB: Yeah, yeah... 411/ECF now... <b>shudder</b>

Any idea how we get in? No one knows I'm coming...

<b>**Marshall takes off in a trot towards the arena. BoB looks up after him with a bewildered look.**</b>

BoB: Well, I might as well...

<b>**BoB stands up, grabs his duffle bag and follows his friend across the lot and towards the site of Friction.**</b>

<i>to be continued here...</i>

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. - Thomas Jefferson

Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:54 am
Profile YIM

Post ROH declares War
OOC: This takes place at ROH headquarters in Philadelphia

It's been two weeks since their 100th anniversary show, two weeks since ROH lost to CZW in the triple threat match to continue the CZW vs. ROH angle. It's been two weeks since the biggest story in Indy wrestling and perhaps all of wrestling happened and no it wasn't the 100th show anniversary show. Something that no doubt ROH should be proud, and no it wasn't the biggest inter promotional feud in Indy wrestling history, it was the story that management was asked about, it was the story that the entire roster was asked about. It was the event that happened after the very successful show was over. It's been two weeks since hell froze over it's been two weeks since their most prized title the same title that they've worked hard at getting respect for was stolen from them by DeSean. Jim Cornette sat at his desk, though he played the on air role of Commissioner he really had no backstage role, sometimes he would help book the shows, and help with writing but that was the extent of it until now.

Cornette is an old school guy with old school ideas and Gabe Sapolski knew that, the morale since the title was blatantly stolen from them has been down. In theory the belt should be just a prop, in theory Bryan Danielson was their World champion but without a belt to show for it, the name meant nothing. So it only made since Gabe that Cornette be given more power, he knew Cornette could rile the troops up. He knew he could motivate them to get their belt back. Cornette paced and back and forth as he was getting ready to cut a promo, he knew there was no point in ignoring the DeSean situation any longer, they had let DeSean trash and embarrass them long enough. It was payback time. He picked up a glass of water and drank it waiting for the cameraman to signal once he did Cornette started to speak.

Cornette: April 22 was supposed to be an celebration, a celebration of ROH achieving the impossible, doing something that the critics thought that we never could do and that was celebrate our 100th show. Team ROH vs. Team CZW the show was a success but April 22 will forever be known as Black Saturday because the history of ROH has forever changed, it has been tainted. Our belt has been tainted, you see in the main event ROH we lost after Claudio turned on us now that was supposed to happen! What wasn't supposed to happen was some asshole who had no business in our ring! Who's not a contracted ROH wrestler! A guy who was fired from ROH for being a selfish prick coming into our ring and stealing our belt! So the questions we've been asked haven't been about how great the show was no it's been about DeSean stealing our title, our belt. He's a thief a petty thief! I've been answering questions for two weeks, "Jimmy what is your reaction, on DeSean...." "Hey Jim, how do you feel?" "Hey Cornette how does ROH plan on getting the world title back" "Hey Jim is it true that ROH is going to press charges, is it true that you're going to sue DeSean"

Well first thing's first I'm pissed off, I'm pissed off, that you came into our event and pissed on us! And I'm tired of being pissed on! I'm tired of it! Now about the lawsuits, there won't be lawsuits there won't be any charges pressed because even though DeSean you're a petty thief even though you're a coward and a lying cheat. I'm an old school guy, I have old school ideas you've said it yourself, and what did we old school guys do if some young punk came in, talking trash, disrespected our company, our promotion, and our livelihood. No we didn't sue them we got even! We walked right up to them and we would knock the living shit out of them, and that's exactly what we're going to do! DeSean you say you're not a hard man to find but all I see is you hiding but you can't hide forever. I watch 411 and ECF and I know they show their schedule all the time, right now you're in New Orleans and next week is your PPV. Now most of our guys they wrestle everywhere, from the west coast, to the east coast, down south, to our neighbors up north, and overseas! Now as for your buddies the "Italian Faggots", Quincy "Fake ass Gangster" Anderson, Marcus "White Trash" Jones they're all fired. They're not welcomed back here in ROH, which is something we've should have done a long time ago when we fired your ass! You guys want a war? Fine you got it because you asked for it! All you had to do was ask DeSean! The worst part is that since Danielson is a fighting champion if you had defeated him cleanly this wouldn't be a problem but now what was business is now truly personal. DeSean watch your back because ROH is coming, we're coming for our belt and we're coming for your blood!

The camera fades to black, as a now red-faced Jim Cornette stood before it quiet after his speech. It was clear that he was dead serious and that ROH was coming after DeSean, it wasn't a matter if they were coming but when they were coming

Sat May 06, 2006 1:16 am
Profile E-mail

Post DeSean answers Cornette
DeSean stands backstage with the ROH title slung across his shoulder; he rubs the belt and smiles. The name Danielson shines in the light as DeSean paces back and forth with his head down seemingly in deep thought. After walking back and forth he looks up at the camera.

DeSean: Wow I don't know, I don't know what to say. I mean I watched the ROH extra, I watched the video recap I saw Cornette's promo and I don't know how to respond. Should I be afraid? Should I be afraid of this old school screaming lunatic, who's way to old to be in a mid life crisis or should I be cocky? arrogant? Is that what you guys expect me to be?(DeSean points his hands in the air) The young DeSean Blackwell, well to be honest I'm neither. I'm more or less what's the word I'm looking for....apathetic! I don't care, bring your boys Gabe, bring them all, bring all the outsiders, bring them one by one, and they can all come at the same time. It doesn't matter to me, I'm going to beat them all and still have this belt. Speaking of which, today I'm at a shop that makes custom designed jewelry, plates etc....In about 30 minutes this belt won't have Bryan Danielson on it, it'll have DeSean Blackwell on it. You see I'm the best wrestler in the world today, and it's about time this belt had a real champion.

What you fail to realize Jim and it's not just you but everyone else as well is that I'm the Future of wrestling, the savior of this company. I'm a member of the best stable ever Infinity. (DeSean points out his Infinity ring) With that being said I'm going to be a nice guy, I'm begging you, you don't want to go this route. You don't wanna try and go all old school, it's not good for your health. Trust me I don't want to see an old man die from a stroke or suffer a heart attack. Look 4deep down inside Jim and ask yourself "do I really want to do this, do I have what it takes?" and if your answer is no, then let it all go. You can still walk away with some dignity, you can still leave ROH with the little bit of honor it has left. There's nothing wrong in coming second, but Cornette if you answered yes to all of those questions? Then fine you want a war? Then fuck it we'll have a war. See you soon.

The camera fades to black, as DeSean stands there looking at the ROH belt that will soon have a gold plate with his name etched in it.

Tue May 09, 2006 4:24 pm
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

THE LEAD UP TO FRICTION (tying up loose ends)

The cigarette paper burned slowed as I took a deep drag of nicotine fueled goodness. The past few weeks had taken a toll on me and my crumbling operation. I sat sprawled on the immaculate leather sofa in the living room of Persico's midtown highrise apartment, glass of bourbon in hand, cigarette between my lips. Twelve stories above the bustling city streets was the only place I could even feel remotely at place. I had been run out of town. Overthrown from power. Removed forcibly from everything I stood for.

"Ricky, wake up outta that fuckin' daydream. You know we got business to attend to," Persico snapped. His cutting words brought me out of my semi-drunken deep thoughts. My glassy eyes lazily rolled in Perscio's direction, and I managed a feable half smile.

"I think back on everything that's gone down, all the horseshit that happened right under my fucking nose. And I wonder how I never saw these things coming. I wonder if I shoulda went to fuckin' Yale like I originally intended. Maybe this life of crime ain't for me. Maybe I'm fuckin' crazy." Yeaaah, I was rambling now.

Persico smacked my right cheek and shook me hard. "This is the life you chose. This is the life we all chose. Granted. things have changed, times have changed. The family organizations are a dying breed. People don't move with honor and respect like they used to. It's cold blooded, dog eat dog, blow innocent people's brains out warfare. Thats why it's time to adapt to the rules of the game, Ricky," Persico explained.

I thought long and hard as I turned from him and gazed out the spacious window. I rose from the sofa and strolled to the window, looking down, soaking in the city streets. The blood that had pulsed through my veins since my father was murdered was pumped by the sights and sounds of the city. But I was operating by an ancient code. I gave Kermit and his boys too much leeway...too much benefit of the doubt. He didn't pay me the proper respects...so why do I owe him the same gratitude? There was no more time for talking. No more time for half stepping.

"I got enough money in offshore accounts and various other places to last me ten lifetimes. I have cars, homes, anything a man could want. I think to myself....what's it worth for me to keep getting my hands dirty in the day to day activities of organized crime? The more I think about this predicament, this situation we have, the more I realize I could give two fucks about whats going on in those streets. I've made it...I could go disappear on an island somewhere. It's just that one piece of unfinished business....that one jagged piece to an otherwise perfect puzzle...." I trailed off, tension rising in my voice.

Persico snickered as he lit a cigarette. "Every hoodlum has these big plans of leaving the game behind. But you can never get away, it always calls you back. You'll never get to this fuckin' island, this paradise that you build for yourself in your fuckin' head. Cuz after you kill Kermit...then someone else comes knocking and fucks with you. Then you gotta kill them. Paradise...peace...Heaven...these words don't exist for guys like us," Persico said, his voice teetering on anger and laughter. I could tell the pain and conflict he had inside, yet he was programmed to dismiss my notions as laughable.

"Listen. One minute ago you tell me the rules to the game have changed...now you wanna cling to that old world way of thinking? Get your fuckin' head on straight. I entered this hell to defend my father's honor. My ticket out, is the information you and Fontaine supposedly have. You tell me what you know, and we can all leave this shit behind," I urged.

Persico shook his head and walked towards me till we stood nose to nose. His eyes narrowed, and his breathing accelerated. "You can't get to the end without gettin' back to the beginning first," he growled. "You gotta start from scratch. This war ain't gonna end with this match, Ricky. This match is your rite of passage. You ain't ready for the infortmation you want. Three or four years ago, maybe. But you're a broken man, Ricky. You gotta earn it, and prove it."

I lowered my head. He was right.

I was so hot headed, so quick thinking and irrational. I wasn't acting like the cold and calculating businessman who could break your neck and quickly as he could broker a deal. But I felt that inside me of as Persico's words cut through my bones.

At Friction....these fuckers won't know what hit them.

At Friction....the ball is back in my court.

At Friction...the path to my personal redemption will be blazed.

Sat May 13, 2006 2:32 am
Rikishi's Thong

Wed May 31, 2006 2:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next