[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 is f---ing awesome
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 is f---ing awesome 
Too much time on my hands

Post Re: Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 is f---ing awesome
OK, new update:
The game is getting better. I figured out how to irish huhwhip :stewie: someone. I also figured out how to retarget in a tag match. you can run at your opponent, but I don't think you can run away. I can do signature moves but I don't think I've done a front finisher like the code breaker or tombstone....huh.....

I also figured out how to go to the top rope, but just like every other wrestling game, I just hit a button hoping I'll do something cool from the top. Strikmore knows it will always be random, and of course....look out.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:39 pm
Profile E-mail

If you have to do a motion like swinging a chair in order to do a weapon attack, and if that attack still hits me, I am hereby refusing to believe it was accidental. And that's retroactive to Wrestlemania 2000

Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:15 am

Actually, you can swing the chair by flicking your wiimote.

You get only three hits with the chair and then you drop it. Is that a wii thing or a over all thing?
taunting with Triple H is sorta neat. You move your hands and do the crotch chop.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:25 am
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I think the limited weapon attacks is on all systems. I think it's been in the series for a while?

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:58 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Smackdown is fun. Also, Verbs, I did version one of Mugsy's finisher. Four ( or five) powerbombs into a Black Hole Slam. Still working the kinks out.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:33 am

sounds evil.

I like it. 8)

Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:57 pm
Profile E-mail

I actually won a match on Live! Won a four man elimination match as Shelton Benjamin. Woo!

Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:32 pm

My Gold subscription expired. x.x

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:36 pm
Profile YIM

I don't suppose Thommy or Magnus have plans to make TCW characters in 2009?

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:26 pm
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

Seeing as I don't own the game, that would be a serious challenge for me.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:45 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

Meh. Minor detail.

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:51 pm
Profile E-mail

Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:04 pm
Profile YIM

They do now

Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:19 pm
Linda McMahon

I could get it if I wanted to get it, you know - I'd just go down to a shop and buy it. I just wouldn't have time to play it at all - I don't play the games I have at the moment, so I'm not sure when I'd find the opportunity to play some random wrestling game I don't even have any reason to get. Also, if I did get it it would be for the Wii, so my CAW formulae would possibly be incompatible with everyone else's game.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:29 am
Profile E-mail

The Wii stinks for cross-platform games. They have crappy graphics and tacked on Wii controls. Games specifically made -for- the Wii however...

Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:37 pm
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

Yeah, well I'm not getting it anyway, so.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:46 pm
Profile E-mail

Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:53 pm

my buddy has the force unleashed for the wii. He enjoys swinging the wiimote as a lightsaber and wonders how the game could be fun otherwise.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:20 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Verbs: So does the rest of the world. :)

On the Wii or not note, I like the idea of the Wii controls, but to be perfectly honest, the Wii is not my kind of console. I debated this with Thommy before and I have come to agree with him. The Wii is the casual gamers console, it's a machine for group gaming and parties. If Nintendo is doing the right thing in shifting their attention to the notoriously fickle and forgetful common folks is another debate. Personally I think they may end up regeretting it when the gaming industry hits a low. The Casual crowd will have moved on from the Wii to the latest new craze.

Just ask Vinny Mac if he regrets pandering to the casual wrestling fans these days...

I have to say this though, Wii sports was a hell of a good time, but in my book Guitar Hero and Rockband (cross platform juggernaughts) are the way to go.

As a fan of deeper more classic games I don't give the Wii the time of day. Their library of games is simply too shallow.

And no, I don't like Smash Bros Brawl at all, a REAL fighting game just arrived.

Street Fighter IV!

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:27 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ

Yeah, FPS. First Person Saber.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next