[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - TCW in non-wrestling
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 TCW in non-wrestling 
IC Champ

Post TCW in non-wrestling
I thought this might be an interesting idea, so here goes...

The idea is simple: Name any TCW characters you have made in customizable non-wrestling video games(Or even pen and paper RPGs like D&D), then name the respective games(Example: Making Darkness in Soulcalibur IV), and extra stuff(Like why, detailing specific parts, etc.)

Have fun!

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:30 am
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Post Re: TCW in non-wrestling
Get ready to be out-geeked, everyone:

I've made Darkness in any game I have that gives an option to create a custom character. That includes wrestling games, obviously, but also goes as far as Lego Star Wars, where I made a little Lego Darkness with a purple lightsaber to take the fight to the Empire.

The big geek stuff comes in non-video games though. When I encounter a new RPG, my standard character build to try out the system is Darkness. He's been statted in D20 Modern (whence comes the whole concept of Shadow Slayers - it's an advanced class in that game, and its various abilities are the powers Darkness has), True20 (I had to make him level 20 to fit in all his abilities and get his skills to the appropriate level), GURPS (he clocks in at over 300 points, putting him on about the same level as a lesser deity), Fudge, Fate and even Risus, which is really a comedy RPG (sample cliché: "Antichrist (6)"). I also make him for any RPG I write, again as a test to see if the system can accommodate him.

Finally, in a move that might well push the boundaries of geekdom to breaking point, I've statted out most of the characters I have miniatures for (and a lot I don't too) for homebrew versions of Warhammer 40,000, of all things, as well as various other miniature wargames.

So yeah. I win.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I can safely say that I have never played any pen & paper role playing games before... Although I probably would if I had a chance to without the fat nasties that I've seen play it. I'm not hanging out with dudes in sweatpants unless it's at the gym.

My main character here was based off of me, as is every character I make in any game, so I guess I have put my TCDubber in other games, although not nearly as directly as Thommy.

He did start out as my No Mercy character before he was in 411fed, though.

I will add this, just to make Thommy feel a little better, though: I am (over a very long period of time) designing and creating a (or a series of) old-SNES-style RPGs based somewhat on LC and some 411fed/TCW storylines.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

RPGMaker 2000?

Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:31 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

That or the version before it... I forget which one I was using.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:21 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

Here's my try at making Izumi in an anime-girl program. <.<

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:34 am
Profile YIM
IC Champ

Well, I have put Ivan in other games, but it's usually represented as another Ivan (I have many incarnations as he makes appearances in virtually all of my self-made stories).

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:35 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]