[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 is f---ing awesome
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 is f---ing awesome 
Too much time on my hands

Post Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 is f---ing awesome
This game is extremely polished compared to 2008. It's still imperfect but a lot of things that bugged me about 08 are gone. Plus the create-a-finisher is awesome. You can make a more accurate Darkness DDT in this game. I also decided to give Inferno some new finishers.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:56 am
Profile YIM
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Re: Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 is f---ing awesome
It's pretty great. I made a few different versions of the Canadian Cutter and they're pretty killer.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:32 am
Profile E-mail WWW
in a cardboard box

Happy (X)BOXing day!

Guess who used part of his severence pay/Christmas gift money to cash in on a 360? Right now the lovely box, a 60 GB harddrive and GTA4, Gears of War 2, SDvsRaw 09 and NHL 09 are waiting for my trembling hands!

I love Christmas!

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:47 am
Profile E-mail ICQ

Now we just need Strikmore to get the game and it's tag team time. :P

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:05 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I'm still in line at Goozex!

Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:43 pm

Also, I'm quite jealous of those that have the game. :evil:

Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:25 pm

Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:30 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:17 pm
Profile E-mail

It's a game trading site. I get a lot more value for my unwanted games than I would at Gamestop. I traded in a bunch of stuff, and jumped in line to buy Smackdown with my points. I'm first in line now. First person that puts up an Xbox version, I get for free (since I'm paying with my points from selling my old games)

Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:02 am

Woo! Match up with a seller. Should have the game in a week or so.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:13 am

Got the game for the wii from Circuit City for $40.

Unless it is unlocked later, there is NO create a finisher. I sort of care, but not really.

I thought the Canadian Destroyer is in the game, what does WWE call it? Am I supposed to unlock it?

I think the play control could be gotten used to, but I need very specific instructions.
In order to do moves I think I have to twitch the wiimote+a+direction.....huh...ok.......
It says I can do other grapples by using B button, but so far that seems more like a block button only.

I only seem to run AT a guy, not away from him, which is VERY annoying. I haven't figured out how to climb a turnbuckle.

I won my first two matches:
Jericho (me) vs. Jesse
I won with a Lionsault and then the Walls.
In the end post match, I offered Jesse a hand, he took it, and then he took a stiff clothesline for his trouble. :)

Kane (me) vs. a hillbilly
Totally killed him by choke slam many times.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:02 am
Profile E-mail

I know you can create the Canadian Destroyer. The parts are named Texan Destroyer, so try looking for that?

Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:41 am

There is no Create a Finisher in the Wii version.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:36 am
Profile E-mail WWW

My copy really needs to show up in my mailbox. It's been a week.

Also, I bought an Xbox Live Gold account last night, so I'll probably get that later next week.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:17 pm

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:19 pm
Profile YIM

yeah, all I have is the Wii on a normal tube TV.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:46 pm
Profile E-mail

Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:38 pm

For the record, it was fun to twitch the wiimote downward to stomp the hillbilly. I really need to figure out how to move better and it can be fun.

I really want to make some lucha guys in the long run. I just have to decide if I want to keep it, or put it up on Goozex quickly.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:18 pm
Profile E-mail

Did you sign up for Goozex? You better have given me as a reference! :evil:

Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:14 pm

well, not yet. I certainly can't return it to Circuit City though. I'll play some more and see how I like it.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:40 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next