[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 Releases October 20th...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 Releases October 20th... 
Too much time on my hands

Post Re: Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 Releases October 20th...

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:57 pm
Profile E-mail

Put 'em up on Xbox Live, if you can. :3

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:07 pm
Profile YIM

Will do. Matt will be the first to go up, but I gotta finish his moveset and get his stats up.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:25 pm

Don't bother with stats before uploading. They get reset to default when downloaded.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:18 am
Profile YIM
Under Carder

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:16 am

Madden over this? That's like the same game every year.

Granted the Smackdown series somewhat suffers from this too but this year's installment is far better than last years if you overlook the cons.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:55 pm
Profile YIM

Alright, making Mugsy and Murdoch may be a challenge. With the new system, you're allotted only so many points, I guess to keep your character from being too much of a system resource hog. So I go to make Murdoch.

Shaggy hair. Check.
Dark glasses. Check.
Dress shirt. Check.
Tie. Check.
Suit Jacket. Check.
Gloves. Check.
Nice shoes. Check.
Pants. ... Pants?
Not enough points left for pants.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:23 pm
Under Carder

Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:28 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:49 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Further review. The Road to Wrestlemania stories don't seem to be as good. At one point, I had to beat Kane in under 3 minutes as Orton as a mandatory goal. Took me a dozen tries before I managed a countout win at 2:59. HBK's story is worse, since now I have to beat Orton and an interfering JBL in 4 minutes. Hopefully, the Edge and CAW story lines will redeem it.

In Matt news, had a few awesome matches, one with Jack Swagger in particular. I don't know what they did with the momentum mechanics, but it feels right. I'll upload him soon, once I'm happy with his moveset. I guess you can't edit a downloaded character at all.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:47 pm

I'm digging these user created story lines. Great addition.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:40 am

For those of you with the Xbox version, I highly recommend the user created story "New Era". It has four chapters so far, about 6-8 hours each. Some guy just started rebooking the WWE, doing all three of the brands. It's not focused on any one character, so it changes things up nicely as the player. Dude did a great job. I just finished chapter 2 last night, and from what I've read, chapters 3 and 4 blow it away. Really looking forward to it.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2