[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Who's watching Wrestlemania 25?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Who's watching Wrestlemania 25? 
Too much time on my hands

Post Re: Who's watching Wrestlemania 25?
I think they're going to swing to HHH/Jericho now. Orton will probably argue about the sledgy shot, but Jericho will then come out and interupt.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:27 pm
Linda McMahon

I guess it makes sense, but it just seems like quite a lot of effort to go to to give your babyface a reason not to cheat. Why does this match need an explanation for why the babyface can't just throw the match and keep his belt when every other title match in the history of wrestling doesn't?

He's the face. He wants to avoid retaining his belt on a DQ because that's what faces do.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:29 pm
Profile E-mail

But HHH isn't that kind of kiss ass babyface. He wanted to destroy Orton at any cost, even if it meant getting DQ'd. The stipulation was to ensure he fought fair, because more than anything, HHH wanted revenge and probably would have stopped caring about the match half way and just brained Orton with the sledge in front of the ref.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:32 pm
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

Yeah, so the lesson is: don't book a feud that requires you to have such a dumb stipulation in order for there to even be a result :P

I get that the feud has been really personal and all that, but there's already a World Title on the line, and if their overblown build up means they have to mess around with that then maybe it's time to rethink what they're emphasising?

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:35 pm
Profile E-mail

Yeah, they probably did book themselves into a corner. The feud ended up not being hardly about the world championship and more about solving a personal vendetta, and they didn't really integrate the title into it.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:49 pm
Profile YIM
Unintentionally Hilarious

I know I'm late on this but HHH/Orton fucking blew chunky chunks.

All it did was make Orton look like a gigantic pussy.

That is all. :bang:

Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:27 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2