View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Help! I can't post!! 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Help! I can't post!!
You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.

Look familiar??

If you're getting this message no matter what, here's what to do, and it's real simple:

1. Log out.

2. Delete your cookies (if you know how to delete just the cookies for this site, that is sufficient).

3. Empty your cache just for good measure.

4. Log back in.

That should return everything to normal. Apparently the server burped. If this doesn't work and you still can't post, you should be able to PM, so send me one, and I'll help you get it sorted out! If you can't PM for some reason, PM me at 411 or email lance@twistedexperience.com (please be sure to include your board name so I know who I'm talking to!).

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:14 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Also, if you notice any other weird issues, like new posts appearing at the beginning of a thread instead of the end, please let me know. Some of the forums might need to be resynched again.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:20 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
ECF MVP

This issue has appeared again. I'm not sure the cause of it, but if you're effected by it, you're not alone. I can't even use my regular account. It may be an issue on the server end; I'm about to send a support email. Hopefully it will be resolved very quickly!

- Lance

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]