[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The Dark Knight (spoilers, obviously)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Dark Knight (spoilers, obviously) 

Confundo Ergo Sum

Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:28 pm
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:33 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:57 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Too much time on my hands

Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:13 pm
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

Hey there TX. Just here checking on the game and thought I'd drop my 2c in.

I like the idea of Harley. But if they were going to do that the time to start it would have been the end of DK. Just a small scene of a new Psychiatrist walking into Arkham and trying to cure the Joker. No need to show the Joker. Just Dr. Harlene Quinzell walking up to a cell with his name on it. And it may just come off as too much a second rate version of the last movie.

I'd like to see Blackmask as the villain in a version of the story. Tough to say who to user in the Spoiler role though. Maybe Huntress. Batgirl would have worked but she's shown as being too young in the movies probably. I mean they kept her in the shadows but she looked to only be maybe 10.

I'd have Catwoman in it as well as a criminal/love interest of Batman/Bruce who face turns to help save the day.

I wouldn't mind a recasting of Joker I just think you have to hold off on it for a little while (movie 4) and make sure to recast with a really good actor.

Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:27 pm
Mid Carder

Location: Em Eye Crooked letter crooked letter oh you are eye no one can do it better
Just posting to get some TX bucks and say that Dark Knight was fucking awesome.

I personally see Catwoman in the next one. I'd love to see Riddler, though I can't picture anyone playing him better than Jim Carey and I doubt they go that route. (Though with Carey playing darker roles recently I think it would be freaking awesome.)

Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:53 am
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:13 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

I had heard a rumor that Johnny Depp was being considered for the Riddler, I'm not sure how well that would turn out. My biggest question is how do you guys think that the Joker situation will be handled? Will they not mention him again or will they somehow write him off.

Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:57 pm
Profile E-mail

I would venture Batman going to Arkham. He'll pass a cell labeled Joker and a cackle of laughter emanates.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:29 am
Profile E-mail

Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:12 am
Proud alumnus of F U

Post Re: The Dark Knight (spoilers, obviously)
Ok, so I heard Eddie Murphy as the riddler.---Whatever. Too moronic to even comment on that failed idea.

But Johnny Depp as the riddler? Interesting.I think Depp could knock it out, but I'm slightly skeptical.

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:17 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Helena Bonham Carter as Harley Quinn.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:28 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

Nice.

Rumor or wish?

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:06 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Wish.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:28 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3