[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 Releases October 20th...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 Releases October 20th... 
Too much time on my hands

Post Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 Releases October 20th...
Who's looking forward to it? I know I am, considering the new Story Mode Designer. That alone makes it a must buy.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 Releases October 20th...
only if they fixed the lack of features for the wii.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:43 pm
Profile E-mail

To an extent I heard they have.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:26 pm
Profile YIM
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I'll be buying it on Oct 20... 2010. I don't ever buy anything new anymore. I'm a cheap old bastard.

I AM excited about it though!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:43 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Just like last year, I'm gonna toss my request up on Goozex and eventually get it.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:29 pm

I'll be buying it on release~

Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:28 pm
Profile YIM

I'll probably get it on release, I can see the create-a-story mode being pretty useful here.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:19 pm
Profile E-mail

Sweet, Goozex request came through. Should have the game in a week or so.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:52 pm

360 version?

Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:18 pm
Profile YIM

Yup.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:38 am

Woo! My copy arrived today!

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:37 pm

So far, this game is pretty good. I really like the changes to the CAW menus, makes creating someone a lot less frustrating. Made Matt last night, will eventually upload him to the XBox servers, so all of you can beat him up.

I like the removal of the HUD. Took some getting used to, but I like the feel of it better. Still need to figure out Reversal timings now that it's all controlled by one button, not sure I like that.

Scramble matches are awesome. Probably my new go to match.

First gripe, they still call Shelton's move a "Jumping Complete Shot". I kinda understand why it was in last years game, but c'mon, it's been called Paydirt for a long time now. It's even labeled Paydirt. Just pay Jim Ross to say Paydirt and call it a day.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:41 pm
Linda McMahon

Is it actually called "Jumping Complete Shot" in the game's commentary? Because I love it when they have stuff like that. They got rid of it in the last few games, but when they first had commentary (I think in Just Bring It?) you'd have stuff like: "And here comes...Kane!...with a...high angle powerbomb pin!"

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:52 pm
Profile E-mail

Yeah, he yells "Jumping Complete Shot!". I haven't noticed the commentary being bad, so I guess it's better. That one thing just annoys me though.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:43 pm

Jumping Complete Shot was the name and now it's just paydirt? What a ridiculous long name to start with. They might as well just called it, "Hi, my name is Werner Brandes. My voice is my passport. Verify me. Thank you"

Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:46 pm
Profile E-mail

No, was never called Jumping Complete Shot. I think Carlito's move at the time was the Complete Shot, and they added Jumping to Shelton, because he jumped. Far as I remember, as long as he's been doing the move, he's called it Paydirt, to go along with his "Gold Standard" moniker.

I'll be sure to make Mugsy soon. You want the full on mullet?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:41 pm

You should make some TCW characters. XD

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:22 pm
Profile YIM

I'm going to make Darkness and Dante, and have them come out as a team to "Lets hear it for the boys".

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:25 pm
Linda McMahon

:D

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 pm
Profile E-mail

Anyway, current order of creation is probably:

Matt
Murdoch
Mugsy
DeSean

After that, probably on a whim.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next