[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Now this is just cruel
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Now this is just cruel 
Too much time on my hands

Post Now this is just cruel

One of the greatest time wasters I ever enjoyed and I don't have the system that plays it. They are releasing it to XBox 360 and PS3.

Fri May 01, 2009 7:19 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Now this is just cruel
Your fault for owning just a Wii. :P

Seriously, the Wii is decent, but there's no way you're going to get by on this generation of games without a 360 or a PS3, and if I had to recommend one, I'd recommend the 360.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Fri May 01, 2009 8:48 pm
Profile YIM

Verbs, you can borrow my Dreamcast and the game if you want. Also, trust me Kam, the Wii is the right console for him.

Fri May 01, 2009 8:52 pm
in a cardboard box

I honestly feel bad for the Wii owners when the "Nope, not for the Wii, sorry!" happens. In many ways it almost seems as if the developers are almost trying to turn the prophesies of doom about Nintendo into homemade truth. To be honest, points can be made for the lesser Wii versions of the SDvsRaw games and the non-porting of SF4 due to the lesser specs of the wii, but come on, Capcom vs Marvel 2 is a 2D game that the Dreamcast handled without a hickup!

This time they are just being mean.

Not to twist the knife, verbs...the 360 does have a slew of good games for the causal crowd too. At the moment all my expensive games are on pause until I beat my Zuma addiction...oh, and until I finish Max Payne 1 & 2 that I just Dld for the 360...

Retro-gaming just rules!

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Fri May 01, 2009 10:34 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ

My understanding is that it's not going to WiiWare because it's larger than the max size for WiiWare titles. It's not that the Wii can't handle it. If Capcom re-released it on disc (which they can't for licensing reasons with Marvel), the Wii could play it just fine.
And yeah, the 360 has some good games for certain, but having lived with Verbs for four years, I'm standing by my "Wii is the right console" thing.

Fri May 01, 2009 10:47 pm

There is no singular right console. There's two. Wii and 360. Any questions? :P

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Fri May 01, 2009 10:51 pm
Profile YIM

The stuff Strikmore said about the licensing was on the wiki. total bummer.
The wii really is the system for me. I'm 95% Nintendo pure. 5% Sega.
I'm currently playing Zelda A Link to the Past on my emulator to TV and loving every minute of it.
The bright side to owning a Wii, I get to buy Punch Out. :dance:

Fri May 01, 2009 11:10 pm
Profile E-mail

it just occurred to me that I should and will make Little Mac on my SDvRaw. Worst case I'll give him the Shake Rattle and Roll for a finisher. If only the victim would fall backwards comically after being hit.

Fri May 01, 2009 11:16 pm
Profile E-mail

Hey, next time you come over, I'll loan you my Zelda games if you want. I have Wind Waker, Four Swords, the Zelda collector disc with both N64 games. Just let me know.

Fri May 01, 2009 11:44 pm
World Champ

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Sat May 02, 2009 9:04 am
Profile E-mail

Sat May 02, 2009 11:53 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]