[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - TCW Friction from Miami (July 17 2006)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 TCW Friction from Miami (July 17 2006) 
in a cardboard box

Post TCW Friction from Miami (July 17 2006)
The camera pans over the sea of fans packing Miami's American Airlines Arena before finally settling on the announce table, now seating three.

Isaiah Cain: "Welcome to Friction, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the future of professional wrestling."

Tex Tantrum: "That's right, Isaiah, tonight is going to be a new beginning!"

Banter Shark: "Yeah, but the beginning of what?"

Tex: "That's what our new commissioner is here to announce."

The 411 and ECF logos flash on the jumbo-tron as wrestlers begin emerging from the back -- first one and two, then six, eight, ten and more.

Banter: "Are we having an unscheduled battle royal tonight?"

Cain: "It looks like the entire roster is coming out to ringside!"

Sure enough, the lockerroom empties. Future opponents make their way to the ring side-by-side, all wondering why they've been called together.

Tex: "Even some of the staff are joining them ... here comes head referee Dave Barron and trainer Adam Wilson."

Banter: "Hey, who's the guy in uniform coming down with Wilson?"

Cain: "I believe it's former ECF wrestler Jason Fragg."

They are followed by former commissioner Pyro, who grins and waves to the crowd, accompanied by an obviously unsettled Joey Jo Jo Shabadoo Jr.

Banter: "He's awfully chipper for somebody who just got fired!"

Tex: "Maybe Pyro knows something we don't."

Banter: "I doubt that."

Once Pyro and Shabadoo enter the ring, ring announcer Sammy Eubanks appears at the ramp, microphone in hand.

Eubanks: "Ladies and gentlemen, assembled wrestlers, please welcome your NEW COMMISSIONER, MS. VALERIE STERNNNNNNNN!"

Lights flash as Motorhead's "Iron Fist" begins to blare over the arena loudspeakers. A red-haired woman in a dark pinstriped trouser suit strides to the ring, leading a large black Neapolitan mastiff on a leash. At her side is Russell "Midnight" Simmons, head of fed security, who carries a large metal case attached to his wrist by a pair of handcuffs.

Banter: "A woman!?"

Tex: "This certainly is a change!"

Cain: "What could be in that case chained to our head of security?"

The assembled wrestlers and staff part to make way for the new commssioner, who leads her dog into the ring. A crew member hands her a mic.

Commissioner Stern: "My name is Valerie Stern, and on behalf of the board of directors I'd like to welcome all the fans here and watching at home to the future of professional wrestling entertainment!"

That gets a cautious pop from the Miami crowd.

Commissioner Stern: "First, I'd like to thank former commissioner Pyro for his service to the organization. And I want to let all you fans know that Pyro will continue to be an important part of my team."

That gets a louder and more heartfelt cheer. Pryo hugs Stern and waves to the crowd. Joey, meanwhile, looks momentarily relieved.

Commissioner: "But I'm here to talk about the future. For the past year, 411 and ECF have acted together to put on joint shows. The rosters and the titles of the two organizations have been integrated into a single organization. During that time, the board of directors has been keeping a close eye on things. And they've come to a decision. As of now, the merger is permanent!"

A collective gasp echoes through the arena. Scattered boos and chants from the 411 and ECF faithful can be heard.

Commissioner Stern: "That's right, we are moving on, into a new era for professional wrestling. And a new beginning deserves a new name. So, what was once 411 and ECF is now ..."

On the giant tron, the 411 and ECF logos collide in an animated explosion that fades to reveal three letters: TCW.

Stern: "Welcome to Twisted Championship Wrestling!"

Banter: "Oh great, now I need new business cards!"

Cain: "It's the end of ECF and 411 as we know it!"

Tex: "By god, barely five minutes on the job, and our new commissioner has already changed the face of the federation!"

Stern calmly waits for the chaos to die down before continuing.

Commissioner Stern: "But that's only half the reason I asked you all to come out here tonight. I'd also like to make an announcement regarding tonight's tournament. There have been a lot of rumors in the lockerroom and on the internet, people speculating about what you're all fighting for. Well, allow me to give you the answer. Mr. Simmons?"

The head of security unlocks the cuffs connecting him to the case and sets it down. He opens the combination locks of the metal case and opens it, revealing a 2 and 1/2 foot tall metal cup protected by the case's padded interior. Simmons holds the gleaming double-handle cup high for the fans to see. On its highly polished surface is carved a stylized gothic letter "M."

Commissioner Stern: "This is the Majestic Cup, the prize at the end of Twisted Championship Wrestling's first annual Majestic Cup Tournament."

The camera zooms in on a blank gold plate attached to the Cup's base.

Commissioner Stern: "The Cup itself is platinum-plated and will be held for the next year by the winner. In addition, whoever captures the cup also wins two other prizes -- a check for a quarter-million dollars and the right to challenge for any title in Twisted Championship Wrestling, including TCW's unified 411 and ECF world titles!"

Fans and wrestlers alike are beginning to like what they hear. The spectators cheer wildly while the wrestlers eye the new trophy.

Commissioner: "And if for whatever reason the winner chooses not to take a title match, he or she can make a match with the opponent and stipulation of his or her choice!"

Banter: "Uh, who wouldn't want a title shot?"

Tex: "What if Dante wins the Cup?"

Cain: "Everyone in the fed has something to gain by winning, not least of all bragging rights as the first winner of this federation-wide tournament! Whoever holds the Cup has to go through the entire roster first, and can legitimately claim to be the best of the best!

To make sure everyone does their utmost to make thse matches memorable, two of the losers in this round will recive a wildcard to round two, so even in defeat you can advance if you made a great showing tonight."

With a nod from Commissioner Stern, Simmons returns the Cup to its protective case, which is again locked and handcuffed to the head of security's wrist.

Commissioner Stern: "The next time any of you see the Majestic Cup will be when I present it to the winner. Good luck to you all, and good hunting!"

Commissioner Stern leaves the ring with Simmons and the Cup at her side, followed closely by Wilson and Fragg.

Tex: "Well, there you go, we are definitely under new management as of tonight!"

Cain: "It's certainly a lot to process, but right now I've got to believe that the wrestlers' focus is on winning that Cup and all the prizes that go with it."

Banter: "Did she say a quarter-million? Can I enter this thing too?"

Tex: "Too late, Banter. The matches are set, the wrestlers are ready and we're minutes away from the start of the first Majestic Cup tournament? Who will claim victory and advance to the next round? We'll find out after these messages ..."

We are the Willing

Led By The Unknowing

Doing The Impossible

For The Ungrateful

We Have Now

Done So Much

For So Long

For So Many

With So Little

We Can Now Do Anything

With Nothing At All

I wish I would've met you
Now it's a little late
What you could've taught me
I could've saved some face
They think that your early ending
Was all wrong
For the most part they're right
But look how they all got strong
That's why I say hey man nice shot
What a good shot man
A man
Has gun
Hey man
Have fun
Nice shot
Now that the smokes gone
And the air is all clear
Those who were right there
Got a new kind of fear
You'd fight and you were right
But they were just to strong
They'd stick it in your face
And let you smell what they consider wrong
That's why I say hey man nice, nice shot
What a good shot man
A man
Has gun
Hey man
Have fun
Nice shot
I'd say
Nice shot

FRICTION

Tex: Welcome to the first ever TCW, Twisted Championship Wrestling Friction!

IC: New times calls for a new announcment team!

Banter: Even if it's a jumbled up mix of the old ones.

The Stallion Vs Titan Vs Willy Wonka Vs Kermit

Tex: Without further ado, lets go down to our opening contest!

IC: "Our next match is a fans bring the weapons match, that will no doubt re-define the world violent."

Tex: "No doubt, especially as the only ones more violent the the wrestlers are in fact the fans."

Sammy Eubanks: "Ladies and Gentlemen, our opening contest is a Fans bring the weapons 4 way match...Introducing first..."

The intro to OutKast's "So Fresh and So Clean" plays once the chorus hits Stallion dances out onstage, two stepping his way down the aisle, before he makes his way up the steps he stops in front of the hottest female in the audience and gives her his shirt and sunglasses and showing off his body to her.

Eubanks: "From Chicago, Illinois weighing in at 245 pounds...this is Tony "The Stallion" Manciniiii!"

He then climbs the turnbuckle doing a forward roll into the ring, holding his arms above his head he spins in a circle before doing one final pose for the ladies.

Eubanks: "Introducing contestant number two..."

"Some Kind of Monster" starts up. Todd makes his way out onto the entrance way. He wears chain mail

He poses and the crowd loves it. He makes his way down to the ring while stopping to high five a couple of kids on the way down there. They've never seen as muscular a person as this.

Eubanks: "From Portland, Maine. Weighing in at 315 pounds, "The Titan" Todd LEEEEWISSS!!!"

He takes off his chain mail in the ring, gives it to someone near bye, and bounces around the ring while waiting for his opponent to come down to the ring.

Eubanks: "And contestant number three..."

Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
I've got a wonderful wrestler for you
Oompa Loompa doompadah dee
He'll beat them down, one two three

This wrestler is a very friendly man
To help, he does, whatever he can
Likes his sweets and likes to share
Though he spends all day in his chocolate lair

He'll use his might to get the win
Countout, submission or pin

Oompa Loompa doompadee dah
Wonka wants to do his best
And rejoice in victory too
Like the Oompa Loompa doompadee do
Doompadee doo

Multicoloured spotlights blaze onto him as he steps out from behind the curtain and walks to the ring looking tense and slightly nervous.

Eubanks: "From parts unknown weighing in at 200 pounds, this is the greatest chocolatier in the land...WILLLY....WONKAAA!"

Wonka walks up to Eubanks and hands him a chocolate bar, Eubanks first looks at the candy bar and then at Wonka and mumbles a puzzled "thank you".

Eubanks: "And the last contestant..."

Lights dim as music drum rift opens. At brass blast, pyro erupts from the stage as Kermit enters. Kermit walks slowly to the ring with an arrogant smile on his face, lightly snapping his fingers to the beat of the music.

Hey pachuco!

Summer 43 the mans gunnin for me
Blue and white mean war tonight
They say damn my pride and all
The other cats livin down eastside
Or maybe just my brims too wide

Oooh marie you better grab my jack
And zip gun for me
And Ill face no shame
cause tonights the night I die for our name

When the music slows, Kermit is on the apron and takes off his jacket. He tosses his hat into the crowd with a casual wrist flick.

Well Id like to be swingin
Dancin and singin, just havin a time
Free to do whatever, now more than ever
Ive gotta stick with that gang of mine

Eubanks: "making his way towards the ring, weighing in at 230 pounds, from Chicago, Illinois...this is KERRRRRMIT!"

He enters the ring when the music picks up, ready for a brawl, but with the same smile on his face, this time focused on his opponent.

The opening bell sounds and Stallion wastes no time, starting off the action by going right for Kermit and bringing him down with a series of stomps and punches while Titan goes for Wonka but receives a drop toehold into the turnbuckle for his trouble.

Tex: No one is hanging around here - all four of these men are hungry for their chance to get into the next round of the Twisted Tournament and only one of them can advance.

Banter: Man, when I think of what these guys could do to Dante, it makes me a happy man!

IC: I thought you liked our world champion?

Banter: I used to, but I think he's starting to go soft - I'd much prefer Stallion, I think.

IC: I think my former broadcast partner would agree with you there.

In the ring, Kermit fights back and manages to get a quick DDT on Stallion. He covers...

One...

And Stallion kicks right out.

Tex: So you rate the young Italian's chances here, Banter?

Banter: Against a dumb lug like Titan and a guy names after a muppet? Yeah, I think so.

IC: What about Willy Wonka?

Banter: I try to pretend he doesn't exist...

The Titan has no such luxury as Wonka attempts to suplex him. Unfortunately, the giant of confectionary is not such a giant in the ring and is unable to lift his huge opponent. Titan, however, shows his huge strength and effortlessly lifts Wonka up into the air, holding him for a few seconds before press slamming him down hard to the mat.

Tex: Tremendous strength from "The Titan" Todd Lewis - he truly is a behemoth.

The fans cheer for the popular rookie as Kermit charges him but gets belly-to-belly suplexed. Titan has no time recover however as Stallion is up and right on him with stomps. The Italian picks up the larger man and whips him into the corner.

Banter: Behemoth or not, I think Stallion has his number!

IC: Watch out - Wonka is going for a cover!

Wonka attempts to cover Kermit but doesn't even get a one-count

Banter is as mistaken as ever with his earlier words when Stallion attempts to mount The Titan and receives a huge spinebuster out of the corner. Titan stands triumphant again but not for long as Kermit dropkicks him right out of the ring.

Tex: Oh no, this is about to get ugly - as soon as this spills out of the ring, any of these men can grab a weapon from a fan at ringside and make a mess out of someone!

Banter: Yay!

Kermit raises his hands in triumph after knocking Titan out of the ring, but Stallion is ready behind him and dumps him over the ropes, following him over a few seconds later with a vaulting bodypress.

IC: Amazing agility for such a big man!

Titan has recovered however and catches Stallion in midair, quickly switching his grip and throwing him overhead into a blockbuster which smashes Stallion against the ring barrier to a big pop.

Tex: Brutal - but the fans love it!

They soon stop cheering when Wonka mounts the turnbuckle and flies off with a huge missile dropkick down to the floor, taking Titan out.

Kermit is now the only man standing and he quickly grabs a frying pan from an audience member and smashes it over the head of Wonka who has just begun to stand. The first weapon shot of the match gets a big cheer even if it is delivered by the unpopular Kermit.

IC: The 411fed and ECF fans are as bloodthirsty as ever tonight, it seems.

Tex: That's as may be, but Willy Wonka is still a human being and he looks like he's been knocked unconscious by that blow to the head.

Banter: Good - maybe he'll have the decency to stay out of this match.

Stallion comes up behind Kermit and attempts to lift him into a back suplex, but gets hit by the pan and staggers back.

IC: I think Stallion is made of sterner stuff than Wonka - he's still standing after that shot.

Stallion fights back, getting a right hand that stuns Kermit and then grabs a weapon of his own offered by a screaming fan - a dangerous looking aluminium baseball bat.

Stallion nails Kermit in the ribs with the bat as The Titan hangs back. The big Italian rears back and aims his bat right at Kermit's head, but the mobster ducks and the bat smashes into the ring post, sending a jolt down Stallion's arm that forces him to drop his weapon.

On the other side of the ring, The Titan searches for Wonka who seems to have disappeared. He begins to look for him after being handed a golf club by a fan.

Banter: Even better - he's left the match entirely!

Tex: Perhaps Wonka has learnt that discretion is the better part of valour and has fled the scene...

Wonka has deceived everyone though as he emerges from under the ring apron with a finger over his lips so that the fans don't reveal his ploy. He tiptoes to the ring barrier and grabs a weapon which he carries close to his body as he heads after The Titan.

Banter: What is it? What's he got?

IC: I'm not sure; I couldn't get a look at it.

Meanwhile, Kermit smashes Stallion over the head with the frying pan once more and then discards it as it's now become bent and useless. He gets a Russian legsweep on his opponent and goes looking for a new weapon.

Wonka finally reaches Titan who is still looking around for the much smaller man angrily and rears back with his weapon. Titan turns around a moment too late and gets hit right in the face with it.

Tex: Oh no! Hey...wait a second...

Banter: What the hell happened - he's still standing!

The Titan looks around him in confusion at the small brown chunks that surround him before Wonka brandishes the remnants of his weapon again and the source of The Titan's resilience to the attack is revealed - Wonka's weapon was just a giant candy bar.

Banter: Hahaha - what an idiot!

Tex: Certainly Wonka's choice of weapon was a little ill-advised there.

As The Titan brandishes his golf club at Wonka the smaller man yelps and runs in panic, causing Titan to jog after him around the ring.

Kermit finally returns to Stallion with a new weapon - a length of electrical cord. He quickly loops it around his opponent's neck and yanks him to his feet, straining hard and choking the big man.

Tex: My God! This is brutal!

Banter: At first I thought Pyro's stipulations were just stupid, but this is kinda fun!

IC: Not for Stallion though - he's suffocating out there.

Stallion has begun to turn a shade of dark red as he struggles against the lethal assault but he finally finds a way out, kicking back and catching Kermit right in the groin.

Banter: Ouch!

Tex: There are no DQs in this match...a low blow is perfectly legal!

Titan finally catches Wonka and grabs him by the hair, pulling him up and into position for The Titan Driver, but Wonka wriggles out of his grip and down the much larger man's back. Quickly he reaches behind him and grabs the first weapon he is offered, smashing it over Titan's head which would have been more painful had it not been a giant candy cane.

Banter: It happened again! Hahaha, this is great!

Titan is starting to look extremely frustrated now, while Wonka continues to look petrified, fleeing his giant adversary once again.

Stallion has now recovered but rubs his throat where red welts are visible. He picks Kermit up, heaving him onto his shoulders and signalling for his finisher.

Banter: The G-Spot - Stallion always hits it!

Tex: Do you have to tell that joke every time?

Banter: Clearly I do.

Banter, as always, is wrong though as Kermit escapes Stallion's grasp and reverses the move into an inverted DDT, bringing his foe down hard. He stands, grinning, but it gets wiped off his face as Wonka dodges past him and he turns around and walks right into a huge clothesline from The Titan that was aimed at the smallest competitor in the match.

Stallion is now on his feet, but Wonka acts quickly and whips him right into the ring. Still stunned, Stallion can do nothing as Wonka scales the ropes and flies off the top turnbuckle...

Tex: The Golden Ticket!

IC: A huge bodysplash from Willy Wonka - he could steal this one!

But Stallion rolls out of the way at the last possible second and Wonka finds empty canvas instead of the precious Ticket.

Stallion is up and heaves Wonka onto his shoulders, spinning him around in one quick movement.

Banter: The G-Spot! Stallion always hi...

Tex and IC: Shut up!

Banter finally gets something right though and Stallion hits his big move, covering...

One...

Two...

And the cover is broken as The Titan storms the ring with a steel chair in hand and smashes Stallion over the back. The Italian stands up, his back arched in agony and gets a chairshot to the face, knocking him out instantly. The Titan holds up his chair and turns triumphantly to the crowd, only for Kermit to fly off the top rope with a missile dropkick, smashing the chair right into his face!

Tex: Oh my God! Kermit out of nowhere!

The impact bounces The Titan right out of the ring and Kermit goes for the nearest opponent, that being the still-down Wonka. He picks him up, but Wonka elbows him in the gut, doubling him over and then runs at the ropes.

Banter: Oh no!

IC: Wonka with a sudden recovery - he could stand poised to change the face of our federation here!

Wonka extends his arm for the Wonka Bar running clothesline, but Kermit ducks and, as Wonka turns in shock, he plants him with a huge superkick.

Tex: Kermit hit his finisher from nowhere! Wonka is out!

Kermit covers...

One...

Two...

A second too late, Stallion tries to stand and break up the pin...

Three!!!!

And slumps down as Kermit wins the match.

IC: "Well, that was the very definition of hard fought and brutal."

Banter: "No doubt, the fans came up with some really dangerous toys for the wrestlers to use."

Tex: "No doubt, and there is equally little doubt that we have a deserving winner in Kermit, no doubt there are great things ahead for him."

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:01 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
in a cardboard box

Tex: This next match is a match that most fans here have been wanting to see. A legend vs. an up and comer.

Banter: No Ken Doane is a up and comer, Johnny Jeter is an up and comer, "The Technician" DeSean Blackwell is the future. The losing streak ends tonight when he beats a has-been.

Tex: Coren is a former 2 time Bleeder champion he's also held the 411 World Title for over a year. A win over Coren is huge no matter how you slice it.

Banter: Yea but will Coren even make the match?

The Grudge kicks in out of nowhere and the crowd starts to react. Coren makes his entrance from the ramp.

Tex: I guess HE will make his match Banter, the former Bleeder and World champion coming down now.

He doesn't seem to be in a hurry as he walks down

Banter: Hey Coren while we're young!

"Wear the grudge like a crown of negativity.
Calculate what we will or will not tolerate.
Desperate to control all and everything.
Unable to forgive your scarlet lettermen"

Coren makes his way to the ring, sneering, mocking, deriding the crowd. 30 seconds after the last lyric

"Clutch it like a cornerstone. Otherwise it all comes down.
Justify denials and grip 'em to the lonesome end.
Clutch it like a cornerstone. Otherwise it all comes down.
Terrified of being wrong. Ultimatum prison cell.

Saturn ascends, choose one or ten. Hang on or be humbled again...humbled again"

About 10 seconds later Coren enters the ring, not showing off at all, unless it's to make an impact on an opponent.

"Clutch it like a cornerstone. Otherwise it all comes down.
Justify denials and grip 'em to the lonesome end.
Saturn ascends, comes round again.
Saturn ascends, the one, the ten. Ignorant to the damage done."

The fans cheer Coren, seeing as though it's been awhile since the veteran has wrestled the match. There's a long pause after the song ends, the fans start to get restless as they wait for DeSean to enter.

There's a mixture of boos and cheers as the lights dim, the words Infinity pop up on the WrestleTron. The beginning of Renegade plays then switches to Eminem's Infinite. DeSean walks through the curtains Tiffany less with a Mic in his hand, the ROH belt is slung over his shoulder, just hanging there. He begins to talk over the music and with his hand motions for the music to cut off.

Tex: Now what?

DeSean: Cut my music! I have something I have to get off my chest!

The Florida fans begin to boo DeSean not giving him a chance to speak his mind.

DeSean: Please...SHUT UP!

This makes the fans boo him even more but he ignores them and continues his promo.

DeSean: 9 months that's how long I've been with this promotion. 9...long...months I have been here. I joined 411 and ECF because I was told, that this place had the best competition, that you had a fair chance and that you had a fair shot. That every member of this roster was treated equally, and the same. That you're respected for your skill, that hard work was fucking appreciated here. Well since I've been here, I've been treated like shit! I've been disrespected and under appreciated.

crowd: You suck! You suck! You suck!

DeSean: Please think of another chant, you're the ones who suck. It's because of you we have Bush in office.

crowd: Booooo!

DeSean: Yea, you know it's the truth. You old motherfuckers can't even vote right. Anyway, I have a hypothetical question for you all. How many of you...have been pissed on? How did it taste? How did it feel? Because it happened to me at Endgame! I was screwed and I was disrespected and what happens? Not a damn thing, management again ignored me and they disrespected me and they didn't take me seriously. The worst part is that it doesn't matter to them that a wrestler from a RIVAL promotion just made us look like fools. All that matters is that the numbers for the PPV are damn good. Well I'm sick of it. I'm sick of being disrespected, I'm sick of being kicked around, treated like a joke and I'm sick of being pissed on!

crowd: You got pissed on *clap clap clap clap clap*

DeSean: Yea that's real mature, that's exactly what I'm talking about!

Tex: What is he talking about? He's just ranting.

Banter: Don't disrespect the future Tex.

DeSean: What I see in the middle of the ring is a hasbeen asshole who I've been looking for a good two weeks, a bitch ass ref who couldn't see a truck if it came and ran over his scrawny ass and a ladder. A ladder that if I climb up, I'll probably get a briefcase full of crayons or some useless shit. I'm sorry but I'm not putting my body on the line tonight, it's not worth it. So really all I have to say is this...

With his finger DeSean points to the fans in attendance

DeSean: Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck those assholes in the middle of the ring! Fuck this match, fuck ROH, fuck TNA! Fuck all the haters of Infinity! and if you have a problem with me...fuck you too!

Tex: Yea that's real PC right there.

Before DeSean leaves, he turns back around and points at the camera and flips it off.

DeSean: And fuck the people at home watching this. That's it I'm done, I'm gone, I'm leaving this shitty arena, I'm leaving this shitty state. I'll come back when I'm respected more, I'll come back when I'll get an opponent who's worth my time. Until then I'll come back when I'm damn good and ready!

DeSean throws the mic down and walks back up the ramp, the cameras follow him backstage, he walks into the Infinity locker room and grabs his bags before he leaves he both Shabadoo and Pyro try and reason with him but he ignores them and walks out where he meets Tiffany waiting outside in the Black Excursion, he hops in the SUV and it drives off.

Tex: Well I guess there's no ladder match tonight

Banter: Nooo you think?

Tex: Fans we apologize, let's just go to a commercial.

"Have you ever suffered from fatigue? Try Bullredshit it gives you wings(not really, do not drink this and try to fly...we're serious.)

(Deadly serious)

(No really, don't try it...please)

Ghetto Fire Vs Dick Flehr Vs Roosevelt Dimes Vs Jack Frost

Tex: "Well this next match was originally scheduled to be a four way but due to.."

Banter: "Lemme guess, flight problems."

Tex: "Good guess, yes due to flight problems this match has been scaled down to a singles match."

IC: "And the stipulation is sick, its Twizted, it's a Zero Gravity Twisted Cage Match, which is a normal cage match but in order to initiate a three count you must climb up to the top to one of the four platforms in one of the four corners, when you are up there you must either execute an aerial move, like a superfly splash, or the other way is by doing a grapple type move, like a suplex."

Banter: "Sounds like a rip-off of the ROH scramble cage."

Tex: "Sounds like a hum-dinger."

IC: "Hum-dinger, is that like your version of 'slobberknocker'?"

Banter: "And you're ripping off JR!"

Before Banter can continue his banter old school Torrie's music hits and here comes the future of wrestling.

Sammy: "Hailing Providence, Rhode Island he is a member of Blitzkrieg, weighing in at 239 pounds, this is JACK FROST!"

Banter: "My money is on him!"

Tex: "Well his BlitzKrieg buddies are not in the house so I think I'm going with his opponent."

The music cuts the lights dim as the screen shows flashing marijuana leaves, as the opening riff is followed by the vocals to "The Suffering."

Sammy: "Weighing in at 245 pounds he is a member of Ghetto Grass and hails from Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, this is GHETTO FIIRRRRE!!"

An astounding pop throughout the arena for the crowd favorite.

IC: "These two will get it on right now!"

**Cain is right as the two start the match off with a collar and elbow tie-up. They from that to a battle of strength wrist lock and we get some good chain wrestling with a counter from each but the spectacle is put to an end shortly when Frost knees Ghetto in the balls.**

BOOOO!

Banter: "Brilliant move on Frost's part."

Tex: "An unfair one nonetheless."

** Ghetto bends over and Frost runs against the ropes making not to rake his back against the steel, ricochets back and hits Ghetto with a lariat, then he runs off another rope and jumps over the lying body of GF and bounces off the opposite rope and his elbow meets Ghetto's face.

He takes the oppurtunity to try and climb out but he only reaches the top rope before Ghetto joins up with him.

They both attempt to knock each other off but both fail, Ghetto gets behind Frost and looks to be trying for a german suplex but Frost kicks his leg under him, low-blowing Ghetto Fire a second time.**

Tex: "Another nutshot!"

Banter: "Fire vs Frost, something has to melt!"

** Frost is all alone as he climbs up the rest of the way, and is about to ready himself to jump off the top with a splash but then the lights go out and a spotlight is shone on a small object at the top of the ramp. **

Tex: "By gawhd that's the new member of Ghetto Grass!!!"

Banter: "A can of soda?"

Tex: "His name is Limey, and these internet using fans have already heard about him, listen to them!"

LIMEY! LIMEY! LIMEY!

**Before Jack can stop admiring the admirable piece of metal, he turns his head and is shocked as Ghetto Fire is up there with him.

The audience turns their attention back to the match to anticipate an inevitable fall. Ghetto looks to be incontrol before out of nowhere Frost gets Ghetto in a crucifix position but the leader of the Grass nation flips over Frost, and ALMOST slips off, but then regains his balance and returns all the low-blow favors to Jack with a punch to the nads.**

Banter: "THAT CHEEEATER!!"

**GF flips JF into a package position and cradles him for a moment or two and leaps off and drives him and Frost into the mat below.**

IC: "CARRY- ON OFF THE TOP OF THE CAGE!"

COVER!

.....3!

Sammy: "Here is your winner, Ghetto FIA!"

**Ghetto lays on the ground with his hand being raised.**

Tex: "What a match!"

**Elsewhere**

** Tweeder sits in his dressing room staring blankly at the mirror before him, his ring gear hanging in the locker behind him. Slowly Tweeder stands up glances at his ring attire and then looks deeply into the mirror and whispers a goodbye before grabbing the small bag resting at his feet. At the same time as he opens the door Stephan Le Page is there to greet him.**

Le Page: Tweeder i know after End Game you were baldy hurt both physically and mentally but i have just been informed that you are medically clear to return to the ring tonight in a three way dance against Deadzone and the newly added Mac Avoy

Tweeder: actually it is going to be just the two of them

** Tweeder turns and walks away from Le Page who stands there slightly dumbfounded before catching up to Tweeder as he is walking out of the back door.**

Le Page: what do you mean Tweeder, you should be excited that you have a chance to prove yourself as a mainstay in the Bleeder hunt and prove to Freya that she needs to keep an eye on you

Tweeder: I am excited but i won't be wrestling

Le Page: i am confused your excited not to be wrestling

Tweeder: let's just say its been a long time since i really realized what was important to me and its time to grow up

** As Tweeder finishes his sentence he closes the door and walks out into the parking garage and into his rented car. Le Page walks into Tweeder's locker room trying to figure out a why. upon entering he is greeted with a perfectly neat locker room except there is no wrestler only his gear hanging ominously in the 3rd locker from the left.**

BNK: well i am truly upset i was looking forward to seeing that man sweat his sweet glorious sweat all over

Cane: that is enough Kate, well i guess our next match is just a singles match folks

"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:14 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
in a cardboard box

1940s jazz music begins playing as the camera switches to black and white. The crowd begins booing loudly as Deadzone steps to the stage donning his typical detective's garb. The bell rings as the announcer takes his position.

Announcer: The following contest is set for one fall and is a No Holds Barred match. Introducing first from Long Island, New York...DEADZONE!!!

The crowd continues to boo as Deadzone makes his way to the ring. As he ascends the steps, he looks out over the crowd and appears particularly puzzled by one man who just took a picture of him with a flash camera. He comes out of his daze and climbs through the ropes.

Tex: No Holds Barred rules here, fellas, which means we just may have a good ol' fashioned melee on our hands.

Banter: Wow...you sure do earn your paycheck here, don't you?

Cain: Well, we were expecting to see Tweeder in this match tonight but, as he told us, he's no longer contracted to the 411fed and ECF...

Banter: Thank God...

The lights come back up as "One By One" by the Foo Fighters blares at the crowd, who switches back to a strong negative tone. It takes a few moments, but Mac Avoy finally emerges, already seeming to be in a fighting mood. He glances at the crowd contemptuously but otherwise pays them no mind as he heads straight for the ring.

Announcer: And their opponent, from San Francisco, California, MAC AVOY!!!

Mac steps through the ropes and pulls off his hoodie as his adversary sizes him up.

Tex: Well gentlemen, Mac probably has the most to prove here. We haven't seen him in quite some time and this is his first match back. It doesn't look like life has been kind to him.

Banter: It doesn't matter how long Mac's been gone, Tantrum. This is the son of a wrestling ICON. He has victory coursing through his veins. There's nothing to worry about here.

The bell rings. Immediately, Mac lunges at Deadzone. The two topple over as Mac lands a series of punches to Deadzoner's skull.

Cain: Mac Avoy is wasting no time here!

Banter: See?

Deadzone clamps on a reverse chinlock on Mac and pulls him backwards. Mac's hands instinctively go to his head to nurse the aching as Deadzone applies more pressure to him. Mac's arms flail wildly as he tries to escape the hold. He reaches for the ropes, but Deadzone pulls him back out to the middle of the ring.

Cain: Deadzone looks impressive here!

After a second futile attempt to reach the ropes, Mac reaches back with both hands and drops, executing a jawbreaker on his unsuspecting opponent. Deadzone reels backwards and Mac crawls out of the ring.

Tex: It doesn't look like either man has really developed a strategy for this match...or at least hasn't carried one out yet.

Mac slides back into the ring, brandishing a steel chair. The sound of metal on bone echoes through the arena as the chair collides with Deadzone's skull. Deadzone slumps to the mat and to add insult to injury, Mac kicks him until he rolls to the corner.

Banter: How's THAT for strategy, Tex?

Deadzone is still trying to gather his thoughts as Mac moves back in. Mac whips Deadzone across the ring into the corner and moves in quick with a stiff clothesline. As Deadzone stumbles out, Mac plants him on the mat with a bulldog.

Cain: So far, Mac has been in control of this match almost the whole time!

Banter: Of course he has. He knows how to win!

Tex: He's certainly done a lot to silence his doubters so far.

Mac goes for a pin, but only gets a one count. Shrugging it off, Mac pulls Deadzone back to his feet and whips him into the ropes. A clothesline misses, as does a rear elbow. Finally, Deadzone leaps and hits a flying elbow smash as both men go down.

Tex: That might've been a turning point for Deadzone!

Mac is the first to stir, as he has taken the least amount of abuse. Deadzone rolls over and tries to shake off Mac's last attack. Mac gets up to one knee and starts to pull Deadzone up with him. Mac pushes Deadzone back toward the corner and goes for another whip. Deadzone reverses, Mac collides with the turnbuckle chest-first, and Deadzone follows up with a Mule Kick.

Cain: Deadzone is working up some offense now!

Banter: Yep...that's definitely offensive.

Deadzone pulls Mac back up and hits a belly-to-back. Deadzone covers...

Mac kicks out as Deadzone keeps on him with a few punches before pulling him back up yet again. Deadzone pushes Mac to the corner and delivers a few kicks to Mac's midsection. Deadzone then flips Mac around so that Mac's throat is on the rope, and clamps down for a hard choke using the top rope.

Tex: Now we're beginning to see a No Holds Barred match!

Banter: Oh...then what was that magnificent chair shot earlier?

Deadzone lets up on his choke and one can see the ropes imprinted on Mac's throat. Deadzone re-applies his choke, but the hold is broken as Mac lifts a leg backwards up to Deadzone's groin. Deadzone slumps to his knees in pain as Mac leans against the turnbuckle clutching his throat.

Banter: My boy's resourceful, baby!

Cain: Both men trying to recover from some dirty tactics now...

Banter: Hey, it's all fair game, Cain!

Mac moves in with a few knife edge chops. With each one, the crowd gives a loud, "Wooooo!"

Banter: Oh, come on! That's a bush league reference! Mac deserves better!

Mac brings Deadzone back to his feet and locks in a front facelock.

Banter: Oh boy...here it comes...

A moment later, Deadzone's face is planted in the mat by a Twist of Fate. Mac covers...

Amazingly, Deadzone kicks out. Undaunted, Mac climbs the ropes and steadies himself, facing the crowd. He launches into his Avoy Moonsault, but Deadzone rolls out of the way at the last moment, and Mac clutches his jaw in pain.

Banter: DAMMIT!

Deadzone uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet. He shakes his head a few times as Mac continues to writhe in pain on the mat. Seeing an opportunity, Deadzone walks a few steps and hits a quick legdrop on Mac. He covers...

Mac gets a shoulder up.

Tex: Mac barely got out of that!

Banter: Shut up, Tex.

Deadzone uses his forearm to work at Mac's throat some more. Mac's legs kick wildly as he tries to break the hold. His opponent weakened, Deadzone decides to go for a high risk move of his own. He climbs up the ropes, steadies himself for a moment, and then aims his head at Mac's. At the last possible second, Mac grabs the chair--which has been laying in the ring the whole time--and Deadzone's head connects with it instead. Mac can't immediately follow up, though.

Banter: RESOURCEFUL, BABY!! THERE IT WAS!! DID YOU SEE THAT?!

Both men are breathing heavily. Deadzone hardly shows any movement, while Mac tries to get enough wits about him to attempt a pin. Mac does finally crawl over to Deadzone and covers...

Deadzone barely gets a shoulder up, much to Mac's frustration. Mac decides that it's time to end this once and for all. He steadies himself on his own feet before pulling Deadzone to his. Positioning the chair, he readies Deadzone for the AvoyBomb. Instead, Deadzone backdrops Mac onto the chair and hooks Mac's legs behind his own head...

3!!!

The bell rings as Deadzone rolls out of the ring quickly to avoid any sort of repurcussion from Avoy, who meanwhile is livid at the outcome.

Announcer: Here is your winner....... DEADZONE!!!!

Banter: DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!!

Cain: Deadzone steals one from Mac Avoy!

Tex: What a hard fought match from these guys!

Deadzone's 1940s music begins playing again as he begins his slightly labored trek back up the ramp. Mac is on his knees in the ring, leaning back on his haunches, wondering how he let this one get away from him.

Matt Strikmore Vs David Hardy Vs JE7

DING DING DING

Tex: Ladies and gentlemen, you may want to send the kids to bed now...our next match looks to be bloody.

Cain: Very true Tex, most matches just come with the potential to be bloody, this one WILL get bloody by necessity.

Banter: Indeed, as the saying goes. You can't spell First Blood Match without blood.

(Awkward silence)

Banter: That sounded better when I thought about it...

Cain: I bet...

Tex: Anyway, this is a three way elimination style first blood match.

Banter: I have heard about more jumbled up stipulations, but not in a while.

Cain: Excuse me?

Banter: Come on, how is ref going to be able to tell the blood apart? Do we have a DNA testing team on stand by?

Tex (sarcastic): It's a fresh start for the company so I wouldn't rule it out

Banter (serious): Oh I see...never mind then.

Cain and Tex look at each other and shake their heads as we head down to ringside for the introductions.

Sammy Eubanks: Ladies and gentlemen, this next contest is a First blood, elimination three-way match (deep breath). Introducing first...

The drum beats of Battle of One start as white lights strobe to the beat. The guitar riff starts, and blue strobes join the white lights. As the singer screams, Matt Strikmore makes his way through the entrance way.

Wearing long brown tights with blue details, Matt rolls his neck before heading down the ramp. There's very little fanfare, just the occasional slapping of a fans hand without looking away from the ring.

Eubanks: From Wildwood New Jersey, weighing in at 220 pounds...MATT STRIKMOOOOORE!

Sliding under the bottom rope, Matt quickly jumps back up to his feet before lightly jogging in place while shaking out his arms.

Eubanks: And the next contestant...

The arena lights slowly fade to black. After several moments, the heavy opening chords to their hit' Everlasting Gaze play. Multicoloured spotlights flash from the entrance throughout the arena in tune with the symbol taps. Suddenly a huge Y2J-esque explosion erupts at the top of the ramp as the music kicks up. The music blasts for several seconds as a cloud of smoke covers the entranceway. Billy Corgan proceeds to sing.

You know I'm not dead
You know I'm you know I'm not dead
You know I'm not dead
You know I'm not dead...

Now you know where I've been
As you sleep shine I am...

David Hardy finally steps through the curtain and onto the stage. He shakes his head, smirking cockily. He makes his way to each end of the stage, playing to the crowd. .

Eubanks: From West Vancouver, British Columbia, weighing in at an even 200 lbs...He is a member of INFINITY... DAVIIIIIIID HAAAAARRRRDYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Waiting down... patiently...
Born of love...
You know I'm, you know I'm not dead,
I'm just living in my head
Forever waiting
On the ways of your desire
You always find your way ...

He makes a D-Generation X style crotch chop at the crowd causing a mixed response among smarks and marks alike. Stopping in the middle of the stage again, he hops a few times, loosening his joints before bounding down to the ring. With a smooth slide, he dives under the bottom rope to the middle of the ring. With a somersault, he springs to his feet and jumps onto the turnbuckles.

And through it all, into us all you move
Forgotten touch, forbidden thought...

He stares out into the crowd, an emotionless glare drawn across his face. He nods slowly at whoever seems to appreciate his greatness. After a few moments of absorbing the decidedly mixed crowd reaction, he raises his arms above his head in what could only be described as the Randy Orton post. Shortly afterwards, he steps to the very top rope and launches himself backwards. With a graceful back flip, he lands on his feet and bounces a few times.

We can never, ever know
You know I'm not dead!

After the muted ovation, Hardy shuffles over to his corner and rests against the turnbuckles. He opens and closes his injured hand and remains oblivious to everything until the rest of the match begins.

Eubanks: And the last contestant...

As Audioslave's - Cochise plays out, JE comes out of his locker room with his girlfriend/valet Jess behind him.

As the first words of the song start, JE & Jess come out to the fans with his hands raised with Spiderman hand signals in the as a circle of HBK like pyros go of behind him, and then as he gets in the ring pyro shoots from the ring posts.

Eubanks: From Mallorca, Spain weighing in at 250 pounds...this is JEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Cain: For those who are expecting a technical feast, you are watching the wrong match.

Tex: Defiantly, the purpose of this match is to be as barbaric as possible, and draw blood from your opponent anyway you can.

The three men in the ring are watching each other waiting for the ring bell to unleash unholy hell on each other.

*DING DING DING *

Banter: And it's on!

Right away, Strikmore targets Hardy who in turn targets JE. Hardy launches a flurry of punches at the forehead of the Mallorcan superstar.

Cain: Hardy seems to be going the Terry Funk route to make JE bleed.

Banter: He's not doing it that well tough; all he is doing is bruising JE.

Hardy's onslaught on JE's cranium is halted even Matt Strikmore grabs him from behind and levels him with a punch to the back of the head.

Tex: Well, we're not very far into this, but I wouldn't call this a match.

Cain: True, this looks more like a sadists' convention.

Banter: A sadists' convention looks NOTHING like this.

Banter swallows hard as Cain and Tex both stare at him in stunned silence.

Banter: Eh...I mean...I assume it looks nothing like this.

Tex: Of course...

During this fascinating exchange, Strikmore launched an assault on David hardy that included a suplex, a DDT and throwing him out of the ring.

Outside the ring, Strikmore's attack is halted when Hardy reverses an attempt by Strikmore to bounce Hardy's head of the guard rail and instead plants Strikmore on the rail. Half in panic, Matt Strikmore checks his forehead for blood and is relived to find the only liquid on the brow being sweat. Slowly Strikmore gets up only to be pounced upon by Hardy again. As they struggle, JE is preparing for a daring move in the ring.

Tex: Hardy and Strikmore are doing their damndest to draw blood; they are ignoring JE completely at this point.

Cain: It looks like it will cost them!

Banter: Looks like JE Airlines is taking off!

Using the ropes as catapults, JE jumps over the top rope and comes crashing down on his opponents.

The match grinds to a halt as the crowd cheers the spectacular dive and the wrestlers recuperate from the same dive.

Slowly, JE gets back to his feet and scream at the top of his lungs as the adrenaline rush takes him over. The crowd chants his name as Jess applauds her man and his show stealing move.

Second to his feet is David Hardy who looks at JE with murder in his eyes. Slowly the Infinity member gets to his feet, on his way back to a vertical base he grabs a chair as JE turns around, his jubilant face freezes as he sees a steel chair swinging towards him.

Tex: Oh my gawd! Hardy is trying to split JE's skull in half!

Banter: That is sort of the point of this match...

Cain: For once, Banter is right.

Hardy checks the now half unconscious JE's face for any signs of blood but lets out a disappointed curse as he finds none.

Cain: JE must have one hard skull...and some spectacularly thick skin too.

Hardy raises the dented chair again to deliver another chair shot to JE. As Hardy is mid swing, JE gets up to one knee and he takes the chair shot clean on the forehead. As JE drops to the floor again, Jess screams out in terror on the other side of the ring.

Tex: Someone needs to get that chair from Hardy, it seems like he thinks he is Jack the Ripper re-incarnated and the chair is his knife!

And thankfully, Matt Strikmore comes to the aid of JE as he grabs the dented chair from Hardy. Hardy stares at Strikmore with murder in his eyes and with a roar he leaps at Strikmore. The two tumble around on the floor punching, prodding and gouging at each other trying to draw blood. Finally, Hardy's near psychotic assault is halted as Strikmore lands a straight right to his chin that sends Hardy stumbling backwards groggily.

Cain: This is a bar room brawl, not a wrestling match...has there even been a single wrestling move in this match?
Banter: Two I think...Strikmore DDTed and suplxed Hardy.

Tex: Either way, the fans are eating this up.

Banter: No doubt, this is one bloodthirsty crowd...I haven't seen a crowd so thirsty for blood since that house show in Transylvania.

Cain: We have never had a show there, have we?

Banter: No, but...

Cain: Then why do you say that?

Banter: It's a joke, you see Transylvania is...

Cain: A province in Romania, I know but what has that to do with a first blood match.

Banter: You but it's also the place where Dracula is set.

Cain: Which is just fiction...

Banter: Yes, that's the point it's a joke...

Cain: Doesn't matter...Why did you say that we had a house show when we haven't had one there?

Banter gives up and decides to talk to Tex instead, but that only nets him a:

Tex: Lets get back to the action in...eh...outside the ring.

At this point, Hardy and Strikmore are doing the fighting as JE's brain isn't quite done unscrambling yet after Hardy's serial chair shots.

Matt Strikmore has found a chair of his own and he swings it towards Hardy.

Cain: Hardy blocked it! He caught the incoming chair with his hands!

Banter: Now they are having a tug-o-war over the chair!

As Hardy and Strikmore struggle for control of the chair, JE has made his way back to his feet and with unsteady but determined steps, he walks towards his fighting opponents.

In the corner of his eye, Hardy sees JE approaching and as the groggy wrestler is in range, he lets go of the chair, the force that Matt Strikmore used to try to wrest control of the chair from Hardy is now directed backwards as the chair is swung backwards. With the sickening sound of flesh and bone getting hit by steel, JE is once more struck by a chair; this time however, the skin on his tortured forehead ruptures. It begins as a trickle, but slowly it builds to a stream of crimson liquid pouring down JE' face. Jess holds her breath as the referee's attention is turned to JE's plight at ring side. As the ref sees the red liquid pouring down JE's face he calls for the bell and the first elimination.

Eubanks: Ladies and Gentlemen! JE has been eliminated, the match continues between Matt Strikmore and David Hardy!

Strikmore looks surprised at the result of the involuntary chair shot, but his attention is soon turned towards Hardy as he charges Strikmore.

Banter: Wow...that was brutal!

Tex: Unsurprising in a match of this kind - JE better hope he recovers from this injury and gets back in game shape as soon as possible; he's working two jobs right now according to the rumours.

Hardy's charge is unwavering, but Strikmore is ready for him and gets a tilt-a-whirl gutbuster that seems to wind Hardy, sending him staggering back clutching his midsection.

Tex: One hell of a move by the rookie there...

Cain: Absolutely, but his greenness is showing here - as smooth as the execution was, if he wants to win this match, targeting the midsection will do him little good.

Strikmore brings Hardy down with a clothesline, but his attacks are beginning to show an air of desperation as his stamina starts to fade. Slowly, he picks Hardy up and rolls him into the ring before following in and stomping the Infinity member down.

Banter: Uh oh...he's going up high!

Tex: He sure is. Strikmore climbing the top turnbuckle - what does he have planned?

Cain: A big top-rope move can make or break your chances in any kind of match, but unless he lands on his head it probably won't make too much difference here.

Strikmore reaches the top turnbuckle and, pausing for a few seconds to receive a few cheers from the crowd, leaps off with a diving headbutt.

Tex: Oh no!

And Hardy dodges at the last second, causing Strikmore to smash into the ring with a perfect head butt to the canvas.

Cain: Spoke too soon...

Hardy rolls to his feet as Strikmore continues to lie on the mat, clearly stunned. With a smirk, the young wrestler spreads his legs and aims a crotch chop at his opponent to a chorus of boos from the crowd. He ducks down, his arms spread wide as Strikmore slowly staggers to his feet, oblivious to the lurking Hardy.

Tex: Hardy is poised to strike!

Strikmore takes a step forward and Hardy immediately darts forward and grabs him in a three-quarter front facelock...

Cain: DKO! DKO!

The ace crusher seems to knock Strikmore right out but, crucially, is unable to draw blood.

Banter: This is over, surely?

Tex: First blood rules, remember? Hardy can hit as many finishers as he likes, but he needs to make his opponent bleed to win this match and reach the next round of the tournament.

Cain: Hardy has made it clear that he intends to go all the way in this competition - he wants to bring the belt home for Infinity.

Tex: And he might just do that.

Hardy stands in the ring and gives the prone Strikmore another crotch chop. He grins again and holds up his hands, posturing for the crowd. With his best Cristiano Ronaldo wink, he slides out of the ring and makes his way over to the timekeeper, demanding he move.

Banter: Smart guy!

Tex: It's not hard to see what Hardy has planned here. There's only one tried and true way to bust a man open and that's by using the business end of a steel chair.

Cain: Surely the ‘business end' of a chair is the seat? That's it's actual purpose, after all.

(Awkward silence)

Heedless of logical implausibility, Hardy hefts his weapon and dives back into the ring. He brandishes it as, after a few seconds, Strikmore gets back up to his feet. With a yell, he swings it in a wide arc but Strikmore shocks everyone by, at the last possible second, ducking the attack. Hardy's momentum carries him ‘round until he's facing Strikmore and the rookie, moving with instinctive speed, gets a sudden drop-toehold.

Tex: Oh! Out of nowhere!

Cain: But he didn't get all of that...

Hardy stumbles forward, chair in hand and the weapon bounces off the ropes in front of him, smashing him directly in the face. With a groan, the Infinity member collapses into a crumpled heap.

Tex: I...I think...the referee is checking...

Banter: Oh no...not this way!

The referee turns the stunned Hardy over and the camera focuses in on his forehead where, welling in a small gash but finally beginning to trickle down his skin is bright, crimson blood.

The bell rings as Strikmore slumps back into the corner, exhausted but looking relieved and elated in equal measure.

Sammy: Here is your winner...MAAAAAAAAAATT STRIIIIIIIIIIKMOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!

Tex: Well there it is. Strikmore outwitted Hardy this time and the young rookie advances into the next ‘round of the Majestic Cup.

Cain: I see a bright future for this man.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:16 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
in a cardboard box

Tex: Now what the hell was that?

IC: Beats me...

Banter: You mean your girlfriend is debuting here soon?

IC: What?

Banter: Never mind.

Stan DeVille Vs Drakus Vs RDV

"The following match is a three way dance HANG man's match. In order to win you must HANG your opponent from the GALLOWS!!!!

Tex: "Ladies and gentlemen welcome BACK to Friction. THIS match will quite litteraly NOT be for the feint of heart."

Banter: "Or the short of BREATH! Somebody is gonna get HANGED Tex and I.C."

I.C.: "This will NOT be a technical masterpiece by ANY means it's going to be a fight. And between the school yard bully tactics a FIGHT is just what these men need."

Tex: "I mean GAWD these are SUPPOSED to be grown ass MEN! They wanna toss sand and coffee in each others faces and otherwise just behave like DAMNED animals

Banter: "Maybe they DO need to be treated like animals?"

Tex: "No DAMMIT KIN.....errrr. Banter THEY'RE HUMAN BEINGS!!!!"

I.C.: "A little early for the hyperbole let's go down to ..... for the introductions."

The Verve's "Bittersweet Symphony" hits and Stan Deville steps out to a chorus of boos. The manipulative little bastard ignores ALL of the crowd as he slides into the ring and perches on the gallows snapping the trap door open the the shock and delight of the crowd.

I.C.: "It SHOULD be pointed out that the trap door is for effect ONLY, in order to win this match you have to get your opponents neck in a noose and rise him above the floor. We SHOULDN'T have to worry about any broken necks."

Tex: "Broken NECKS! You DO understand that somebody COULD choke to death out there RIGHT!"

Banter: "I KNOW isn't it GREAT! I just can't wait to see Tex's head explode."

I.C.: "I agree with Tex this IS still dangerous. That's why the EMTs are standing by ready to get ANY of these men to the hospital where they belong after losing."

Tex: "I'm just afraid that the loser wont be the only one needing the hospital."

Stan perches on the turnbuckles like a bird waiting for his opponents.

Big Black's "Kerosene" hits and Drakus steps out he smles widely as he passes the gallows and tosses his towel through the noose. The big man steps over the rope and enters the ring staring down Stan Deville.

Announcer: "And introducing third from Millwakee R D VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Remedy hits golden pyro rains down and the crowd pops as the charismatic veteran makes his way to the ring. All 3 men hop into the ring and the bell sounds beginning the match.

RDV poses on the ring apron BAM Big boot to the back of the head sends him flying face first into the guard rail.

I.C: "It appears that Drakus isn't in a mood to wait as that picture perfect big boot to the small of RDV's neck has opened this match in a BAD way for him."

Banter: "Just goes to prove what I always say. Less posing more fighting."

I.C.: "You NEVER say that."

Tex: "Well Drakus appearantly can't follow his own advice because here comes Deville."

Deville nails a standing dropkick that sends Drakus flying over the ropes and into a recovering RDV, both men fall in a heap. Stan looks upon the carnage and smiles right before jumping over the top rope and springboarding off.

Tex: "WHAT A MANUVAAAAH"

I.C: "BEAUTIFUL springboard Asai Moonsault and you're right Tex it WAS a great manuvahhhh because he hit both RDV and Drakus PERFECTLY!"

Banter: "No it's NEVER perfect when your feet leave the ground that way because YOU always get nearly as hurt as your opponent. Those fancy flipy flop move may pop the crowd but they are JUST as likely to pop a joint."

RDV is still down as Deville and Drakus trade blows making their way towards the gallows, Stan attempts to whip Drakus into the wooden post but Drakus is TOO strong and reverses the momentum sending Stan flying instead. CRASH!

Tex: "I'm surprised that Deville isn't busted open, his head just rammed RIGHT into that post."

I.C.: "Drakus is ALSO surprised and I don't think it's a happy surprise either."

Banter: "So you're saying that it's more dead hooker than fat ring rat right?"
I.C. & Tex: "WHAT!!!!!"

Drakus picks Stan up and tosses him into the ring stairs scattering them. The definite psychopath then drags the possible psychopath back to the gallows and wraps the rope around his neck and pulls.

Tex: "Oh COME on. You don't have to choke the poor bastard. Just lift him off the ground and END this damned thing."

Banter: "Earth to dumb TEXAN! Wait I mean Earth to the dumb Texan sitting NEXT to me. This is a HANGMAN'S match you DO have to choke your opponent."

I.C: "Dead hookers, dumb Texans what is WRONG with you tonight.? YES it's a hangmans match but you do NOT KILL your opponent to win, this vicious choking is doing NOTHING to endear him to these fans management OR winning."

*CLANG*

Drakus is still choking Stan when he is nailed in the face by an unidentified flying object. Scratch that the make that an IDENTIFIED flying object namely a steel chair pitched into his head by RDV. He follows up by catching the rebounding chair runs leaps and CRUSHES Drakus' head still not bringing him down, one side suplex later and THAT problem is solved sending Drakus into the crowd.

Tex: "LOOK AT RDV FIGHT BACK!"

Stan Deville wraps the rope around his fist and NAILS RDV in the jaw

Banter: "HAH HAH No look at Stan DEVILLE fight back."

Before Drakus can get back up Deville scores with a baseball slide sending Drakus back into the crowd. Stan bends over to pick up the chair and....

TEX: "WHOAHHHHHHHH I wouldn't belive it if I didn't SEE it!"

Banter: Name THAT move BOOKWORM!"

RDV sprung back up and leaped off of Stan's back and hit Drakus with a flipping legdrop into the crowd.

I.C.: "Well I guess you'd call it a human springboard Flipping leg drop SuicidA # 7"

Banter: "I hate you."

Stan is pissed about being used as a trampoline and he lets RDV know it as they argue back and forth. However, he does NOT let RDV know that Drakus is back up and standing behind him. Before the Vet knows it he's stuck in Drakus' grip.

Tex: "You know what happens HERE!"

I.C: "Belly to BACK flipping throw SUPLEX"

Banter: "And RDV land on the stairs leading to the gallows"

Deville picks up the prone Dat Van and brings him BACK down with a sitout power bomb. He hurries and wraps the rope around RDV's neck and begins to attempt to pull him up to win the match.

Tex: "NOT YET! YOU FIGHT BACK RDV!!!!!

RDV hits a low blow followed by a standing Enzuguri, Devill is back up but RDV manages to counter into a Ranna sending Stan flying into the gallows post. RDV takes a knee trying to catch his breath.

I.C.: "And he does just that with that low blow, but I think that Drakus would have been able to stop it anyway as he's running up to the gallows NOW!"

RDV jumps

Tex: RDV is going to hit a MOONSAULT!

Banter: "No he ISN'T!"

Drakus catches RDV on his shoulder and manages to keep his balance. And walks to the edge of the gallows gripping the neck of RDV. He lifts him HIGH in the air and DRILLS

A

Inverted
Choke
Slam.

An inverted chokeslam but rdv's neck hit against the gallows on the way down.

Tex: "AN INVERTED CHOKE SLAM AND RDV IS WRITHING IN.......RDV is writhing in.....oh my god. RDV isn't writhing at all."

I.C.: "This.......this isn't good. RDV SHOULD be spinning and writhing but he isn't moving, not even an inch."

Banter: "shit, look at the replay guys. I've had a broken neck and this has every sign of one.

The replay clicks on and several slow agaonizing replays show RDV's neck snapping back against the corner of the wooden gallows then falling against the arena floor head first.. Several angles are shown as the EMT's rush to RDV's side.

Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen I've just been informed that RDV is considerd eliminated from this match with a possible neck injury."

Banter: "That's probably a good thing because looking at the smile on Drakus's face I think he intended to keep hurting RDV."

Tex: "Oh NOW you change your TUNE! You still think it would be COOL to see someone die? You still can't WAIT to see someone get HURT! You satisfy your BLOODLUST BANTER?!"

Banter: "HEY!!!! I didn't set up this match I didn't ASK for it or suggest it. You have a problem take it up with the new management. This is THEIR baby."

Stan Deville uses the rope the assist in a back cracker on Drakus. Stan digs a knee into Drakus's back and pulls back HARD on his neck with the rope. Drakus attempts to lift himself up but there ARE no ring ropes to grab.

Tex: "If the worst happen you just remember what YOU said."

Banter: "This is WRESTLING Tex and YES sometimes people get hurt SOMETIMES they get hurt bad REAL bad. Now I'm hoping that RDV gets back up because I dpn't want to see ANYBODY going out like that but don't talk to ME like you don't say those same things all the time. We ALL take for granted that the boys are going to get back up bounce back be OK but if they DON'T, they signed up for this, it's their job, it's their duty it's their LOVE!"

I.C: "Gentelmen as hard as it is we HAVE to focus on OUR jobs. The EMT's havn't moved RDV yet and HE hasn't moved anything not a finger not a toe. And now Drakus is having the life choked out of him with no way out.

No way out but up as Drakus manages to reach his feet with Stan still choking him with the rope. Drakus is attempting to walk around gasping for air it looks like he's about to fade and Devill will be able to walk away with this thing. Drakus is reeling and.... JUMPS INTO THE TRAP DOOR!!!!! BOTH MEN FALL THROUGH!!!!!!!!

I.C.: "BOTH ME GO THROUGH THE TRAP DOOR!!!! But Stan takes the brunt of it. The crowd cheers as Drakus climbs out with a HUGE smile on his face dragging an unconscious Stan Deville. The DEFINITE psychopath wraps the noose around the neck of Deville and whistles Bittersweet Symphony as he raises Stan into the air.

Tex: Mercifully this one is over.

Stan's legs kick back and forth as the bell rings

Announcer: "Your winner DRAKUS!!!!!!!!!!"

Banter: That was...well...

IC: mindboggling.

Banter: Good word for it.

Tex: Indeed. Folks, tonight's main event is going to be interesting in more ways then one.

IC: No doubt, the events of the past week has cast some doubt on whether Darkness will be taking part in this match or not.

Tex: What we do know is that former unified champion Darkness was taken into police custody a few days ago, we haven't yet heard any word on if he will take part in the main event match or not.

IC: Or even why he was taken into custody.

Banter: Well, in my opinion it looks like an easy way to advance for PD.

IC: Well just have to wait and see.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:22 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
in a cardboard box

HighOne & Shadow Vs The Hammer & Dangerous Dean

Sammy Eubanks: This next match is a Tag team flaming tables match...introducing first...

"Over the Hills and Far Away" by Led Zeppelin plays and the legend steps out onto the ramp. He pauses to acknowledge the crowd a moment before moving quickly down to the ring and sliding under. He briefly poses for the crowd, moving to each corner with his hands raised, before focusing on the entrance. It doesn't take long for his partner to emerge. Hammer walks to the ring in his hooded boxing robe, with Jabbar following him. Upon entering the ring he kneels down on his carpet (laid out before he gets to the ring by magic forces), turns to the direction of Mecca and prays while Jabbar looks up to the heavens and yells various phrases.

Eubanks: Weighing in at a combined weight of 515 pounds...the team of Mutazz "The Hammer" Tareef and "Dangerous" Dean Dyer!!!

IC: This is hardly fair, Highone and Shadow are stable mates in Infinity, Dean Dyer and Hammer have more or less just met!

Banter: Whine, whine, whine...that's the luck of the draw.

Tex: Incredibly, Banter is right.

Eubanks: And their opponents...

"Renegade" by Jay Z/Eminem begins playing as Highone and Shadow emerge from the back. They eye the crowd for a moment before moving down the ramp. As soon as they get to the ring, they split up, each moving to opposite sides of the ring and sliding in, splitting the attention of Dean Dyer and Hammer. They both look ready to charge, but manage to resist the temptation long enough for the referee to ring the bell. Immediately, the two Infinity members charge forward.

Eubanks: Weighing in at a combined weight of 520 pounds, they are both members of Infinity, the team of HIGHONE and SHADOOW!!!

IC: Well, the night seems to be one of the most violent in TCW history!

*silence*

IC: Eh, not that that is saying much as the TCW itself isn't even a whole show old yet...

Tex: Well you ARE right though, this one will be as violent as the other matches, with the object of the match being to put your opponents through burning tables, this could get messy in a hurry.

Banter: Yes indeed, it's time for a barbecue!

IC: That's disgusting!

Banter: But true...

IC: Yes, but still disgusting!

Highone and Hammer lock up as Shadow spears Dyer to the mat. Dyer manages to use the move's momentum to roll over and come out on top of his opponent, delivering several sharp punches before rolling clear and getting to his feet. He charges forward as Shadow rises and shoulder blocks him down to the mat. The larger Dyer immediately turns to help Hammer gain the advantage over Highone. The two each grab an arm of the charter Infinity member and whip him forward into the ropes. They charge forward and deliver a double clothesline, sending him flying to the hard floor outside of the ring. Both men turn and find a pair of size twelves flying toward their faces as Shadow delivers a double dropkick. Dyer goes down to the mat, but Hammer stumbles clear, getting only part of it. Shadow ducks a weak clothesline attempt by Hammer and delivers a knee to his stomach, followed by a hard chop to the back of his neck. Momentarily stunned, Hammer goes down to one knee. Shadow drives his knee into the back of Hammer's skull and moves quickly to the ropes to check on his partner.

Banter: See that's what Infinity is about, looking out for your fellow man!

Tex: Only as long as that fellow man is a fellow Infinity member...

Banter: Yeah, but that goes without saying.

Highone slides a table into the ring and lets Shadow take it before rolling in himself. The pre-treated tables stink of lighter fluid as Highone pulls out a lighter. A second later, the table flares alight in the centre of the ring. Highone turns and is levelled by Dyer, who takes him down with a lariat. A moment later, the distracted Shadow has his knees taken out from behind by a dropkick. Dyer hefts Highone to his feet and lines him up with the table for a Russian leg sweep. Shadow lurches forward and shoves the table out of the way as Highone crashes down to the mat, barely missing the table.

IC: I believe if you look up close call on Wikipedia, you'll see a picture of that!

Tex: Highone was lucky to escape that unscathed, he could have been decapitated if he hit that table!

Banter: Luck has nothing to do with it, its pure Infinity skill!

IC: Suuure it is.

The burning table teeters a moment before toppling over, landing with a crash on its side. Hammer shoves Shadow into it, causing the Infinity member to trip and flip over the side. His legs fall into the flames, but he moves before any substantial injury occurs. Dyer lifts Highone, with the help of Hammer. They whip him again and prepare to deliver another double clothesline when Shadow comes flying over the flames like some dark demon, violently shoving Hammer. Hammer collides with Dyer, who turns and sees only his partner standing there. They begin to trade words as Shadow and Highone get to their feet and buy a moment of recovery time.

Banter: Dissention in the ranks so early on? It doesn't look good for Hammer and Dyer...

In unison, they charge forward and deliver simultaneous moves on their opponents. Shadow grabs Hammer around the waist and slams him backward with a German suplex. Instead of releasing, he rolls over and rises to his feet again, delivering a power bomb to Hammer. Highone sails through the air with calculated precision and wraps an arm around Dyer's head, whipping around with a tornado DDT. Dyer goes down hard and Highone follows with several ferocious stomps to his fallen opponent's head and chest.

With their opponents down for the temporary count, Highone and Shadow right the burning table. They move back over to Hammer and lift him to his feet, positioning him for a double suplex. They lift him in the air, but are cut off as Dyer spears all three of them to the mat. All men come crashing down hard, once again knocking the table to the ground. Already weakened by the flames, the table cracks and breaks into several pieces. Highone rolls clear as a flaming chunk of table lands right beside his head. Shadow grabs a flaming table leg and swings it at Hammer, who leaps back barely in time. Shadow swings again, but it doesn't connect as Dyer delivers a well-aimed punch to his elbow. Shadow's arm goes temporarily numb and he drops the flaming table leg. Dyer lifts Shadow and delivers a vertical suplex. He follows immediately with his finisher, the Motor City Massacre.

Tex: MCM! Motor city Massacre! May as well call that move MDK!

IC: MDK?

Banter: Wake up, Murder, Death, Kill!

IC: How quaint!

Banter: How what?

IC: Never mind...

Highone moves to intervene, but Hammer cuts him off at the pass, delivering multiple punches. The talented pugilist forces Highone back into the corner. Highone, dazed, slumps down onto the ropes. His rest doesn't last long as Hammer grabs hold of him and power bombs him spine-first onto the ring post. Highone drops down violently and grabs his back. Hammer takes a brief moment to check on Dyer, who still has the lion tamer locked onto Shadow, before rolling from the ring and removing a table. He doesn't slide it into the ring though. Instead, he sets it up outside and pulls another table out. This one, he places on top of the first, making a very dangerous stack. There is the flick of a lighter and a moment later, both tables flare alight, like some bizarre burning tower. Hammer rolls into the ring and moves over to Dyer, getting his attention and motioning to the tables. Dyer nods and releases his hold. Shadow writhes in pain as the two men wrench him to his feet and move over to the ropes. With a violent heave, they toss Shadow over--

--but he grabs hold of the ropes! Shadow struggles as both Dyer and Hammer try to pry his fingers loose. A second later, Hammer is taken down from behind as Highone delivers a belly-to-back half-nelson choke suplex. Dyer turns for just a second as the commotion unfolds behind him, but he then turns back to attempt to put Shadow through the table. Shadow jams a finger into Dyer's eye and the big man reels back, clawing at his face. Shadow takes the opportunity to climb down, avoiding the tables, and remove another table. This one, he slides into the ring and follows soon after. It doesn't take long for him to have the table standing off to one side. It lights up as flames spread along its surface. Shadow catches the rising Dyer with a knuckle shot to his throat and pulls him to the table. Shadow attempts to suplex Dyer, but the big man blocks the move and shoves Shadow forward. The Infinity member flails into the table and smashes into it. His angle is such though, that it doesn't break. One of the legs folds under and the table teeters to one side, resting at an angle with one half held by legs and the other half resting on the mat. Dyer grimaces and tries again, pulling Shadow to his feet. He shoves Shadow's head down by his knees and lifts him up with a power bomb, moving slightly so that the table is right in front of him. Shadow looks back and delivers several quick punches to Dyer's temple. It is sufficient to weaken him as he rolls forward, sliding down Dyer's back and locking his legs around the big man's neck, taking him down after him. Dyer crashes down as both men lay beside the flaming table.

Tex: Close, so close but still no cigar!

Highone and Hammer struggle to their feet, each delivering punches, some of which are deflected, some of which aren't. Hammer's quicker punches soon seize the advantage and he begins driving Highone back to the ropes. Right below him, on the outside, are the two tables. Hammer reaches back with his right hand, preparing to deliver a Hammer of Doom. A split second later, Highone has his hands latched onto his opponent, one violently clutching Hammer's forehead, the other clamped down over his heart. Hammer's arms go limp as his eyes bulge under the violent pressure point grips. Dyer glances over and sees hammer beginning to weaken. As Dyer turns away, Highone lets go of Hammer and the Muslim superstar stands up.

Tex: Hammer is free! Here comes sweet retribution for Infinity!

IC: He doesn't look to be in a hurry though to help his partner...what the hell?

*Hammer looks at Highone, Shadow then Dangerous Dean Dyer glaring at each member with contempt and mistrust. The charismatic Muslim looks towards his spiritual advisor, nods, flips out of the ring and grabs the lighter fluid & lighter, and makes his way towards one of Shadow's ringside attendants*

Banter: Why's he walking towards Yu?

*Hammer yanks Shadow's black baseball bat out of Yu's hands, then turns it into a flaming torch. The crowd cheers as Hammer holds it above his head and yells "RUN!"*

Tex: Hammer's set that bat ablaze!

IC: The Muslim Megastar has some evil intentions with that baseball bat, and if I was a member of Infinity I'd heed his warning!

Banter: Even Dean?

IC: I never said he was a member!

Banter: You implied it.

IC: Is he always this annoying?

Tex: Yes.

*Dean steps in the ring behind Hammer and all 4 men face off dead center, with Shadow and H1 in no hurry to feel the business end of the flaming bat. Dean clasps Hammer by the shoulder. Hammer turns around slowly.*

Hammer: "I thought I told you to run.

*Hammer lays Dean out, nailing him with the butt end of the bat*

Tex: What the hell was that for?

*Both Infinity members chuckle and drag a table back to the center of the ring. Highone sprays down the table with fluid while Shadow DDT's Dean and rolls him on top of the table. They both look at Hammer and ask for the bat but he refuses to give it up. They shrug and leave the ring to search for a new lighter beneath the ring*

Banter: What the hell is going on here, guys?

Tex: No clue...Hammer seems to not be on ANYONES side.

*Hammer looks down at Dean, who still lies on the table. Hammer does his best Willie Stargell imitation and swings the flaming bat right into Dean's stomach.*

Tex: BY GAWD!

*The flaming part of the torch meeting some of the lighter fluid on the table results in the table catching on fire with Dean on it. Ring crew members rush into the ring with fire extinguishers and fortunately put it out before Dean can be severely burned. Meanwhile, Muhammad Jabbar yells at the timekeeper to ring the bell. Highone & Shadow get back into the ring while David Hardy & Titanium Insomniac make their way to the ring from the backstage area. Jabbar hands the ring announcer's microphone to Hammer*

Hammer: Ladies and Gentlemen, here are your winners...INFINITY!

*Hammer raises Highone & Shadow's arms in the air while Hardy, TI, Jabbar, Yu & Ai clap. The crowd does not share this sentiment, booing and throwing garbage into the ring*

Tex: Just what the hell is going on here, Isiah?

IC: I don't know, Tex. I have known Hammer for a long time, and frankly this shocks me.

Banter: Shocking...in its brilliance! Don't you guys get it? Look at this!

*Ai hands a small box to Hammer, who opens it up to reveal an Infinity ring. Hammer takes it out of the box and smiles to the camera while he slides it on his ring finger. Hammer yells "The perfect fit!" and laughs while embracing each Infinity member present at the time.*

Tex: Mutaaz Tareef has sold his soul to Infinity?

Banter: Hey, just because he has some new friends doesn't give you the right to question his religion!

IC: I can't believe this, Dean Dyer was making his return to television here, and it gets ruined like this? They set him up all along!

Banter: Now you're getting it!

*Hammer takes the microphone again, but before he can begin his speech, the Ghetto Grass kids walk out onto the stage looking rather confused. Hammer is alerted to their presence by Shadow*

Hammer: Ah, my students. I'm glad you guys are here. But first, Dean...nothing personal. Wrong place, wrong time. My beef was never with you. No, this thing was set into motion long before you were in the picture. I bet all of you are asking yourselves "Why Hammer, why?" Well, it's really simple. The reason I took Ghetto Grass under my wing was because I wanted to help shape the future of this company. I believed that those kids right over there were going to be the biggest stars in wrestling within the next few years, and with my help, they'd have no problem getting to the top. And sure enough, I led them to the tag team titles.

Tex: He led them?

Banter: That's the way I saw it.

Hammer: But eventually, I came to realize something. The future of wrestling does not lie with a bunch of snot-nosed, doped-up, unmotivated punks!

Stoner: Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dude! We are not potheads!

Hammer: Please, Stoner, you guys were lighting it up in the locker room right before I went to the ring! It's disgraceful, it's disgusting, and no pothead is going to be a top star in professional wrestling!

IC: OK, he's lost it.

Hammer: But that's not the point. The future of wrestling does not lie with these goofs! It lies with guys like David Hardy! Highone! Titanium Insomniac! Shadow! DeSean Blackwell! The power and the future lie with Infinity! So when they asked me to join their efforts...how could I turn them down?

Ghetto Fire: You son of a bitch!

*Ghetto Fire tries to lead the Ghetto Grass bunch down to the ring, but they get cut off by security, who forces them towards the dressing rooms*

Hammer: Yeah, that's right! You kids don't have the killer instinct to be big stars. You're too busy obsessing over your love lives to be true champions. These guys, the only thing they care about is being the best at what they do. They don't care about what these idiots think about them, or anything else! This is the kind of group that I can identify with.

*The fans boo because they're mad at Hammer and don't like being called idiots*

Hammer: That's right! Boo all you want! But by the time this year is over, Infinity will be totally dominant over this promotion. This ain't no flash in the pan...this is the new era! Mark my words...as Allah is my witness, we will not rest until Infinity conquers all in its path!

And anybody who wants to get in our way...well, they're going to be hammered into submission. Simple as that.

*"Renegade" plays over the loudspeakers as Infinity exits the ring. The fans continue voicing their displeasure and throwing garbage towards Mutaaz Tareef, who only reacts by waving and smiling at them*

IC: I have seen it, and I still do not believe it.

Tex: How could he do that to his students? To his tag team partner? To his fans? Look at those little Muslim kids in the front row, they're bawling their eyes out!

Banter: Ah, why do you guys have be so glum? This is a great day in the history of wrestling! Infinity has a new member, and his name is Mutaaz Tareef! You guys and these fans should consider yourselves lucky that you were present for such a momentous occasion!

Tex: By Gawd, give me a break!

"Haven't you bought the best of Mjoy DVD yet? Well, neither has anyone else, we will plow them down into the desert like the old Atari ET game!"

Tex: Ladies and gentlemen, we have been informed that Rob Dat Van who suffered an injury during the Hang man's match seems to be doing better, he has full mobility in his legs and arms and despite the ugly injury he seems to be on his way to a full recovery in a very short time.

IC: That's good to hear, it was a frightening moment.

Banter: Defiantly.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:23 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
in a cardboard box

Acolyte Vs Scott Jones Vs Titanium Insomniac

Tex: Time for another highly anticipated bout.

Banter: "Yeah, and is this crowd ever hot?"

IC: "Yeah, they sure are loud, aren't they?"

Banter: No, I mean I see a lot of potential one-night stands in the crowd!

IC: "Wrong wrestling promotion. Wrong PPV. Moving on, Mr. New member of the Spirit Squad it's time for our next bout featuring Acolyte, Scott Jones, and in his first match back since returning under the flag of Infinity, Titanium Insomniac."

Banter: "I hear Scott is a former 'man in uniform'? Must be a tough sonofabitch!"

IC: "Yes, that's true. I have a feeling he's hoping the referee will drop and give him three...as in a three-count!"

Banter: "Now what's the deal with the Home Depot stipulation?

IC: "It basically means all wooden weapons are fair game. And thanks again to our sponsors at Home Depot, where you can get hammered, nailed, and still come home to your wife a faithful husband."

The arena's lights dim. "The Trooper," by Iron Maiden, blares and out walks Acolyte with crosses flashing in between highlights on the tron. He casually strolls to the ring and climbs inside. Next is Scott Jones' turn. The lights do a slow fade to dim, but not full dark as a lone guitar plays a solo as the singer starts in softly...

I've got this feeling, that there's something that I've missed
(I could do most anything to you)
Don't you breathe, don't you breathe
Something hapned that I never understood
You can't leave, you can't leave

...and a chorus of ahhhhhhh's flows is as the music kicks up. Spotlights from the floor shine up in a triangular pattern as Scott stands in the middle of them. After a moment, he walks down the ramp & climbs into the ring. Acolyte stares him down, ready for some action.

Banter: "He's no Ashton Kutcher, he's ugly."

IC: "What a surpri-..."

The drums of P. Diddy's 'Come With Me' kick in as the arena goes dark. A weathered sign along a graveled country road appears on the screen with the words 'Welcome to Bedlam' carved into it. As the guitars kick in, we move to quick shots between riffs. The shots alternate between footage of TI in the ring and black and white art film clips. The clips are disturbing, somewhat incoherent. They only make sense to the one who filmed them. It's like something you'd see in The Ring or Un Chien Andalou.

IC: "Here's the man the people wanted to see! A living legend...the former World Champ...the phenom..."

P Diddy starts into his rap and the stage opens. Strobe lights flash as Titanium Insomniac rises from beneath. The clips continue to roll: TI puts an opponent through a table, a woman screams in melodramatic terror, TI smashes someone's head with a chair, a centipede crawls over a man's lifeless face...and so on and on and on.

TI makes his way to the ring, a cocky swagger about him. He knows he is dangerous because he doesn't care. If he were to die tonight, it wouldn't matter. He climbs through the ropes and smirks at his opponent as red and blue police lights flash above the ring. P. Diddy has become more passionate as he spouts his lyrics. He removes his trenchcoat as the lights come up and readies himself for bedlam one more time.

IC: "Will he show any signs of ring rust? We're about to find out."

Banter: "His gold Infinity band sure isn't showing any. Bling bling!"

The referee goes over a few final instructions and the bell rings. Titanium Insomniac and Acolyte immediately lock up. T.I. gets the advantage are starts laying in with knife-edge chops, each one bringing a "Woooooo!" from the crowd. Scott sits back watching for awhile, then turns to the audience and eggs them on, pointing at the skirmish and asking if he should join in. Instead of hopping into the heat of battle, he lets T.I. and Acolyte continue to fight, and rolls out of the ring to fetch something from ringside.

IC: "What's he doing?"

Jones returns to the ring with a wooden chair in hand. He rushes over to his distracted opponents and starts laying in with shots from his newfound weapon. The first one catches the side of T.I.'s head, dazing him. Scott then hits Acolyte in the stomach, keeling him over. He drops the chair, then hops over to the nearest second-rope and springs off of it, coming down with an elbow on Acolyte's back. The force knocks the former Ghetto Grass member to the ground. Scott pops up and bows to the crowd. His adulation is short-lived, as Insomniac has recovered from the wand-shot. He runs over to the former Marine, who turns and catches a last-second clothesline! The force knocks him backwards and out of the ring. T.I. then walks over to Acolyte, who is still groggy, and delivers a Fisherman's Suplex.

IC: "He didn't release him! Acolyte's shoulders are on the canvas! The ref starts counting..."

One.......

Two....

IC: "...Acolyte kicks out!"

T.I. stands up, shrugs his shoulders, and then lifts Acolyte up by his hair. The ref cautions Insomniac for the use of his opponent's mane. He appears to laugh at the official's warning. Using the distraction to his advantage, Acolyte delivers a stiff European Uppercut into Titanium Insomniac's nether-regions. Apparently, he is a mortal man, though many of his fanboys would disagree. T.I. hunches over, then crumples to the canvas. The crowd boos the cheap shot. Acolyte flicks them off.

IC: "Kids, cover your eyes!"

Acolyte exits the ring and fishes a table from underneath the apron. He sets it up on the outside matting.

IC: "Acolyte has gotten wood!"

Banter: "Wha-...where...did I miss something?"

Tex: "Wait....Scott Jones has recovered...he's sneaking around from Acolyte's backside...he's running at him.......ohhhhhh....Acolyte sees him and catches him.....POWERSLAM THROUGH THE TABLE!!!!!!!"

The crowd explodes with applause! A small collection of "Holy Shit" chants can be heard in the upper rafters. Acolyte stands back up and looks at his feet, admiring the carnage he created. He turns back to the ring and snatches another table from underneath it. Instead of setting this one up on the outside, the all-white warrior decides he wants to slide this one underneath the bottom rope. He has some trouble getting it inside, as one of the folded legs snags pops out and snags the edge of the mat. This gives T.I. an opportunity to deliver a running baseball slide into the front of the table. The force sends Acolyte and his table tumbling backwards. Insomniac wastes no time and goes right to where the action is outside the ring.

Banter: "If any of these guys gets a splinter and needs someone to suck it out, BNK will be first in line!"

The Infinity representative flips up the apron and looks for something he can use. There are a number of metal objects, but none of them are useful based on the Home Depot stipulation. Suddenly, a wooden shaft etched with the words "Louisville Slugger" catches his eye. He snatches the bat and walks straight towards Acolyte, who is working on standing up. T.I. stops that post-haste with a smack to the back.

IC: "The Tampa Bay Devil Rays' management should be watching this match. They could use some offense..."

Insomniac strolls over to Scott and takes a swing at his ribs. The former government assassain rolls out of the way in the nick of time. T.I. takes another swing, but misses, knocking the popcorn out of some ringside fan's tubby hand. Jones scampers back into the ring and away from the bat-wielding former champion. Titanium Insomniac shrugs, starts towards the ring, and rolls inside. Scott runs over and tries to stomp on him. T.I. manages to fight his way to his feet. He gives Scott a gut-shot with the top of the baseball bat. As he starts to kneel over from the impact, his military training takes place, and he digs deep for some energy. T.I. takes a few steps and does his best steroid-free Barry Bonds impression, swinging the bat as hard as he can at his hunched opponent. Jones instinctively rolls to his right, avoiding the shot, and ends up outside the ring. As soon as he hits the ground, Scott rolls underneath the ring apron and out of the view of all onlookers, including his opponents.

IC: "Wait, where'd Scott go?!? Insomniac misses! The bat hits the ropes! The spring sends the bat flying out of his hand! It goes over his head and falls harmlessly on the opposite side of the canvas! T.I. looks down at the ringside matting, where Scott should be, and then at the crowd, confused..."

A few seconds later, Scott reappears from underneath the ring on the opposite side of Insomniac. He sneaks back inside the squared circle and picks up the bat. Insomniac notices him, but it's too late...Scott throws the bat like a javelin. It smacks into T.I.'s chest and sends him to the mat! Jones quickly produces a collapsable, camoflauged steel baton from his trunks. The ref, who is busy attending on Acolyte outside the ring, doesn't notice the illegal METAL weapon. Scott smacks T.I. across the back of the head, folds the weapon up, yells out to the official, and then promptly pins T.I. The referee slides back into the ring...

One...

Tw-....

Titanium Insomniac kicks out of the pin, but he's definitely still reeling from the damage to his sternum. He manages to get to his feet. In the meantime, Scott Jones climbs the nearest turnbuckle and then launches himself off to deliver an dropkick to T.I.'s back. Acolyte realizes what is going on and manages to climb back inside the ring. Scott notices him, quickly re-producing the metal baton in order to inflict some more damage on his opponents.

IC: "What is he thinking?!?"

Scott takes a swing. It smacks into Acolyte's hip. The referee notices the arena lights reflecting off the shaft in Jones' hand and realizes it's made of metal. He tries to stop Scott from attacking again, but he's too late, and the military man drives the shaft into Acolyte's lower back. However, Jones doesn't get a third shot.

IC: "The ref snatches the weapon from Scott and disqualifies him from the match!!!!!!!"

Banter: "Looks like it's the official practices magic! He's making Scott Jones disappear from this bout."

Jones is less-than-pleased. He jaws with the ref for a few minutes, then turns to leave. However, before he goes, he offers a handshake to the official for calling a fair match. As the two lock hands, Scott snatches the baton away from him and gives the referee a shot to the stomach.

IC: "Damnit! Someone take care of this maniac! Attacking an official with a metal object?"

411Fed/ECF security run down from backstage and flood the ring. They drag a kicking and screaming Scott from the squared circle, back up the rampway. The triple threat match has now become a one-vs-one affair. T.I. and Acolyte are still hurting from being turned into human baseballs, but both are back up on their feet at this point.

IC: "What heart on display by these two! Even our 411Fed/ECF official is trying to crawl back to his feet..."

The two superstars nod to each other, signaling they're both ready to scrap. Acolyte is normally much larger than his opponents, but the 6'6 Titanium Insomniac almost stands eye to eye with the hulking New Yorker. The two start exchanging punches. T.I.'s signature short jabs start getting the best of his opponent. After landing three in succession, Insomniac headbutts Acolyte, sending him to the canvas. Insomniac immediately picks him up and drops him back on his head, DDT-style. Instead of going for a quick pin, T.I. rolls ouside the ring.

IC: "What is he thinking?"

Banter: "Based on that girl in the front row he's approaching, I'm assuming he's thinking about getting some digits."

As it turns out, Insomniac is not attempting to pick up the tanned beauty he walks up to. Not only is she a Hawaiian Tropic girl, she's a plant courtesy of David Hardy. The twentysomething reaches into a bag she's carrying and retrieves a familiar object from it.

IC: "A black cane!"

Titanium Insomniac turns back towards the ring and smiles. He quickly hops up, climbing back through the ropes. The polished veteran quickly walks up to Acolyte, raising the cane above his head.

IC: "My-Lord is right! Insomniac brings the cane down with extreme force! Again! And again!!!!"

The crowd "ooh"s and "ah"s. After four or give shots with the cane, T.I. decides Acolyte has had enough. He pins him....

One...

Two....

Thre-.....

IC: "No! Acolyte kicks out!!!! T.I. doesn't seem too phased. His experience seems to be coming through in the lack of frustration in his body language. He knows this match is within reach no matter what..."

Titanium Insomniac grabs a fistful of Acolyte's shirt, dragging him into the middle of the ring. He sits down on his opponent's back, placing the huge man's arms over his knees. T.I. then grabs a side of his cane with each hand, locks it in front of Acolyte's forehead, and then starts pulling back!

IC: "Oh my god! It's a modified Sweet Irony using the cane to increase the damage from the Cobra Clutch-style submission hold!! This has got to be excruciating, especially after the blows to the kidney and lower back courtesy of the Scott Jones' illegal weapon!"

The pain looks to be too much for Acolyte. After a short while, the big man taps. The bell sounds. T.I. keeps the hold on for a few more seconds, then stands up, pushing his defeated opponent facefirst into the mat. The official immediately attends to the young man after raising Insomniac's hand in victory.

Ring Announcer: "Your winner.......Titannnnnnnniiiiiiiium Insomnnnnnnnnnniac......."

IC: "It looks like the legend has truly returned and he's as viscious as ever! With him on their side, Infinity's potential really MAY be unlimited. All I know is I'm glad my name isn't Jason Dante or any other champion in this place, because T.I. is back!!!!"

**Backstage we see road agent- Jason Fragg- walking down by the dressing rooms, and stops at one of the more glamorous ones where party music can be heard blaring out the door.

He knocks on it and the first person to answer it is non-other than the newest member of Infinity, who smells some what like a bottle of Champagne.

Hammer: "Ah you must be an inquisitive interviewer wondering about my actions..."

Jason Fragg: "No actually Ms. Stern sent me to escort you to her skybox."

Hammer: "Can it wait till later?"

Jason Fragg: "Quoting Ms. Stern herself- No."

Hammer: "Well take me to my new boss."

We go into Valerie's office where she is looking through a paper that needs approval, but is quickly interrupted when she hears a knock at her door, THAT receives her ok to open it.

Hammer: "You wanted to see me?"

Valerie Stern: "Yes take a seat Mutaaz."

Hammer: "So am I in trouble, or something?"

Valerie Stern: "Of course not. But I have heard a rumor being spread about you, and I hate rumors unless they are giving me ratings and these certainly aren't, now can you clarify it for me?"

Hammer: "Well if it's the one about me and Jessica Alba I can't deny it's true."

Valerie Stern: "I have no interest in your personal life really, but the one I am talking about it is I heard that you were considering taking the next show off, is this true?"

Hammer: "Maybe..."

Valerie Stern: "Well get one thing straight here Mr. Tareef, you're a big draw in the ratings because of the controversy that surrounds you, so you WILL appear on the next TV show, and someone has to fill in your spot wrestling-wise and if you fail to do either of those, rest assured you will be suspended, indefinitely."

Hammer: "Hmmm...we have a deal Commish."

Valerie Stern: "Ms. Stern."

Hammer: "That's your name."

Valerie: "Oh forget it just go."

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:42 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
in a cardboard box

The opening bell rings for our next match.

Cain: Well, ladies and gentlemen, as you can see, we have an addition to the ring due to the stipulation of our next match. Barbed wire has been wrapped around the ring in between the ropes. This should prove to be a brutal affair!

The arena lights turn off. A moment later, the sound of a gunshot, accompanied by a blinding flash of light, shows Supreme standing in the entrance. The opening instrumental solo from "Remember the Name" plays and strobe lights flash.

"This is 10 percent luck
20 percent skill
15 percent concentrated power of will
5 percent pleasure
50 percent pain
and a 100 percent reason to remember the name..."

Supreme walks down to the ring, accompanied by the thumping bass of Fort Minor and the blinding flash of the strobe lights. He steps over the top rope as the chorus kicks in again:

"This is 10 percent luck
20 percent skill
15 percent concentrated power of will
5 percent pleasure
50 percent pain
and a 100 percent reason to remember the name..."

As the chorus ends, there is another sound of a gunshot and a blinding flash of light. Supreme stands in the center of the ring, waiting for his partner.

Announcer: The following tag team contest is set for one fall and is a barbed wire match! Introducing first, already in the ring...Anthony "Supreme" LUPELLI!!!!!

"Kashmir" by Led Zeppelin starts playing while the crowd is engulfed in orange and black. Naberus walks out in his cloak and surveys the crowd for a moment before beginning his trek to the ring...

Announcer: And his tag team partner, from The Land of Entity...NABERUS!!!!

Tex: Well, we're getting set up for what should be an exciting tag match involving some fresh faces...AND our new World Champion.

Banter: That title won't be his forever, Tex. Bet on that.

Tex: Who should I bet on?

Banter: ...

Naberus is standing in the ring by this point as "In Too Deep" by Sum 41 barks through the sound system. A low-key lightshow announces the arrival of Freya as she walks through the curtain. She gives the fans a few signals before beginning her journey to the ring.

Announcer: And their opponents...introducing first, from Oxford, United Kingdom...FREYA GREEN!!!!

Freya ascends the ring steps, eyeing her two opponents carefully. She is hesitant to step into the ring by herself, so she waits for her partner to arrive...which would be about now.

The arena grows dark for a few seconds before spot light stabs down and illuminates the curtains. Dante's voice says: "I am the God of all hell's fire!"

"Spitshine" begins to play as Dante walks towards the ring. The crowd greets their champion with a chorus of cheers, something he hasn't been used to but perhaps has begun to embrace. Freya looks on appreciatively from the apron as Naberus and Supreme slink to the outside.

Announcer: And her tag team partner, from The City of Dis in the 6th Circle of Hell, he is the 411Fed/ECF Unified World Champion...JASON DANTE!!!!

A fresh chorus of cheers sounds through the arena as Dante climbs the stairs. He passes through the ropes, and Freya joins him in the ring, albeit in a position in the corner. Dante stands in the middle of the ring while the words "All hail the first of the fallen!" appear on the video screen.

The lights come back up and Naberus and Lupelli climb back into the ring. The bell sounds and it's time to begin.

Cain: This should be an explosive match! I wonder who will start for each team?

Tex: Well, it looks like Freya and Lupelli will do the honors.

Banter: And the King of Bland and the King of Obvious join their empires into one massive snorefest. What the hell am I doing here?

Lupelli suggests a traditional lock-up, but Freya is hesitant to agree. Quickly growing frustrated, Lupelli lunges forward with a clothesline attempt. Freya sidesteps and quickly catches him in the back with a few quick kicks. This only angers Lupelli, who turns, grabs Freya, and sends her flying into the corner. He moves in and attempts a back elbow. Again, Freya ducks and rushes to the other corner. Lupelli gives chase while Freya ascends the ropes and lands a cross body block. Lupelli catches her in mid-air and plants her on the mat.

Tex: Freya is at a distinct size disadvantage here!

Banter: Score another for the King of Obvious.

Lupelli pulls Freya up by her hair and lands another body slam before tagging in Naberus. Naberus quickly moves in with a couple punches before whipping Freya into the ropes. Freya cringes as her back connects with the barbed wire. Naberus hits a clothesline and goes for a cover...

It's way too early to even get a two count as Naberus clamps on an armbar. Naberus shares a look with Dante before moving Freya back over toward his corner. Naberus gives Freya's arms a few hard yanks before tagging Lupelli back in. Lupelli axe-handles Freya's arm, and Freya clutches it in pain. Lupelli follows up with a few stiff shots which back her into a neutral corner. Lupelli sends her to the opposite corner, which she hits with a lot of force. As she stumbles out, Lupelli hits a side slam and goes for another cover...

Freya gets a shoulder up and then winces in pain as it's the shoulder Naberus was working on, along with the visible slits on her back.

Tex: Freya is not off to a good start here.

Cain: Agreed. Naberus and Lupelli have kept her close to their corner and have utilized some quick tags so far.

Banter: What do you expect? They're smart and she's a woman.

Lupelli brings Freya to her feet yet again and sends her to the corner. He charges in, but hits the turnbuckle chest-first as there's no one there. Lupelli turns and is met with a quick hurricurana. Both are down to the mat now.

Cain: Did you see that?! That was out of nowhere!!

Freya crawls to the ropes, careful to avoid the wire, and uses them as leverage as she tries to stand. Lupelli struggles to his feet on the opposite side. A quick dropkick by Freya sends Lupelli over the top to the floor, and suddenly Naberus is in the ring. Dante answers with a few punches and finally a Yakuza kick, which sends Naberus out of the ring as well. The crowd cheers wildly as the ref sends Dante back to his corner and begins the count for Lupelli.

Lupelli is back on the apron. Freya is right there to meet him with a spinning heel kick that sends him back down to the floor. The ref begins his count again, but Freya isn't satisfied. She climbs up the corner and launches a moonsault. Unfortunately for her, no one is there and she hits the thin padding outside the ring. Lupelli leans on the apron trying to get to his bearings.

Tex: That was brutal!

Banter: Serves her right.

Lupelli grabs Freya by the hair and sends her headfirst to the apron. Now grinning mischievously, Lupelli grabs Freya by the hair and rakes her forehead across the wire closest to the bottom rope before rolling her back into the ring.

Tex: That's terrible! She's a woman, for God's sake!

Banter: She signed for this match! She knew what she was getting into!

Freya is bleeding from her head now as Lupelli climbs in. He hoists Freya over his shoulder. He walks to the corner and drops her headfirst on the top turnbuckle.

Cain: Whoa! A brutal snake eyes!

Lupelli covers...

Freya again gets a shoulder up. Lupelli tags in Naberus, who hits a few axe handles across Freya's back before pulling her up. Naberus signals to Dante before hitting a Dragon suplex into a pin...

Again, Freya gets the shoulder up in time. Naberus clamps on a sleeper as he and Lupelli continue to taunt Dante.

Cain: Dante hasn't even been in this match yet!

Banter: Yeah...great work, fellas!

Cain: With all the punishment that Freya has taken, it's no wonder she seems to be quickly fading here.

The blood pouring from her forehead, Freya inches toward the ropes as the crowd begins to try to will her out of Naberus' grip.

Banter: Is that gonna do her any good? We're under barbed wire rules here!

Freya's boot is within a hair's length of the bottom rope...and finally she reaches it. Of course, this is when we fully realize that it doesn't matter. Grinning, Naberus does break the hold, but lands a few forearms before pulling her to her feet yet again. Naberus goes for a standing clothesline, but she ducks...and hits a tornado DDT!

Tex: Naberus should've paid better attention on that one!!

Cain: Now Freya is finally going to try a tag!!

Freya crawls toward Dante's outstretched hand as Naberus tries to figure out what hit him. Freya makes the tag and the crowd goes ballistic as Dante wastes no time in unleashing a fury of punches on Naberus. Lupelli climbs back in and pulls Dante off...but suddenly Freya is airborne with a missle dropkick that sends Lupelli into the ropes. He yelps as his back now connects with the wire. Dante moves back in on Naberus and hits a dropkick of his own. Naberus backs into the corner, stumbles back out and Dante hits a swinging neckbreaker. Dante covers...

Naberus gets a shoulder up as Dante isn't about to take a breather. He pulls Naberus up again. Visibly revved up, Dante lays a fury of punches to Naberus' head and finally gets him in the ropes. A wild fire in his eyes, Dante now rakes Naberus' head on the wire as the crowd hungerly cheers him on. To add more aggravation, Dante intermittently adds a few forearms and punches to the quickly widening gash in Naberus' forehead. Dante lets out a primal scream...and is blindsided by a big boot from Lupelli, which finally gives his partner a breather. Naberus slumps to the canvas as Freya moves back in. She attempts a flying move, but Lupelli catches her by the throat in mid-air and delivers a big chokeslam.

Cain: Ouch!!

Banter: Sweet!!

Now visibly angry, Lupelli drags Naberus toward their corner, steps out, and tags him on the shoulder. Lupelli steps back through the ropes and moves toward Dante. He hits a few hard punches and whips him to the opposite corner. He charges and once again misses...but is smart enough to slow down. Regardless, Dante hits a few punches of his own and hits a kick to the midsection, setting up a piledriver. Lupelli backdrops Dante, breaking up any possible momentum. Grinning, Lupelli hits a legdrop...and a second...before pulling Dante back to his feet. Dante is whipped to the ropes and is repeatedly shoved backwards into them. Each time, the wire catches just a little bit more flesh.

Cain: This is incredible!!

Tex: Increadibly brutal!

Banter: Incredibly perfect!

Lupelli holds the hair of a weary Dante, on his knees. Grinning, Lupelli lifts Dante to his feet and picks him up in a bear hug. Lupelli charges the corner. Dante connects and crumples back to the mat. Lupelli covers...

Dante just gets a shoulder up as Lupelli slaps the mat in anger. He starts to regroup when out of nowhere Freya hits another spinning kick. Now Naberus is back in to try to even things up. The two non-legal competitors fall over the top and brawl to the floor. The fall takes something out of both.

Meanwhile in the ring, Lupelli attempts another clothesline, Dante ducks and hits a belly-to-back suplex. Lupelli is stunned and Dante is able to rest. Naberus fends off Freya with a stiff roundhouse and moves back to his corner. Lupelli inches over and is able to make the tag. Naberus plants a few kicks to Dante's back before pulling him up. Dante gets in a quick kick to the midsection and plants Naberus on the mat with a DDT. Freya is back in now and begins working on Naberus again.

Dante, sensing an opportunity, sees Lupelli still in the ring. Mustering up as much strength as he can, he stumbles over and goes to work, wrapping Lupelli's one arm in the barbed wire surrounding the ring. The two get into a scuffle where Dante's task becomes more difficult than it originally seems, but Lupelli ends up stuck in the wire.

Still working over Naberus, Freya gets a half-second of unspoken communication from Dante and ascends the top rope. Quickly, she is airborne, hitting a 450 Frog Splash on Naberus! Dante scrambles to cover as Lupelli struggles to break free...

3!!!

The bell rings as "Spitshine" plays once again.

Announcer: Here are your winners...Jason Dante and Freya Green!!!

Dante and Freya hug in celebration outside the ring. Still caught in his wire shackles, Lupelli looks toward Dante with fiery contempt as we head backstage...

Before his match against Darkness P.D. is sitting in the Infinity locker room, it's strangely silent none of the usual hustle and bustle except for Cameron Jones the place is empty. At least that's what HE thinks.

"Mr. Jones."

Cameron: "Dammit Shadow I don't care WHAT Highone says we really DO need to get your ass a bell."

Shadow steps from behind a corner.

Shadow: "Now, now Mr. Jones you know perfectly well that a bell would never match my wardrobe."

Cameron: "Yeah. Look you're not exactly Mr. small talk and you know I'm about to walk out for my match so I figure that this is important."

Shadow: "It's extremely important. We've found a lead."

P.D.: "A lead on my son? A LEAD ON CURING MY SON!!!!"

P.D. runs up to Shadow and embraces Shadow, a rather uncomfortable silence follows.

Shadow: "Don't get TOO happy yet Cameron. This is sadly going to involve you taking a lengthy trip to collect some of the items needed for this procedure to work."

P.D.: "Why me?"

Shadow: "See me on the arena roof after the show. I'll explain everything."

Shadow walks out of the room while P.D. smiles widely.

Shadow: "Oh and do make sure that Darkness is put down for SOME amount of time. He may well try to stop you.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:44 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
in a cardboard box

Before his match against Darkness P.D. is sitting in the Infinity locker room, it's strangely silent none of the usual hustle and bustle except for Cameron Jones the place is empty. At least that's what HE thinks.

"Mr. Jones."

Cameron: "Dammit Shadow I don't care WHAT Highone says we really DO need to get your ass a bell."

Shadow steps from behind a corner.

Shadow: "Now, now Mr. Jones you know perfectly well that a bell would never match my wardrobe."

Cameron: "Yeah. Look you're not exactly Mr. small talk and you know I'm about to walk out for my match so I figure that this is important."

Shadow: "It's extremely important. We've found a lead."

P.D.: "A lead on my son? A LEAD ON CURING MY SON!!!!"

P.D. runs up to Shadow and embraces Shadow, a rather uncomfortable silence follows.

Shadow: "Don't get TOO happy yet Cameron. This is sadly going to involve you taking a lengthy trip to collect some of the items needed for this procedure to work."

P.D.: "Why me?"

Shadow: "See me on the arena roof after the show. I'll explain everything."

Shadow walks out of the room while P.D. smiles widely.

Shadow: "Oh and do make sure that Darkness is put down for SOME amount of time. He may well try to stop you.

Darkness Vs Plausible Deniability

Sammy Eubanks: The following contest is a Last Man Standing Match!

The crowd pops for the announcement, pleased, perhaps, to have a slightly more familiar stipulation at last.

Tex: Well, there's an interesting story going into this match...

Banter: If it even goes ahead.

Tex: Well quite, because, as you may be aware, due to some kind of altercation earlier in the week - the details of which seem to be quite confusing - Darkness has been arrested and we don't know if he'll be allowed to take part in this match.

A series of loud explosions ring throughout the arena as the power simultaneously cuts out. The beginning bass line of Mudshovel by Staind cuts in amidst the fading echoes of the explosions. The words begin to flow out from Aaron Lewis' pained voice...

You take away. I feel the same.

Sammy: Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 255 lbs...he is one half of the ECF AND 411FED UNIFIED WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS...PLAAAAAUUUUUSIIIIIIIBLE DENIIIIABILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lights come back on as PD is standing on the ramp looking out at the crowd. He slowly nods, getting into the music & runs down the ramp, diving headfirst into the ring. He pops up in the center of the ring & gazes out around the arena allowing the fans reaction to fill & fuel him.

Tex: Something of a mixed reaction for Cameron Jones here. Since allying with Infinity, fans have begun to turn against him.

IC: PD does not look in game shape today - he's sporting a bandaged shoulder there.

Banter: And, let's face it, he's no spring chicken.

Tex: Well, his age not withstanding, Plausible Deniability has as much will to win as anyone on the roster. He's not going to back down easily tonight - don't forget that he's one half of the World Tag Team Champions.

The arena goes quiet as PD stands in the ring waiting for his opponent. After a few moments, the crowd starts to get restless when nothing happens.

Banter: This is great! PD is going to get a bye into the next round of the tournament!

Tex: It looks that way. And that's probably a relief for him - Darkness is without a doubt one of the favourites going into this and his elimination would not be an easy task even for someone as experienced as PD.

Suddenly, the view on the jumbotron cuts to the parking lot outside the arena. Sirens can be heard in the distance and, a few seconds later, a police van drives into view.

Banter: Damn...

IC: This wouldn't be the first time Darkness has arrived for a match in a police vehicle.

Tex: True.

Police officers climb from the van and make their way to the rear as a familiar riff begins to play. The camera follows their movement as they unlock the door at the back of the vehicle. As it opens, a shadowy figure emerges.

I am the man who walks alone, and when I'm walking a dark road,
At night or strolling through the park...

Tex: There he is!

Darkness, stripped to the waist as he was at Endgame, emerges from the police van and steps down on to the asphalt of the parking lot. He looks from side-to-side at the officers surrounding him and begins to walk, his escort keeping in step.

IC: Darkness has a police escort - as if we needed reminding how dangerous he can be!

When the light begins to fade, I sometimes feel a little strange,
A little anxious when it's dark...

Banter: He sure looks odd without the title belts.

Tex: He does indeed. For those keeping score at home, before Darkness lost the Unified Championship to Dante in a match that fans and pundits alike are calling the greatest contest in the history of professional wrestling, he had the second longest world title reign in 411fed history and the longest in ECF history.

Fear of the dark, fear of the dark,
I have a constant fear that something's always near...

After walking down several corridors, Darkness - police escort in tow - has reached the Gorilla position and he pauses for a few seconds as the anticipation of the crowd reaches fever pitch.

IC: Darkness is still incredibly popular - his loss to Dante has done nothing to diminish the dedication of his fans.

Tex: Which may have something to do with the sporting way in which he accepted his defeat.

Fear of the dark, fear of the dark,
I have a phobia that someone's always...there...

A huge explosion of pyro from the entrance stuns everyone in the arena and, as ‘Fear of the Dark' kicks in; Darkness hurtles from behind the curtain and down the ramp at full speed.

Banter: Whoa!

The crowd is chanting Darkness's name as, seemingly defying physics, he leaps from the arena floor and into the ring in one smooth bound.

Tex: My God...this man is terrifying to behold!

IC: That kind of agility is nearly superhuman...

Have you run your fingers down the wall,
And have you felt your neck skin crawl,
When you're searching for the light?

Sammy: And, in the ring, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 218 lbs...DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKNEEEEEEEESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkness crosses the ring, ignoring PD, and ascends the turnbuckle. He roars at the crowd as they cheer for him, soaking up their adulation and seemingly drawing power from it.

Sometimes when you're scared to take a look,
At the corner of the room,
You're scared that someone's watching you....

Darkness raises his arms above his head.

Fear of the dark! Fear of the dark!

As he hops down into the ring the music begins to fade and Darkness lightly hops from one foot to the other as the referee beckons both men into the centre.

Tex: This match is likely to be extremely brutal - I don't envy either man.

IC: If PD wants to win this, he's going to have to strike hard and fast. Darkness has incredible stamina and it's useless for him to try and outlast the former champion.

Tex: Well, PD is a former world champion himself and, more recently has held the Transcontinental Championship and, of course, is a current Tag Team Champion.

IC: No mean feat, but knocking out Darkness might be a step too far even for him. No one has ever KO'd him to my knowledge.

Tex: Correct. Jason Dante came close during the Death by Degrees match at the last ECF Endgame by locking in that sleeper and leaving Darkness unable to answer the three-count - of course, that was an ‘I Quit' match so Darkness was able to return to the match having not technically been defeated and become the number one contender by winning it.

The bell rings and Darkness and PD begin to circle each other. Darkness is the first to strike, feeling out PD's defences with a grab at his opponent's leg which PD is able to sidestep.

Banter: Quick, isn't he?

IC: Despite his age, PD is no slouch.

Darkness attempts another attack, but receives and arm drag. He is up but now gets snapmared and PD locks in a reverse chinlock.

Tex: PD is a brawler, but his experience means he is very technically competent as a wrestler.

IC: Darkness has immense strength for his height and build though - as we can see here.

Darkness indeed demonstrates his power by prying apart PD's grip on his chin and elbows him in the gut, sending him down to the mat. He spins around and grabs PD's leg, looking for a half-crab, but the veteran is able to twist out and gets to his feet.

PD beckons Darkness in and brings him down with a shoulder block before bouncing off the ropes and coming back with an elbow drop.

Tex: PD has the advantage thus far, it seems.

Banter: Of course he does - Darkness has never faced anyone with this kind of experience before.

PD picks Darkness up and gets a snap suplex. He stands and drops another elbow on Darkness's sternum, putting all his weight into the attack.

IC: Darkness could be in trouble if he doesn't start fighting back...

PD whips Darkness off the ropes and ducks down for a backdrop, but Darkness telegraphs it and grabs a front-facelock...

Tex: Darkness DDT....

But PD manages to pull himself out of the hold before Darkness can execute his finisher and kicks the former champion in the gut. He gets a DDT of his own.

IC: PD looked like he was about to go for a hold there, but I think he realised that a submission is useless in this match - he can only win by knocking Darkness out for the count of ten.

Tex: He could try to wear him down, but, as you said earlier, trying to beat Darkness in a contest of stamina is a good way to lose this match.

PD picks Darkness up and whips him into the corner. He follows him in with a clothesline, but Darkness ducks, sending PD hard into the turnbuckle. He staggers out and into a back suplex from Darkness. The crowd cheers.

IC: Darkness flexing into a bridge, but that won't do any good here...

Darkness releases the hold and waits for PD to rise, immediately bringing him down with a spear. Darkness wastes no time and mounts his opponent, raining hard blows down on him.

Tex: Darkness looks angry! He's using the closed fist, but there's nothing the referee can do - there are no disqualifications in a last man standing match!

Banter: PD had better take a chair to that goth's skull then.

PD finally fights his way out and rolls to a corner, pulling himself up quickly, but Darkness charges again and attempts a Shadowed Wizard. PD manages to catch him in mid-air however and drops him down hard with a huge spinebuster.

Tex: Ouch! Darkness is down!

The referee begins to count...

One!

Two!

Darkness begins to stand up slowly, cutting the count short. He grimaces and shakes himself as the crowd cheer.

Tex: Well the metaphorical first blood has gone to PD, bringing Darkness down, but only for a two-count.

PD wastes no time letting his opponent recover and goes for a belly-to-belly suplex, but Darkness plants his feet firmly on the ground and head-butts PD, sending him staggering back. He clotheslines the Tag Team Champion down and follows through, bouncing off the ropes, only to be brought down by a drop-toe-hold.

IC: Excellent counter!

PD hops forward into a side-headlock, but Darkness reverses out into a hammerlock, causing PD to roar in pain as his injured shoulder is twisted in its socket. He reaches for the ropes and gets there.

Banter: Hey, what gives? The referee isn't doing anything.

Tex: This is no-DQ; the official cannot force Darkness to release the hold.

PD soon realises this too and responds by pulling down on the rope and heaving both himself and his opponent over and down to the floor.

IC: Oooh! Darkness landed hard on the concrete!

PD is up after a few seconds and picks Darkness up, whipping him into the ring steps. Darkness collides hard, flipping right over the steel steps and landing heavily on his back.

Tex: PD still has the advantage in this match. A win here would probably qualify as an upset, wouldn't you say?

IC: Certainly.

Banter: Not really.

PD runs towards the steps and hops up to them, intending to jump down on Darkness, but his foe raises a foot and catches PD in the face, sending him reeling backwards. Darkness rolls to his feet and jumps up onto the steps himself, flying at PD with the Shadowed Wizard.

Tex: Huge move! He caught PD right in the face with that immense flying knee!

PD is down and the referee begins to count...

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

PD stirs and groggily gets to his feet, halting the count. Darkness is on him in the blink of an eye, whipping him hard into the announce table.

Banter: Argh! Watch out, you idiot!

Tex: I think we'd better move here...

The three-man announce team begins to stand, shifting away from where Darkness is stomping PD down against the table. PD manages to grab Darkness's boot and pulls him over, causing his head to collide with the table.

IC: A sharp blow to the skull is all that could be needed to end this match - Darkness looks glassy-eyed.

Despite the attack, Darkness doesn't stay down, staggering to his feet, only to have PD roll him onto the announce table. He tries to stand, but PD elbows him down and gingerly climbs up, grabbing a front-facelock.

Tex: A huge move here would probably end this match and Darkness's chances in this tournament!

Darkness reverses, grabbing PD's wrist and twisting it around into an arm wringer. He kicks him in the gut and gets a front-facelock of his own.

IC: Darkness DDT...no!

PD halts Darkness as the former champion tries to throw him around and into his finisher by grabbing him under the arms. With a cry of effort, he heaves Darkness up and turns him upside-down.

Tex: Oh no!

Banter: Oh yes!

PD drops to his knees...

IC: Blackout! PD with a belly-to-belly piledriver right through the announce table!

Tex: This is carnage!

PD stumbles to his feet and grabs the ringside barrier, supporting himself as the referee begins to count Darkness out...

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Five!

Six!

Darkness starts to roll over...

Seven!

He plants his hands on the floor and tries to push himself to his feet, but fails...

Eight!

He tries again, and clambers to one knee...

Nine!

And reaches his feet, stopping the count.

Tex: Amazing tenacity - Darkness survives and will fight on!

PD furiously charges in, but a drop-toe-hold brings him down and his head crashes into the Spanish announce table. PD staggers back and Darkness slaps on a sleeper, clutching his legs around his opponent in a body-scissors, falling to the floor.

IC: The Nightchoker - this is not a move we see too often from Darkness.

Tex: There's nothing PD can do...nothing the referee can do...Darkness can keep this locked in for the rest of the day if he wants!

PD's eyes flutter closed as his face begins to redden, but the referee refuses to recognise it as a knock out and won't administer the count.

IC: This match cannot end in a submission - we need a straight knock out!

Darkness finally releases his hold and stands up. He places his hands on his hips and looks back into the ring. He grabs PD and rolls him back in under the ropes.

Banter: Come on, PD - do it for Infinity!

PD looks incapable of doing anything as Darkness climbs into the ring and goes up to the top rope in the corner, turning around.

Tex: Moonsault!

Darkness arcs over in a textbook moonsault, but somehow PD manages to roll out of the way and Darkness eats canvas.

IC: Could be over right here - Darkness looks hurt.

Indeed, the bare-chested warrior is lying motionless in the ring where he landed while PD is slumped in the corner. The referee begins to count again...

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Five!

Darkness stirs and reaches for the rope...

Six!

And pulls himself up to his feet...

The count stops and PD shakes his head in disbelief. Slowly, he crosses the ring and delivers a kick to Darkness's gut. Reaching deep into his reserves of strength, he flips the former champion up onto his shoulders and turns around...

Tex: Here it comes! "The Truth"!

PD begins to run, preparing to power bomb his opponent, but Darkness reverses with an immense hurricanrana, flipping PD over onto his back. PD lands hard, but spins up to his feet and attempts a charge, but runs right into Darkness's outstretched hand...

Banter: A choke!

Tex: No...a chokeslam!

PD's eyes go wide as Darkness's grip on his throat tightens and the former champion's face is contorted into a sneer of fury. He places his hand on the larger man's back and, without apparent effort, lifts him high...

IC: Blackout Slam!

PD land hard, limbs splayed. He doesn't move for several moments and the count begins...

One!

Two!

Three!

PD doesn't budge an inch...

Four!

Tex: This is all over...surely...

Five!

Darkness shakes his head and reaches down, heaving PD up to his feet.

Banter: What the hell?

Tex: Come on now...Darkness had this match won. What's he doing?

Darkness pulls the unconscious PD into a front-facelock.

IC: He's going to get it on his third try, I think.

Tex: Goddamn, this is disgusting. Darkness is as impressive a star as I've ever seen in this sport and the fans love him, but PD has a family - he's a decent man and this is just inflicting suffering for the hell of it!

Darkness nods slowly and hefts PD up, spinning 180 degrees round and planting PD's face down on the mat with an immense crash.

IC: Darkness DDT!

The impact is so huge that it bounces PD right up to his feet, where he stands motionless for a second.

Tex: My God, the force of that move has busted PD open - blood is spilling down his face.

Banter: Wow...

IC: And this is a damn shame, I have to say. This match should have been over 30 seconds ago...

PD drops to his knees and falls forward, staining the mat with the dark blood from his forehead. He lies in a crumpled heap as the referee begins to count...

One!

Two!

Three!

Darkness turns away from PD and crosses to the corner where he mounts the turnbuckle.

Four!

Tex: Darkness is not even looking at his opponent - he's won this match and he knows it!

Five!

Six!

Darkness raises his hands and bellows to the crowd who are not sure what to make of the brutal behaviour of their hero.

Seven!

Eight!

Nine!

PD hasn't moved since the count began.

Ten!

The bell rings.

IC: And Darkness picks up the win here - PD put up one hell of a fight, but it was not enough. Darkness is an unstoppable force.

Sammy Eubanks: Here is your winner...DAAAAARKNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The somewhat divided crowd does cheer, but Darkness now ignores them, grimly returning to the ring to stand over PD. The referee has brought over PD's tag title belt and Darkness takes it from the man, looking down at it for a few seconds with a curious expression before dropping it down on PD's prone form.

Banter: What do you think that meant?

Tex: Who knows?

Darkness then reaches down and grabs PD's hand. He seems to be taking something.

Banter: What is that?

IC: It looks like...yes...it's PD's Infinity sovereign ring. Darkness seems to be taking it like a trophy.

Darkness pockets the ring and then reaches down, rubbing his hand across PD's bleeding forehead. Sickeningly, he stands and daubs the blood across his bare chest before raising his hands again and letting out a primal roar.

Tex: Oh God, this is disgusting. This man has a family and Darkness has simply destroyed him and now he's acting like a goddamn savage!

As Darkness stands in the ring, triumphant, police officers enter the arena and make their way down to the ring.

Tex: Thank God, get him out of here.

IC: Darkness is still technically under arrest - he was released temporarily so he could fight tonight, but I'm guessing his actions here aren't going to reflect well on him when his case comes to trial.

Darkness climbs out of the ring and allows the cops to handcuff him as he is led from the arena to muted cheers. In the ring, EMTs swarm around PD.

Banter: What a match...

Tex: Indeed, but the fallout from it is even more significant. Who knows when we'll see Darkness again and, after what's been done to PD, I wonder if he's going to be fit to return to action any time soon.

(Winner: Darkness)

Tex: This has been a landmark event in this company's history.

IC: Indeed, the first round of the Majestic cup and the launch of the TCW.

Banter: It doesn't bet bigger then this outside PPV!

Tex: Indeed they don't...Good night folks!

(Credits roll)

Thanks to everyone who helped out writing matches, feuded, chattered in OOC or just help make this place tick.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:48 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]