[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - TCW in EWR Diary
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
 TCW in EWR Diary 
Too much time on my hands

Post TCW in EWR Diary
Thanks to DeSean's TCW roster I was able to sort of fantasy book TCW. Remember, this is different from the e-fed, and I will take some creative licenses with the storylines and all. Just keep an open mind and see the angles through to the end. I hope you enjoy and feel free to correct me on anything or making booking suggestions.

(BTW, The Dames can be a jerk in this game, but I use him as my recapper because he gives match background and all.)

Valerie Stern is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Inferno and Freya Green fight one on one.

Drakus vs Acolyte.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Acolyte slams Drakus. Drakus is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Acolyte hits a right hand. Hooks the leg for a two count. Running knee lift from Acolyte. Covers for a quick two count. Drakus blocks a punch. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Drakus ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Hooks the leg for a two count. Spear by Drakus. Acolyte powers out of a Drakus headlock. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Acolyte connects and Drakus is down! Drakus is in trouble. Here it comes - Aco Bomber. 1....2...3, it's finished. Acolyte remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

My Opinion: Ohh, looky. A **3/4 match!

William Shamrock is backstage. He wanted to rip into David Hardy. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

David Hardy vs William Shamrock.

Match Background: Hardy and Shamrock have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. David Hardy is the reigning TCW Aftershock champion.

The Match: Implant DDT by David Hardy! I will always and forever mark out for that move. SUPER frankensteiner on Shamrock, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Shamrock blocks a punch. Shamrock hits a quick kick on Hardy. Face crusher from Shamrock on Hardy sets up for an elbowdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Shamrock face jams David Hardy. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! William Shamrock arm drags Hardy over and locks on an armbar. Shamrock drops an elbow...but David Hardy moves out of the way. Flying reverse elbow by David Hardy. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Shamrock. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pin, but Shamrock is out just before the three count. Hardy uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! David Hardy strikes Shamrock. Shamrock blocks a punch. William Shamrock arm drags Hardy over and locks on an armbar. Shamrock face jams David Hardy. David Hardy slams Shamrock, who rolls onto his stomach. What is William Shamrock doing? David Hardy picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Shamrock up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! William Shamrock is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that Shamrock had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist! David Hardy must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot! William Shamrock climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

My Opinion: *1/4 rating. Don't be upset. There are people in third world countries who can barely afford one star, let alone one and a quarter.

Inferno is backstage, when Izumi Matsushita comes over. She proposes that they form a tag team (AN: actually, she wants to be his manager but there was no angle option for that), but Inferno simply laughs and walks off, leaving a disappointed Izumi behind.

Inferno vs Freya Green.

Match Background: Inferno is the reigning TCW Transcontinental champion. Freya Green is the reigning TCW Bleeder champion.

The Match: Inferno strikes Freya. Inferno slams Freya Green. Running knee lift from Inferno. BAAACK Body drop by Freya gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Inferno gets taken down out of nowhere! Freya hits a dropkick on Inferno. Actually, it barely touched! Back heel kick from Freya on Inferno but it misses by miles. Covers for a quick two count. Inferno avoids a Freya Green avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Spear by Inferno. There's a two count on the pin. Inferno scores with a standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Freya Green once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Freya Green strikes Inferno. Inferno pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Inferno slams Freya Green down and motions to the crowd. Matt Strikmore runs down the aisle and into the ring, carrying a chair! Inferno turns...and gets floored with a chair to the head! The referee has no choice but to call for the bell! Disqualification!

My Opinion: Do you know what * means? It's the equivalent of buying your favorite soft drink, looking under the cap and seeing 'Sorry, Try again.' At least you got the soft drink.

We see Darkness arriving backstage.

Jason Dante vs Cage.

The Match: Tiger bomb by Jason Dante, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. High Angle DDT by Jason Dante just SPIKES Cage down! Cage gets hit with SPLASH MOUNTAIN~! out of the corner! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Jason Dante snap suplexes Cage HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Dante is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Hooks the leg for a two count. Cage blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Jason Dante charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Full nelson slam on Dante. Dante flips out of a Cage bodyslam attempt. Nice piledriver on Cage. Cage is in trouble. Here it comes - Hellfire Driver. 1....2...3, it's finished. Jason Dante climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

My Opinion: Nothing offensive, but nothing too special either. **1\2 rating.

Big Bamilicious is backstage. He was out there to hype a match against Darkness. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

Darkness vs Big Bamilicious.

Match Background: Darkness has been feuding with Bleeder recently, who is a stable mate of Bamiliciou in Original HellFire Club. Darkness is the reigning Unified World Heavyweight champion.

The Match: Bamilicious takes a headbutt from Darkness. Bamilicious gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Darkness with a spinning neckbreaker on Bamilicious. Darkness with a spinning neckbreaker on Bamilicious. Bamilicious blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Darkness charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Spear by Big Bamilicious. There's a two count on the pin. Bamiliciou goes for a splash but Darkness puts the knees up. Nice piledriver on Bamilicious. Covers for a quick two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Darkness just KILLS Big Bamilicious! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Bamilicious powers out of a headlock. Darkness is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Darkness blocks a kick from Big Bamilicious. Flying shoulder tackle by Darkness sends Bamilicious CRASHING to the mat. Darkness moves in for the kill. Darkness DDT! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: These guys worked SO HARD...for a ** rating. Something went wrong somewhere, didn't it?

Darkness is walking up the aisle carrying the Unified World Heavyweight belt. Out of the crowd comes the returning Bleeder, and he attacks, flooring Darkness. Bleeder grabs the belt off the floor and escapes through the crowd.

Notes afterwards:

We got a 7.28 rating for 'Friction'!
The attendance level was 8006 people.
We made $320240 from ticket sales.

You overused Darkness at the last show, the fans started to get sick of seeing him. (Bah, just cuz I used him in 3 segments. x.x)

Darkness and Big Bamilicious didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?

So let me know how I did, any changes I can make. Should I drop Havoc? Booking for two shows a week might burn me out and it's the lower rated of the two shows.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:06 am
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:24 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:49 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

So, anybody have a clue what I should do with the extra show (Havoc)? Should I let it stay, or drop it?

Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:47 am
Profile YIM
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:28 am
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:40 am
Profile E-mail

Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:25 pm
Profile YIM

Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:15 pm
Profile YIM

Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:20 pm

Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:29 pm
Profile YIM

Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:11 pm
Profile YIM

Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:20 pm
Profile YIM

Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:56 pm
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:23 pm
Profile E-mail

Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:00 pm
Profile YIM

Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:38 pm
Profile E-mail

Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:51 pm

Pre-Show

Atomic Welfare vs DeSean Blackwell.

The Match: STIFF high kick on Atomic by DeSean Blackwell. DeSean Blackwell strikes Atomic. Spin kick by DeSean Blackwell to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Flying elbow from DeSean Blackwell connects. Atomic reverses a waistlock. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Atomic. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. DeSean walks into a jaw breaker. There's a two count on the pin. Atomic goes for a splash but DeSean puts the knees up. Lightning kick by DeSean on Atomic. Covers for a quick two count. DeSean hits a great swinging DDT on Atomic Welfare. DeSean then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Atomic Welfare once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Back suplex on DeSean. DeSean Blackwell once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Flying elbow from DeSean Blackwell connects. DeSean Blackwell moves in for the kill. Hangman's DDT!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! DeSean Blackwell goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

My Opinion: This match gets two stars from me. Nothing more, nothing less. **

Opening Contest
Highone vs William Shamrock vs David Hardy.

Match Background: This will be a cage bout. This is a continuation of the Hardy vs Shamrock feud. This match is for the TCW Aftershock title. William Shamrock has been TCW Aftershock champion since 16 March 2008.

The Match: Shamrock hits a quick kick on Highone. Shamrock hits a back kick, doubling Hardyover. Highone blocks a kick from William Shamrock. Highone launches Shamrock into the cage wall. Lightning kick by Hardy on Highone. Hardy climbs the cage...but Highone is in hot pursuit, and they both end up back on the canvas. David Hardy takes a knee lift from Shamrock. *sigh* Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. Hardy blocks a punch. The RoxXoRz whip Shamrock into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Powerbomb on Shamrock. David Hardy launches Highone into the cage wall. David Hardy misses a clothesline. Highone slams William Shamrock down and motions to the crowd. Highone climbs over the top for the win!

My Opinion: Slightly above average match. Only gets a **3\4 rating from me.

Matt Strikmore is backstage. I'm actually looking forward to this and you should too! He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Inferno. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Inferno vs Matt Strikmore.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This is a continuation of the Inferno vs Strikmore feud. So far, Inferno hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Strikmore since the feud started. This match is for the TCW Transcontinental title.

The Match: Inferno takes a back suplex. Inferno avoids a Matt Strikmore avalanche by getting out of the damn way! STIFF~! chop lights up Strikmore who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Inferno misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Tiger suplex on Strikmore. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Matt Strikmore avoids a Inferno avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Face-first suplex onto a trash can by Strikmore! Doctor Bomb connects and Inferno landed hard. Covers for a quick two count. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Inferno! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Matt Strikmore misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Strikmore gets thrown over the table. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Inferno misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Inferno floors Strikmore, then signals for the The Divine Comedy. Meanwhile, Matt Strikmore has something in his hands. Inferno comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. Inferno grabs the referee, then nails him with a right hand! Dozens of people hit the ring to stop any further incident.

My Opinion: I'd love to see a rematch and see if they can top this. ****

Baroness is backstage. She talked trash about Freya Green. Good build up.

Baroness vs Freya Green.

Match Background: This will be a first blood bout. This match is for the TCW Bleeder title.

The Match: Freya Green kicks the leg, knocks Baroness down, and goes to work on it. Hard back suplex on Baroness. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Baroness flips out of a Freya Green bodyslam attempt. BIG clothesline on Freya. Freya takes a headbutt from Baroness. Freya kicks Baroness in the gut to reverse the momentum. Freya crushes Baroness with a sweet running senton. Freya picks up the ring bell. Baroness turns around...and gets smashed over the head with it! The referee sees blood, and this match is over! Freya Green is still in the ring celebrating. Baroness pushes the referee away. Baroness spins Freya around. Baroness hits the Tornado DDT!

My Opinion: A wise man once said 'Can I get a side of bland with that bland'. He's dead now, though. That's what this match was...bland. **

Darkness is backstage. He always delivers the promo goodness. He was building up the feud with Bleeder. Well, that's just...neat!

A video is played, hyping the Bleeder vs Darkness feud.

The War In Hell: War Games bout
New HellFire Club vs Original HellFire Club.

Match Background: New HellFire Club consists of Acolyte, Acid Misfit, Darkness, Stephen Hawthorne, and Freya Green. Original HellFire Club consists of Bleeder, Bruce 666, Big Bamilicious, Jason Dante, and Baroness. This will be a war games bout. This is a continuation of the Darkness vs Bleeder feud. So far, Darkness hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Bleeder since the feud started. Bleeder is the reigning Unified World Heavyweight champion, and has been since 16 March 2008. Freya Green is the reigning TCW Bleeder champion.

The Match: Bruce hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Bruce uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Hawthorne takes a headbutt from Baroness. Full nelson slam on Hawthorne. Bleeder drives Hawthorne into the cage side. Baroness scoops and slams Stephen Hawthorne. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Darkness is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Baroness \ Bam whip Darkness into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Spinebuster by Big Bamilicious. Big Bamilicious drives Darkness into the cage side. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Dante. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Darkness walks into a jaw breaker. Springboard dropkick from Bruce 666. Nicely done. Bruce 666 drives Darkness into the cage side. Darkness reverses a hip toss. Hard back suplex on Bruce. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. GORGEOUS Spinning bulldog in the corner and Bruce is down. Freya Green throws Bruce into the cage. Freya \ Misfit whip Bruce into the corner. Freya Green whips Acid Misfit in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Acid Misfit drives Baroness into the cage side. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Acid Misfit launches Baroness into the cage wall. Baroness charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Spear by Acolyte. Misfit \ Acolyte whip Baroness into the corner. Acid Misfit whips Acolyte in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Acid Misfit misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Big dropkick by Baroness, who got a ton of air on the move. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Misfit hits hard. Acid Misfit pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Misfit \ Freya whip Dante into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Freya Green throws Dante into the cage. Dante blocks a kick from Freya Green. Reverse DDT on Freya. Jason Dante spins Freya around. Jason Dante hits the Hellfire Driver! Jason Dante pulls Freya up again, and hits another one! Freya Green groggily stands up, having to use the ropes for leverage....and there's a third Hellfire Driver! It looks like Freya Green has been knocked out cold, and the referee is stopping the match as a result!

My Opinion: I really shouldn't drink when I'm reviewing matches. Especially with Scotsman, I can't drink nearly as much, so I try too hard. It was either ** or ****, but I guess I'll have to compromise and say ***.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:51 pm
Profile YIM
Mid Carder

Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]