[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - TCW Friction from Daly City, California (August 24, 2007)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 TCW Friction from Daly City, California (August 24, 2007) 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post TCW Friction from Daly City, California (August 24, 2007)
<center>Image
We are the Willing

Led By The Unknowing

Doing The Impossible

For The Ungrateful

We Have Now

Done So Much

For So Long

For So Many

With So Little

We Can Now Do Anything

With Nothing At All

I wish I would've met you
Now it's a little late
What you could've taught me
I could've saved some face
They think that your early ending
Was all wrong
For the most part they're right
But look how they all got strong
That's why I say hey man nice shot
What a good shot man
A man
Has gun
Hey man
Have fun
Nice shot
Now that the smokes gone
And the air is all clear
Those who were right there
Got a new kind of fear
You'd fight and you were right
But they were just to strong
They'd stick it in your face
And let you smell what they consider wrong
That's why I say hey man nice, nice shot
What a good shot man
A man
Has gun
Hey man
Have fun
Nice shot
I'd say
Nice shot

*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSH!*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSH*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSH!*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSH*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSH!*
</center>

<center><i>Dark night nothing to see
Invisible hand in front of me
Scared to death there's someone near
Scared to move but you can't stay here
You know me, evil eye
You know me, prepare to die
You know me, the snakebite kiss
Devil's grip, the Iron Fist
Flying horse don't make a sound
Flying hooves don't touch the ground
Walk in circle lose you track
Can't go on but you can't go back
You know me etc.

Moon eclipse and you know why
Ghost rider in the sky
Beast of evil devil's hound
Tooth and claw they pull you down
You know me!</i>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x3Mwo2lGdXU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x3Mwo2lGdXU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object></center>

Cain: Wow, it looks we're going to kick off Friction with a bang!

Never a truer word was spoken as, at that moment, a huge pyro explodes on the stage, silhouetting a lone figure who strides through the flames, two belts held nonchalantly in his hands. The fans cheer as Darkness walks calmly down the ramp, framed by more pyros as he makes his way to the ring.

Sammy Eubanks: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your NEW 41fed and ECF Unified World's Heavyweight Champion...DAAAARKNEEEEEEEEESS!!!!!

<center>Image</center>

Banter: What's he doing out here? His match isn't ‘till later.

Tex: Perhaps Darkness has something to say?

Banter: Oh great...

Darkness enters the ring and mounts the turnbuckle, lifting the World Titles above his head as the crowd chants his name. As his music fades, he steps back into the ring and gestures for a microphone, shouldering the belts. The fans still chant and Darkness waits for them to quieten down before he speaks in his firm, resonant voice.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he begins, "it is not often I find myself speaking before you. It is not often you hear the sound of my voice. However, I felt the need to come out here and thank my fans for the support they've shown me over my career thus far and especially these past few months."

The crowd cheers at his words, and Darkness waits for them to fall silent again.

"Recently, there has been a shadow hanging over me. A terrible blackness that nearly destroyed me. With the help of close friends, I have conquered this, and gone on to regain the Unified World's Championship again. It is the support of all the millions of my fans - the so-called ‘Darklings' - that has helped to sustain me also."

Darkness seems to consider his words as the fans chant his name again.

"It is not easy for me to be here...so much of my life has been spent hidden from the eyes of normal men and women like you. The very people I seek to protect are those who can never know my name. Those days have passed, however...there is not a threat which affects us all..."

Banter: What's he talking about?

Tex: I have no idea...

"The weather the planet has recently been experiencing cannot have escaped your notice..."

Banter: Oh God...he's one of these global warming nuts, isn't he?

Cain: Uh...well, I'm not sure what Darkness is talking about here. If he's decided he now has a platform for some political agenda, he's not going to prove a very popular World Champion.

"There is a shadow that hangs not just over me, but over all of us. I have come here to tell you all about the true nature of..."

Suddenly, Darkness's words are cut off as "Iron Fist" by Motörhead starts to play. The World Champion frowns as Valerie Stern, flanked by Adam Wilson and Jason Fragg, walks out onto the stage.

<center>Image Image Image</center>

Tex: It looks like our commissioner is going to make a rare appearance here, but what does she want with Darkness?

Stern adopts a fixed smile as she raises her microphone to her lips. "Save your breath, Darkness."

The crowd boos as Darkness frowns. "What?"

"You heard me. No one needs to hear whatever it is you have to say."

"I'll be the judge of that," he tells her, "you have no place to question the authority of one such as I in matters of this nature."

"Of what nature? What are you going to say on <i>my</i> TV show, Darkness? Perhaps you'd like to stop for a second and consider your audience, and consider who pays your wages. I've been doing some research on you since you visited my office earlier this week, and I've decided that putting you on the air was possibly the stupidest decision Lance Canada ever made."

The crowd boos heavily.

"Yeah, and he made a few!" she snaps.

"What is this about, Valerie?" Darkness asks her, obviously attempting to take the high road.

"Don't address me by my first name - not when I can't address you by yours, since no one seems to know what it is."

"I'm trying to..."

"No, save it. I'm done with this. I'm done with you. While you're the World Champion, I have to keep you on the air but, so help me God, I at least have the power to keep your crackpot nonsense off the air before what few sponsors we have left decide to walk."

"This is more important than sponsors..."

"I don't want to hear it. I answer to the Board of Directors, and they answer to TCW's shareholders and sponsors. Right now, we have a walking liability at the head of our promotion and I have been told in no uncertain terms that I have to be seen to be doing something about that. So as of right now, you don't get in the ring unless you have a match, understand? You don't even so much as come to the arena before the show. You get between the ropes, you do your thing, and you leave. Understand?"

Darkness is shaking his head and seems about to reply.

"No, don't bother," Stern interrupts him, "you don't have to like it. You don't even have to grudgingly agree. You don't get a say."

She makes a cut-throat motion and, as Darkness tries to speak into his microphone, no sound comes out.

"As of right now, TCW is no longer the Darkness show. You're a dangerous, unstable man. I have no choice but to keep you here while you hold those belts, but if you think you're going to have free reign, you have another thing coming. Goodnight."

Stern throws her own microphone down and, still accompanied by her silent bodyguards, leaves the stage. Darkness is left alone in the centre of the ring, stunned at the strange turn of events.

Cain: Has Darkness met his match?

Banter: You know what they say - don't cross the boss!

Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:32 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Image Image

Light circle the arena as Rock this Town kicks on the speakers. Aaron enters during the opening music, almost dancing, waving to the fans. He starts walking down the ramp as the vocals begin.

Sammy Eubanks: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...introducing first, from Tucson, Arizona...weighing in at 210 lbs....AARON KEEEEEENIIING!!!

<center><i>Well my baby and me went out late Saturday night
I had my hair piled high and my baby just looks so right
Well, pick you up at ten got to have you home by two,
Mama don't know what I've got in store for you
Well that's alright 'cause we're looking as cool as can be </i></center>

Aaron slides into the ring.

<center><i>Well we found a little place that really didn't look half bad
I'll have a whiskey on the rocks and change of a dollar for the jukebox
Well, I put a quarter right into that can, but all it played was disco man
C'mon pretty baby, let's get outta here right away. </i></center>

He stands up on the ring posts, arms held high smile on his face and pointing to various fans in the arena.

<center><i>We're gonna rock this town, rock it inside out
We're gonna rock this town, make 'm scream and shout
Let's rock, rock, rock man rock, rock
We're gonna rock till we pop, We're gonna roll till we drop
We're gonna rock this town, rock it inside out </i></center>

He mounts the opposite turnbuckle and repeats the previous action before jumping down and getting set for the match.

"I Got High" by Afro Man plays and out walks Stoner and Yasmin, Yasmin on Stoner's shoulders (probably not to safe), Yasmin gets off Stoner and they have a quick make out session before they enter the ring.

Sammy: And... hailing from Long Beach, California... weighing in at 214 lbs and accompanied by Yasmin....STOOOONER!!!!!

The ring bell goes off and the match is on! Keening is in Stoner's face, shoving him around the mat. Stoner shoves back, and Keening stumbles backward. He leaps forward, nailing Stoner with a mean clothesline!

Cain: That's how ya do it!

Stoner is back up and heading towards Keening, but he's taking down by Aaron's drop toe hold! Keening attempts to turn it into a submission by locking Stoner's leg. Stoner kicks wildly and manages to free himself.

Tex: Good matwork by Keening and a good reaction by Stoner.

The two men are back on their feet, and Stoner advances again. He leaps into the air, hitting Keening with a spinning heel kick! Keening is down, and Stoner hits the ropes, leaping off them, flipping through the air, landing body-to-body on Keening.

Banter: I think they're both a little winded from that one!

Using the ropes, both men climb to their feet slowly. Once they've caught their breath, they head back at each other. Stoner grabs Keening for a sidewalk slam, but Keening fights his way out of it, and both men crash to the mat, Keening on top. Aaron grabs Stoner's leg, looking for another submission. He has better luck this time, locking it in!

Stoner tries to fight him off, pulling himself and Keening across the mat. Yasmin slaps her hands up and down on the apron, shouting encouragement to Stoner. The ref hurries over and breaks it up as soon as Stoner grabs the bottom rope.

Keening waits for Stoner to rise to his feet and lets the young man come at him again. Keening is waiting for him, and Stoner races over again, but Keening isn't expecting the flying body press from Stoner!

Tex: Stoner's always got a surprise up his sleeve!

While trying to regain his senses, Keening also tries to regain his leglock, and succeeds! The two men roll over, Stoner trying to fight his way out again, but Keening is locked on tighter this time! Stoner keeps pulling to the ropes, heading for Yasmin again, inching closer and closer, flinching from the pain. He shoots an arm out, almost there, and Keening pulls him back to the middle of the ring!

The ref is down, asking Stoner if he's going to submit. Stoner keeps struggling, unwilling to give up. He lets his hand drop once, pausing for a moment... then he bursts out, rolling over, kicking Keening in the chest, freeing himself!

A concerned Yasmin is on the ring apron, and Stoner heads to her, trying to get her out of danger's way. She screams and Keening knocks Stoner into the ropes, sending Yasmin down hard to the ground outside the ring!

Cain: Keening looks a little bothered by that! I don't think he expected to knock the young lady down!

Stoner turns around, furious, racing at Keening. He grabs Keening, throwing him into the turnbuckle. Fists fly at Aaron's face as Stoner takes out his anger. He looks through the ropes, looking for some sign from Yasmin to know she's alright.

Keening sees his opportunity and takes it, shoving Stoner forward hard, tossing him to the mat. Aaron grabs the leg again and slams Stoner's knee into the mat. He doesn't let go, and attempts to lock on again! Stoner struggles again, pushing away, but half his attention is still outside of the ring. Keening keeps looking for a lock.

Tex: There it is! The Staccato!!

The ref dives down and Stoner keeps fighting, his eyes locked outside the ring. Keening twists and Stoner howls, his hand tapping the mat.

Sammy Eubanks: Winner, by submission, AAAAAROOON KEEEEENING!!

<center>
Image Image
</center>

Sammy Eubanks: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...introducing first...

The entrance starts with an absolutely demonic sounding organ, as all lights in the arena are dimmed. Only one, dark, absolutely crimson spotlight remains on the stage. Inferno's form rises from beneath the stage, and then he lifts his arms in the air, causing four pillars of fire to rise around him, and the music breaks into it's main riff, as Inferno heads to the ring. No matter how much the crowd boos him, he always comes to the ring with his mind seemingly elsewhere, seemingly...disconnected from it all, as he apparently runs over every possible way he can cripple his opponent.

Sammy: Weighing in at 290 lbs... INFEEERNOOOOO!!!

"Heretic" by Soil and Eclipse starts to play and a figure stumbles out.

Sammy: And his opponent...weighing in at 180 lbs.... SUUUBWAAAAY JAAAACK!!!

As Subway Jack makes his way to the ring, staggering and stumbling, he somehow manages to trip over his own feet and crashes face-first into the entrance ramp. The crowd collectively recoil from the scene as it becomes apparent that Jack has thrown up and is now lying face down in his own vomit. He seems to be choking, perhaps setting the tone for this encounter.

Banter: Ewww...

Tex: Subway Jack does not look to be in any sort of condition to fight. This match ought to be stopped right now.

In the ring, Inferno shakes his head in disgust and confusion as he observes his miserable excuse for an opponent. Jack manages to get back to his feet and, laughing manically for some reason, begins to make his way to the ring again. Inferno's massive chest begins to shake with laughter as Jack clambers his way pitifully between the ropes.

Jack and the referee exchange some words, but the referee doesn't seem interested in what he has to say. He pats Jack down, searching for weapons and finding two objects that could serve that purpose - a suspicious looking needle and a dangerous looking gun. The third object could be considered a weapon only in the right hands, and the official discards the vibrator with distaste. The referee signals for the bell, and the sound waves seem to be enough to send Jack down to the mat.

Cain: Well, it looks like there is going to be a match, but I'm not sure Jack will be able to put up much of a fight.

Tex: Inferno makes his debut here, and he might be about to pick up an easy win.

Banter: I think Mason's had enough of this already...

With that, the referee seems to wash his hands of the whole affair and leaves the ring. Inferno stares after the departing man, but then shrugs and waits for Jack to get back up. When this doesn't happen, Inferno simply hauls Jack to his feet by his hair, and then floors him again with a right hand.

Tex: Well...we have no referee...but this match still seems to be going ahead...

Banter: This is going to be fun!

Inferno rains blows down on Jack, hammering him with unrelenting fury. Jack was already a bloody mess when he walked through the curtain, but this hasn't helped. Inferno whips him across the ring and hits a big boot, once again sending him skidding in a typically ungainly fashion to the mat.

Cain: Subway Jack can barely stand already!

Inferno grinds his boot into Jack's jaw, but the much smaller man seems to croak out a few words that give him pause. Inferno continues to lay in stomps however, albeit with less frequency than a moment ago. Inferno hauls Jack to his feet and then slaps him in an improvised submission hold, bending him backwards over his knee, testing the limits of his spine as only an expert can. The crowd is shocked by the intensity of the submission, but Jack is unable to quit, given the now-unsanctioned nature of the match.

Tex: What a brutal submission hold. Even if Jack wanted to quit he has no one to tell it to. Is he even going to walk out of this match?

Banter: He barely walked into it, so no, probably not.

Inferno finally releases Jack, and then hurls him through the ropes to land in a sodden heap outside the ring. The monster follows Jack out, and then drags him towards the guardrail. Jack's face is smashed into the railing, and Inferno lifts him into the air, clearly intending to throw him into the crowd. Someone in the crowd hands Inferno something however and, after teaching the fan a lesson in respect, Inferno does indeed turn the improvised weapon on Jack.

Tex: What is that?

Cain: It looks like a pan or a skillet...

Banter: Whatever it is, he just hit the guy who gave it him. Who brings a cooking utensil to a wrestling show anyway?

The annoyed fan attempts to get his own back, throwing a punch at Inferno, but the dark giant catches the right hand and twists the fist around, causing the large audience member to crumple to his knees with a scream. Turning away from <i>that</i> assault, Inferno returns to his first one. Jack is helped to his feet by more fans and attempts a comeback, swinging wildly at Inferno. His attack sails comically wide.

Tex: That was Jack's first attempt at offence this entire match, and its effect was, it has to be said, totally minimal.

Jack stumbles, still swinging, directed by helpful fans shouting advice at him, until his unsteady gait sends him tumbling into the crowd. A crowded mêlée ensues as Jack tries to scramble up, but then the tempo seems to change and Jack flees the scene, running up through the crowd, away from Inferno.

Banter: Where's he going?

Cain: Away from this mugging, by the looks of things.

The big man tries to follow, pushing aside hostile fans, and turns just in time to see - but not stop - Jack's meteoric descent from a raised area of seating ten feet above him.

Tex: Oh! Jack just flew out of nowhere!

Jack's fist is driven into Inferno's mask, sending the monster down onto the hard concrete floor immediately. The fans erupt for the incredibly unlikely comeback, but Inferno, grinning through his broken mask, is soon back up to his feet. Jack holds up a hand, but Inferno grabs him again, hurling him back over the guardrail. Jack flees once more, but seems to have another plan as he hops up onto the apron with surprising agility and grabs hold of Inferno, riding him all the way into the steel steps.

Cain: Inferno just smashed into those steps. Jack's only managed to land a couple of moves, but they were big ones. Could he pull this one out?

Banter: There's nothing to pull out! He's drunk or high or both and this isn't even a match!

Inferno is down, and Jack doesn't hesitate, grabbing the ring from the timekeeper and slamming it into Inferno's head as he tries to rise. The giant falls to the floor bleeding, apparently unconscious. Jack watches him carefully, wiping vomit and blood and hair from his eyes before, convinced this suicide is as complete as it will ever be, stumbles away from the scene of the crime.

Tex: Well...the bell rang, after a fashion, and Subway Jack appears to be the one left standing. A victory - of sorts - for this strange man.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:33 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

<center>A masked man sits in front of a single lit candle in a otherwise dark room.

The weeds are overgrown in the garden. Too long have they been allowed the chance to thrive and wallow in the sin that permeates this soil. Nourished with blood, encouraged with vice, and keep away from the Light, they continue their foul assault on the righteous. And this causes the owner much grief and sorrow. She watches as they spread their plague and she implores the Gardener to halt this progressive march towards the destruction of her flower patch. She pleads with him to remove the sinful plants from her once lovely piece of earth. The Gardener agrees, knowing full well what such wanton sickness can due to the pure that existence within garden. He will reap the weeds and end their pathetic existence. The Light commands him, and the Light is never wrong in it's instructions. So I arrive, my sickle and my trowel at the ready, to free this noble garden from the scourge that infects it. The weeds and their pestilence have existed for far too long.

The Prophet speaks, and evil quakes.
</center>

Tex: I'm not sure who this Prophet is, but something about him makes me pretty uncomfortable...

<center>
Image Image Image Image
</center>

Evolution Music plays as Shamrock and Dragonslayer stroll confidently to the ring (accompannied by Dragonslayer's girl Anna Rosegarden). They toss 5 dollar bills into the air when they enter the ring, throw pennies into the crowd. They avoid touching the fans.

Sammy: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, at a combined weight of 480 lbs...Alex Dragonslayer and William Shamrock...GOOOOLDEEEEN FUUUUUUTURE!!!

Tex: These two young men have declared their intensions to form a tag team, and they make their debut tonight.

Cain: William Shamrock has his title belt with him - he's the FWRFed Revolution Champion...

Banter: The what-fed what-Champion? Stop making stuff up!

Sammy: And their opponents tonight...first...

The arena lights turn black and blue, the TwistedTron shows a limo driving through the streets, it stops in front of the arena and the door opens and out steps DeSean decked out in his trademark wrestling gear. The fans boo as DeSean walks into the arena, after a delayed silence Fabolous' Breathe begins to play.

<center><i>WOO!
WOO!
WOO!
BREATHE!</i></center>

Sammy: From Greensboro, North Carolina...weighing in at 223 lbs... DESEEEEEEEAN BLAAAAAAACKWEEEEEEEEELL!!!!!

For each Woo DeSean hops side to side, he starts bouncing to the beat of the music and walking down the ramp.

<center><i>One and then the two
Two and then the three
Three and then the four
Then you gotta BREATHE
One and then the two
Two and then the three
Three and then the four
Then you gotta BREATHE
Then you gotta
Then you gotta</i></center>

He stops in the middle of the ramp and points up as pyro shoots off behind him, he continues walking, getting more intense with each step he takes.

<center><i>When the crew walk in it
Pop a few corks in it
As quick as a tick in a New York minute
Catch a breath, fore u catch a left
Even worse, catch a Tef
Only way u catch a F
To the A-B, its in the maybe
Rollin with my baby
Grippin on a toy that you won't find in +KayBee+
I rhyme slick on ya
I'm a have to put the Heimlich on ya
What you know bout lettin' dimes lick on ya?
While you inhale the weed
And it won't stop till they inhale ya seed
And it don't stop I tell em' to breathe
Like a doctor with a stethoscope
I don't see no fuckin hope
Unless these motherfuckers BREATHE</i></center>

DeSean argues with some fans, he stands on the apron, facing the fans he lifts his hood up and stretches his arms, saying something inaudible. He then turns around and backflips into the ring.

<center><i>Yeah, Brooklyn gotta
Uptown gotta
the Bronx gotta
Queens gotta
Staten Isle gotta
You niggas gotta
You bitches gotta
Everybody BREATHE</i></center>

As the final Breathe is said DeSean pounds his hand into the mat and points up, looking a little more emotional than usual.

Sammy: And his partner...

The arena goes dark and silent before the opening guitar chords of Strapping Young Lad's "Shitstorm" begin playing. The screen flashes split second shots of David Hardy in action as blue lights flash in sync with the music.

<center><i>OH YOU BASTARD!!! </i></center>

Suddenly a massive explosion of fire erupts at the top of the ramp.

<center><i>Know, know, KNOW
I HATE YOU!!!
EVERYTHING...everything, EVERYTHING...
is WRONG!!! </i></center>

David Hardy slowly steps out. He walks to either side of the stage and stares out at the audience with an enraged expression on his face.

Sammy: Weighing in at 200 pounds and hailing from West Vancouver, Canada...he is the AFTERSHOCK CHAMPION...DAAAAAAVIIIIIID HAAAAARRRRDYYYYY!!!!

<center><i>And I don't want to fight...
Because I don't know what's
WRONG or RIGHT
But I'll do ANYTHING just to get some
FUCKING sleep tonight...
And I can't even EAT
And I can't even FUCKING PISS!!!
All I've been doing is thinking about
GOD and DEATH
INFINITY!!!!! </i></center>

He paces back to the center of the ramp and stares towards the ring. You can almost see the fire burning in his eyes as Devin Townsend's shrieks fill the arena.

Cain: These two men would have both have been champions after Endgame, but JE and KID got the better of DeSean and Strikmore.

Banter: Yeah, right - Strikmore failed DeSean, it's that simple.

<center><i>FUCKING KILL YOU!!! </i></center>

He finally steps forwards and approaches the ring. He looks from side to side, acting very paranoid of his surroundings.

<center><i>NOW
You'll fucking listen to me...Every one of you in my
MOTHERFUCKING LIFE;
All I've been looking for is an excuse to
feel this way...
...and now I know...
HA!
I KNOW!!!
I'm in control of the infinite mind,
And I control infinite Power
When?!?!?!?
EVERY BLACK MINUTE </i></center>

He takes his time and stands infront of the ring, where he will surely shed blood in the coming moments. His eyebrow seems to be twitching with pure madness.

<center><i>And self-control is something I've learned...
But don't think I won't do it,
Don't you EVER forget;
If you want crazy... </i></center>

He finally snaps out of it and charges forward, sliding into the ring and running towards the corner.

<center><i>IF YOU WANT FUCKING CRAZY...
I'll SHOW YOU HOW TO BE CRAZY </i></center>

Hardy quickly jumps onto the turnbuckles and holds his arms out to the side, yelling out to the crowd.

<center><i>FUCK YOU!!!! </i></center>

The madness of the music slowly fades out as Hardy jumps down to the canvas and stares down the referee, awaiting the match to begin.

Tex: It'll be Hardy and Shamrock to start off here.

Hardy and Shamrock race towards each other, neither man wasting any time. They lock up, and Hardy bursts out, knocking Shamrock to the mat. Hardy's on him, trying to lock his arm for a submission.

Cain: Too early for that!

Shamrock manages to fight off Hardy and leap to his feet. Both men circle each other, then charge again. This time, it's Hardy who goes down.

Banter: They're like angry bulls!

Shamrock and Hardy scramble on the mat, fists flying back and forth. Hardy climbs up and tosses Shamrock into the corner. DeSean leans in, wrapping an arm around Shamrock's neck. Hardy lands a few punches to the gut before the ref forces The Technician to let go.

Looking for the tag, Shamrock heads to his corner. Dragonslayer reaches out, but the tag's cut off by Hardy's clothesline, sending Shamrock back down to the mat! Hardy keeps moving and knocks Dragonslayer right off the ring!

Tex: Now this ain't right! DeSean, get back in your corner!

Outside the ring, DeSean stalks Dragonslayer, leaping on him and taking him back down to the ground. Inside the ring, Shamrock is fighting off Hardy in the turnbuckle, landing a boot to David's skull. The Hardy Brother from a different mother tumbles backwards, landing on his neck.

Cain: Ouch!

Shamrock pounces on Hardy, and the men punch the crap out of each other, each man trying to gain the upperhand. It finally goes to Hardy, who lands a mean right-hook in Shamrock's eye. The rich man stumbles around, holding his head.

Outside the ring, DeSean has Dragonslayer leaned over the ring apron, and he's reaching for something.

Tex: No no no, lookit that!

Blackwell grabs Hardy's Aftershock Championship and races forward, brandishing it as a weapon. The heavy metal connects with Dragonslayer's head, and he crumples in a heap. In the ring, Hardy has Shamrock locked up in the corner again, launching punshes. Shamrock's struggling, and DeSean climbs onto the apron. The ref races over, but doesn't get there in enough time to stop DeSean from doing some damage, choking Shamrock.

Holding his throat and head, Shamrock moves forward, still headed for Hardy. The Aftershock Champion slams him to the mat again, and DeSean slips the title belt into the ring. Hardy pulls Shamrock up for a suplex, sending him crashing to the mat.

DeSean slides into the ring and the ref hurries over, yelling at him to get out. Hardy pulls Shamrock back to his feet and keeps lifting.

Tex: Oh this isn't going to be good!

Hardy slams Shamrock down with the Infinity Driver, right onto the Aftershock Championship belt!

Banter: He's going for it now!

DeSean slides back out of the ring and the ref begins the count!

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:34 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

ImageImage Image
</center>

"Prey" plays and Thorne walks out behind Spike.

Sammy: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall...first, at a combined weight of 742 lbs, accompanied to the ring by Razor....Spike and Thorne... THE HEEEEELLIOOONS!!!

They both enter the ring and as their names are announced, Thorne stands in the middle of the ring with his arms crossed looking at their opponents while Spike paces back and forth behind him. Razor takes up her station at ringside.

Sammy: And their opponents...

Junior Kickstart begins to play, pumping up the crowd, as Duo appear on the ramp. Elsie is jumping and ready for action. She keeps up the crowd's energy while heading quickly towards the ring.

Sammy: Hailing from Parts Unknown....at a combined weight of 520 lbs....Elsie and Cage... DUOOOOOO!!!

Cage follows close behind her, remaining focused. He makes no indication that he even notices the crowd. Elsie heads to the corner, climbing the turnbuckle, keeping the crowd going, while Cage climbs into the ring, his massive form taking center-stage.

Cain: Smart move by The Hellions, starting off with Thorne... He might be big enough to stand up to the monster, Cage!

Tex: All I know is that I wouldn't want to meet either of 'em in a dark alley.

Banter: Liar.

The two big men circle the ring for a moment, neither one willing to make the first move... Finally, Throne lunges forward, launching a big fist at Cage. The bigger man stumbles a little, then sends his own fist forward, knocking Thorne back.

Tex: There's a whole lotta strength in that punch!

Thorne shakes his head and heads back to Cage, not one to back down. He attempts to lock up with Cage, but the grey guy shoves him forward into the ropes. Thorne uses the momentum, crashing into Cage with a huge shoulder slam!

Cage stumbles backwards into the ropes, and, being so tall, he has trouble balancing himself on the ropes. Thorne capitalizes, racing forward into the big man again. A huge clothesline sends Cage right outside the ring!

Banter: The big lug might've actually met his match here tonight!

With Cage down, chaos breaks out. Elsie and Spike head for the ground outside the ring, each looking to help their partner take advantage of the situation. All four meet at ring's edge and the arena lights go black.

Tex: What the f--

The announcers' mics are cut out, and a spotlight flashes on the ramp, blinking in and out like a strobelight. Out of nowhere, Jason Dante appears atop the stage, looking disoriented. He shoots an arm up, trying to shield his pale eyes from the bright, flashing light. The spotlight comes to a stop and the TwistedTron lights up.

<center><object width='425' height='366'><param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/cp/vjVQa1PpcFNQIKprkQWhfg0Z4QypygsOWv9unEJ3_ZI='></param><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><embed src='http://www.youtube.com/cp/vjVQa1PpcFNQIKprkQWhfg0Z4QypygsOWv9unEJ3_ZI=' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' width='425' height='366'></embed></object></center>

The arena remains pitch black for a moment, with noise coming from the top of the ramp. A loud thud echoes throughout the arena.

When the lights return, Elsie is nowhere to be found, and Cage, Spike and Thorne are standing on the ramp. Jason Dante lies unconscious beneath them.

The crowd begins to boo loudly, and a few drinks are tossed. aSpike turns and smirks, flipping them off. Cage and Throne turn and head backstage, Spike following behind them. EMTs rush past them to tend to the fallen former World Champion.

Tex: So does this mean Cage and The Hellions are in league with this Hunter jerk, or are they just taking advantage of the situation??

Cain: I don't know, Tex, and I don't think we're going to get any answers out of them.

Banter: At least they've found a way to put their differences aside!

Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:35 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Image Image Image Image
</center>

Sammy Eubanks: And now, tonight's main event... the following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall... Introducing first....

"The Trooper" by Iron Maiden blares and out walks Acolyte with crosses flashing in between highlights on the Twistedtron.

Sammy: Hailing from Hells Kitchen, New York.... Weighing 278 lbs and member of The New Hellfire Club....ACOOOOLYYYTE!!! And his partner....

Social Distortion's "Mommy's Little Monster" plays as Misfit comes out to the ring.

Sammy: Hailing from Portland, Oregon... weighing 215 lbs and also a member of the New Hellfire Club... THE ACIIID MIIIISFIIIIT!!!

<center><i>Paint white figures paint my sleep
Please don't tell my secrets keep them hidden (you got it, you got it, you got it)
If the words that matter reach your face from floor
Will you be wondering if, or (do I need what is given or honest)
Does it cost me scarring if the words stay true
Even number your nephew (I don't want it, don't want it, don't want it anymore)</i></center>

An explosion sounds above the entrance ramp, sending golden pyro raining down.

Sammy: And their opponents... coming out first, hailing from Oxford in the U.K.... weighing 143 lbs...She's a member of the New Hellfire Club and the current Bleeder Champion.... FREEEYAA GREEEEEN!!!

<center><i>And when the answer that you want
Is in the question that you state
Come what may!
Come what may!

And when the answer that you want
Come what may!
Come what may!</i></center>

Freya walks down the ramp, signalling to her fans with points and grins.

<center><i>In a pain that buckles out your knees
Could you stop this if I plead (you got it, you got it, you got it)
So destined I am to walk among the dark
A child in keeping secrets from (will they know what I've done in the after)
In the sought for matter when the words blame you
In a blood red summer I'll give you (I don't want it, don't want it, don't want it)</i></center>

Freya hops up into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and raises an arm, smiling at her many fans.

<center><i>And when the answer that you want
Come what may!
Come what may!

And when the answer that you want
Come what may!
Come what may!</i></center>

Sammy: And her partner...

<center><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x3Mwo2lGdXU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x3Mwo2lGdXU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object></center>

The crowd erupts as Darkness's music begins and, on the Twistedtron, an image of the full moon behind dark, scattered clouds appears. Gradually, it fades and is replaced by the flaming pentagram logo of the New Hellfire Club. Abruptly, the view changes to one of a locker room door with the word ‘Darkness' written on it...

The door opens, revealing Darkness standing, head bowed, his titles held low near his waist. Darkness steps out into the corridor, the guards quickly falling into step as the camera follows Darkness's progress from a couple of feet in front of him.

After walking down several corridors, Darkness -escort in tow - has reached the Gorilla position and he pauses for a few seconds as the anticipation of the crowd reaches fever pitch.

A huge explosion of pyro from the entrance stuns everyone in the arena and, as ‘Fear of the Dark' kicks in; Darkness walks calmly out through the flames, holding his titles nonchalantly one in each hand.

Cain: The World Champion is here!

Tex: What an amazing reactions from these fans!

Darkness enters the ring and ascends the turnbuckle. He roars at the crowd as they cheer for him, soaking up their adulation and seemingly drawing power from it.

Darkness raises his arms above his head.

Sammy: In the ring, hailing from Chicago, Illinois... weighing in at 218 lbs... he is a member of New Hellfire Club....AND YOUR 411FED AND ECF UNIFIED WORLD'S HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.... DAAAAAAAAAAAARKNEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!

Darkness and Acolyte start off, with the World Champion quickly taking control as he trips Aco and wraps an arm around his ankle. Acoltye tries to spin out of the hold, but unwittingly allows Darkness to grapevine his other leg as he turns and immediately go for the Darkshooter. Acolyte quickly manages to grab the ropes before Darkness can lock it in however.

Cain: That was a close call for Acolyte - I have to believe it would have been all over if Darkness had been able to lock in that hold.

Tex: Yes indeed. I don't think there's any chance of any of these guys taking this match less than seriously, even if they are all friends.

Banter: Friends? Whatever. Darkness and Dante were ‘friends', and look what happened there.

Darkness releases the hold and lets Aco up. They lock up and Acolyte now gets the advantage thanks to his superior size and strength, pushing Darkness down towards the mat. Darkness fights back and manages to get a grip on Acolyte's arm, using the big man's size against him to flip him over his shoulder with a judo throw which he then attempts to turn into a cross-armbreaker as they land, but Aco reaches the ropes again.

Tex: Darkness is falling back on his submission wrestling skills against his much larger opponent here.

Cain: Yes indeed. As tough as Darkness is, he's not going to out-brawl someone as huge as Acolyte, so this is sound strategy from him.

The champ bounds up to his feet and circles the ring, waiting for Acolyte to get to his feet. Aco charges and gets brought down with armdrag, but then twists up to his feet and pulls Darkness into a short-arm clothesline that floors him. Acolyte quickly tags in Misfit who whips Darkness across the ring and then buries a knee in his opponent's gut as he comes back, sending Darkness spinning through the air.

Banter: See? This match doesn't look too friendly to me!

Cain: Well, Darkness and Misfit teamed together for a while last year and had a fair bit of success, but Darkness has now become the World Champion again, and they find themselves on opposite sides in this match.

Tex: Which is going to make things interesting, as they both know each other so well. I think we all remember the amazing match they had last year that ended in a time-limit draw.

Misfit goes to snap on a sleeper hold, but Darkness grabs his arm and reverses into another judo throw before locking in a side-headlock. Misfit fights up to his feet and pushes Darkness away into the ropes and then tries a back-body drop, but Darkness lands on his feet behind him and then hits a dropkick which sends Misfit stumbling forward to get hung up on the second rope.

Cain: Uh oh! Misfit is in the worst place he could possibly be when Freya is in the match!

The crowd pops as Darkness tags in Freya and she dives into the ring, quickly signalling for the OX4 and flying towards Misfit, swinging between the ropes. Misfit dodges however and then smashes Freya down to the mat with a clothesline as she lands. He goes for a cover...

One...

No!

Tex: The Bleeder Champion kicks out with relative ease there. She may be smaller than Misfit, but I think she might just have the edge in terms of toughness and tenacity.

Banter: Sure, until she breaks a nail in there or something...

Misfit lifts Freya up, but she punches him in the gut and then hits a leg lariat. She bounces right up to her feet and goes to the corner. As Misfit stands, she sails off the top rope with a crossbody, barrelling into him and holding on for the pin...

One...

Tw...no, not enough!

Cain: Almost a near-fall there. Freya's speed and agility never fails to take my breath away.

Misfit is still reeling from the sudden assault though and Freya presses home her advantage, bouncing off the ropes and executing a seated dropkick on the orange-haired punk. She grabs him by his aforementioned hair and whips him into the corner before following him in with a series of rapid backflips across the ring into another dropkick.

Tex: Amazing! Freya and Darkness remain in firm control of this contest!

Misfit tumbles to the mat and Freya tags in Darkness, who enters the ring and stalks his former tag partner. Misfit gets to his feet and Darkness goes for a superkick, but he ducks and sends Darkness to the mat with a quick right hand. Misfit dives across the ring and tags in Aco, who charges in and stomps Darkness down. The big man lifts Darkness up and then brings him down with a big powerslam. He covers...

One...

Two...

No! Darkness kicks out!

Banter: Oooh...so close...

Cain: Yeah, Acolyte just got the World Champion down for a two-count. Not many people can say that. Darkness remains the dominant force in TCW - his partner in this match is one of only a handful who've beaten him in his time here.

Banter: Yep, he was beaten by a girl. I'm glad we have such a ‘dominant' champion...

Acolyte lifts Darkness again, but as he pulls him to his feet, Darkness falls to his knees and hits a jawbreaker that sends Acolyte staggering back. Darkness recovers his wits and takes a few steps back, charging in as Aco stands and smashing him across the jaw with a thunderous superkick. He goes right for the cover...

One...

Two...

And Misfit breaks up the pin out of nowhere!

Tex: Acolyte got lucky there, this one was over!

Cain: A devastating superick from Darkness there. Did you hear the sound of the impact?

Darkness gets up to confront Misfit, but his fellow NHFC-member kicks him in the gut and then hooks his arms, lifting him into the air and hitting the Bad Brains!

Tex: And Misfit hits his finishing manoeuvre! The tide could be about to turn in this match!

Acolyte and Darkness are both down now, and slowly they start to roll over. Misfit and Freya are both leaning in for a tag and Aco and Darkness start to crawl across the ring to reach them. They both tag in at the same moment and, as Misfit charges across the ring, Freya bounds on to the top turnbuckle and flies off with a missile dropkick that turns him inside out. She skids to her feet and then leaps towards Misfit as he staggers upright, sending him spinning across the ring with a hurracanrana. He tries to get up again, but this time she attacks with a tornado DDT.

Cain: Freya is just coming at Misfit with these incredible high-impact, high-energy moves. I'm amazed he can still stand.

Tex: Well that's what brought her to the dance in TCW. She's the reigning Bleeder Champion, and we can see how she earned it with this kind of offence.

Acolyte attempts to get involved again now, but Freya ducks his clothesline and jumps onto his back, dropping him with the Lung Blower. Clutching his back, Acolyte rolls out of the ring. Misfit stands up shakily and Freya grabs him by the neck, runs up the turnbuckle and then drives him into the mat with the Lunar Eclipse.

Tex: This one is over!

She pins...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Cain: There it is, folks! Another win for these champions! With the New Hellfire Club, you know this one could've gone either way though!

Tex: We'll see everyone at Havoc in Los Angeles, and hopefully very soon we'll be able to update everyone on the status of Jason Dante! Our best wishes go out to him.

Banter: Noooo they don't.

Tex: Shut it! Goodnight, everyone!

Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:35 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]