[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Legend of the Green Dragon is now online!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Legend of the Green Dragon is now online! 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Legend of the Green Dragon is now online!
<center>
</center>

Legend of the Green Dragon is a text-based multi-player browser-based game. It is based on the classic BBS game It's a very simple, fun waste of time. Anyone can play; it takes no previous knowledge or skill! (If you've played Kingdom of Loathing, it's a similar type of game.)

From the game's
The player starts by creating a character. Characters can be male or female (which only affects the level titles, and marrying), and players can pick a race, which somewhat affects the abilities. Typical fantasy races (humans, dwarves, trolls and elves) are represented, as are some atypical ones (felynes and storm giants).

Instead of character class, the game has different specializations - Dark Arts, Mystical Powers, and Thieving Skills - which determine what abilities the "use points" the characters collect over time give.

The basic idea of the game is to gather experience, gold, and gems. This is done either by going to the forests and killing various monsters, or by fighting other players. After the character has gathered enough experience points, he/she must fight the trainer in home village to advance to next experience level.

If you want to give it a shot, head on over to now!

If you need any help or want to discuss LotRD, use the in-game system, or do it in the Games forum.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:34 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

A new day in game time begins every 6 hours in real time.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:01 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Days have been extended and now happen every 4 hours.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:57 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]