[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - TCW Havoc from Boise, Idaho (June 19 2007)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 TCW Havoc from Boise, Idaho (June 19 2007) 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post TCW Havoc from Boise, Idaho (June 19 2007)
<center>Image

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.... Bullshit!

Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!

New, what do you own the world?

How do you own disorder, disorder,

Now, somewhere between the sacred silence,

Sacred silence and sleep,

Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep,

Disorder, disorder, disorder!"

BAP! ~ BAP! ~ BAP! ~ BAP! ~ BAP! ~ BAP! ~ BAP! ~ BAP!
*FWOOOOOOOOOOSSH!*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOSSH*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOSSH!*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOSSH!*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOSSH!*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!
</center>

<center>Image Image Image</center>

Cain: Welcome everyone to the last show before Endgame, TCW HAVOC!

Tex: Folks, tonight we're going to be seeing the official contract signing of the match for the World's Tag Team Titles at Endgame.

Cain: Yes indeed, there's some special conditions, since Matt Strikmore has also requested a match with Drakus at the show so our commissioner, Ms. Stern, wants to ensure that everything is above board for this.

Banter: Lame.

The ordinarily light blue canvas of the ring has been replaced with deep red carpet and there's a desk in the center along with four normal office chairs on one side and one larger, leather recliner on the other.

Sammy Eubanks steps forward.

<center>Image</center>

Sammy: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the contract signing for the match for the TCW Tag Team Championships at Endgame. It is now my privilege and pleasure to welcome the Commissioner of TCW, Ms. Valerie Stern!

"Iron Fist" by Motörhead plays and Stern walks out onto the stage wearing a smart pantsuit and flanked by TCW road agents Adam Wilson and Jason Fragg.

Banter: Looks like she brought some protection with her...

Tex: Always wise, though I think she's more than capable of handling the four men who'll be out here soon enough.

Stern reaches the ring and sits herself down in the recliner but Wilson and Fragg remain standing on either side of her.

Sammy: Now, the challengers for the Tag Team Championships at Endgame, the New City Saints, JE and KID!!!

"C'mon C'mon" by The Von Bondies plays and JE and KID appear on the stage, followed by their mentor Mr. Acceptable and they all proceed to walk down the ramp, ignoring the mixed reaction of the fans.

Banter: What's wrong with some of these people?

Tex: Well, JE has never been popular here in TCW, but his brother is pretty well-liked, as is Mr. Acceptable, so the fans aren't sure how to react.

JE and KID reach the ring and they step through the ropes, followed by Mr. Acceptable who wears a t-shirt with a logo that says "Corporation" on it.

The two young superstars seat themselves opposite Stern and await the arrival of their opponents.

Sammy: And now, the reigning TCW World Tag Team Champions...DeSean Blackwell and Matt Strikmore!!!

<center>Image Image</center>

The mismatched team have apparently agreed to use Strikmore's music tonight as "Battle Of One" kicks in and causes the crowd to surge to their feet.

Cain: Well I think that reaction is more for Strikmore than for Blackwell...

Banter: Cynic.

Tex: Strikmore and DeSean will never be friends, I suspect, but they've become a more cohesive unit these past few weeks. They're an impressive team to say the least.

Strikmore, the Transcontinental Championship around his waist and his Tag Belt across his shoulder while DeSean follows behind with his own title similarly held.

The two of them reach the ring and enter calmly, sitting down next to the New City Saints. Stern clears his throat and moves the microphone in front of her on her desk so she can be heard by everyone in the arena and at home.

"As you know," she begins, "TCW has been plagued this past year by backstage attacks, violence outside the ring and a multitude of superstars attempting to grab power and influence for themselves."

She levels a significant look at DeSean, who has the decency to at least look somewhat embarrassed at the behaviour of Infinity since Endgame last year.

"Well, this is precisely the reason that I've arranged this contract signing tonight, so that one match at least this Endgame can be conducted in a civilised fashion. If you'll all look at your contracts, you'll see that, by signing these documents, you agree to refrain from violence against each other before the match."

Strikmore shrugs and has no hesitation in reaching for his contract and wielding his pen.

"Wait up," DeSean has his hand on his partner's arm.

"Is there a problem, Mr. Blackwell?" Stern asks impassively.

"Yeah, actually. What happens if they jump us or something?"

"Well they won't," Strikmore reasons, gesturing with his pen, "cos they're signing this too."

"Well...what if they hire someone to jump us?"

"Like who?" Strikmore is starting to look frustrated.

DeSean points at Mr. Acceptable who is hovering behind his protégés. "That guy. Or JE's pals in that two-bit federation he's starting hanging around in."

"Mr. Blackwell," Stern assures the young superstar, "no one is going to attack you..."

"Yeah right. This just shows how much you know about what goes on backstage around here. If I sign this, I might as well fight blindfolded or with my hands tied behind my back."

Strikmore puts his hands over his microphone and attempts to reason with his tag partner, but JE leans over and interrupts him.

"I want to know what you're accusing us of," he asks DeSean.

"Hey, don't think you can fool me and don't think you can fool these fans," the Tag Champion growls, "we all know what an asshole you are."

"Whoa, you're calling <i>me</i> an asshole? It was you and your Infinity goons who beat me down and stole my Aftershock Title..."

"Yeah, and it was you and that prick Kermit who jumped Insomniac and stole the Bleeder Championship from Infinity..."

JE surges to his feet, sending his chair tumbling over. KID rises too and tries to hold his brother back. Fragg and Wilson start to move, but Stern snaps a quick order and they hold back. DeSean is on his feet, pointing at JE and shouting something that can't be heard now he's away from the microphone.

Fists start to ball as JE pushes past KID and squares up to DeSean over Strikmore before, finally, the TC Champion interrupts.

"Alright, that's enough of this crap," he shouts.

DeSean and JE take a step back as Strikmore, bringing the microphone with him, stands up between them. "Right you guys. First I get put in a tag team I have no interest in, then you make me screw over my friends to win these belts I never asked for and <i>now</i> I'm being asked to sign a binding contract to stop me from brawling before the match thanks to you guys!"

He looks from JE to DeSean and back again.

"Why would I want to fight any of you? I'm just a wrestler. I'm done with all this nonsense and I'm only to happy to sign this thing. You'd better all do the same, or you can say goodbye to this title match at Endgame. They can strip me of the belt for all I care - I just want to do my job."

Strikmore picks up his contract and scrawls his signature on it before throwing it down on the desk. KID, taking his cue from the level-headed Strikmore, picks up his contract too and also signs it. JE looks at him accusingly, but the younger brother just shrugs.

"It's your choice, gentlemen," Stern says, "Strikmore has made it clear for you. Either you sign this, or there'll be no match at Endgame. The New City Saints won't get their shot at the titles and Strikmore and DeSean will be stripped off the belts for not showing up for a defence."

DeSean and JE glance at each other and, not concealing their contempt for one another, reluctantly bending over the desk and signing their contracts.

Stern smiles with satisfaction. "Well, good luck to all of you at Endgame, gentlemen."

She stands as her music plays and leaves the four wrestlers in the ring, all looking at each other angrily.

Tex: Well, these guys are going to have to keep it in the ring at Endgame!

Cain: That's the way it should be, but can JE and DeSean control their tempers?

Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:42 am
Profile E-mail WWW

</center>

Tex : "You ready for this bout Banter?"

Banter: "I guess so...*yawn*"

IC: "Can't you show SOME enthusiasm. We're about to have a match that will showcase the talent of two hot up and coming newcomers."

Banter: "I guess if you're into hot and coming things."

IC: "You're so fucking immature."

Sammy: "The next match is scheduled for one fall and it is a one on one bout... introducing first...."

And right on cue "Heretic" by Soil and Eclipse blares out the speakers and out walks the newer of the comers...

"Weighing in at a lean 180 pounds from Parts that no one knows and apparently don't care about. SUBWAY JAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKCKCKCKCKKKK"

Tex: "Strange fellow this Jack is."

Banter: "Yeah I don't know Jack really..."

IC: "Well finally you admit it."

The crowd has really no reaction to give the guy as he awaits his opponent.

"HERE COMES THE MONEY, MONEY MONEY...
CHING CHING CHING CUT THE CHATTER
IF YOU AIN'T TALKING BLING
THEN YO TALKIN' DON'T MATTER"

Banter: "SHANE MCMAHON, HOLY CRAP! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE."

IC: "Love to correct you Banter but that's William Shamrock."

"Hailing from Cold Spring Harbor, New York weight at a steady 220 pounds, WILLIAM SHAAAMROOOCK!"

Shamrock comes down the ramp but not doing that annoying dance that Shane-O-Mac does but with class...RICH class that is. And ignores the crowds pretty negative reaction.

Tex: "This should be a good one."

Subway Jack lurks in the ring, slinking near the corner, hunched in his trench coat still. Shamrock looks uneasy with the presence of the strange vagrant who is to be his opponent. The bell rings and Shamrock edges forward. He offers a lock up and Jack seems to consider his options before simply charging in with fists flailing. He bowls Shamrock over instantly and buries a knee into his abdomen, dangerously close to agony for Shamrock and disqualification for Jack.

Tex: That looked awfully close to a low blow to me...

Banter: Give this guy some credit, Tex.

Cain: Isn't he a homeless bum?

Banter: Exactly. Everyone knows that the homeless are an honourable people.

The official is there, administering warnings which remain unheeded. Finally Shamrock buys himself breathing room at the cost of a palm strike to the throat. Jack staggers backwards, already bleeding from the mouth.

Tex: This match has already become brutal and bloody, it seems.

Shamrock stands, shakes himself off and watches Jack who clutches at his throat, using the ropes to support his shaky posture. He was thinking about going easy, given everything, but now he's changed his mind.

He strikes, not bothering to hide his closed fists as he buries them over and over into the bum's gut. The trench coat is ripped off and discarded and now it's feet instead of hands that bruise flash and batter bone. Shamrock lifts Jack up before the referee can call a halt to the massacre and nails a good old fashioned vertical suplex. Might as well end this now...

One...

Two...

He kicks out instead of staying smart.

Cain: A near fall there. Subway Jack is really taking a pounding from this brash young newcomer.

Banter: I think I'm going to become William Shamrock's biggest fan!

Shamrock whips Jack across the ring, floors him with a clothesline and doesn't let up this time either. His signature hold - the Texas Cloverleaf - is his newest weapon. The fans aren't yet invested in either of the men in the ring, but they know enough to hate Shamrock already. He wraps his legs around Jack's gangly limbs and rolls him over. The classic battle plays itself out again tonight as Jack reaches for the ropes, determined not to give his opponent the satisfaction of seeing him quit, but without the fortitude to simply gut it out. He searches for relief from outside, rather than looking for it inside this time.

Tex: Subway Jack is trying to reach the ropes - if he doesn't get to them, he's going to have to tap out, plan and simple.

Cain: Right. This is a devastating hold, and it'll quickly take its toll.

He reaches the ropes and the hold is broken at four. Shamrock dances, hopping lightly around the ring. He's having a ball. Mercy wouldn't even occur to him at this stage - this is all too much fun. Jack takes a swing, but Shamrock ducks and hooks his arm as his momentum carries him round. Downward Spiral! A cover...

One...

Two...

Thr...no, something makes Jack lift his shoulder in time.

Tex: How did he kick out from that?!

Shamrock pounds the mat, implores with the official - that would be enough to end this elsewhere, he insists. Jack is laughing through the blood that smears his jaw now, having passed through pain to a whole new plane of existence. Shamrock signals for a finisher no one knows yet, but the fans are smart enough to see that this means the end.

Banter: Here we go!

Cain: I think this one is, mercifully, about to be over...

Jack is on his feet, grinning stupidly, bloodily, anything-but-deliberately, as Shamrock hooks him up for a brainbuster. He's too hurt to care, but that makes him move automatically instead of pre-meditating this one.

Tex: Reversal!

He lands on his feet instead of on his head and reaches out, clawing at Shamrock's eyes with grubby fingernails. The official looks horrified as Shamrock drops to one knee and Jack digs in, planting a foot in the small of the back so he can really fuck him up. He's done taking prisoners he decides through the fog his brain has become.

Banter: Wow, both these guys are great fun.

Cain: This has become nothing more than a battle for survival it seems.

Finally someone takes mercy, and the referee pulls Jack away. Shamrock holds a hand to his face, as disgusted with the smell and feel of Jack's hands as he is hurt by their actions. He shakes himself down, not bothering to suppress the shudder and just ducks in time to avoid a clumsy clothesline. Jack hits the ropes and, ignoring physics, flies back towards Shamrock. A foot connects with his gut, staggering him and Shamrock signals again, this time for something different. Subway Jack sees the train approaching, and he prepares to meet it with his bloody grin.

Subway Jack lurks in the ring, slinking near the corner, hunched in his trench coat still. Shamrock looks uneasy with the presence of the strange vagrant who is to be his opponent. The bell rings and Shamrock edges forward. He offers a lock up and Jack seems to consider his options before simply charging in with fists flailing. He bowls Shamrock over instantly and buries a knee into his abdomen, dangerously close to agony for Shamrock and disqualification for Jack.

Tex: That looked awfully close to a low blow to me...

Banter: Give this guy some credit, Tex.

Cain: Isn't he a homeless bum?

Banter: Exactly. Everyone knows that the homeless are an honourable people.

The official is there, administering warnings which remain unheeded. Finally Shamrock buys himself breathing room at the cost of a palm strike to the throat. Jack staggers backwards, already bleeding from the mouth.

Tex: This match has already become brutal and bloody, it seems.

Shamrock stands, shakes himself off and watches Jack who clutches at his throat, using the ropes to support his shaky posture. He was thinking about going easy, given everything, but now he's changed his mind.

He strikes, not bothering to hide his closed fists as he buries them over and over into the bum's gut. The trench coat is ripped off and discarded and now it's feet instead of hands that bruise flash and batter bone. Shamrock lifts Jack up before the referee can call a halt to the massacre and nails a good old fashioned vertical suplex. Might as well end this now...

One...

Two...

He kicks out instead of staying smart.

Cain: A near fall there. Subway Jack is really taking a pounding from this brash young newcomer.

Banter: I think I'm going to become William Shamrock's biggest fan!

Shamrock whips Jack across the ring, floors him with a clothesline and doesn't let up this time either. His signature hold - the Texas Cloverleaf - is his newest weapon. The fans aren't yet invested in either of the men in the ring, but they know enough to hate Shamrock already. He wraps his legs around Jack's gangly limbs and rolls him over. The classic battle plays itself out again tonight as Jack reaches for the ropes, determined not to give his opponent the satisfaction of seeing him quit, but without the fortitude to simply gut it out. He searches for relief from outside, rather than looking for it inside this time.

Tex: Subway Jack is trying to reach the ropes - if he doesn't get to them, he's going to have to tap out, plan and simple.

Cain: Right. This is a devastating hold, and it'll quickly take its toll.

He reaches the ropes and the hold is broken at four. Shamrock dances, hopping lightly around the ring. He's having a ball. Mercy wouldn't even occur to him at this stage - this is all too much fun. Jack takes a swing, but Shamrock ducks and hooks his arm as his momentum carries him round. Downward Spiral! A cover...

One...

Two...

Thr...no, something makes Jack lift his shoulder in time.

Tex: How did he kick out from that?!

Shamrock pounds the mat, implores with the official - that would be enough to end this elsewhere, he insists. Jack is laughing through the blood that smears his jaw now, having passed through pain to a whole new plane of existence. Shamrock signals for a finisher no one knows yet, but the fans are smart enough to see that this means the end.

Banter: Here we go!

Cain: I think this one is, mercifully, about to be over...

Jack is on his feet, grinning stupidly, bloodily, anything-but-deliberately, as Shamrock hooks him up for a brainbuster. He's too hurt to care, but that makes him move automatically instead of pre-meditating this one.

Tex: Reversal!

He lands on his feet instead of on his head and reaches out, clawing at Shamrock's eyes with grubby fingernails. The official looks horrified as Shamrock drops to one knee and Jack digs in, planting a foot in the small of the back so he can really fuck him up. He's done taking prisoners he decides through the fog his brain has become.

Banter: Wow, both these guys are great fun.

Cain: This has become nothing more than a battle for survival it seems.

Finally someone takes mercy, and the referee pulls Jack away. Shamrock holds a hand to his face, as disgusted with the smell and feel of Jack's hands as he is hurt by their actions. He shakes himself down, not bothering to suppress the shudder and just ducks in time to avoid a clumsy clothesline. Jack hits the ropes and, ignoring physics, flies back towards Shamrock. A foot connects with his gut, staggering him and Shamrock signals again, this time for something different. Subway Jack sees the train approaching, and he prepares to meet it with his bloody grin.

Tex: Here he comes...

Shamrock charges in, hooking Jack's arms and looking for the Money Clip, but Jack finds reserves that no one, least of all he, thought that he had. He twists through, turning a butterfly hold seamlessly into a backslide and pushing Shamrock's shoulders into the mat...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Cain: Subway Jack wins!

Shamrock can't believe it as he climbs to his feet, but Subway Jack is already out of the ring, still smiling through the blood, hiding his surprise and relief with his cocky swagger.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:43 am
Profile E-mail WWW

The camera cuts to a view of corridor. The lights are low, casting deep shadows across the various pieces of equipment and random TV detritus leaning against the walls.

"Dante! Jason, wait up!"

The camera moves to one side and Dante appears on the edge of the screen, title belts slung over his shoulders. He's obviously just in the process of turning to intercept whoever just called his name. The crowd pops when they see the World Champion and Dante glances at the camera, but seems to grimace and accept its presence as inevitable. He steps forward and is met by Acid Misfit, who is clearly the one who called after him.

<center>Image Image</center>

"What is it, Gideon?"

Misfit folds his arms across his chest and leans close to Dante, lowering his voice. "Have you seen Darkness?"

"Not recently, no..."

"Well," Misfit leans closer and the camera is forced to move closer to pick up what he says "word is he's keeping some pretty weird company."

"You mean that Revenant girl or whoever she is? Freya said she's not a problem."

"No, he seems to have some other friends now."

Dante raises his eyebrows. "Oh?"

"Yeah...big guys. Long hair, look kind of...savage..."

The albino frowns. "Savage?"

Misfit shrugs. "Don't ask me. I didn't get a good look, and neither did anyone else who saw them. He just seems to have hired some muscle or something."

Dante rubs his chin thoughtfully. "It's not like Darkness to need protection."

"Do you think they could be-"

Misfit stops talking as he notices the camera and settles for giving Dante a significant look instead.

"You mean, could they be...something else...?"

"Yeah."

"I think you'd recognise...those."

"That's what I thought. But they were big and they had weapons."

Dante nods. "Well, whatever company he's keeping, there isn't much we can do about it."

"Aren't you worried about your match though? Darkness can talk about the titles all he wants, but I think we both know that the whole reason he accepted your challenge was so he could get his hands - uh...hand - on you. If you're alone in that ring and his thugs arrive..."

"Good point," Dante agrees, "but what other choice do we have?"

"I think I have an idea," Misfit says with a rueful smile, "just leave it with me."

"Alright then," Dante shrugs before the two men exchange a nod and part ways.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:44 am
Profile E-mail WWW

</center>

Tex: "You ready for this encounter?"

Banter: "Actually, yes, cause mah main brotha Hammer is in it."

IC: "Did you just use the word 'brotha'?"

Banter: "Oh you best believe playa!"

IC: "Oh Gawd."

Junior Kickstart begins to play, pumping up the crowd, as Duo appear on the ramp.

Sammy: "Making his way to the ring, being accompanied by Elsie, weighing in at 400 pounds and standing a gargantuan 7 feet tall, hailing from Parts Unknown this is- CAAAAAGE!"

Banter: "Damn that boy is huge."

Elsie is jumping and ready for action. She keeps up the crowd's energy while heading quickly towards the ring. Cage follows close behind her, remaining focused. He makes no indication that he even notices the crowd. Elsie heads to the corner, climbing the turnbuckle, keeping the crowd going, while Cage climbs into the ring, his massive form taking center-stage.

It's been a long time
been a long time comin'
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now.
This is what makes me.
This is what I am.

You can hate me now (QB)
But I won't stop now (Real Niggas)
Cause I can't stop now (Bravehearts)
You can hate me now (C'mon)
But I won't stop now
Cause I can't stop now
You can hate me now
You can hate me nooow

Do it now, Do It now,
do it now

Hammer makes his way down the ramp his only entourage being Jabbar & Alexxx.

Sammy: "Making his way to the ring being accompanied by Muhammad Jabbar & Alexxxxxxxx, from The City of Angels, California and weighing in at 245 pounds, he is "THE HAMMER"- MUTAAAAAZZZZZZ TAREEEEEEFFFF."

Hammer stands in one corner, regarding his immense opponent between narrowed eyelids. The bell rings and he gingerly advances, meeting the huge Cage in the centre of the ring. Immediately, the giant swings for Hammer, but the Muslim dodges the sweep and lays in a jab to Cage's ribs. The referee warns Hammer about the closed fist, but Hammer simply ignores him, jabbing again as he ducks beneath another wide wing from Cage.

Tex: Hammer is going to have to rely on his superior agility in this match. Cage clearly has him outmatched in terms of sheer strength.

Banter: Don't forget that Hammer as faith on his side though - everyone knows that a devout man can overcome an evil giant! It's in the Bible!

Cain: But isn't Hammer a Muslim?

Banter: What the hell do you know about the Bible, <i>Isaiah</i>?

The giant seems largely unaffected by the devastating right hands that would have easily felled anyone else on the roster and continues to reach for Hammer, only for the smaller man to continue to evade him. Finally Cage chases Hammer to the ropes and takes a big swipe. Hammer has no choice but to duck through the ropes and hop down to the floor. Cage steps away from the ropes and beckons Hammer back in, but the Muslim Megastar doesn't seem so keen. He loiters by the apron for a few moments and then turns just in time to catch Elsie as she jumps at him from the turnbuckle, attempting a cross-body.

Tex: Cage's diminutive charge seems keen on getting involved in this match, but I don't think it's quite gone to plan...

Cage rushes to the outside, but Hammer hefts Elsie and hits a fallaway slam, hurling her right into the ring post. Cage roars in fury and pounces on Hammer, driving a huge knee into his head. Hammer goes down immediately and Cage stomps him down before tending to Elsie. He lifts the young girl up, but she waves him away as she massages her back. Cage seems unwilling to take no for an answer and, wordlessly, he scoops her up in his arms. She tries to free herself, beating small balled fists against Cage's massive grey chest.

Cain: I think Cage has had enough of this.

Banter: So he's just going to walk out? What a gyp.

Ignoring her, he turns around to head up the ramp, but now Hammer is up and leaps at Cage from the apron, bringing him down with a double-axe-handle and throwing Elsie clear.

Tex: Hammer isn't as out of this as Cage thought, but he's still going to have to work very hard to overcome an obstacle like his opponent.

Hammer rolls into the ring, and now Cage follows after briefly checking on Elsie again. The giant charges, but Hammer pulls down the opposite ropes, sending Cage crashing over and down to the floor. He flies off with an elbow drop to Cage's back and rolls off. Despite the big move, Cage still gets right back up and Hammer stares at him in disbelief. Quickly, the Muslim slips back into the ring and then hits a baseball slide that sends Cage staggering to the protective barrier around the ringside area. Such is the monster's bulk that the impact of his fall actually displaces the barrier and sends fans moving out of the way.

Tex: Cage is so huge...it's actually scary to see him in the ring...

Banter: You're such a pussy, Tex. You act like you've never seen a giant, grey man before. Uh...

Hammer climbs onto the apron and then jumps off with one fist cocked, but Cage recovers and catches him in mid-air. With a roar, he turns Hammer around and charges the ring post, driving him back-first into it. Hammer falls to the ground, hurt, but Cage - evidently still pissed after what happened to Elsie - rolls him into the ring. The goliath follows in, climbing right over the ropes and then lifting Hammer off his feet by the throat. Hammer tries to struggle out, kicking out at Cage, but the grey giant ignores him and lifts him up into the air to crash to the mat with a big chokeslam.

Cain: I think this one is over...

Cage kneels down and covers...

One...

Two...

Th...no! Hammer kicks out!

Tex: Incredible resilience from The Hammer there. He's obviously still got some more in the tank.

Banter: Of course he does! He has the power of Allah behind him!

Cage wastes no time, hauling Hammer up to his feet. He wraps his massive arms around his body and locks in an immense bear hug.

Cain: This is Cage's finishing manoeuvre...

Banter: Oh yeah? What does he call it?

Cain: Um... "The Cage".

Banter: He's as smart as he is handsome.

Hammer winces in the devastating hold, thrashing around as best he can, trying to find a way to escape. Cage calmly paces to the centre of the ring, still holding Hammer, ensuring that there's no way he can reach the ropes. Hammer slowly fades, his head lolling to one side and the referee moves in, lifting Hammer's hand to make sure he's capable of continuing the match.

Tex: Hammer looks like he's unconscious. It's been a valiant effort, but I think this match is done.

He raises Hammer's hand...and it falls...

One.

He tries again, and once again, it falls...

Two.

A third time. The hand starts to fall but then stops!

Cain: You spoke too soon, Tex! Hammer is still in this match!

Hammer's head snaps up and his eyes open wide. Gritting his teeth, he resumes his struggle to free himself, but Cage only locks in his signature hold harder. Hammer arches his neck back and then head butts Cage square in the nose. The giant is staggered, but keeps his grip on Hammer. The Muslim Megastar repeats the attack, staggering Cage again. He nails a third head butt and finally Cage lets go, stumbling back to the ropes, a hand clutched to his face. He shakes himself and resumes his assault as Hammer crouches down, catching his breath. He sees Cage heading towards him and ducks beneath his grip again, darting behind him. He gets a hold on his leg and lifts him up as Cage trips backwards.

Tex: Whoa, I can't believe what I'm saying...

Banter: Allah gives strength to his most favoured servant!

With an amazing effort, Hammer supports the immense weight of Cage across his shoulders. He bellows in exertion as he secures a grip on the giant's head and falls to the mat driving his head into the canvas.

Cain: Burning Hammer! Cage is down!

He covers...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Tex: Incredible; Hammer overcomes seemingly insurmountable odds to bring down Cage with his most devastating move. I didn't think he could do it, but Hammer proved tonight that he's as tough as they come.

Duo collectively leaves the arena through the rampway.

Hammer all alone in the ring as he grabs what's known to marks as "THE STICK~!" but to many others- the mic.

Hammer: "Hello hicks, hillbillies, and potato growers alike!"

The crowd jeers at The OMG bringing up their short-comings.

Hammer: "Haha that's right boo me! Like I care thee SLIGHTEST bit of what Y'ALL think of me."

BOO!

Mutaaz reaches over for his turban and takes something out from underneath it.

Hammer: "Do you people know what these are?"

The crowd is a bit confused but most likely some of them figured out what it is...

Hammer: "It's a bottle of anti-depressants. And according to my diagnosis, you all need some!"

Banter: "No Hammer I need those!"

Tareef then opens the bottle of pills then pours some into his hand, then tosses some over here, and some over there.

Hammer: "Have a couple, have a hundred, have a couple thousand! Hahaha!"

Tex: "You don't really know what kind of medication that is, those could be illegal drugs..."

Banter: "Your stereotyping really sickens me..."

Hammer: "Haha enjoy, everybody... Oh yeah and one more thing... I got to see an early screening of that new Fantastic Four movie... and to all you comic book nerds who will understand- let's just say it sucked more cock then Spider-Man ...peace!"

Banter: "Wow you think the movie sucked that bad Tex?"

Tex: "Ugh."

Hammer is exiting the ring, but then suddenly...

<center>

Everything is completely black except the Twisted Tron where the black square shown....

Tex: "What in the blue hell?"

But now the square fades into....

The crowd pops (most of them anyway).

Tex: "Could it be?!"

The spotlight shoots over to the rafters on the rightside of the arena, STINGER style and it's none other than Mr. White Clad himself with some stunna shades on...

Hammer: "Acolyte..."

Acolyte says nothing in response but his slideshow shown on the Twisted Tron speaks louder than words well not necessarily because they are words.....you get what I mean..

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://w25.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http://w25.photobucket.com/albums/c53/ghettofire/1181929092.pbw" height="360" width="480"></embed><a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</center>

Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:45 am
Profile E-mail WWW

</center>

Tex: "Y'all ready for this slobberknocker?"

Banter: "Meh ready as I'll ever be."

Sammy: "The next match is scheduled for one fall and introducing first weighing in at a healthy 143 pounds, and hailing from Oxford, UK- FREEEEEYAAA GREEEEEN."

Faint white figures paint my sleep
Please don't tell my secrets keep them hidden (you got it, you got it, you got it)
If the words that matter reach your face from floor
Will you be wondering if, or (do I need what is given or honest)
Does it cost me scarring if the words stay true
Even number your nephew (I don't want it, don't want it, don't want it anymore)

An explosion sounds above the entrance ramp, sending golden pyro raining down.

And when the answer that you want
Is in the question that you state
Come what may!
Come what may!

Come what may!
Come what may!

Freya walks down the ramp, signaling to her fans with points and grins.

In a pain that buckles out your knees
Could you stop this if I plead (you got it, you got it, you got it)
So destined I am to walk among the dark
A child in keeping secrets from (will they know what I've done in the after)
In the sought for matter when the words blame you
In a blood red summer I'll give you (I don't want it, don't want it, don't want it)

Freya hops up into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and raises an arm, smiling at her many fans.

Come what may!
Come what may!

Come what may!
Come what may!

Freya gets cheers from all over the place this chick is definitely a fan fav.

IC: "Freya has been impressive ever since stepping into a TCW ring."

Banter: "Meh Darky will destroy her."

A LIGHT IN THE BLACK? OR JUST A FEAR...OF THE DARK...?

The crowd erupts as Darkness's music begins and, on the Twistedtron, an image of the full moon behind dark, scattered clouds appears. Gradually, it fades and is replaced by the flaming pentagram logo of the New Hellfire Club. Abruptly, the view changes to one of a locker room door with the word ‘Darkness' written on it...

I am the man who walks alone...

The door opens, revealing Darkness standing, head bowed.

And when I'm walking a dark road,
At night or strolling through the park...

The camera pans out, showing that the door to the locker room is framed by half a dozen members of DanteCorp Security. Darkness nods to them and steps out into the corridor, the guards quickly falling into step as the camera follows Darkness's progress from a couple of feet in front of him.

When the light begins to fade, I sometimes feel a little strange,
A little anxious when it's dark...

Fear of the dark, fear of the dark,
I have a constant fear that something's always near...

After walking down several corridors, Darkness -escort in tow - has reached the Gorilla position and he pauses for a few seconds as the anticipation of the crowd reaches fever pitch.

Fear of the dark (YOU!)

The crowd chants in unison with the music: **FEAR OF THE DARK!**

I have a phobia that someone's always...there...

A huge explosion of pyro from the entrance stuns everyone in the arena and, as ‘Fear of the Dark' kicks in; Darkness hurtles from behind the curtain and down the ramp at full speed. The crowd is chanting Darkness's name as, seemingly defying physics, he leaps from the arena floor and into the ring in one smooth bound, driving one fist into the mat and causing the entire structure to visibly tremble.

Have you run your fingers down the wall,
And have you felt your neck skin crawl,
When you're searching for the light?

Darkness crosses the ring, ignoring his opponent, and ascends the turnbuckle. He roars at the crowd as they cheer for him, soaking up their adulation and seemingly drawing power from it.

Sometimes when you're scared to take a look,
At the corner of the room,
You're scared that someone's watching you....

Darkness raises his arms above his head.

Fear of the dark! Fear of the dark!

Tex: "What's that, that Darkness has draped over his shoulder?"

IC: "That would be the Pentagram Belt signifying that Darkness is Lucifer's Champion."

Tex: "Very funny how the tides of turned as it was this time last year when Dante had that belt and Darkness was the World champ."

IC: "This should be a classic."

Darkness has already entered the ring before Sammy can introduce him.

Sammy: "Standing in the far corner, hailing from Chicago, Illinois weighing in at a fit 218 pounds he is LUCIFER'S CHAMPION- DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKNESSSSSSSSSS."

Freya hops lightly from foot-to-foot as Darkness stands in front of her. The crowd is buzzing in anticipation for the confrontation, unsure of just how it will play out.

Tex: Freya has already felt the brunt of Darkness's mean streak. What might he do to this young woman tonight?

Banter: Whatever he does, she asked for it. When you step into the ring, you have to deal with the consequences. There's no easy rides in TCW just because you're a woman.

Cain: I don't think Freya would expect any either. But these two are supposed to be on the same team - we can see their matching tattoos from here.

Banter: They both have pretty braids in their hair too. These NHFC guys need to spend less time getting makeovers and more time in the gym.

Freya steps forward and offers a lock up. Darkness moves in and they tie up, pushing back and forth for a moment. Darkness quickly gains control due to his superior size and strength, pushing her to the ropes. The referee calls for a break and Darkness releases after a few moments.

Tex: It took Darkness a little long to let go there, I think.

They lock up again, but this time Freya ducks under and brings Darkness down with a fireman carry. She snaps in a reverse chinlock, but Darkness yanks her fingers apart with his prosthetic grip and then floors her with an armdrag. Freya bounces right back up to her feet and responds with an arm drag of her own. Darkness rolls through and then spring-boards off the ropes, catching Freya with a flying leg lariat. He goes right for a pin...

One...

Tw...no, Freya kicks out...

Tex: Freya has that great tenacity. If anyone can stand up to Darkness, I think it's her.

Darkness picks Freya up by her hair and then whips her across the ring. He attempts a back body drop, but she reverses it into a tornado DDT. Darkness hits the mat hard and Freya is straight up to the top rope.

Cain: High risk manoeuvre...

As Darkness picks himself up, Freya flies off the turnbuckle, nailing him with a missile dropkick. She covers...

One...

Darkness kicks out with authority, bouncing Freya across the ring!

Banter: Wow!

Tex: Darkness has incredible strength for his size. I think he's not much more than a cruiserweight but in the ring he acts more like a power wrestler sometimes.

Darkness is up to his feet quickly and he comes after Freya who is still on the mat, laying in stomps. She catches his foot though and twists, spinning him down to the mat. She grapevines his leg, attempting a spinning toe-hold, but Darkness grabs the bottom rope and she is forced to release.

Cain: Freya is playing by the rules even if Darkness isn't.

Banter: And that's why she's going to lose.

Freya backs off, letting Darkness pull himself up using the ropes. She gives him breathing room and then offers another lock up. Darkness accepts but then knees her in the gut. He executes a vertical suplex and then stands up before arcing backwards with a standing moonsault. He hooks her leg...

One...

Two...

No! Freya gets her shoulder up!

Tex: Amazing agility from Darkness. Dante is going to have his work cut out for him again at Endgame.

Banter: I wish Dorkness had gotten this attitude of his two years ago - I might have been his number one fan!

Darkness pulls her up to her feet and hits her with a quick series of martial arts strikes that stagger the young woman before backing up and hitting the Shadowed Wizard!

Cain: Big move! Is this the turning point in this match?

Freya goes down hard and Darkness pulls her into a lateral press...

One...

Two...

Thr...no, not enough!

Darkness beats the mat in frustration. He takes a step back as Freya stumbles to her feet and then goes for the super kick, only for Freya to duck out of the way, leaving Darkness hung up on the rope with one leg dangling on the outside. He tries to free himself but his prosthetic hand makes it difficult for him to push himself into the air and step out of the painful situation.

Tex: Darkness is stuck, can Freya take advantage?!

Freya takes her opportunity, jumping up behind Darkness and linking her fingers around his face. She falls backwards, freeing Darkness with her weight but also driving her knees into the small of his back as she falls.

Cain: Lung Blower! We've seen Freya use that move to great effect before!

Darkness bounces across the ring, holding his back in pain and Freya presses her advantage, hitting a baseball slide that pushes Darkness out under the ropes and to the apron.

Freya goes up high as Darkness tries to pick himself up and then she comes down with a leg drop intending to sandwich his head between her leg and the apron, but Darkness moves out of the way in time and Freya lands badly, tumbling off the apron and to the floor.

Tex: This match is insane back and forth action. One second Darkness is in control and the next Freya takes over. Any thoughts so far, Cain?

Cain: Darkness has the obvious strength advantage, while Freya is the more agile of the two. Of course Darkness is no slouch when it comes to high flying and speed moves. Ordinarily I'd say that Freya may have to use some imaginative strategy and ring savvy to win this one, but that seems to be Darkness's forte these days.

Banter: How come you never ask me if I have any thoughts, Tex?

Tex: Because you know nothing about professional wrestling, Banter.

Darkness stands up, massaging his lower back and observes Freya's predicament. He seems torn, but swings himself out of the ring. He helps Freya to her feet, only for her to shove him away in anger. Darkness frowns and then grits his teeth in anger. With a yell of rage he charges her, flattening the girl with a clothesline.

Tex: Oh! Darkness reacted very badly to Freya's push there! This is the dark side we've been saying this past month or so.

He continues his attack, dropping a knee on her before moving to the black protective mat on the floor. He yanks at the edge of the rubber object, pulling it up and exposing the concrete beneath.

Cain: What the hell does Darkness have planned here?!

Tex: I don't think I want to know, Isaiah...

The crowd are booing as Darkness lifts Freya up by her midsection and places her in the standing headscissors position, clearly intending to piledrive her into the concrete. He lifts Freya, but she comes to her senses in time and pulls herself back to the floor.

Tex: Reversal! Reversal!

She bends her legs and, using all her strength, back body drops Darkness over her shoulder to land on the floor. Quickly she recovers herself and rolls back into the ring, breaking the count, which has now reached seven.

Cain: You were right about what you said before, Tex, there's no room to pick between either of these competitors. If anyone still doubted Freya she's proved herself already by taking the fight to a man like Darkness.

Darkness is up to his knees and Freya responds by hopping up onto the apron and then flying off with a diving clothesline that sends Darkness crashing back to the floor. Freya lifts Darkness up and rolls him back into the ring, quickly diving in after him and hooking his leg for a pin...

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Tex: So close!

Banter: I've seen closer...

Freya signals and the crowd cheers as she climbs through the ropes and stands on the apron. Darkness staggers to his feet and Freya vaults up to the top rope, turning in the air and springboarding off with a moonsault.

Cain: Full Moon DDT! If she hits this, it's all over!

She crashes into the standing Darkness and catches him in a front-facelock, spinning him around in a tornado DDT, but Darkness reverses in mid-air, grabbing her throat with his false hand and hurling her to the mat using her own rotation in a modified Slayer Slam. The momentum sends Darkness teetering away too and both wrestlers are down now.

Tex: Darkness reverses, but he's already been worn down! He and Freya are both down, what the hell is going to happen here?!

Darkness is the first up to his feet, shaking life back into his left arm. He moves slowly towards Freya, not underestimating her. He goes to pick her up, but she is more alert than he thinks and catches him with a jab to the jaw. Darkness takes a step back, but then Freya brings him down with a drop-toehold and he gets hung up on the second rope.

Cain: Uh oh!

Freya steps back and grins. The crowd cheer for her as she signals, making her wolf-like howl as she cups her hands to her face. She charges and swings herself through the ropes, intending to catch Darkness with her OX4, but he counters, grabbing her in mid-air around the waist.

Tex: Darkness counters!

He staggers upright, carried around by Freya's angular momentum, but she grabs him in a three-quarter front facelock and reaches out with her foot, kicking off from the top turnbuckle as she twists out of his grip and arcs over through the air, driving the back of Darkness's head into the mat.

Cain: Lunar Eclipse! Freya hits a huge move out of nowhere!

She scrambles on top of Darkness, pinning him...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Banter: What?!

Tex: She did it! Freya just beat the number one contender!

The crowd go wild as Freya leaps up to her feet, ecstatic at the victory. Darkness rolls over onto his knees, holding the back of his head after the impact of Freya's Lunar Eclipse. She steps forward and offers a hand as he clamber to one knee, but he turns away from her, rolling out under the ropes and leaving the ring area without turning around.

Cain: Freya picks up what might be the biggest win of her career, but Darkness - who will challenge for the World Championship at Endgame - doesn't look too pleased at being beaten.

Tex: The NHFC may be falling apart before our eyes; might this be the final nail in the coffin?

Cain: And what does it mean for the main event at Endgame? Darkness is coming off his first ever loss on free television...

Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:48 am
Profile E-mail WWW

</center>

Tex: "This bout will be interesting to say the least."

Banter: "Man main frog-man Kermit's gonna have this one in the bag."

IC: "Well we'll have to see about that one."

Flash of pyro kicks off the music. Kermit enters slowly, yet determined. Focused gaze in his eyes, twisted smile on his face. Lights dim. Kermit walks slowly down the ramp.

A seed of doubt
It exists
And it grows
A glimpse of life
From somewhere deep within
Awake and understand

Lights flash at "awake and understand". Light continue to flash around the arena as Kermit makes his way down the ramp.

Sammy: "Making his way down to the ring hailing from Chicago, he weighs in at 230 pounds, he is the Bleeder champion- KEERRRRRRRRRRMIT."

Is there anyone else here?
Somebody screaming
Please help me
Let's find out now
That I am not dreaming
Welcome to my damnation
Here it comes the real me

I didn't know
I couldn't hear the answer
My mind was blank
I should have known
I hold it back but somehow
There is someone else
Another stranger me
Another stranger me

Kermit hits the ring at the start of the next verse.

That's
When the ice
Will break away

Kermit is now in the ring pacing slowly while keeping his attention to the ramp. Next verse, he is on the top of a turn buckle, arms raised.

I can't get out here
Anymore
Cause none of my keys
Fit the door
There's fear and anger
Hate and love
I must confess
It's out of hand

Kermit is taunting Dante as he is in the ring.

It's cynic
It's cynic
Still cynic
All my laughter

It's cynic
Just manic
It's cynic
All her laughter

If there's anyone in
It soon will be over
We'll burn out
Our soul's aflamed
And we're on our own now
Give up you cruel invasion
You're insane I'll show you

Tex: "Not sure how smart taunting the World Champion is..."

Banter: "Don't sweat it Kermit is the BLEEDER champ."

IC: "You bring up an actual valid point, if Kermit starts to Bleed at any point in the match the Bleeder Belt is automatically on the line."

I AM THE GOD OF HELL FIRE!"

Flames leap up to form a burning pentagram that grow slonger and as they die down slightly, two figures emerge through the floor of the entrance ramp, As the two figures have risen from the floor. Dante can be seen standing on one knee before Selenia. All during the Into of Dante's familiar entrance theme "Spit shine" by Carfax Abbey, he remains on one knee before his beloved Selenia.

I'm not too hell bent on your cradled views.
I'm not too hell bent on spit shined shoes.
I'm not too hell bent on your broken prayer.
I'm not too hell bent nor do I care.

Selenia places her hand on Dante's cheek and slowly he gets to his feet. As He and Selenia are face to face, he kisses her and turns around throwing out one arm to each side and tilting his head back as the fans chant his name.

I'm not your spitshine.
I'm not your spitshine.
I'm not your dirty whore.
Must I constantly remind you I am not the tie that binds you not your masterpiece or your reward?

Selenia and Acolyte take up position on each side of Dante. As the three begin to walk to the ring, the flames part as they leave the area marked by the pentagram. As they are about halfway down the aisle, Eubanks regains his composure and continues the introduction.

Tell me what you want from me.
Tell me who you want me to be.
Self portrait of yourself you see in me.
Don't go trying to fix me.
Not a fucking thing wrong with me.
Not some sculpture you can mould out of clay.

Sammy Eubanks: ...The 411fed and ECF unified World champion. He is a member of the New Hellfire Club and is accompanied to the ring by Selenia. Weighing in at 242 pounds, from the City of Dis in the 6th circle of hell...

I'm not your spit shine.
I'm not your spit shine.
I'm not your dirty whore.
Must I constantly remind you I am not the tie that binds you not your masterpiece or your reward?

Sammy Eubanks: This...is...JASON DAAAAAAAAANTE!

I'm not your spit shine.
I am cancer's Christ.
I'll make you little whore.
I hope you choke on my own cyanide.
Tastes like cancer on the inside.
Once I take you, then you'll be pure.

The light come back on as Dante and Selenia all enter the ring. Dante stands in the middle of what will soon become a battlefield with his beloved Selenia by side.

I'm not your spit shine.
I'm not your spit shine.
I'm not your little whore.
Must I constantly remind you I am not the bitch to bind you not your masterpiece fuck your reward!

As the song fades out and the lights come on Dante takes off his coat and hands it to the ring attendant and gives Selenia one last kiss before the match.

Kermit starts things off by tripping Dante and immediately attempting a figure four, but Dante twists out and kicks Kermit in the face with his free leg, sending him stumbling backwards. Dante kips up and whips the stunned Kermit across the ring. He looks for a clothesline, but Kermit goes low and slides right between his legs.

Tex: Kermit is a slippery devil...

Banter: You're calling Kermit the devil in this match?

Dante tries to turn, but Kermit is up and grabs a waistlock, arching backwards into a German suplex. He holds the bridge...

One...

Tw...no, Dante kicks out.

Cain: A near fall early on in this match. No doubt Kermit will keep up the pressure if he can.

Tex: Absolutely - there's a lot on the line in this match; Kermit stands to gain a lot of prestige by beating the World Champion, but he could also lose his title if he's unfortunate enough to start bleeding.

Kermit stomps Dante down and then grabs him by the head. He picks the World Champion up, but Dante elbows him in the gut and rakes Kermit's eyes before flooring him with a dropkick. Dante moves in swiftly, slapping on a side headlock. Kermit struggles in the hold for a few moments before managing to get to his feet. He sends Dante into the ropes, but gets dropped by a shoulder block on the way back. Dante switches direction and attempts a clothesline as Kermit bounces up to his feet, but the Bleeder Champion ducks.

Cain: Whoa, watch out!

As Dante spins around, Kermit tries a Kermit Kick out of nowhere, but Dante catches it on his shoulder and spins Kermit off his feet, still holding the leg.

Tex: Dante's quick reactions paid off there; he was able to reverse that deadly finisher.

Banter: Deadly? He's not trying to kill him, Tex...

Dante immediately steps over, locking in a half crab. Kermit winces in pain and struggles towards the ropes. Eventually he makes it and Dante is forced to break the hold. Kermit pulls himself upright and Dante backs up, crouching defensively in preparation for Kermit's counterattack. Kermit pauses for a second and then turns quickly, charging Dante, only to be driven to the mat with a powerslam. Dante hooks the leg...

One...

Two...

Not enough!

Cain: A close call for Kermit. Dante has been so dominant this past year and we're already seeing his experience and skill in this match.

Dante keeps hold of the injured leg though and grapevines it, wrapping it around his own limb and twisting the knee uncomfortably.

Tex: Dante appears to be focusing on that limb.

Cain: Yes indeed. That's the experience I just mentioned - Dante knows how to focus on a body part and wear it down, but where he really excels is in sheer tenacity and fortitude. No one has a will to win like Dante.

Kermit struggles in the hold, but then reaches up and pokes Dante in the eye, forcing him to release as he staggers back, holding his face protectively.

Banter: Haha, yeah, real tenacity...

Tex: Dante was wearing an eye patch a few weeks ago, if I'm not mistaken, Kermit just jabbed him in the eye that was damaged.

Kermit limps to a standing position and gives Dante a deep armdrag as he charges. He holds on with the armbar, but Dante reverses and gets his torso under Kermit so he can send him tumbling through the air with a back body drop. Dante is overbalanced slightly by the move though and falls into a sloppy cover facing upwards...

One...

Kermit gets his arm between Dante's legs and pushes him over into a cradle...

Cain: Reversal!

One...

Two...

Thr...no, Dante kicks out!

Tex: So close for Kermit there. What an upset that would have been.

Dante, enraged, surges to his feet but Kermit brings him down with an arm roll which he then turns into a cross-armbreaker. The referee checks on Dante and Kermit reaches up, grabbing the ropes with one arm and using them for leverage while the official's back is turned.

Cain: Kermit is no stranger to bending the rules. He's putting all his weight down on Dante's arm by using those ropes.

Banter: See, you talk about Dante's experience and his tenacity, but this is the real measure of a wrestler for me. If you can use the ring to your advantage, it proves you're smarter and more resourceful than your opponent and, ultimately, that's what decides the winners.

Tex: Well I don't think the match official agrees with you, Banter...

The referee turns and sees Kermit holding the ropes so the Bleeder Champion quickly snatches his hand away and holds up his empty palm. Dante takes advantage of the distraction and grits his teeth, rolling Kermit onto his shoulders into a pinning predicament. Kermit immediately grabs the ropes and Dante is forced to release the hold.

Cain: Ah, now Kermit is only too happy to grab those ropes...

The World Champion steps away from his opponent, massaging his injured arm and breathing heavily. Kermit rises gingerly, only for Dante to immediately attack with a clothesline. Kermit ducks however and back body drops Dante over the ropes to tumble down to the floor below. Kermit, seeing his foe is down and vulnerable, grabs the ropes and vaults over, flooring Dante again as he stands shakily.

Tex: A high-flying move from Kermit! He may have changed the direction of this match!

Kermit and Dante are both down, but the mobster is the first to get to his feet. He stomps Dante down as he tries to stand again and then picks the albino up by his hair. He attempts an Irish whip into the ring steps, but Dante reverses and Kermit is instead sent flying into them, colliding bodily with the metal and being sent spinning over them by the force of the impact.

Cain: Ouch, Kermit certainly felt that one. You may have spoken too soon before, Tex.

Dante quickly rolls into the ring, breaking the count, before proceeding methodically towards Kermit who now lies in a heap on the floor. He approaches him, grabbing one arm as he hauls the Bleeder Champion to his feet and then pulling it between his legs. He grapevines the other arm and lifts Kermit up onto his shoulder with the pumphandle.

Tex: Hellfire Driver on the outside!

Kermit reverses though, slipping down Dante's back and landing on his feet. He stumbles for a second as his foot gives way and then pushes Dante into the ring post. The World Champion connects and is sent spinning backwards to the floor, a trickle of blood running from his forehead.

Banter: Isn't Kermit the one who's supposed to bleed?

Cain: Well, the Bleeder Title won't change hands if Dante is bleeding, but this certainly indicates that Kermit is taking his toll on the World Champion. I think Dante may be out cold.

Kermit wastes not time, rolling Dante into the ring and quickly covering him...

One...

Two...

Thr...no! Dante rolls his shoulder up.

Tex: And that's Dante's incredible, almost superhuman, fortitude on display there! It's going to take more than that to stop him!

Kermit can't seem to believe it and backs up. He signals for the Kermit Kick and, as Dante stands, he flies at him, leg extended.

Cain: Kermit Kick!

But Dante ducks out of the way, sending Kermit stumbling across the ring. Dante doesn't miss a step as he grabs Kermit's head from behind, pulling him into an inverted front-facelock. Kermit attempts to struggle free, but Dante spins around, driving his elbow down into the Bleeder Champion's face.

Tex: Broken Reflection!

Dante rolls onto Kermit and hooks his leg...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

The crowd erupts as Dante rolls to his feet, leaving Kermit to roll towards the ropes, holding his face where Dante's finishing move landed.

As Dante straightens and massages the life back into his injured body after his gruelling match with Kermit, the Bleeder Champion swings himself out of the ring, pausing only to grab his belt before leaving up the entrance ramp. The crowd are chanting for Dante again as he is handed his World Title belts and mounts the turnbuckle, raising them over his head.

Tex: There's our Unified World Champion, folks. He's sent a message to Darkness with his performance tonight.

Cain: If tonight's matches are anything to go by, the main event of Endgame is really going to be something to...

<i> "A LIGHT...IN THE BLACK...OR JUST A FEAR...OF THE DARK...?</i>

Banter: Uh oh!

Kermit pauses halfway up the ramp and is then nearly knocked off his feet as an immense pyro explodes on the stage. He stumbles backwards as "Fear of the Dark" continues to play and, from the dying flames, out steps Darkness.

<center>Image</center>

Dante now stands in the centre of the ring. He drops his belts and beckons Darkness forward. The number one contender removes his own belt, Lucifer's Championship, and holds it over his head. Kermit, stuck between the two warriors, fingers his own belt reflexively.

Darkness walks calmly down the ramp, apparently ignoring Kermit. The mobster's face clouds over though and, with a shout, he hefts his belt and swings it towards Darkness as he approaches. Darkness sidesteps the attack easily and drives his fist up into Kermit's gut, staggering him. Kermit drops his belt and attacks again, but Darkness is ready and secures his prosthetic hand around Kermit's throat before heaving him into the air and driving him down into the steel ramp with a thunderous Slayer Slam. The crowd ‘ooo's in response to the virtually unprovoked attack.

Tex: Kermit is worn down after his brutal match! Darkness just sent a message of his own to Dante!

"Are you done?"

Darkness looks up, narrowing his eyes at Dante who now has a microphone. Darkness shakes his head in response.

"Well you'd better be. Or do you want a preview of the ass-kicking I'm going to give you at Endgame?"

The crowd cheers but Darkness actually laughs as he continues to walk towards the ring.

Cain: Darkness looks to be as supremely confident as ever. There's no a shred of doubt or fear in him.

"Hold it right there!"

Darkness whirls around to see, on the stage, Acid Misfit standing with another microphone. The number one contender looks from one of his stable mates to the other and back again, clenching his good fist as he suspects an ambush.

<center>Image</center>

"Calm down, Darkness," Misfit tells him, "no one's planning to attack you. We haven't gone psycho like you."

Darkness's brow furrows and he bares his teeth, but Misfit continues.

"I'm here to tell you that, at Endgame, you're not going to be able to do whatever you want in that ring. We've all seen the way you've handled your opponents these past few weeks but, if what you said was true at Friction, you won't have any problem with someone there who'll be tough enough to enforce the rules of the ring."

Banter: What's he talking about?!

Darkness seems confused too, and Dante is also clearly wondering where Misfit is going with this.

"In the main event of Endgame, Darkness," Misfit explains, "there's going to be a special guest referee. A veteran of many brutal matches, a former World Champion and someone who knows you very well indeed..."

Tex: Who does he mean?

"Me!" Misfit grins and the crowd cheers.

Cain: Is he serious?! Will Misfit be involved in this match too?

"I've just come from Ms. Stern's office," Misfit tells his former tag partner, "and she agreed with me that you're starting to become a serious liability. So, at Endgame, to make sure you don't get carried away again, I'll be enforcing the rules."

Darkness's mouth twists, but then he turns and rushes straight for the ring, diving under the ropes to be intercepted by Dante. Misfit drops his microphone and charges to the rescue, only to walk right into Kermit who drops him with the Bleeder Title.

Banter: Oops!

Tex: Kermit just drilled Misfit with that belt! He'll face Freya at Endgame and, after what he just went through with Dante and Darkness, it looks like he doesn't care which member of the NHFC he attacks!

In the ring, Darkness and Dante exchange blows, slugging back and forth. Dante rakes Darkness's eyes, but the number one contender reaches out with his false hand and grabs Dante around the throat.

Cain: We've seen this before!

Suddenly, the ring is flooded with referees and road agents, who pull the grappling men apart. Five large men grab Darkness, pulling him across the ring as Dante stumbles down against the ropes, but Darkness hurls them away and dives on Dante again.

Tex: Darkness wants a piece of Dante! All hell is breaking lose - maybe literally!

Finally, the entire mob of officials manage to pull Darkness away and hold Dante back too. The two men snarl at each other from across the ring, each wanting to start the main event at Endgame right now.

Cain: These two men will face off for the Unified World's Heavyweight Championship at the biggest pay-per-view of the year in what promises to be the rematch to end all rematches, and now we've just found out that Acid Misfit will be the guest referee!

Tex: What's going to happen at Endgame and, more to the point, can these two men be prevented from destroying each other before the show even starts?!

Cain: Don't miss Endgame! It's going to be one for the ages!

<center><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jL0S_cVQBqM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jL0S_cVQBqM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object></center>

Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:00 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]