[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction in Caracas, Venezuela (November 15, 2007)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Friction in Caracas, Venezuela (November 15, 2007) 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Friction in Caracas, Venezuela (November 15, 2007)
<center>Image
We are the Willing

Led By The Unknowing

Doing The Impossible

For The Ungrateful

We Have Now

Done So Much

For So Long

For So Many

With So Little

We Can Now Do Anything

With Nothing At All

I wish I would've met you
Now it's a little late
What you could've taught me
I could've saved some face
They think that your early ending
Was all wrong
For the most part they're right
But look how they all got strong
That's why I say hey man nice shot
What a good shot man
A man
Has gun
Hey man
Have fun
Nice shot
Now that the smokes gone
And the air is all clear
Those who were right there
Got a new kind of fear
You'd fight and you were right
But they were just to strong
They'd stick it in your face
And let you smell what they consider wrong
That's why I say hey man nice, nice shot
What a good shot man
A man
Has gun
Hey man
Have fun
Nice shot
I'd say
Nice shot

*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSH!*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSH*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSH!*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSH*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSH!*
</center>

Tex: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to TCW FRICTION! We're starting off tonight with two bitter foes taking it to each other in the ring!

<center>Image Image
</center>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2pw6R_-wTXU&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2pw6R_-wTXU&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The entire arena goes black and Meaning of Life kicks in, sending the fans into a booing frenzy. He begins to taunt the crowd, seemingly feeding off the boos and shouts of dislike radiating off the crowd as he moves.

Sammy Eubanks: Introducing from Parts Unknown, weighing in 460 pounds, Ivaaaaaannnnn!

He starts to walk to the ring, and once he gets there the entire stage and ramp combust, and he raises his arms, the higher his arms the higher the fire. He does a Kane style motion of throwing his arms down and the flares let off a huge explosion and the arena gets light again. He begins to start doing various motions to get the crowd to hate him, seemingly feeding off it. The entrance ends.

Tex: Well, this is going to be a very interested match up, to say the least.

Banter: Look at the size of this guy! Whoever he's against is going to be turned into a little squidy ball of crap and bounced all over the arena!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nPnW7waiZvA&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nPnW7waiZvA&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

As the Lonely Nights begins, he emerges from the TwistedTron screen, and falls down to the stage, doing a cutthroat motion that excites the crowd.

The song starts up with its first verse, and the crowd start cheering. Steelfist continues to excite them even further by siting down on the ramp, sliding down, then bounces his feet off the edge of the ramp jumping into the ring spinning.

Sammy Eubanks: Hailing from Parts Unknown, weighing 455 pounds and standing over 8 feet tall, Steeeeelllllfiiiiist!

He continues to use various motions to pump up the crowd for awhile and then the entrance ends.

Banter: Wow! Another big bastard! And they're from the same place!

Cain: Yeah...I guess...I guess these guys have some kind of connection?

Tex: They're certainly staring daggers at each other right now. This will be quite a fight I'm sure.

Banter: I can't decide which of them will win. They're so evenly matched; you might as well just flip a coin.

Cain: I don't think anyone would be so disrespectful to the effort these men are about to put in to this match to reduce a decision of this magnitude to random chance. The very idea!

The bell rings and Ivan and Steelfist go at each other straight away, proper bashing hell out of each other. Words cannot describe the fury they unleash on each other in these frantic opening moments.

Tex: Oh my goodness!

Ivan takes control eventually, driving Steelfist down with punches to the face. Steelfist is on his knees as Ivan pounds on him, thrusting back and forth with unrelenting fury. He whips Steelfist across the ring and smashes into him with a gigantic shoulderblock that seems to have all the power of an out-of-control freight train.

Banter: Wow! Look at these guys go!

Steelfist is on the mat, rubbing his shoulder as Ivan lifts him up and tries for a death valley driver, but he reverses and sends Ivan into the ropes. As he bounces back, Steelfist slams his fist into Ivan's back.

Cain: He calls that move the ‘Huge Club'.

Banter: How'd you think he came up with that?

Steelfist presses his advantage, spinning Ivan around and flipping him onto his shoulders and then, instead of going for a powerbomb, he throws Ivan straight up into the air.

Tex: What an amazing move! I didn't see where or how Ivan landed!

Cain: No, I don't even know how that move is supposed to finish because I missed that last bit.

Steelfist lets his rabid fans cheer for him a bit more before going after Ivan again, but the red-skinned villain is waiting for him and nails him with a throat thrust. Steelfist staggers back, and Ivan clotheslines him over the top rope, sending him tumbling down to the floor below.

Ivan climbs out of the ring and picks Steelfist up, whipping him into the ring post. Steelfist staggers back and Ivan picks him up onto his shoulders, spinning him around and then slamming him face-fist into the turnbuckle again.

Cain: It looks like Steelfist might be busted open!

Steelfist is indeed bleeding and, as Ivan lets him down, he staggers around like some kind of chimp, bleeding everywhere and just making a mess of the whole darn place.

Tex: Ew, gross!

Ivan laughs maniacally at the fate of his most hated foe as he collapses against the apron. The villain moves in and clubs him across the back, sending him stumbling to the floor before rolling him in the ring and then diving in afterwards to go for a pin...

One...

Two...

Th...no! Steelfist kicks out!

Ivan looks frustrated, but he doesn't let that stop his brutal assault. He hauls Steelfist up to his feet and then hits a stunner which he seamlessly segues into a headlock somehow.

Cain: He calls that move ‘The Evil Hold'...

Banter: Why?

Cain: Well I guess because it's a submission hold.

Steelfist struggles in the submission, trying to reach the ropes, but Ivan won't let him. The referee checks on the grotesquely large, completely white man and lifts up his arm. It falls...

Once...

Twice...

Thr..no! Steelfist keeps his arm in the air!

Ivan gapes as Steelfist starts to shoulder his way out of the hold and elbows him in the gut. Feeding off the energy of the crowd, the hero girds his loins and goes after Ivan, hitting him with right- and left-hands, beating him back into the turnbuckle. Ivan is reeling as Steelfist lifts him up onto the top rope and hits a hurracanrana which sends Ivan flying out of the ring to the concrete floor below.

Banter: Where's the protective mat go?

Tex: Budget cuts.

Cain: That incredible move is called ‘The Circle of Life'.

Banter: Like in The Lion King?

Cain: Exactly. I believe Steelfist is a big fan.

Banter: Pumba was my favourite character.

Tex: Not Scar?

Banter: Scar was cool, but who gets eaten by their own henchmen? Sloppy.

Cain: Anyway, back to this gripping match...

Ivan is outside the ring, bleeding heavily. It's kind of difficult to see, what with him being bright red and all, but Steelfist doesn't care about his enemy's absurd anatomical features. He climbs out of the ring and lays in some stomps before lifting Ivan up and driving him down into the concrete with a big scoop slam. He rolls his foe back into the ring and then climbs in after before covering...

One...

Two...

Thre...no! Amazingly, Ivan kicks out!

Steelfist can't believe it, but he never lets a little thing like bad luck get him down. He pumps himself up and signals for some kind of big move. As Ivan stands up, he gets behind him and grabs his arm, spinning him up into a pumphandle, but Ivan reverses, landing on his feet behind Steelfist. He ducks underneath his arm and lifts him up onto his shoulders, signalling for his own big move.

Cain: It looks like Ivan may be going for the devastating manoeuvre he calls ‘The Cyclone of Fire'...

Banter: A cyclone of fire? That would be awful! Imagine what would have happened to Dorothy if her house had been set on fire too!

Tex: I believe it all turns out to be a dream at the end anyway, Banter.

Banter: Sure, in the Judy Garland movie version, but that was tacked on. In the original novel, her experiences in Oz were unambiguously real.

Ivan walks a few steps around the ring, carrying Steelfist on his shoulders and prepares to spin him through the air but, as he does so, Steelfist counters and jumps off, landing nimble on the top turnbuckle. Ivan turns around, but Steelfist dives, grabbing Ivan's head and slamming him down into the canvas with a thunderous facebuster.

Cain: The Quarterback!

Banter: Gosh!

Steelfist pins...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Steelfist stands up as the crowd roar in approval at his glorious victory.

Tex: Steelfist wins! What an amazing match!

Banter: Looks like the TwistedTron's lighting up...

Backstage, the camera is moving down a hallway. A handful of TCW stars and staff can be seen, many picking items off the dinner carts. The camera pauses on head ref, Big Jimmy Jones Jr and catches a climpse of who he's speaking to before moving on down the hall.

Tex: I think that was Matt Strikmore! Must be visiting his friends backstage now that he's had time to heal a little bit.

The camera continues, pushing open a door, then finally stops, aiming at a blank wall.

A dark silhouette appears on the wall.

"Nice guys finish last" -- It's a saying that holds true to my heart. As I sit here before you, I will promise that wrongs will turn into rights and that people will pay for their sins. The stage will soon be mine again. I'm a man of my word.

Banter: What was that about?

Cain: Maybe The Prophet brought one of his buddies to work.

Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:52 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Tex: Speaking of The Prophet, he's in action next!

<center>Image Image
</center>

A ring crew can be seen setting up a live sound system and bringing in a drumset, when the drummer for Richards takes a seat. The lights go out as bright multi-colored lights start flashing around the stadium. From the bottom, a center stage in the shape of a circle is risen as Richards has his guitar strapped on. Richards plays his own music: his very own version of Yngwie Malmsteen's "Arpeggios From Hell."

Sammy Eubanks: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...introducing first...from Seattle, Washington...weighing in at 200 lbs...JIIIIMY RIIICHARDS!!!

Tex: Jimmy has quite the entrance, doesn't he?

Cain: Uh...yeah...

Banter: Well I think he's cool.

When he gets to the finale, fireworks shoot across the arena as he lights his guitar on fire, and smashes it to pieces, tossing it to the side, and walks down to the ring in a very cocky manner.

Richard's music cuts out, replaced by something very different indeed. House light dim when the music begins. During the chanting at the beginning, The Prophet walks down to the ring with blue back light behind him. He enters the ring as the music picks up with percussion. He removes his jacket and hat, placing them in a corner. Slowly he raises his right hand to the sky and brings it down sharply as the chants begin again in the music. White Pyro streams from the turnbuckles. He bows his head and whispers quietly a prayer, before making ready for the match at hand.

Sammy: And, in the ring...weighing in at 230 lbs...THE PROOOOPHEEET!!!!

Banter: Now what the hell is this guy's story?

Tex: Your guess is as good as mine.

Cain: The word backstage is that he's some kind of religious zealot with a personal mission to destroy sin in TCW - or his version of it, anyway.

Banter: ‘The word backstage'? Who are you trying to kid, Cain? The boys don't tell you anything. You're a joke to them.

The Prophet removes his hat and robe but, as he does so, Richards attempts to jump him, pounding on him from behind with fists and elbows. The Prophet is beaten down to one knee, and Richards lifts him up then whips him across the ring.

Tex: Richards is looking to take advantage in the early going - we haven't really had chance to see what The Prophet can do yet.

Cain: Which makes him even more dangerous.

The Prophet bounces off the ropes and Richards looks for a clothesline, only for his opponent to duck it and then, as Richards spins around, catch him in a belly-to-belly suplex. Richards lands hard, clutching at his back, but The Prophet is clearly not interesting in mercy and stomps him down. He lifts up the smaller man and then slams him down to the mat.

Banter: He may have a goofy hat, but he seems to know what he's doing.

Tex: Definitely. The Prophet has a lot of talent by the looks of things, which makes me wonder why I've never heard of him before.

Richards is reeling already, and The Prophet goes down to the mat, locking in a front-facelock. Richards tries to struggle out of the hold, but The Prophet cinches it in tighter and pulls him upwards. He slams a knee into Richard's head, then hooks him into a suplex. He floats over for a pin...

One...

Two...

Kickout!

The Prophet looks for a leg drop, but Richards rolls out of the way and the masked man lands badly. Richards pulls himself up with the ropes and takes a breather. As The Prophet gets to his feet, he hits a dropkick, and The Prophet is sent reeling. Richards shakes himself off and floors The Prophet with a roundhouse. He gestures for him to stand and then goes for another kick when he does, but The Prophet catches it.

Cain: The Prophet counters...oh no!

Richards jumps up and nails an enziguri and The Prophet goes down. Richards plays to the crowd for a moment before jumping backwards and landing a perfect standing moonsault. He hooks his opponent's leg...

One...

Two...no! The Prophet kicks out!

Tex: Richards has some impressive moves in his arsenal. Let's hope he doesn't let his desire to show off cost him this match.

Banter: Pfft...showing off is what it's all about, Tex!

Richards is building momentum now and he pulls The Prophet to his feet. He lifts him up and lands a brainbuster, and it looks like The Prophet might be out cold. Richards panders to the fans for a moment, who perhaps don't give him the reaction he might prefer, the signals for something big.
Cain: What's Richards planning here?

The Prophet is laid out in the ring as Richards goes up high and then flies off the top rope with a Shooting Star Press!

Tex: What a move!

Cain: He calls it ‘The Encore'!

There's no one home though as The Prophet rolls out of the way and then up to his feet. As Richards staggers upright, he gets underneath him and lifts him into a fireman carry, but Richards manages to reverse and pull him down into a crucifix pin...

One...

Two...

Thr...no! The Prophet just manages to kick out!

Tex: I thought that was it!

Banter: I didn't.

Tex: You're just disagreeing with me for the hell of it.

Banter: No I'm not.

Richards pounds the mat in frustration as The Prophet rolls into his stomach. Richards signals and goes to the corner. As The Prophet stands, he flies at him with a superkick, but The Prophet jerks out of the way at the last second, and Richards misses, stumbling across the ring.

Cain: The Prophet telegraphed that one.

Tex: He moved almost on instinct. How fast do you have to be to avoid a superkick like that?

Cain: Pretty fast, or at least experienced enough to know a superkick when you see one.

The Prophet strikes, laying in a forearm to the back and then spinning him around a hitting a side effect. Immediately, The Prophet hauls Richards to his feet and whips him across the ring. He shakes the ring with a spinebuster on the way back, and Richards is laid out on the canvas.

Tex: It looks like he's getting ready to finish this one off...

The Prophet stalks the ring and then raises his hands to the Heavens, closing his eyes as if in some kind of religious ecstasy. Richards climbs to his feet and The Prophet charges, lifting him into a fireman carry. The smaller man tries to struggle out of the hold, but he can't and The Prophet spins him around at breakneck speed, driving him face-first into the mat.

Cain: Oh! He calls that move ‘Salvation'!

Tex: Then I guess he named it ironically, because it looks like Richards isn't getting saved any time soon!

He pins...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

The TwistedTron again lights up...

A set of heavy, ornate doors swing open as we move through a long hallway. Another set of doors open, revealing a room littered with white candles. The candles are spread around the radius of the room, at the center of which is a white altar. A figure, cloaked in white, stands at the altar, which is also covered with the white candles. The hooded figure turns a page in the book in front of him, and his hand moves along the page.

"TCW is full of sinners, and they will pay for their impurity."

The figure looks up, revealing a bleached blonde beard and piercing blue eyes. His eyebrows are also bleached blonde, and he removes his hood, revealing shoulder length hair, also bleached to a near white-blonde. The picture zooms out, showing the figure standing at the altar with his arms outstretched, seeming to be in prayer.

AZREAL IS COMING

Banter: Another one of these guys??

Tex: Looks that way... Let's move on to the next match.

<center>Image Image
</center>

Back in the backest of the backrows, where the ring is hidden behind a poorly drawn dirty sign telling us: "Darkness lives where the sun dosen't shine," three bored friends amused themselves by creating their own script for the tiny dot of a match below.

"The big guy is juiced up. Bet it goes 2 minutes?"

The girl laughed. "I'll take that bet."

The one almost asleep said: "That guy he's going to kill? He made the banana man."

"No shit?" The first was interested again. "We're going to see the banana get split by the juice?"

The girl wasn't going to lose this bet before she actually lost it. "Maybe the banana man's juiced too."

"Banana juice?"

The boys were not going to touch this. They knew she wanted a reaction. "Banana juice." She grinned.

Then she was up on her feet, shouting: "Go Hardy, show us your banana juice!" There was a dead silence. Even the wrestler himself looked confused. Perfect. Another girl, a close friend joined in. "You know, your banana juice!" She had no idea either, but hey, it made the match more interesting. Soon the two had worked up a decent crowd chant:

"Ba-na-na - Juice! Ba-na-na Juice!"

"Banana juice? Is this a new gimmick I should know about?"

Welfare. Hardy stood there with his arms crossed, and laughed heartily at him. "My friend, I honestly don't have a clue what they're going on about." His teeth were just slightly gritted in a confident (sorta) smile.

"Banana juice!" The chant at first was mostly all female, while with a few shameless exceptions, the male crowd cringed. Banter looked at Tex, tried to keep a straight face, and lost it on camera. That caused the crowd to cheer. Welfare felt like cheering himself, even if the fans were on the side of his opponent. "They make it all worth the pain, don't they? Think we can give them a show worthy of their enthusiasm?"

Hardy answered by cautiously circling Welfare, looking at times to the crowd then his opponent, completely distracted. He made like he was going to lock up right then and there, and then shot back, "Maybe the 'juice' is you."

"Yeah, that's probably the answer." Hardy was in the air, held by a single hand. "And my laughing at you - " He threw Hardy over the ropes and safely into the front row of fans. "Hides my seething homocidal rage."

With incredible luck, his fans actually caught him, chanting 'Banana Juice' in his ear. It was impossible for him to hide his blush as they carried him over their heads for a little bit. Even the referee completely forgot to count and started chanting along with them.

Atomic Welfare looked at the kid. "You're new here, aren't you?" The referee looked back at him. "Si. The..." The referee's English wasn't the greatest, but he suspected the American's Spanish was worse. "Referee....sick mother?"

Hardy finally managed to get himself let down, though his face wasn't red from embarassment anymore, it had begun to turn into anger. He slid into the ring, and quickly grappled Atomic Welfare from behind as he chatted with the referee. "Shoulda known better than to take your eye off the ball, 'juice'," he said, and delivered an appropriately named 'atomic drop' on him.

The shock ran up Welfare's spine, pain waking him. A short second ago, this was just an ordinary match, but now it was almost personal.

"Want to try that again?" Easiest way to piss of an opponent, no sell the damage they did. The crowd noticed, and turned on the man. He'd just commited the one unforgiveable sin. The heat was his again.

"You bet," he said, now facing him, and grabbed him as tightly as he could. His face contorted, he performed a vertical exploder suplex that he dubbed 'Explode your Ass!'

Welfare thought quick, thrust his hands out ahead of him, used his strength to keep from taking the worst of the move. "Too soon for a fini..." He stopped. David Hardy had lifted himself up on his hands, flipped his feet around, and then hit the man in the junk, Smooth Criminal style. The crowd erupted. The referee cheered.

Banter shouted out to Tex: "Is it a real love for Hardy, or was it the flag Atomic Welfare brought in?"

The quick Hardy wasn't finished yet. He sprung to his feet again and rebounded off the ropes. Coming towards Welfare...he lept over once, bounced against the ropes again...still no move. He seemed to be biding his time. When Welfare finally started to get up from the earlier move, he connected...Shining Wizard to put the man down again.

Tex shook his head. "It's not right. Wrestling was never meant to be a cheap appeal to nationalist interests! I for one am appalled by the politicalization of this match - GO WELFARE! Wow...I never thought I'd say that."

"Whose side are you on anyway?" Banter said angrily. Agreeing with Tex was a no no, so... "Go..Hardy?" he said hesitantly. Meanwhile, Hardy hadn't put the big man down just yet...

Welfare's head rang, he saw stars that weren't flashbulbs, but damn if he was going to roll over and die. The referee had allowed a blatant attack to the nuts, and worse, cheered it - he didn't consider himself a heel, but damn, a man had to stand up for themselves. He was in the air, tackled his opponent with a spear. Fists left broken blood vessels, the bruises dark shadows.

"Do you want to die?!" His rage was a black poison inside. The attack was a brutal wake-up call to Hardy's so far luxirous offense. No more playing around.

As each fist jarred his head, disorienting him, he struggled to defend against it while thinking up a plan. No, he didn't want to die, but he sure as hell wanted to win this match.

Then a kick to his side, lifting him off the matt. A massive arm beneath his chin, his head forced back, cutting off his air, a legal choke. Welfare sat on Hardy's back, seeing about to break him in half with a camel clutch. The fans responded with whatever they could throw into the ring. Drinks mostly. A Cherry Coke hit Welfare on the lips, an explosion of carbon dioxide foam. He looked rabid. He didn't care.

Through pain, screaming, the feeling of being torn apart...David Hardy's eyes held to one point: the bottom ring rope. It was the only thing that stopped him from tapping out. He slowly edged his way towards it, the crowd's own little fight motivating him..

Welfare saw it, and pulled the man back...Hardy pushed with both knees backwards, driving them both into the ropes behind Welfare. Held tight to the top rope, Welfare released the hold, and then Hardy made his move...

He seemed to be trying to get behind Welfare, and in doing so, put his opponent to his knees. Trying to keep Welfare restrained, he sloppily tried to lock in the 'Dragon Tamer', as his answer to Welfare's own submission.

Welfare shook his head. "Are you high?" Instead of breaking the hold, he simply powered up, and kicked out, his legs forced the smaller man face first into the mat. He was down behind him, captured his arm, in a chickenwing...but he was too close to the ropes. He released the hold before the referee told him, instead went for an impact suplex, but Hardy's feet were wrapped in the ropes. Both men could hit a move from this position, the question was who had the advantage. What mattered more, leverage or power? Hardy just shut his eyes and pulled as hard as he could, trying to DDT him headfirst into the canvas, doing just whatever works now to bring this monster down..

Banter held an action figure. "It's so life-like!" He said of the miniature Darkness, as he made the Anti-Christ suplex Metal Jesus. Tex rolled his eyes, and then noticed: Hardy had a pin on a fallen Welfare. "Cut the commercial, you can sell your soul after the match is over!" The audience stood, watching as the impossible happened. The referee's fist hit the ground.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

But Welfare had lifted his shoulder!

The match was still on.

Desperation set into Hardy's head. He had the monster down. He knew he needed to take advantage now, or Welfare might never let him get another chance again. Running to the ropes, he took a leap of fate. Pressing his boots to the top rope, he sprung into the air gracefully...Dragonsault...Atomic Welfare saw it coming, moved for the intercept.

But he was too late, in less than it takes the time to blink, the match was over.

Hardy's move landed ugly. Welfare seemed to shrug it off for just a second, stood as Hardy crumpled to the ground.

High up in the bleachers, money was about to change hands. "C'mon Banana man." The girl whispered. Then Welfare's knees gave out, his body fell, dead weight. One eye shook back and forth, seeing nothing. Hardy popped back up to his feet. Hit the cover.

One......

Two......

....and 9/10ths!

Welfare, by instinct, force of will, whatever, had lifted the shoulder just barely off the canvas. The banana man hadn't won yet. The match was over, except for the pin. Everyone knew it. But what would it take to put the monster down? Hardy knew what would.

He stood up, behind his opponent, and simply watched for a few seconds. Then stomped his foot into the mat. Everyone knew whose move this belonged to, but that didn't stop him from borrowing it anyway. Another stomp into the mat, as he waited patiently. He could tune the band up all day.

Welfare heard the stomp. A grin could be seen on his face. All he had to do was duck, it, and then spear the man back into toon town. His body screamed, but he never listened to it anyways. A slow rise, a tempting target...

Hardy patiently waited for him to rise. Kept stomping the mat as the crowd cheered. Waited for him to turn around...and when he did...

He lunged for the Superki-no, he did a signature DX crotch chop! Welfare was caught off guard, he had been anticipating the kick..and then it came. CRACK into his jaw it went. If there was any doubt before, it was gone. Hardy jumped on top of his prone opponent in a cover.

The DX chop won the cry from the crowd. "BANANA JUICE!" Banter gave up trying to call this match, and giggled like a 6 year old as he choked on his water. The count followed, the crowd counted along.

One!

Two!

Three!

The chant that had started this match on a low note for Hardy ended it on a high note. His music began to play, and he figured, why not...and began doing the banana man dance.

"Well," Tex said, in a slow drawl. "The wrong man may have won, and I think there's something very deeply broken our great fans, but hang on, the night isn't over, wait until you see what's coming next!"

Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:56 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

<center>Image Image Image
</center>

Light circle the arena as Rock this Town kicks on the speakers. Aaron enters during the opening music , almost dancing, waving to the fans. He starts walking down the ramp as the vocals begin.

Sammy Eubanks: The following contest is a triple-threat match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first...from Tucson, Arizona...weighing in at 210 lbs...AARON KEEEEEENING!!!

<i>Well my baby and me went out late Saturday night
I had my hair piled high and my baby just looks so right
Well, pick you up at ten got to have you home by two,
Mama don't know what I've got in store for you
Well that's alright 'cause we're looking as cool as can be </i>

Aaron slides into the ring.

Tex: Well this is a big match for this young star. Will he have what it takes?

Cain: I guess we're about to find out.

<i>Well we found a little place that really didn't look half bad
I'll have a whiskey on the rocks and change of a dollar for the jukebox
Well, I put a quarter right into that can, but all it played was disco man
C'mon pretty baby, let's get outta here right away. </i>

He stands up on the ring posts, arms held high smile on his face and pointing to various fans in the arena.

<i>We're gonna rock this town, rock it inside out
We're gonna rock this town, make 'm scream and shout
Let's rock, rock, rock man rock, rock
We're gonna rock till we pop, We're gonna roll till we drop
We're gonna rock this town, rock it inside out </i>

He mounts the opposite turnbuckle and repeats the previous action before jumping down and getting set for the match.

Subway Jack is next to enter. Generic music plays and he walks out to no fanfare whatsoever. The fans give him a fairly muted, mixed reaction.

Sammy: And his opponents...first, weighing in at 180 lbs...SUUUUBWAAAAY JAAAACK!!!

An absolutely demonic sounding organ begins to play, as all lights in the arena are dimmed. Only one, dark, absolutely crimson spotlight remains on the stage. Inferno's form rises from beneath the stage, and then he lifts his arms in the air, causing four pillars of fire to rise around him, and the music breaks into it's main riff, as Inferno heads to the ring. No matter how much the crowd boos him, he remains in a trance with his mind seemingly elsewhere, seemingly...disconnected from it all.......

Sammy: And...weighing in at 290 lbs...he is the TCW TRANSCONTINENTAL CHAMPION....IIIIIINFEEEEEEEEEEERNOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Tex: Inferno is no stranger to triple-threat matches after his performance at the Majestic Cup.

Banter: Yeah, except that there's no second prizes this time.

Inferno enters the ring, and immediately charges Subway Jack. He hammers at him with rights and lefts, driving him to the ropes before clotheslining him right over. Jack lands unsteadily and staggers back against the announce table as the bell rings.

Cain: Inferno and Subway Jack have a little bit of history. You can see where Inferno's mask has been repaired - that's from an unsanctioned match with Jack a few weeks ago.

Inferno presses his attack on Jack, laying in brutal forearms as the much smaller man reels against the table. He tries to fight back, but his attacks have almost no effect on the masked monster. In the ring, Aaron Keening looks on, an expression of confusion on his face. The referee has started to count the other two men out.

Banter: Hey, Keening might win this just by staying put!

Tex: If I know that young man like I think I do, he won't be interested in doing that.

Tex is apparently right, as Keening climbs through the ropes and onto the apron. He jumps off, hitting Inferno with a double-axehandle. The giant is staggered, and Keening kicks him in the back of the knee, before turning him around and attempting to whip him into the apron. He doesn't get far, however, as Inferno reverses and sends him into the apron instead. In the ring, the referee has already reached the count of seven.

Cain: This match is going to be over pretty swiftly...

Inferno advances on Keening, but Jack is now up and jumps on his back, wrapping his arms around Inferno's neck. Keening takes advantage of the situation and rolls into the ring and out again, breaking the count. Inferno is spinning around, clawing at his neck to try and shift Jack and eventually he backs into the ring post at full speed, sandwiching his unfortunate opponent between the unforgiving steel and his massive body.

Tex: Ouch!

Banter: I think Inferno knocked him out!

Subway Jack sinks to the floor, and does indeed look to be unconscious. Keening tries to attack Inferno again, coming at him with a forearm, but Inferno simply round on him and floors him with a big boot. The monster lifts Keening and roughly heaves him into the ring, before climbing in after him and immediately going for a cover...

One...

Two...

No! Keening kicks out!

The referee seems to be ignoring the unconscious man at ringside as Inferno continues his assault on Keening. He lifts him into a high angle backbreaker and then whips him into the corner. Inferno charges, but Keening manages to get his foot up and sends the TC Champion staggering back, holding his mask.

Tex: Keening may have bought himself a little breathing room there.

Cain: And he's going to need it - Inferno is one hell of a formidable competitor, as we've seen already.

Keening lifts himself onto the second rope and, as Inferno turns around, comes off with a diving clothesline. Inferno is knocked off his feet, and Keening goes right for his legs, tying his massive limbs up in a Texas cloverleaf.

Tex: It looks like Keening is trying to bring Inferno off his vertical base.

Banter: Yeah, but the best laid plans of mice and men and all that...

Cain: I think it's a sound strategy, but we know how tough Inferno is.

Keening cinches in the hold, but Inferno reaches out for the ropes and his massive reach allows him to secure a grip on the bottom one. The referee calls for the break and Keening lets him out, but executes a low drop kick on Inferno's ankle for good measure.

The big man pulls himself upright, but Keening strikes again, laying in another low dropkick to the leg, causing Inferno to stumble. Keening whips Inferno across the ring and then floors his opponent with a drop toehold. Inferno lands face-first on the canvas, and Keening grabs his ankle.

Cain: This could be over already! Keening is going for his signature hold, The Fermata!

Banter: The what?

Keening yanks Inferno's ankle up and tries to wrap his leg around his calf, but Inferno turns over and manages to flip Keening away across the ring. The big man stands up, a little shakily, and makes his way over to Keening. He grabs a handful of hair and tries to pull Keening up, but the young star yanks him down into a small package...

One...

Two...

Th...kickout!

Tex: I thought he had him there. What an upset that would be!

Cain: It'd be a huge coup for Keening to get a victory over the Transcontinental Champion at this stage in his career.

Keening is up and seems to be looking for The Fermata again, but Inferno nails him with a throat thrust, and he staggers back against the ropes. Inferno climbs to his feet and, as Keening charges, hammers him with a huge right hand. Keening lands hard on the mat, but Inferno drags him right back up and spins him around into a waistlock before hitting a release German suplex that shakes the ring.

Keening is reeling now, and seems unable to stand. Inferno stomps him down and the hurls him bodily into the corner. He chokes him, and the referee gets involved, but Inferno shoves him away.

Banter: Yeah, you show him, Inferno!

Tex: The TC Champion wants to watch out he doesn't get disqualified...

Keening kicks Inferno in the gut a couple of times, finally managing to free himself, and tries a dropkick, only for Inferno to slap him down. Inferno lifts Keening up and grabs him by the throat. He lifts him up and drives him down into the mat with a chokeslam.

Cain: I think we're seeing the closing stages of this match now...

Inferno lifts Keening again, but the smaller man counters, lashing out with a foot and sending Inferno stumbling away. He hits a third low dropkick, and Inferno bounces against the ropes. As he comes back, Keening brings him down with a drop toehold and goes right for the ankle lock.

Tex: Look at this! Keening has turned the tables in the blink of an eye!

Keening snaps on the ankle lock and then wraps his leg around Inferno's before falling to the mat. Inferno's back arches in agony as he struggles for the ropes, but he's too far away. Keening's face is contorted in monumental effort as he pulls deeper on The Fermata, but suddenly he releases, as a brow shape descends on him with an elbow drop.

Tex: What the hell?

Cain: It's Subway Jack! What's he doing?!

Jack has broken up The Fermata and now he pounds on Keening. The rookie is too stunned to defend himself as the wild assault continues, and Subway Jack fights him into the corner. Inferno is on him from nowhere though, and hauls Jack into the middle of the ring by the back of his pants and then spins him around into a butterfly hold.

Tex: Oh no! The Divine Comedy!

Inferno hits the underhook piledriver, folding Jack up like an accordion. He pins...

One...

Two...

Keening comes to his senses and tries to dive across the ring to break it up...

Three!!!

But he's too late, and slumps to the mat.

Cain: Inferno wins! But Keening was so close.

Tex: What was Subway Jack up to? Are he and Inferno in cahoots or something?

Banter: It doesn't look like it...

Inferno lifts Subway Jack up into a body press and throws him over the top rope to land in a heap on the floor. The referee hands the monster his belt, and Inferno snatches it from him before swinging himself from the ring and walking back up the ramp as his music plays.

<center>Image Image
</center>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n2q6G0CV38E&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n2q6G0CV38E&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Dante walks out through the flames that engulf the stage, but he's alone, and doesn't look himself.

Cain: Is Dante okay?

Banter: I dunno, he looks a little bit pale. Oh wait...he's always that way...

Tex: Very funny, Banter.

Banter: Thanks! I've been waiting to do that line for months now.

Sammy Eubanks: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...introducing first, from the City of Dis in the Sixth Circle of Hell...weighing in at 242 lbs...JAAAAASOOOOON DAAAAAAAAAANTEEEEEEE!!!!

Dante walks down the ramp and removed his shades and jacket, but he ignored the reactions of his thousands of fans and rolls into the ring, looking all the time as if he might be about to throw up any second. With a grimace, he hands over his possessions to the referee and slumps in the corner, awaiting the arrival of his opponent.

Junior Kickstart begins to play, pumping up the crowd, as Duo appear on the ramp. Elsie is jumping and ready for action. She keeps up the crowd's energy while heading quickly towards the ring. Cage follows close behind her, remaining focused. He makes no indication that he even notices the crowd. Elsie heads to the corner, climbing the turnbuckle, keeping the crowd going, while Cage climbs into the ring, his massive form taking center-stage.

Sammy: And his opponent...representing Duo....weighing in at 400 lbs...CAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!

Tex: Well, whatever his condition, this is one hell of a challenge, even for a man like Dante.

Cain: I don't doubt that Dante is up to it.

The bell rings as Cage charges straight towards the corner, but the albino ducks out of the way and Cage slams into the turnbuckle. The giant ignores the impact and turns around, walking right into a right hand from Dante. The blow barely affects Cage, but Dante throws a left hook and grits his teeth, throwing all his strength into the attack. Cage is at least staggered by the blow and Dante dives at him, barrelling him into the corner with his body.

Banter: Seriously, what's he gonna do? Cage is twice his size!

Tex: I don't think that'll stop a man like Jason Dante. He has the experience and the skill to bring down anyone in this federation.

Dante pounds on Cage in the corner, laying in rights and lefts. He is physically standing on the giant's chest, until Cage finally manages to get a grip on him and hurl him across the ring. Dante lands high on his back, but rolls through with his momentum and back onto his feet. He charges, but Cage is ready and slams a fist into his face, leaving him flat out in the ring.

Cain: Oh my God!

Tex: It's like walking into an anvil!

Cage kneels on Dante's chest and the referee counts the pin...

One...

Two...

No! Dante rolls his shoulder off the mat, and Cage is forced to let him up. The giant grabs Dante by his pale hair and yanks him to his feet. He whips him across the ring and goes for a clothesline, but Dante ducks and, as he bounces off the opposite ropes, hits Cage with a cross body. Cage sways for a second before falling over, and Dante pins...

One...

But Cage kicks out with authority, sending Dante halfway across the ring. The former World Champion lands in the ropes and finds himself close to Elsie. She approaches him with a strange look on her face.

Tex: What's going on here?

Banter: Maybe Elsie has a little crush on ol' red eyes...

Elsie reaches out for Dante, but he comes to his senses and bares his teeth at her, which raises the ire of Cage who grabs Dante from behind and lifts him up into a reverse bear hug.

Cain: It's a variation of The Cage!

Dante thrashes in the hold, but is finally able to reach out and grab the top rope and Cage reluctantly let's the albino free. Dante sinks down near the ropes and then, as Cage comes after him again, pulls them down, sending the monster tumbling out of the ring.

Cage lands heavily on the floor and starts to pick himself up, but Dante is already out on the apron and drops down with an elbow to the back of Cage's neck. The giant falls to his knees and Dante backs up before charging in with a knee to the temple.

Tex: Here's that experience and ingenuity I told you about. Cage may be bigger and stronger, but Dante has the savvy to bring even a monster like him down.

Dante rolls back into the ring and staggers to the centre, where he flops down, catching his breath. Suddenly, something grabs his attention and he looks around to see Elsie on the top rope. He dives up to his feet and rolls out of the way of her clumsy attack as she jumps towards him. She takes a swing at him as he turns to her, but Dante is much faster than the girl and grabs her arm. He gives her a dark look as he twists her arm, causing her to cry out.

Cain: What's going on between these two?

Tex: I don't know, but it looks like there's a bit of the old Dante in the ring tonight - I haven't seen a look on his face like that since he was in the Hellfire Club.

Banter: Which one?

Tex: The first one.

Dante's eyes flash a fiery red as he stares down at Elsie, but Cage soon puts a stop to the proceedings by smashing into Dante from nowhere. The albino is knocked sideways into the ropes and Cage drives his massive fist into the side of his head, sending him crashing down to the mat.

Cage immediately turns to check on Elsie, who is now lying on the mat, but as he cradles her in his arms, Dante staggers back to his feet and gets a grip on Cage's chin from behind. He drags him into an inverted front facelock and then spins around, driving his elbow into Cage's face as they both hit the mat at breakneck speed.

Tex: The Broken Reflection out of nowhere!

Dante climbs atop the grey mountain of a man...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Cain: Dante did it! Cage was distracted!

Tex: Not a particularly honourable victory for Dante there...

Banter: Hey, she shouldn't have gotten involved. You know how it works.

Dante gets to his feet and has his hand raised, but his face looks wan again, and he gives Cage a hollow look as he stands over him. The giant starts to stir and Dante turns away, but he walks right into Elsie, who slaps her palms to the side of his head.

Tex: What the hell?!

Dante's mouth opens wide as Elsie begins to shake, her eyes wide, as if in some kind of trance. Dante bellows in agony and fury as he is somehow driven to his knees. The referee stands to one side, no idea what to do as Dante's body is covered in a sheen of sweat. Elsie doesn't let go until Dante stops screaming and slumps to the mat, clearly unconscious.

Banter: Uh...

Cain: What just happened?

Elsie seems to recover herself and stares down at Dante. She looks down at her hands, but before she has time to think, Cage grabs her from behind and bundles her up in his arms. He climbs out of the ring and walks up the ramp, not looking back, just keeping Elsie close to his chest.

In the ring, Dante is still flat out and motionless.

Tex: Well, Dante picked up the win, but it looks like the cost may have been a little high... Here comes some help from backstage! A few of our refs are coming out to aid the EMTs, and that looks like...

Cain: Matt Strikmore's coming to lend a hand as well!

As the EMTs, refs, and Strikmore load Dante onto the gurney, a voice booms throughout the arena.

Stern: Security! Security!

<center>Image</center>

Commissioner Stern powers out through the entrance ramp, eyes burning.

Stern: Hold that man! Hold Matt Strikmore!!

<center>Image Image</center>

The security guards, led by Adam Wilson, race down the ramp and surround Matt. Matt, wide-eyed, hold his arms out and mouths questions to the Commissioner.

Stern: No! Do not bring him a mic! Mr. Strikmore is not an employee of this company, and is therefore trespassing! Escort him out! I will not have the general public running rampant in my ring!

Matt tries to protest, but stops short of physically touching the security. The crowd begins to boo.

Stern: Matt, you can walk out now, under security escort, and I won't press charges... Now get out of my ring! Only contracted employees and invited guests are allowed in my ring.

Matt, dumbfounded, tosses his hands up and allows himself to be ejected peacefully. He tries to answer the questions the fans are yelling as he walks up the ramp, but the only words the camera mic picks up from a sullen Matt is...

Matt: I don't know.

A round of boos closes the curtains behind him, as Jason Dante is carried out of the ring.

Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:08 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

</center>

"The Enemy" by Godsmack suddenly blares over the arena sound system, and fans rise to their feet in anticipation.

Tex: It looks like our main event is about to begin!

Cain: And it's about as high profile as it can get - the Bleeder Champion, the winner of the Majestic Cup and no less than two World Champions.

Banter: Two? I only see one World Champion.

Cain: Is this an ‘I hate Darkness' thing or an ‘I won't acknowledge FWRFed' thing?

Banter: Um...not sure yet. I'll keep you posted.

Malaki walks out onto the stage, stepping through strobe lights and storming down the ramp.

Sammy Eubanks: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from St. Louis, Missouri...weighing in at 245 lbs...he is the FWRFed World Heavyweight Champion....MAAAAAALAAAAAAAAKI!!!!

Malaki's reaction is decidedly mixed, but he pays no attention to the fans who are booing him as he slides into the ring and mounts the turnbuckle. He removes his belt and holds it in the air before sliding off his jacket and taking up a position in the corner of the ring.

Suddenly the guitar solo from "Land of Confusion" begins. There are spotlights moving around everywhere as the music plays.

On the Twistedtron, we see:

NUTHIN'

(Short vid of Bam hitting the Deathshead on opponent)

BUT

(Short video of Bam hitting the Kamikaze on opponent)

LOVE

(Short video of Bam hitting Love Sweet Love into a powerbomb on opponent)

After last vid, Bam comes onto ramp screaming "BAAAAAAAAAAABY!!!!", pounding his chest with both fists. All spotlights are on him, then shut off as the lights in the arena come up. Red pyro shoots off behind him as he walks down the ramp.

Sammy: And his partner...weighing in at 290 lbs...he is the winner of the 2007 Majestic Cup Tournament...THE BIIIIIIG BAAAAAAAAAAAAMLICIOUS!!!!!!

As he marches to the ring he is talking massive crap outloud as if screaming to his opponent, or shouting what he's about to do to his opponent.

Tex: Bam has lost nothing of his pizzazz in his time away from the ring.

Cain: The question is, does he still have what it takes to go toe-to-toe with the best in the fed?

Banter: Of course he does - he won the Majestic Cup, didn't he?

Tex: That he did, and one of the men he beat was Malaki. How can these two men be expected to coexist in this match?

He climbs the stairs to the ring and hops both legs over the top rope to enter the ring.

He then jumps up on the nearest turnbuckle and begins pounding his chest again, yelling out toward the fans, pumping himself up. As his music fades, he steps back into the ring and comes face-to-face with Malaki. The two men stare each other down, before both stepping away and standing next to one another in their corner.

<i>Faint white figures paint my sleep
Please don't tell my secrets keep them hidden (you got it, you got it, you got it)
If the words that matter reach your face from floor
Will you be wondering if, or (do I need what is given or honest)
Does it cost me scarring if the words stay true
Even number your nephew (I don't want it, don't want it, don't want it anymore)</i>

An explosion sounds above the entrance ramp, sending golden pyro raining down.

Sammy: And their opponents...first, from Oxford, England...weighing in at 143 lbs...she is the TCW Bleeder Champion...FREEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

<i>And when the answer that you want
Is in the question that you state
Come what may!
Come what may!

And when the answer that you want
Come what may!
Come what may! </i>

Cain: As always, Freya's belt may be at risk here, but she doesn't look too concerned about that.

Banter: Hey, wouldn't that be great? If Bam or Malaki bust her open and pin her, then maybe Stern could finally get rid of her!

Tex: Banter, are you saying it would be a good thing if a woman was made to bleed in the ring and then lost her job as a result?

Banter: Yes.

Freya walks down the ramp, signalling to her fans with points and grins.

<i>In a pain that buckles out your knees
Could you stop this if I plead (you got it, you got it, you got it)
So destined I am to walk among the dark
A child in keeping secrets from (will they know what I've done in the after)
In the sought for matter when the words blame you
In a blood red summer I'll give you (I don't want it, don't want it, don't want it) </i>

Freya hops up into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and raises an arm, smiling at her many fans.

<i>And when the answer that you want
Come what may!
Come what may!

And when the answer that you want
Come what may!
Come what may!</i>

Freya hops down into the ring and eyes her opponents carefully. She seems to show very little concern for the two much larger men.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x3Mwo2lGdXU&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x3Mwo2lGdXU&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

As "Fear of the Dark" plays, the view cuts to a shot of Darkness's locker room door. It opens, and Darkness steps from the shadows, his two title belts held in his hands. As his fans chant along to the music, Darkness walks through the corridors of the arena before reaching the gorilla position.

Sammy: And her partner...from Chicago, Illinois...weighing in at 218 lbs...he is the 411fed and ECF Unified World's Heavyweight Champion...DAAAAAAARKNEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!!!

The song kicks in and a huge pyro erupts from the stage. Darkness strides through the flames, silhouetted in the orange glow. As he strides to the ring, belts in hand, flames streak down the side of the ramp, framing him in fire. He enters the ring, ignoring its occupants and mounts the turnbuckle, raising his World Championships above his head as the ethereal chanting continues.

Cain: Darkness looks as ready as ever to take on this challenge.

Tex: Right. Bam and Malaki have quite the task ahead of them...

And they don't hesitate to take that task on, as they charge in, both hammering down Darkness. The bell rings, and Darkness valiantly attempts to fight off his aggressors, but it's Freya who comes to the rescue, dropkicking Malaki in the back and sending him stumbling away. She presses her advantage, charging at him with a forearm and then going for a tornado DDT, but Malaki manages to reverse and sends her crashing to the mat with a back body drop.

Cain: Malaki gets the early advantage there - if he can keep on top of Freya his team will be able to win this match.

Banter: I'd sure like to keep on top of Freya!

Tex: You'd like to be on top of any woman, Banter. The problem is that they keep throwing you off.

Banter: It's like a rodeo!

Meanwhile, Bam lays into Darkness, pounding on him with an elbow to the top of the head that staggers the World Champion. The bigger man reaches down, getting a grip on Darkness, but his opponent drops to his knees, hitting a jawbreaker and sending Bam stumbling backwards.

Bam almost walks right into Malaki, and the two men face off again for a moment, before Malaki turns back to Freya and heaves her out of the ring through the ropes. He follows her out, as Bam turns back around to face Darkness, only to walk right into the Shadowed Wizard.

Tex: This could be it right here!

Darkness pins...

One...

Not enough! Bam kicks out.

Outside the ring, Malaki lifts Freya into a scoop slam, but she manages to slide out and land on her feet behind him. She hits another dropkick and sends Malaki into the ring post. Quickly, she races around the ring and onto the apron so she's standing in her corner, ready to make the tag.

Darkness has the advantage in the ring as he lays in some right hands to Bam. He gets to his feet and then tags in Freya. She goes up to the top rope as Darkness spins Bam onto his back with a snapmare, and then comes off with a leg drop. As Darkness leaves the ring, she hooks Bam's leg...

One...

Two...kickout!

Freya lifts Bam up by his thick, bull-like neck and goes to whip him across the ring, but he reverses and sends her off the ropes instead. She hurtles towards him and their shoulders make contact, but it's like running into a brick wall for the young woman, and goes flying backwards, landing in a sitting position.

Cain: That's what happens when you come up against The Big Bamlicious.

Tex: Yeah, they don't call him ‘Big' for nothing.

Banter: I always thought they were talking about his heart...

Cain: I don't know if ‘generous' is a word I'd use to describe Bam.

Banter: He once helped me get a Hershey Bar that was stuck in a vending machine!

Stunned, Freya looks up at Bam for a moment, but then he flies towards her, slamming his knee into her face. By this time, Malaki is back on the apron, and Bam tags him in. He lifts Freya up and holds her in position for Malaki to take a shot at her midsection. As the referee admonishes Bam, he holds up his hands and climbs through the ropes onto the apron.

Tex: It looks like these two are setting themselves up in opposition to Darkness and Freya - they're not going to win over any fans as it is, so I guess they're throwing caution to the wind and using every trick they know.

Cain: I think Darkness and Freya know how to play dirty too, but can they measure up to their opponents in that department?

Malaki hooks Freya into a side-headlock and then spins her to the mat with a takedown, keeping the hold locked in. Freya struggles in the submission as Malaki tightens his grip. She can't escape, and there's nowhere to go, but Malaki gets to his feet and switches his grip so he holds her under the arm before flipping her through the air in a wide arc so that her back lands on his outthrust knee.

Tex: He calls that move ‘The Blackjack'.

Banter: Like Stern's dog?

Tex: I'm assured it's just a coincidence.

Freya cradles her back in pain as the FWRFed Champion immediately covers...

One...

Two...

No! Freya kicks out!

Malaki lifts Freya by her hair and then whips her across the ring. As she comes back he attempts a clothesline but she ducks it and then, as he spins around, catches him in a hurracanrana. Malaki is sent across the ring and Freya spins up to her feet, attempting to use her momentum to her advantage, but Malaki gets a foot into her stomach and sends her over into the ropes. He gets to his feet quickly and hooks her into a back suplex that shakes the ring. He goes for another pin...

One...

Two...

Th...no, Darkness breaks it up!

Cain: The World Champion makes the save!

Banter: Typical - a knight in shining armour always has to save the girl, right?

Tex: I don't that's the nature of their relationship at all...

Banter: ‘Relationship'? Do you know more than your letting on, Tex? Should I be looking for a tuxedo?

Cain: Somehow I don't think you'd be on their guest list, Banter.

Malaki gets right in the Champion's face and takes a swing at him, but Darkness ducks and then hooks his arm, driving him down backwards onto his knee in one swift movement. The referee moves in to chastise Darkness, but Bam is right behind him and pushes past the official to bowl Darkness out of the ring with a big clothesline. Bam follows the World Champion out and knees him in the temple as he tries to rise.

Tex: It looks like Bam intends to take the fight to the Champ.

Cain: I wonder if that has any bearing on his choice of match for winning the Majestic Cup?

Darkness gets to his feet slowly as Bam backs up, ducking down and placing a fist against the ground to balance his massive body. As Darkness turns, Bam charges, careering into him with a huge spear that causes the crowd to emit an audible ‘ooooh'.

Tex: Oh! Bam just broke Darkness in half with that spear!

In the ring, Malaki cradles his back and Freya gets to her feet, stalking him. He groggily stands and she strikes, grabbing him by the neck from behind and bringing her knees up into his back. She falls to the mat, hitting the Lungblower and Malaki bounces away, flopping to the mat lifelessly.

Cain: The Lungblower! This one is over!

Freya rolls him over and hooks his leg immediately...

One...

Two...

Thre...no! Bam comes out of nowhere and breaks it up!

He grabs Freya around the waist and lifts her into the air. She struggles in his grip, kicking her legs wildly, but he manhandles her and hurls her roughly to the mat. Malaki lifts himself up with the benefit of the ropes and as the referee tries to get Bam to leave the ring, the veteran leans towards the corner, grabs hold of the tag rope and slaps Malaki's hand.

Banter: Haha!

Tex: Well, that counts as a tag apparently. Freya could be in trouble here.

Freya is standing groggily as Bam approaches her. He hooks her arm and spins her over with a biel throw before dropping a knee onto her forehead. As she clutches her face, Bam lifts her up and slides her across his shoulders. He turns around, bellowing at the fans, who respond with boos, before slamming her into the mat with a Death Valley Driver. He goes for a cover...

One...

Two...

Thre...no, she just kicks out in time!

Tex: Freya survives, thanks to her trademark tenacity, but I'm not sure how long she can last against a man like Bamlicious.

Cain: Right. He's all power.

Bam lays in a right hand as he kneels over Freya, then hauls her up again. He locks his arms around her waist and spins her up onto his shoulders.

Banter: Here we go!

Tex: I think Bam is looking for a powerbomb.

But Freya flexes backwards and executes a hurracanrana. It's only a brief respite, as Bam bounces right back up to his feet, but Freya hits a drop toehold as he charges, and Bam finds himself hung up on the second rope. The crowd pop, but Freya doesn't waste any time playing to them, as she immediately runs at the ropes and swings herself round, hitting Bam with the OX4.

Freya flies up to her feet and ducks back into her own corner, waiting for Bam to rise, but a slap to her back makes her turn around, open-mouthed. Darkness climbs up to the top turnbuckle and, as Bam stands, Darkness jumps at him with a flying clothesline. Malaki storms the ring, but Darkness hits the superkick from nowhere and he staggers back against the ropes. Freya takes the opportunity and dropkicks him over the ropes. She scrambles out through the ropes and dives on top of Malaki, elbowing him in the face on the floor.

Cain: Malaki has been taken out of the equation, and now it's just Darkness and Bam in the ring!

Darkness turns around and kicks Bam in the gut as he steps towards him. The big man is bent double and Darkness wraps an arm around his head before spinning him around and driving him down into the mat.

Tex: Darkness DDT! Darkness DDT!

Banter: Damnit!

With Malaki still occupied at ringside, Darkness goes for the pin...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Tex: This one is over! Darkness and Freya win! After all the drama of this show, it's good to end it on a high note like this one!

Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:09 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]